Accidently Engaged [Wattys201...

By Dredge116

Evan Wilson and Ariana Houston have been best friends since they were born. They have been through so much to... More

Summary & Copyright
Cast
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11
12
12.5
14
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
The Party
The Party II
The Party III
51
52
Freeing Bethany
The Farm Is Prepared
Fear
Saving Myself
I'm Not You, Bethany
Breaking The News
Waking Evan
First Stop Charlie
Ultrasound
Moving In With Evan
House Warming Party Part I
House Warming Party Part II
House Warming Party Part III
Lunch at Lusive
Telling Evan The Whole Truth
The Party Part I
The Party Part II
Brunch With The Wilson's
The Tell All Interview
Closure
Moving Forward
The Red Carpet
2017 Movie Awards
After Party
The Wedding Planner
Ultrasound 2
Table Reading
Lauren's Water Breaks
Meeting Kara
First Day On Set
Lunch with Lauren
Second day on set
Doctor's Orders
Last day of bed rest
The Wedding
The Reception
Honey Moon Part I
Honey Moon Part II
Honey Moon part III
Christmas
New Years
Premier Of Blinded By Love
Giving Birth
Going home with the baby
Back For You Movie Premier
Epilogue
Thank You
Here's A List Of My Completed Stories
Knox
Married To My Boss (Mature Themed Story)
Nate (His Proposal)
Beautiful Disaster (Out Now)
Chaos (Coming Soon)
Ravage
Revenge
Reconnected
Shattered (sneak peak)

32.

8.5K 371 6
By Dredge116

In the office Charlie looks at me from the desk that I set in my office for her. "What do you think of this?" She shows me the picture of a dress with material that makes an x at the back.

The dress will reveal some of your back.

It's not the type of dress that I would wear, but Charlie and I have always been opposite when it comes to clothes.

If I tell her it's perfect, she'll know that I'm lying. If I tell her I don't like she'll be pissed.

I'm in a lose situation here.

I clear my throat. "I really like the design of the dress and the x at the back isn't my think, but for people that are happy to reveal that would love it. What colour are you thinking of making the dress?"

A smile spreads across her face and I know that I've said something right to her. "I was thinking, red, black, white and navy blue. Do you have a bag that would go nicely with the dress?"

I nod. "A lot of my things will go nicely with anything. When the line comes in, we'll have a look at match things."

"Do you think we should model our line?"

"No," looking out the door I see Yasmin. "Our bosses would do a better job."

Yasmin walks into the room and she looks at Charlie. "Have you finished?"

Charlie closes the folder. "Yes," she gives it Yasmin.

Yasmin look at me. "Xanthe and I want you to be at the Monday to Friday from 9-2. We would like you to continue taking photos and modelling for us on a full time basis. When Evan starts work you'll go on set and take his shoots their. We're going to trust you with out men's line while you're on set."

I stand up and hug her. "Thanks, Yasmin."

She smiles. "You've earned everything that's been coming your way, Ariana. My sister and I are team Ariana all the way. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've been hiding from us." Yasmin turns her attention to Yasmin. "We would like to see you in the office mon to fri from 9-12 for your photo shoot and designs."

"Thanks," Charlie has a big smile on her face.

Looks like the bosses made her happy too.

Before Yasmin walks out the door she says. "This weekend there's a party at my place. Xanthe has an announcement to make." She shakes her head. "I don't know why she couldn't have made it last weekend when we had a party there."

I laugh. "That was a launch party. I'm sure whatever this announcement is would have been outshone by the launch of the faces of Butler Fashion."

She sighs. "You're probably right. What do you thinks she's going to say."

I laugh. "I wouldn't be surprised if she's getting married again to Rafael."

She pulls a face. "The first time she married him was a show. I think this time she'll outshine her last one, but this time she will have bridesmaids and not just a Maid of Honour."

I thought that Xanthe would have had heaps of people wanting to be part of the bridal party. She knows heaps of people, so why didn't she choose some of them.

As if reading my mind Yasmin says. "Xanthe knew people were using her to be apart of the wedding party and she hated that. She even declined all of Rafael's family as she knew they wanted to be famous even if it was for five minutes. Xanthe hates when people do that." She looks at Charlie and I. "She thinks differently when it comes to the two of you."

Xanthe walks into the room. "That's true." She looks st us. "Are you two coming to the party on Saturday night?"

"Yes," I look at my phone and type it into the calendar. I notice that Evan won't be able to make it as he's starting work on the romantic comedy. "Evan can't make it though. He'll be on set of his romantic comedy and I don't know what his shooting schedule will be like."

"That's fine. I'll let Rafael tell him the good new himself." She lifts up her finger and I see a mark from where an engagement ring should be."

She took it off.

Charlie and Yasmin don't notice it like I do.

My hand tends to get that way after I take my ring off.

Her eyes widen for a second and she shakes her head at me telling me not to say anything to them.

She wants to tell them the news over the weekend.

"Xanthe," I say. "Can we talk in your office?"

She nods and leads the way to the office. She opens the door and walks over to her desk. "Get it over with, Ari."

I laugh. "I'm not going to have a go at. Congrats on getting engaged to your ex husband again."

She sits on her chair and opens the desk draw. Pulling out the ring she puts it back on her finger. "I should have known you'd pick it up quicker than our siblings."

"I wear a ring on that exact same finger and it leaves a mark too when I take it off. I have a question."

"Shoot!"

I clear my throat. "Are you sure this is what you want, Xanthe? Isn't it too soon for you to be engaged?"

She shakes her head. "We were young then. We both had huge dreams that we wanted to accomplish which is what drove us apart. This time we've done what we wanted and getting back together and starting a family is what we both want now."

"Are you pregnant?"

She shakes her head. "Rafael and I are trying, which is why we need to announce our engagement. In a couple of months we're going to get married and have a small ceremony for our family and friends. We did the huge wedding thing a long time ago and it didn't go well." She whispers. "Please, don't tell, Yasmin. I want to tell her myself."

I move over to her and hug her. "You're secret is safe with me." Looking at the clock the wall. "I have to go."

Walking out the door I crash into a wall. As I look up I see that it's Rafael.

A smile spreads across my face. "Hello, friend."

He laughs. "I supposed my little kitten told you the news?"

I nod. "She couldn't keep it a secret as I saw the red mark where her engagement ring is supposed to be. Also, you'll have to tell Evan about the news. He won't be able to make it on Saturday and he's starting to work on that Romantic Comedy that night."

He snaps his fingers. "Damn! When do you think is the perfect time to talk to him?"

"Tomorrow? It's the only day he has free. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday he'll be doing a table reading with the cast of the movie."

"Are you going to tell me the name of the movie?"

"I don't know myself. Evan wants to keep it hush hush."

He laughs. "That sounds like Evan. He likes to keep everyone in the dark."

"I won't be in the dark when I go on set with him next week."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 176 31
My name is Meghan and I just got engaged to the love of my life, James. My best friend Taron will be his best man. My name is Taron and my best frien...
1.3M 17.4K 37
Ariana and Ty were childhood bestfriends, but one fatefull night caused them to be torn apart. Now years later they meet back up. Feelings began to...
1.4K 136 52
I took a deep breath and spoke up. "No, I don't," I took a pause before continuing, "because I can't marry a blind person." Aria Watson, a girl born...
3.9M 120K 34
Mia has lived a life of abuse from her father and ex. She runs away, leaving her old life behind and creating a new one. What happens when she meets...