Perfect Pair: Opposites Attra...

By m4ndyp4ndy

Camila and Lauren are neighbors who used to be friends before high school began. Lauren has always had a thin... More

"Family" Dinner
Awkward Conversations
Bathroom Bonding
Cracks in the Ice
Unwanted Sleepover
Monday Morning Regrets
Peace Offering
Second Chances
Study Dates
Hockey Tournament Pt. 1: First Night Alone
Hockey Tournament Pt. 2: You're Gonna Make Me Late
Hockey Tournament Pt. 3: Disagreements
Hockey Tournament Pt. 4: The Morning After
Caught Red Handed
Jealousy
Truth Telling and Teasing
Valentine's Day
Sharing Secrets
Peeping Camila
Pillow Talk
Taking Risks
Blissful Mornings
Camping Trip Pt. 1: Rough Start
Camping Trip Pt. 2: Building Frustration
Camping Trip Pt. 3: Late Night Adventures
Insecurities
Mother Knows Best
Breaking News
Cravings
A Little Scare
Milestones
Future Plans
Long Distance, I Need You
Double Date
Bump in the Road
Happy(?) Thanksgiving
Work It Out
I've Missed You
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
Understanding
The Calm Before the Storm
The End
...
AN: Ummm Hello

Graduation Day

13.5K 298 107
By m4ndyp4ndy

AN: Sexy times ahead.

It was graduation day. The day that Lauren had been anxiously awaiting since beginning high school. The only thing that she wanted more than to walk across that stage was to have Camila by her side. Sure, the girl was in the stands supporting her, but it wasn't the same.

Prior to the ceremony, Lauren chatted with her family and girlfriend. She smiled softly to herself as Camila went off to socialize with her friends that she hadn't seen in a while. Lauren was proud of Camila because the girl had come a long way with the pregnancy. Initially, they had hid Camila's pregnancy from everyone except their families, but slowly Camila was starting to tell more and more of her friends, and that made Lauren happy to no end.

It was now the middle of the ceremony, and it was nearing the time for Lauren to begin her valedictorian speech. She was going to be the last person addressing her class before they received their diplomas and went on their way.

Lauren listened as the principal droned on, trying her hardest to remember what she wanted to say, organizing her note cards meticulously.

"Girl stop freaking out, you're gonna kill it." Normani said to Lauren.

The older girl looked up at the dark skinned girl who had become her best friend over the last few months. She smiled softly as she chuckled, "I can't help it." Lauren said as she nudged the other girl.

Just as Lauren was flipping through her cards again, the principal was wrapping up his speech, "...and now, to present the class with some final words, valedictorian, Lauren Jauregui."

Lauren took a deep breath before standing up and making her way through the row of students. She gingerly walked up toward the stage, careful not to trip and make a fool out of herself. She slowly made her way up the steps and to the podium.

Lauren took a look out at the crowd, taking another deep breath. The task of addressing her classmates for one final time was daunting to her. None of the people in the class knew her personally, and a lot of them really didn't care for her, so this made it more nerve-wracking.

Taking one final breath, Lauren began her speech. "Good afternoon classmates, parents, faculty, and all that are here to support us today. On behalf of my classmates, I would like to thank our parents and loved ones for being here to support us, because without you, none of us would be here today."

Lauren paused for a moment, looking around at the large crowd gathered on the school's football field. "We all arrived here four years ago, and now it is already time for us to move on to bigger and better things. It seems like only yesterday that we were lost, scared freshman, trying to find our way around a foreign place, fighting with the locks on our lockers, trying to find our classes, and just looking clueless to the rest of the experienced students in the building."

Breathing in through her nose, Lauren calmed her shaking nerves, "We are now the experienced students that are ready to graduate and move forward in this world. Yet at this moment, we can't help but look back on the past 4 years."

Lauren looked around at the crowd, easily spotting Camila, who was smiling proudly at her. She smiled back shyly, ducking her head some before continuing on with her speech, "The past 4 years meant something different to everyone. For me, it wasn't all that I hoped it would be, but we all make the best out of the situations we are put into. Being class valedictorian and captain of the hockey team for two years was definitely my proudest accomplishment as a student here, aside from snagging the most popular and gorgeous girl that once walked the halls of this school."

That last statement caused the crowd to chuckle, and Lauren couldn't help but look toward Camila and her parents. Both Jauregui parents were laughing while Camila was blushing profusely.

"With the accomplishments of my own, and you all of your own, we learned how to become leaders, and we learned a bit about who we are, what we expect from others, and where we want to end up on our own journies. I have no doubt that all of us will go on to do amazing things, and I feel confident in saying that at least one of us will change the world some day."

Lauren looked down at her cards once more before beginning to wrap up her speech, "I wish nothing but the best for all of my classmates on their future endeavors in life, and happiness to each and every one of you. Thank you for allowing me the honor to address you all, and I leave you with this: Have the nerve to go to unexplored territory and be brave enough to live creatively. Tackle the challenges that come your way with grace and dignity because in life, the things that go wrong are often the very thing that leads to other things going right. So keep fighting through, because nothing is ever really over until the moment you stop trying. Thank you."

The valedictorian exited the stage and returned quickly to her seat. Lauren waited patiently as the principal read through the names of the graduating students. She walked up and accepted her diploma.

After the ceremony, Camila and her family went to dinner with the Jauregui's to celebrate. The younger girl was sad that she wasn't able to walk with her class, but she was still happy to see both her girlfriend and best friend walk across the stage.

After dinner, Camila went home and changed before heading over to her girlfriend's house. She let herself in, per usual. She smiled at Clara before heading up the stairs to Lauren's room. Not even bothering to knock, Camila opened the door, "Hey, ba--whoa, holy naked."

Lauren turned her head faster than she ever had before. She had just gotten out of the shower and dropped her towel to the ground when she heard her girlfriend's voice. Lauren quickly reached out for her sweatpants as she blushed. She started to step into them before Camila spoke again.

"You don't have to hide from me, babe. It's nothing I haven't seen many times before." The younger girl chuckled as she locked Lauren's door behind her. She sauntered over to her girlfriend and stopped her from pulling up her pants.

"What are you doing? My parents are home." Lauren said shakily as Camila's hands pushed her sweatpants back to the ground. She was standing stark naked in front of her girlfriend. No matter how many times the younger girl saw her exposed, Lauren still felt embarrassed and would try to cover herself up.

Camila chuckled as she just wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist, pulling the older girl closer to her, "I'm just speeding up the inevitable." She said as she let her hands roam up and down Lauren's sides. "You didn't think I wouldn't reward you for graduating today?" Camila questioned as she rested her forehead on Lauren's.

The older girl blushed as she felt Camila's hands on her skin, "I, uh. Well, I wasn't expecting it, but, um, I guess I could be down for that." Lauren said as she took in a deep breath. "But, um, you're wearing too many clothes." She said, trying to be confident.

Slowly, Lauren pulled off Camila's tank top and threw it to the ground. She leaned in to kiss the younger girl's lips slowly. After a minute, she gently pushed down Camila's sweatpants, leaving the girl in her bra and panties.

"Come here, baby." Camila said softly as she looked into Lauren's eyes. She leaned in and kissed her with as much passion as she could muster. "I am so proud of you." Camila said as she kissed down Lauren's neck.

The older girl reached behind Camila and fumbled with the clasp of her bra for a minute before finally getting it off. She stepped back as Camila pulled away from her neck and stepped out of her panties. "What position do you want me in, Laur?" Camila asked as she climbed onto the bed.

"Um, i-it doesn't matter to me," Lauren said as she just ogled Camila's body. She climbed on the bed next to her girlfriend before hovering over her to kiss her, avoiding her girlfriend's prominent baby bump.

Camila eagerly slipped her tongue into Lauren's mouth as the two made out. She trailed her hands down Lauren's spine, sending goosebumps through Lauren's body. The younger girl smiled into the kiss as she reached between their bodies and gently gripped Lauren's cock.

Lauren was already rock solid. It never took her long with Camila. She whimpered into Camila's kiss as the younger girl started to stroke her slowly. She let out a moan as she slowly pushed her hips into Camila's hand.

"Roll over." Lauren said softly as she gently pushed Camila on her side. She couldn't think of another position that she wanted to be in because they were all getting harder with Camila being ready to pop at any time.

Camila did as Lauren asked and laid on her side, propping her leg up so Lauren could slip herself into Camila's heat. Both girl's moaned out as their bodies made contact with each other for the first time in a while.

Lauren kissed Camila's shoulder as she started up a slow pace, appreciating the tight warmth sucking her in. "Baby," She moaned out as she ran her hand up Camila's side. She allowed her hand to wander to the front of Camila's body, playing with the younger girl's sensitive nipples.

Camila did her best to push herself into each of Lauren's thrusts. She reached her hand up to reach behind her and grip the back of her girlfriend's head. She pulled Lauren's face into her.

Lauren took the hint and began kissing and nipping at Camila's neck. She picked up her pace as she slid her hand back down the younger girl's body. She gently trailed her fingers over Camila's bump before reaching between the girl's legs for her sex.

The older girl was getting close and she needed Camila to fall over the edge with her. Lauren slipped her fingers through the heat, feeling her own cock slipping deep into Camila's heat. She let her fingers trace tight circles over Camila's clit before panting into her girlfriend's ear, "I need to cum."

Camila nodded her head as she bit her lip, concentrating on what Lauren's cock and fingers were doing to her. Before she knew it, Camila felt her walls fluttering around Lauren's length. She let out a low moan, muffling it in the pillow as she came.

Lauren let herself go as soon as she felt Camila clenching tightly around her. She buried her face in Camila's neck to keep herself quiet as she shot ropes of cum deep inside of her girlfriend. Her hips slowed down as both girl's rode out their orgasms.

Once soft, Lauren pulled out of Camila and turned her girlfriend over. She smiled softly at the younger cuban, leaning in to kiss her. "I love you, Camz." She whispered softly as she cuddled up the pregnant girl.

Camila smiled at Lauren, "I love you, too. I am so proud of you, baby."

Both girl's just enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the night, ecstatic that they would be able to spend more of their time together because school was finally over. They were both looking forward to the birth of their child and the future of their family. However, what neither girl knew was that not everything turns out the way you hope.

AN: Shitty chapter, but I wanted to get it out there. Ignore the errors, plz. The next chapter is the LAST chapter of this book. I will have a sequel to it (hopefully), if I get around to writing it.

Let me know what you think is gonna happen! :)

Until next time! -Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1.9K 14
When Camila visits her parents in Miami with her son, she meets the beautiful green eyed woman, Lauren. Lauren helps Camila's mother around the house...
74.9K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
2.6M 75.2K 41
Lauren Jauregui has had a crush on her fellow band member, Camila Cabello for a while now. Still friends, they have gradually grown very distant. One...
12K 405 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...