*Wish I Never Met You* (MB Pr...

De Mindless_Beauty143

Mai multe

*Wish I Never Met You* (MB Prodigy Love Story)
How It Started <3
Just Another Day...
Why Cant I Have A Man?!!
Visitation. YAY!!! Not! -__-
Really?!!
For All Ya'll!!
You Got Me Twisted <333
*Love Faces*
It Cant Be True!!
How Deep Is Our Bond If Thats All It Takes For You To Be Gone?
The Things I Would Do For Him......
Why Me?!!
*Sex Aint Better Than Love <333*
Answers......
OMG!!! :'(
He Needs To Chill....
More Secrets!!!
Addicted To The Hustle.
Make Up!!! <333
Right By My Side <333
Should I??
Baby Names!!! <333
Sister and Baby?!!!
Up To You!!!
Issues.....
What Happen??
Lyric Jay'Nae Crippin
Bye Bye!!!

Finally Things Are Going Good.....I Hope!!

6.9K 121 20
De Mindless_Beauty143

Woke up and Craig was gone. I looked over and it was 2:36 p.m. Dammit! I had to take Keshaun to get his cast taken off and take The kids to get summer clothes. I went to get out the bed then realised that i was just in my underware. I was looking everywhere for a shirt to put on. Then Craig walked in and i coverd myself up with the sheet.

C- Its okay. I seen it all before. *Sits in front of me.*

Me- Can you hand me my shirt?

C- *Grabs it off the dresser* Here. Sleep good?

Me- Why didnt you wake me up? I had so much to do.

C- Dont worry bout it. I took care of it. *Kisses my forhead and walks out*

I dont know what was going on or why he was being so nice but hey for the time being imma enjoy it. I got out of the bed and went into my room and Craig came in. 

C- Um can you get dressed cuz i wanna take you and the kids somewhere?

Me- Um...Okay.

I took a shower And got dressed *Link in Comments* I walked into The living room and the kids were ready and sitting on the couch. 

Ke- Hi momma!

Me- Hey baby.

Bre- You look pretty!

Me- Thank you hun. Where's your dad?

Ke- Outside.

I walked outside and seen Craig standing outside someones car. He turned and saw me thats when  he started walking back and the car pulled away. I didnt want to know what he was doing or did i care. 

C- You look good. *Smirks*

Me- *Blushes*

C- You get in the car and imma go get the kids. 

I got in the car and waited for them to back outside. The kids came running out and got in the car. Craig locked up the house and got in the car. We drove off. 

Me- Where are we going?

C- Somewhere....

I hated surprises but we drove and were talking to the kids the whole way there. We pulled up to the fair. I smiled big because this wasnt just the fair to us. This was where me and Craig had our first date. He knew he meant to come here cuz when we pulled up he looked at me and just smiled. We got out and Keshaun took my hand. And Bre was on Craigs back. 

C- SO what ride do yall wanna go on?

Ke- I wanna do the scary house!

Bre- No!

C- Its okay baby girl. 

The line wasnt too long so we got right in. We started walking and it looked like a hospital but with crazy people running around. They were popping out everywhere. Keshaun and Bre were walking in front of us. Then of all things to come out grab me was a fucking clown. It had to be a damn clown. I screamed and grabbed onto Craig. He smiled at me and held me the whole way through. 

Bre- Can we go on a rollercoaster?!!

C- Go ahead. We'll wait out here for yall. 

Me- Stay together!

I watched them walk into the line together and get on the ride. 

Me- I wanna go on some rides. 

C- Your not aloud to go on anything that wraps around your waist. 

I knew why but didnt know he did...

Me- And why is that?

That when he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my belly. 

C- Cuz ive lost 2 babies already and im not about to lose another. 

I smiled and held his hand. Thats when the kids ran up to us telling us they were hungry. We went and got them something to eat and sat down at a table in the arcade. Me and Bre shared a Pizza and Craig and Keshaun shared chicken strips. Of course. 

Bre- Dis pizza is good!

Ke- Pshh. My chicken is better. 

C- Yall were hungry.

Ke- Daddy can we go play games?

C- Yeah. Lemme go get yall some coins. 

He left and me and the kids stayed behind. 

Me- What games are yall gonna play?

Ke&Bre- Basketball.

Me- Oh yall dont know nothin bout no basketball.

Ke- Imma school you on some basketball!

Bre- WE should do teams!

Ke- Me and Daddy aginst yall.

C- Whats goin on?

Ke- We gon beat momma's butt in some basketball thats what! Lets go! 

We went to play and had a bet that if the guys won they got to get a video game and if we won we get to go get ice cream on the way home. We won!

Bre- Ooooo!

C- Aight we'll go get ice cream. 

Me- And yall can get a game. 

Ke- Thank you momma! *Hugs me.* 

Bre- Can we still play?

Me- Yeah go for it. 

They went off and played. Me and Craig were sitting at the table together. We werent saying anything. It was kinda awkward. Thats when some body walked up to the table. He was about the same hight as Craig. I tad bit darker. He had braids and was dressed just like Craig too. In a way they looked JUST alike. It was to wierd.

??- Craig?

C- *Notices who he is* Wassup dog? *They do their guy hug thing* 

??- Damn i aint seen you in a minute. 

I cleared my throught. 

C- Oh um This is my......

Me- Girlfriend. Samoiyah. *Shakes his hand*

C- And this is my younger brother Sedrick. 

Me- Nice to meet you. 

Sed- So you still rollin with Pooky and dem?

I just looked at him. 

C- Naw man. I got kids now. I cant be doin that. 

Sed- Is that right? 

C- Yup. 6 and 7.

Sed- Damn. They here?

C- Yeah they somewhere around here. 

??- Sedrick! Lets go!

Sed- Oh this is my girl-

Nel- Hey girl! *Hugs me*

C- Yall know eachother?

Me- You dont remember Arnelle?

C- Oh damn. Hey *Hugs her*

The hug lasted a while until cleared my throught again. We talked for a while then took the kids to get ice cream. After that we went home and put them to bed. It was early but they were tired. I went upstairs to pull my hair up. Craig is in the living room i think. I walked out the bathroom and seen the lights on downstairs. I walked down and seen Craig sitting on the couch. I walked in and sat next to him.

Me- Your not going to bed?

C- I gotta ask you something.

Me- What??

C- Did you really mean that. When you said you were my girlfriend...

Me- ......Idk...I just dont like to be called the "Baby momma"

C- *Looks disapointed* Oh....

Me- *Feels bad* Look Craig we needa talk.

C- What is there to talk about? You dont wanna be with me.....

Me- Thats the thing baby i DO wanna be with you. But theres things that keep me from it.

C- Look. I know i need to get my shit together. I know I need to get clean. I know i need to grow up and be a dad to my kids. Its just.......Ugh never mind...

Me- No. *Scoots closer and takes his hand* Talk to me.

C- I cant do this shit by myself. I need you guys by my side. Thats why when we were together when i first got out i was fine. Then when we broke up i got into trouble cuz i feel that if i dont have yall whats my reason for being around?

Me- *Tears fall from my eyes* Im sorry.

C- You have no reason to be sorry Moi. Its me that keeps fucking up.

Me- And it me that keeps pushing you away.

C- I miss this. Just us being able to talk with no fighting or drama. I miss us.....

Me- I miss us too. But we need to take baby steps.

C- So are we together?

Me- Idk. I wanna see the change first.

C- Okay lets make a deal. If i get clean and get a job by next week we get to be together. If i dont ill leave.

Me- Deal.

C- Kiss on it?

Me- Really?

C- *Leans in and kisses her passionatly* Deal.

Me- Well lets go to bed. *Gets up*

C- Wait we get to sleep in the same bed?

Me- Why not?

C- I thought you said baby steps?

Me- Oh i just said you could sleep in the room now. We aint doin nothin.

He smirked and took my hand and we walked upstairs. He got in bed and i put on a big Tshirt. I got into bed and layed down with my back towards him. He pulled me closer putting his hand up my shirt and started rubbing my belly. It was actually soothing. It relaxed me.

C- Do you know what you want?

Me- Idk. Im just happy i still get to have this baby. 

C- Im sorry. Its my fault.

Me- No its not.

C- I should have been here to protect yall. And i wasnt.

Me- *Turns over so im facing him.* Its okay. *Put her hand on his cheek* Your here now.

C- *Pecks her lips* I really do love you Moi. I always have.

Me- I Love you too.

C- I thought you didnt no more.

Me- The love i have for you cant just be turned off. You'll akways be in my heart no matter what happens.

C- *Smiles and kisses her again* Night baby. *Pulls me close so that he's holding me*

Me- Night. *Wraps her arms around him*

I really hope it stays like this. I know it sounds weird but im so in love with him its crazy.  Lets hope now we can be a family......

10+ Comments

10+ Votes

FEEDBACK!!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

557K 927 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
99.6K 270 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
126K 14.1K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
248K 12.6K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...