Fate of A Rejected

Od chuBByfluFFybuNNy

Maddy has always had it rough. Even more so when her parents abandoned her at the side of the road sedated. H... Více

♪ Prologue ♪
♪ Chapter 1 ♪
♪ Chapter 2 ♪
♪ Chapter 3 ♪
♪ Chapter 4 ♪
♪ Chapter 5 ♪
♪ Chapter 6 ♪
♪ Chapter 7 ♪
♪ Chapter 8 ♪
♪ Chapter 9 ♪
♪ Chapter 10 ♪
♪ Chapter 11 ♪
♪ Chapter 12 ♪
♪ Chapter 13 ♪
♪ Chapter 14 ♪
♪ Chapter 15 ♪
♪ Chapter 16 ♪
♪ Chapter 17♪
♪ Chapter 18 ♪
♪ Chapter 19 ♪
⚠️ Author's Note ⚠️
♪ Chapter 21 ♪
♪ Chapter 22 ♪
♪ Chapter 23 ♪
♪ Chapter 24 ♪
♪ Chapter 25 ♪
♪ Chapter 26 ♪
UPDATE
♪ Chapter 27 ♪
♪ Chapter 28 ♪
♪ Chapter 29 ♪
♪ Chapter 30 ♪
♪ Chapter 31 ♪
♪ Chapter 32 ♪
♪ Chapter 33 ♪
♪ Chapter 34 ♪
♪ Chapter 35 ♪

♪ Chapter 20 ♪

10.9K 333 30
Od chuBByfluFFybuNNy

A/N: So this is the next chapter!! I hope you guys enjoyed the previous one as much as I enjoyed writing the fight scene haha. Anyway, let's continue! 🤣

CHAPTER 20

Beeping. I was sleepy, so sleepy and the beeping was waking me up from my sleep. I heard a few mumbles or whispers before it was quiet. Moments later, a warm hand made it's way to mine, squeezing tightly. Sparks errupted from my palm and with that, I knew it was Hunter. "I'm sorry, baby. I made you get hurt.." he said softly, painfully.

'No!' I wanted to scream at him. We were mates, we were a team and that means we do everything TOGETHER. I wanted to say but I was sleepy. Just so sleepy. For the second time, I blacked out.

Beeping again. The warm hand was still in mine. This time, I tried moving my fingers and it moved. Next, I tried opening my eyes. Low and behold, I opened them. The room was dark. There was a figure sitting by the bed, hugging my hand. I smiled at Hunter's adorableness. I turned on my side to face him, wincing.

My other hand instinctively went to his soft hair and started to pet it. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I was doing it for a while before my wrist was in a grip. Opening my eyes, my eyes met Hunter's. I gasped. Hunter immediately kissed me. I relaxed into the kiss and moaned into his mouth. Our tomgues danced a happy dance. When I needed air, I pulled away. Hunter kissed the side of my mouth again before looking at me in awe.

I opened my mouth to speak but I realized that it was dry. I gestured for water and Hunter quickly took a class that was on the table and passed it to me. "Here, drink." He said. I started gulping down the liquid immediately. I was just that's thirsty.

When the cup was empty, he moved it to the table back and stared at me quietly. "How long was I out?" I coughed.

"A day." He replied.

"What happened after I knocked out?" I questioned, fully aware of his distanced replies. I frowned.

"Tanner and I finished the rest. Rian sent you to the infirmary then helped us finish off the last one." He sighed. "Never. To see you in this bed again
...," He shook his head. I grabbed his hand and squeezed tight.

"Next time, I don't want to see you like this too. This runs both ways, Hunter." I added. He nodded and smiled at me.

"I'll try, sweetheart." He mumbled before bringing his face closer. My eyes focused onto his lips and my mouth opened. My tongue darted out and moistened my lips. Hunter stared at me for a second before bringing our lips together. We molded together perfectly. Our lips moved in unison and we showed our love for each other through the kiss. That is, until we heard a cough. Quickly, I pulled my lips away and turned the other side, acutely aware of the pink stain on my cheeks and neck.

"You're awake." Rian breates out, coming closer. I smiled at him.

"Yeah. Did you catch me in time?" I asked.

He nodded. "Just on time. I almost didn't though." He sighed. "I'm surprised you didn't fall earlier. You were pretty beat up."

"A-ah. Um, my wolf came out at the last minute so she used her strength. Plus I think I was on a very high adrenaline rush." I chuckled. Rian shook his head with a grin. "So what injuries did I receive?"

"A lot of scratches but most of them are gone now. A swollen jaw which is also gone thanks to our quick healing, you broke your left wrist. The doctor said that's going to take some time as it was pretty beat up. Oh and let's not forget you broke two ribs-" Rian stated.

"What? Two?! Oh.., I thought I broke one.." I chuckled, wincing. "Ah I see their not back to normal." I winced.

"Silly girl. If your wrist isn't what makes you think your ribs would be?" Hunter shook his head with a small smile. I giggled and attempted to shrug. Mind you, it turned out very demented.

"What else?" I questioned.

"Well your muscles were sprained pretty bad but they're fine now too. And since I caught you, you didn't get a concussion so that's it." Rian finished.

I nodded. "Not bad though. I thought I'd be bed ridden.." I sighed.

Rian laughed. "You?" He laughed again. "You'd end up treating us like slaves before finally losing interest and then you'd get up." He snickered.

I glared. Looking at Hunter then Tanner who stood at the door, I asked "Do you think I'm that evil?" I pouted.

Tanner raised an eyebrow. Hunter was chuckling. I glared at them. Hunter just grinned boyishly and kissed my forehead making me sigh in pleasure. Tanner shrugged.

"You guys are evil." I muttered.

"So how long am I going to be... Hospitalized?" I asked.

"The doctor said a day. Once you're ribs are not as fragile, you can stay up in our room." Hunter replied.

"Oh and you skip any strenuous activities which means no training for a week." Rian added with a grin. I grinned. Then I remembered Henry and how he'd probably double up the next week then. I groaned at the thought. Knowing what I thought the three smirked. Well, Tanner might have slightly moved his lips in a smirk.

"So where is Henry?" I asked curiously.

"He's off disciplining the ones who fought us. They're getting a good beating from him." Rian laughed. I blinked. He seemed to be getting more bloodthirsty.

Yawning, I shifted a little. I was a little tired even though I had slept the whole day.

"Alright, I think you need sleep. We'll come back later then." Hunter said, kissing my forehead before getting up. "I'll see you later, okay? Just have a good rest." He whispered.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt his lips on my head one last time before the door opened and closed with their footsteps trailing away. It didn't take me long to slip back into a deep sleep.

When I woke up the next time, I was completely refreshed. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before looking around the room for Rian, Tanner or Hunter but none of them were here. Instead, Henry was sitting on the chair in the far corner.

We stared at each other for a few moments. I was waiting for him to start the conversation by telling me what the hell was the fight for. But he was also quiet. I sighed, glaring at him.

He took in a breath and released it slowly. "I'm sorry but we had to do that." He said simply.

"Why?" I asked, disbelief lacing my voice.

"We needed to see if you were ready." He replied, frowning.

"Ready? For what?" I asked, frowning. What the hell was he talking about?

"I can't tell you anymore, I'm sorry Maddy." He shook his head. "What I can tell you is that due to your excellent performance, your rank has been bumped up to Beta." He smiled.

I frowned more. "I need to do better." I mumbled. "What rank am I, as in the number?"

"Number 15 and yes you need to do better. But you did good. And you're getting there fast." He grinned.

"So where are the rest?" I asked curiously.

"Ah, they went to the headmaster's office. Which reminds me, we need to go too." He said, getting up.

"Huh? But aren't I supposed to stay in bed to heal my ribs?" I furrowed my brows.

He laughed. "You've been sleeping for a day so your ribs should be healed enough for you to walk. The doctor checked you out just now and gave the thumbs up." He explained.

I nodded, slowly moving to the side and sitting down for a while. My ribs still hurt but they weren't as bad as the other day. I slid down and I almost fell if it weren't for Henry catching me. "What the..?" I muttered.

"You have been on bed for a long time. Your legs are probably jello by now." He chuckled. I sighed.

Henry helped me to the bathroom and passed me a bag of clothes. Closing the door, I turned on the shower and let the hot water cascade down my body. I showered and shampooed my hair before towelling myself dry. I made sure I didn't spend so much time as the headmaster was probably waiting. I pulled out my underwear and put it on then grabbed the dress, which was technically Hunter's white shirt. Giggling, I shook my head as I slipped it on. It for me just like how a shirt dress would. I saw a belt in the bag and pulled it out, tying it around my waist.

I grabbed the towel, hospital gown and bag out as I made my way back to the room. I left them on the bed and looked around for shoes. My eyes found a pair of sandals at the door. I walked over and slipped them on.

"You ready?" Henry who was looking out the window asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"Good then let's go."

The whole way there we didn't really talk. Henry had already told me when I first asked him why we were going that he couldn't say anything. My thoughts were flying around everywhere thinking what the headmaster was going to tell us.

Ten minutes later, we reached the door. Henry knocked twice then opened it and walked in. I followed behind him. My eyes immediately looked for Hunter or the others who were sitting in front of the desk. Well, Rian and Hunter was. Tanner was leaning on the wall as usual.

Rian got up and gestured for me to sit but I shook my head, gesturing for him to. I walked over to Hunter and stood behind him with my hands on his shoulders. He brought his right hand up and held on to my hand. It made me smile.

"Now that we're all here.." the headmaster started. I took a deep breath in. "We're here for two things today; Political issues and Rogues." He brought two fingers up.

"Rogues?" I frowned. "Where?" Hunter asked.

"In your pack, Alpha Hunter. Your father is getting too old to do his duty as Alpha. And with some alphas gossipping about not giving you your birthright, I think it's time we send you back." The headmaster said seriously.

"What about his potential? His training hasn't ended yet?" Tanner asked.

The headmaster nodded. "I know. That's why for now, Henry will follow. But in this case, we really need you to go back. So far they haven't got wind that we know so before they act on something, we should move."

"Who? Who's the Mastermind?" Rian questioned.

"We don't know. All we do know is that some alphas are planning. Alpha Wembley is one of them. We need to get you back to your pack before they convince your father of giving the pack to someone else, or even merging the pack with another." Henry replied.

I bit my lip. Going back meant seeing him again. It's been what? 2 almost 3 years now. I wonder how he is. Knowing what was on my mind, Hunter squeezed my hand, giving me encouragement. My lips curled into a smile.

"So the five of us are going?" I asked.

Henry and the headmaster nodded.

"For how long?" I furrowed my brows.

The headmaster sighed. "Forever, Maddy. Once Hunter is Alpha he wouldn't have the time to come back and so would you as Luna, Tanner as Beta and Rian as Gamma."

A lightbulb went off in my mind. I forgot that we had such important roles to play in our pack. I would miss having to go training and all. "What about school for me and Rian?"

"You can continue of course just at your pack. By the way, Hunter if you want to continue your degree, there's online classes and exams provided if you want." The headmaster added.

"Noted. So when do we leave?" Hunter asked.

"Tomorrow." Henry answered.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😄 it was mostly the start of their life after the academy. And, they're all going back to the pack 🤣. I can't wait to write the moment where Maddy and her first mate see each other again. Oh, but my update will be a little slow coz I have to do a project on Ecosystem so I hope you guys can understand 😍. Anyway that's all for now, stay tuned for more!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

Suffer Od desra

Vlkodlaci

33.9K 471 32
Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Although I am proud of making it till the en...
5.1K 101 33
PROLOGUE Mates, simple word but have a lot of meaning behind it, it says mates were to protect each other love each other care for each other and the...
463 9 12
Finally he's directly in front of me I cant bare to look into his eyes, to look into an Alphas eyes is a direct challenge. I see his hand abruptly ra...
633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...