Crazy In Love ~ Book FOUR

By HeatherJachmann

**BOOK FOUR of "The Taylor Family Series"** Isabella "Izzy" Taylor is the baby of the family, and the only da... More

COPYRIGHT.
Crazy In Love
New Sensation
Like It or Not
Tiny Daggers
To Look At You
By My Side
Bitter Tears
Soul Mistake
Beautiful Girl
Suicide Blonde
Just Keep Walking
Original Sin
Baby Don't Cry
Need You Tonight
Burn For You
Never Let You Go
This Time
Welcome To The Family
Heart Shaped Box
Something In The Way
In Utero
Nothing Else Matters
About A Girl
Unnamed Feeling
So Far Away
One Step Closer
Elegantly Wasted
All Within My Hands
My World
In Bloom
Afterglow
Sweet Child O' Mine
Let It Be Christmas
Like It's Her Birthday
Purple Haze
I Loved Her First
You....and I
The Family Tree
"Loving Her"
Book 5 InFO
IMPORTANT INFO REGARdING LOVING HER

Photograph

92K 1.4K 190
By HeatherJachmann

Photograph

22nd July   (19 weeks and 2 days)

Izzy's POV

So many names to choose and pick, three babies to find the perfect ones, it also would be a lot easier if we knew the sex of the babies, maybe we will get to find out today at the ultrasound, then again maybe not. Dec and I are on the couch with four sheets of paper spread over the coffee table, each one with the four different options of what sexes the babies can be, option one is three boys, option two is three girls, then option three is one boy and two girls and option four, two boys and one girl. To say this hasn't been the easiest thing in the world to do would be the biggest understatment of the century.

"I think I'm happy with what we've chosen there Baby." I said to Dec as I looked over each name we had selected for the babies, finally after a few weeks of sitting down and writing down our favourites. I had also combined Dec's Mum and Aunty's names, the one I couldn't stop thinking about was Erienna, the other Skylar, which combines their middle names and is already used a either a boy or girls name.

"Me too, it's just finding out which of these will be the one." he grinned and wrapped his arm around me and then placed his hand over his babies, he's gonna be a great Daddy, the way he's with our little nieces and nephews, he's a natural at it.

"Daddy loves you." he whispered as he pressed his face lightly into my protruding belly, his hand was rubbing over each baby and he was placing kisses over each of them, I love it when he does this. 

"Are you sure you want to find out what sex they are, Babe? We could leave it a surprise until they are born." I asked Dec as I ran my fingers through his hair, his head was now resting on my belly, I could hear him whispering something to the babies, something in which he does a lot of.

"I would like to know Bell, so when I talk to them, I can say their name and not just say "hey baby'." he tilted his head a little so I could see him, I smiled, well if he wants to know, then we will find out, it doesn't bother me too much that we'll know, it would make buying things for them easier.

"Alright, so which option are you feeling?" I asked as I looked over to the lists and the names we had decided on, they are definitely the ones.

"Option two, three little girls, what about you Babe?" he asked, I actually have no idea, I mean sometimes I feel I'm having girls, then boys and then the mixture of the two, it's just confusing at times.

"Honestly, I have no idea, but I'd probably pick option three, two girls and a boy." I looked up from Dec as Mum and Dad walked in to the family room where we were resting. Nicky had already left for school, and Dec was having the day off to come for the ultrasound, so why hasn't Dad gone to work yet? 

"Declan, are you ready to go?" Dad said as picked his keys up from the side cupboard, Mum had sat down on the other couch and now Dec was sitting up and nodding.

"Where are you going?" I asked, Dec never told me he was going anywhere today, I thought he was coming with me, our appointment is in a couple of hours, and they are never back when they say they will be. It's like when they say they'll be home in five minutes, those five minutes are actually like an hour instead, it's so annoying.

"Out." Dad said giving me a smirk, I looked at Mum and she was pretending to check her nails, something's going on and I don't think I like it very much. Dec turned and looked at me and tried to lean in for a kiss but I moved back so he couldn't and crossed my arms over my chest, he sighed and quickly moved in and stole a kiss from me anyway before he stood up.

"I won't miss the ultrasound Baby, so relax ok." Dec said giving me a smile and then he moved closer to Dad, I narrowed my eyes at the two of them, they better get home on time or they are in so much trouble.

"You better not Declan." I grumbled, I just wanted to spend some time with him, it's getting boring with him at work and me home on my own most the time, they've even been doing work on weekends which they hardly ever do.

"I promise, we'll be here on time princess." Dad said giving me a smile and then disappeared through the door with Dec, I frowned and looked at Mum and she shrugged and gave me this look, she knows what they are doing, I hate not knowing things.

"Oh my God, you've picked the names." Mum gasped excitedly when she noticed the lists we still had on the coffee table, she had a big grin on her face, which made me feel better since Dad and Dec left.

"Yeah, do you want to hear them?" I chuckled knowing that I really didn't have to ask, I reached out and grabbed each sheet of paper we had the names on and got myself back into the comfy spot I was in before I moved.

"Of course I do, sweeite." Mum sounds even more excited as each day passes, she's even going to give me a proper look around the NICU this week, because that will be my babies first home for for the first few weeks of their lives. 

"So, as you know we have the four different options, it wasn't easy but we got there." I said as I put the list in option order, I smiled down and I couldn't be happier with the names we've chosen for a little babies.

"I hope it's two boys and a girl." she bounced a little in her seat, I chuckled at her, I guess we all think it's different options, Dad thinks it's three boys,  Dec, Nicky and Jace said three girls, Brax thinks the same as me with two girls and a boy, Cade and Aidan went for option four like Mum has just picked.

"Option one is three little boys and their names will be, Noah David, Hudson George and Ryan Jameson." I said as I turned the sheet over, and waited for Mum's reaction for the names, her opinion does matter to me, so I hope she likes them.

"Awe, I love those sweetie, I think they sound cute." Mum grinned, I smiled and felt happy that she liked those.

"Option two is three little girls and the names we've picked are Skylar Belle, Erienna Autumn and McKenna Summer." I heard her gasp as I said the names, she had helped me go through some variations of mixing Erin and Deanna, Erienna was her favourite mix and I just couldn't go past that one, I just love the sound of it.

"I think I'm going to cry." she chuckled and pretended to wipe a tear from her eyes, I can't wait for the ultrasound, I really want to know the sexes, otherwise I'll go crazy wondering until the day they are born.

"Not yet, there's two more yet." I laughed and turned to the next page and looked at both lists for three and four.

"Option three will be, Noah David, Skylar Belle and Erienna Autumn, and option four is Skylar Belle, Noah David and Hudson George." I placed the lists beside me, Mum was still gushing over the names, glad to see that she approves.

"Oh, they are just all so adorable and I'm sure they will suit them just as much." she smiled, and I'm pretty sure she did just wipe away a real tear from her eye. 

"Aidan and Cade have picked out names for their little girls, I had to laugh they both texted me the names within a minute of each other." Mum chuckled, sounds like those two, it's just weird how they knew that when Cade is two and a half hours ahead in time compared to us.

"They never told me, how rude." I pouted and pretended to be upset, not that I care, I had been skimming and sorting through over five hundred possible names until we decided on these final six first and six middle names.

"I bet if you check your phone, you'll know, they sent it out as a mass text." Mum smiled, she pulled a pen and diary out of her bag, then reached over to my pieces of paper and started to write down the three boys and three girls names that would be our babies.

"Oh." I said and reached for my phone that was on the coffee table, I swiped the screen and noticed two new messages, no wonder I didn't hear anything, the stupid thing is on silent. I opened up Cade's first and let out a little awe at the name him and Annabelle had chosen for their daughter.

"That sounds so cute, Mia Victoria Taylor." I grinned then closed his message and opened up Aidan's and did the same thing.

"Awe, this one is cute too, Maci Willow Taylor." I gushed, both of the name choices for my nieces sound gorgeous, I'm sure they'll look it too. I hope that we can find out what they are, I love it already when Dec talks to our babies each day but to hear him say their names would be the best thing ever. 

"I thought they said they wouldn't be late home, we are going to be late." I was getting more annoyed by the minute, they were meant to be here ten minutes ago so we wouldn't be late for the appointment, and now we will be if they are not here within the next five minutes. 

"Izzy, I'm sure they are on their way home, don't get yourself worked up, it's not good for the babies." Mum sighed as she looked through the living room window, so I see it's alright for her to worry about them. I placed my hands over my babies as I felt them moving around, so far it's the best feeling in the world but when they grow more, it's going to hurt a hell of a lot more. I have three babies cramed inside me, the more they grow they less room they're gonna have to move, then I'll be feeling them a lot more, I'm pretty sure the little one down the bottom loves kicking my bladder on purpose.

"See, they're here, now let's go." Mum chuckled and picked up her hand bag and waited for me by the door, about fucking time too, so much for them being here on time, I hate being late. I slowly walked out the door, my lower back is hurting like a fucking bitch today, I'm gonna be so worn out by the time I get back home, a nap sounds good right about now.

"Hurry up princess." Dad laughed from the window, I glared at him, I was already walking as fast as I could, Mum had her arm around me and I could feel that she was trying to make me move faster, but that just wasn't happening, I'm just too sore to move.

"You try carrying three babies and see how fun it is." I snapped at him, both Dad and Dec turned and faced the other way, Mum winced, she knew not to test me right now, they have made me wait long enough and now I'm pissed off. I heard Dad mumble something about hormones before I opened the door, he's lucky he's in there otherwise I'd throw something at him right now.

"Matthew, I'd shut up if I were you." Mum warned, so glad she knows what it's like to be this fat, I've seen pictures of her pregnant with Cade and Aidan and then with Nicky and I, she was huge, but I have a feeling, I'll be even bigger than those times.

"Yes dear." Dad said quietly as he reversed out of the driveway once Mum and I were strapped into the back seat. I could see Dad giving me his sorry face through the mirror, I sighed, it's not my fault I just snap at things, that's probably why Dec runs and hides when I give him some look that he says is pure evil.

"Time to go see my grandsons." Dad clapped as my name was called out, i rolled my eyes, Mum laughed and shook her head.

"Sorry to tell you this sweetheart, but it's two boys and a little girl, my little granddaughter will be just like her Mummy." Mum grinned as Dec held my hand tightly when we walked into the room where the same guy that's been talking all my ultrasounds was already sitting and getting things ready. Ethan wanted to make sure that his grandbabies had the best and apparently that also meant this guy Jack or what ever his name is.

"Hey guys, you must be Matt, I'm Jack." Jack introduced himself to Dad as it was his first time seeing the babies, Mum was always here with us and Ethan, so now it's Dad's turn.

"Nice to meet you." Dad said as she shook his hand, they way he was looking at him though was a little scary, I'm not gonna lie, Jack is very attractive, and definietly looks like a ladies man, maybe Dad thinks he'll try to hit on me or something.

"Ok Izzy, hop up here and we'll take a look at these babies." Jack smiled, I did as I was told and hopped up onto the bed with Dec's help and got as comfy as I could, I can feel the butterflies going crazy now, I'm super excited to find out what we are having. I looked to Dec as he sat down beside me, his face mirrored mine, he had a huge grin on his face and his eyes were shining with happiness.

"Were you wanting to know the sex?" Jack asked as he squeezed the gel over my belly and on to the scanning thingy, then placed it over where baby b lays in my belly. I turned to look at Dec, he was nodding like crazy as was Mum and Dad when I looked over to them.

"I'd say that's a yes." I giggled, Dec squeezed my hand softly a kept his eyes on the monitor, I smiled and followed his eyes to see our babies.

"Alright then, I'll do all the necessary checks and measurements and then if they let me see between their legs, I'll let you know what you're having." Jack chuckled lighlty as he moved the scanner around slowly as he took measurements of baby b. it's no wonder I need to pee all the time, it looks like that one is sittting on my bladder, I know for sure that it gets kicked from time to time as well.

"Baby B is looking great, this one has seemed to have moved up front and and is more central now, it's just like they want to be the first one everyone sees." Jack said as he pressed the scanner into my skin more, him doing that is making that baby move a lot more and now I really need to pee.

"There's always one in the family that has to be the show off." Dad laughed as he looked on, I could see that he's just as thrilled to be here today, just like the rest of us are, I know he's excited about the babies, even if he doesn't express it much.

"This one will also probably be born first, just from the postion he's got himself into." jack smiled as he moved on to my left side where baby a is sleeping, this one doesn't seem to move as much as the little one beside it, baby b is definietly gonna be the trouble maker out of the three of them.

"He?" Dec sat up more and leaned closer, I frowned, did I miss something with what Jack had said? I looked around the room and Mum and Dad also had that questioning look on their faces, Jack just looked at us and grinned.

"I didn't mean to let that slip yet, but yes Baby B is a boy, so that means Baby A here is a little boy as well." he smiled as he continued on with what he was doing, I turned to Dec, he looks even more excited, he might have wanted three little mini me's but I'm sure he's just as happy with two little men on the way, I know I am.

" I guess option two and three are now out of the equation." Mum chuckled from the edge of the bed and was looking in her diary where she had written them down, that also means I lost that bet, I thought two girls, no chance of that happening now. I can see Mum and Dad both sitting there looking on with smug expressions on their faces, at least it'll be those to that will be nagging each other at who wins this.

"Yep, it sure does." I chuckled back and looked to the screen again, and the way the baby was positioned, there's no doubt in my mind now, that's my son, I have two sons, two little Declan's, oh my god, they are gonna be so cute, I hope thye look more like him though.

"This little guy is also looking good, he's almost the same size as his brother, and he's sucking his thumb." Jack pointed to monitor, that looks so cool, Jack was pushing some buttons and then moved away from him to my right side where baby c kicks me gently. Each time I see them on the screen, I can't get over how much they have grown, and now it's getting so close for us to actually meet them.

"Last but not least, baby c." Jack smiled, he did the measurements, checked bubs heartbeat and rate like he had done with the other two. Jack repeated everything again for the third time, I can already tell that each of them have their own personalities already, it's amazing to see it this early on in their lives.

"Have you got names picked out for them?" Jack asked as he pushed more buttons and moved the scanner around some more, I nodded and looked at Dec for him to say them, I don't know why but I just want to him say his childrens names.

"Baby A, is Noah David, Baby B is Hudson George and what is Baby C?" Dec chuckled as his eyes never once moved from his babies, I'm so lucky I get to have babies with him, he's simply the best.

"It's a boy!." Dad stood up and fist pumped the air when Jack had located the bits hanging between baby b's legs, Mum looked like she was sulking, honestly, I love that there's three little boys, they are my men, all of them and I'll love them just as much as I love thier Daddy. I turned to Dec and gazed into his eyes, his now looking deep into mine, the grin on his face was getting wider by the second until he moved in and pressed his lips to mine.

"Three little guys, Baby." Dec whispered and then kissed me softly again before he sat back and watched the rest of the ultrasound. Dad looked like he had won the lottery and Mum was still over there whinging about not winning or something.

"He's looking just as perfect as his brothers, there's not much difference in size either, so that's great, do we get to know his name?" Jack asked politely as he moved the scanner around and found a spot where all three of them could be seen, wow, that is so freaking cool, I hope he gets a photo of that one.

"Ryan Jameson." I said proudly, my three boys, Noah, Hudson and Ryan, the next few weeks until they a born are so gonna drag on forever, but all good things come to those who wait, and these precious little ones are so worth it.

"I've printed off a few photos for you, even one with all three together, I'll let you get cleaned up while I collect them, I'll send you films straight up to dr. Liptak, and I'll catch up with you next time." Jack smiled before he got up and moved away from the table, Dec was wiping the gel off my belly, and Mum rushed over to Jack before he could come back and she grabbed the photos from him, she was gushing as she looked at them.

"Let's take our boys home for a rest Baby, you are looking so tired." Dec said softly as he helped me up from the bed, I wish he never said that because now I can't stop yawning. By the time we had gotten home and up into our room, I was exhausted just from that tiny bit of walking, only problem is, it's just going to increase and I won't be able to move much, if at all.

I was snuggled up into bed as I watched dec place the photograph of all three boys together, in a frame next to our bed, I just can't stop smiling as I look at them. I gasped softly as I took a cloer look at the ultrasound photo, the boys names have been added to it, I didn't even see Jack do that, so glad he did, because that is so cool. I just have to try and keep them in there as long as possible, to give them a better a chance, and I will do anything to make sure that happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT! thanks again for all your wonderful support and love for my stories, it truely does mean a lot to me.

Hell it was tough trying to get the right names for the babies, I hope you guys like them, plus now we know that there's gonna be THREE LITLLE DEBELL BOYS coming soon, I'm even excited about it lol as with all my other selections on here, the option of the sexes was also picked by my number two baby, yep and it was out of a hat, she picked out number one, she loves it when I involve her like this with my stories.

the way I like to pronnounce Erienna is    ER - EE - EN - NA ( but if you want to pronnounce it another way, that's up to you :) )

Until next time, see you soon!

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 114 20
Amber Thought she had it all,she was a 16 year old girl with a beautiful personality.The only problem was that she was bullied for being different fr...
472K 9.1K 51
She made a promise. One that she didn't realize would be so hard to keep. ...
64 0 6
It is left on a Cliffhanger. There may be a sequal ? She had the perfect family but little did she know, Christmas would ruin everything. For her an...
1.3M 36.4K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...