Run • MFZ MNZ [COMPLETED]

By bandkid2001

"I wanna runaway, anywhere out this place." More

Prologue
Chapter 1; Busy Day
Chapter 2; Skype Calls
Chapter 3; The Next Day
Chapter 4; Dinner
Chapter 5; Haunted House and Haunted Hayrides
Chapter 6; After School Adventures
Chapter 8; Panic Attacks
Chapter 9; The Plan
Chapter 10; Halloween
Chapter 11; First Day
Chapter 12; Finding Out
Chapter 13; Denny's
Chapter 14; I Wish
Chapter 15; No Worries?
Chapter 16; Who's at the Door?
Chapter 17; Rides
Chapter 18; You're Safe!
Chapter 19; Doctors
Chapter 20; Shopping Spree
Chapter 21; Boyfriends
Chapter 22; Breakfast
Chapter 23; Mark
Chapter 24; Late Night Talks
Chapter 25; Diary Entries
Chapter 26; Little Italy
Chapter 27; Come Over
Chapter 28; Cake
Chapter 29; Date Night Fight
Chapter 30; Explainations
Chapter 31; Angry
Chapter 32; "It"
Chapter 33; No Response
Chapter 34; Subway
Chapter 35; Delicious Orchards
Chapter 36; Punished
Chapter 37; Friends
Chapter 38; Packing
Chapter 39; Ride Home
Chapter 40; Johnny
Epilogue

Chapter 7; Secrets

1.4K 48 10
By bandkid2001

Mackenzie's POV

After the mostly amazing day yesterday, I wanted to go back, but instead I decided it'd be better off if I didn't. Instead we're going down to John and Lauren's house to hang out.

After we got dropped we started walking to their house.

"Hey can we stop by my house real fast? I just need to get something real fast," I ask.

"Ya sure," they say.

Luckily my house is on the way to John and Lauren's. So after a some minutes of walking we walk up the driveway of my house.

"Who's car is that?" I wondered.

My friends shrugged and we walked closer to the house. In front of the strange car is my mothers car. Maybe it's a client I thought.

I open the front door and go upstairs to my room.

"Who do you think owns the car?" Brynn asked.

I shrug, "beats me. I'm guessing it's a client," I stated.

I grab the thing I needed and we start to walk out of my room when we hear something odd. We look at each other confused, then we hear it again.

It's coming from my parents room. What if the strange car is a robber? I pondered.

"Do you think someone is robbing the house?" John asked as we quietly approached the room.

"Maybe," I whisper.

We get to the door and see it's open a crack. Just enough so all of us can look through. I look inside and I see my mother and a strange man. They're talking right now.

"Melissa, what if we get caught?" The man asked.

"We won't, Kurt is at a meeting and Mackenzie is probably at a friends house," mom answered, wrapping her arms around his neck.

The start to kiss and make out. Then next thing we know they're undressing each other.

I gag in disgust. We go to leave but Hayden fell, causing a loud thud.

"Shit!" We mumbled.

I heard footsteps coming our way. Before I know it my mother, who is now dressed, is at the door. She looks at us shocked. Then her shocked expression turns sympathetic when she realizes I saw her cheating on my father.

"Mackenzie," she says.

We all stand up quickly and rush to the stairs. We slide down the banister and jump off running out the door.

"Mackenzie sweetie wait!" Mom calls out after me.

I don't stop. I sped up running down the block to John and Lauren's house. I get there before anyone else does. I sighed and sit down under one of their trees.

I started crying. Everything I just saw, does dad know about this? Is this why they're fighting? Or one of the reasons?

So many things rush through my head, I didn't notice my friends sitting next to me under the tree.

"Mack, we're so sorry," Nadia said.

"Stop," I mumbled.

"What?" Brynn questioned.

"Stop saying sorry!" I shout.

They don't say anything. I'm just wrapped in a hug from all of them. They didn't say anything. They just let me cry.

"I need to tell my dad," I say.

"Mack, that will make the fighting worse," Hayden said.

"Or they'll finally get divorced. I'll take the stupid divorce if it means the fighting will stop!"

"Just think about it okay? Now let's get inside. We can get some apple cider and watch movies," John suggested.

We nodded and walked inside. We went to their kitchen and poured each of ourselves a glass of warm apple cider.

We got some snacks and went down to the basement, we sat on the couch and put on some movies. We watched the blind side then we watched Forest Gump.

By the time both movies were over it was 7:23. Luckily, their family bought us all McDonald's again for dinner.

While we were eating their doorbell rang. Dale got up to go answer it.

"Mackenzie, your mothers here," he said walking back after several minutes.

I sighed and looked at my friends. "Okay, thank you for everything," I smiled.

"You're welcome sweetie," Meredith said.

I hugged my friends goodbye, "call us if you need us," John whispered in my ear.

I nodded and grabbed my stuff, following Dale to the door. He opens it and I see my mother, whom I now despise.

"Thank you Dale have a good day," mom smiled.

"You're welcome, see you later Mackenzie," Dale smiled.

I smiled back and waved goodbye. I followed my mother to her SUV and got in the passengers seat.

"Is that why you and dad have been fighting?" I ask, when she's in the drivers seat.

She sighs, starting up the car and driving down the street. "No, it's not. Your father doesn't know," mom admits.

I rolled my eyes and stared out the window.

"Mackenzie, I never meant for you, or your friends to see that. I'm sorry," mom apologized.

"I'm sorry too, that I have a whore for a mother."

"Mackenzie Francis! You will not speak to me that way!" Mom scolded.

"Why? It's the truth!"

"Mackenzie, I understand you're upset but-"

"I'm more than upset mom! You don't understand anything. You spend too much time at work to actually pay attention to what's going on with me!" I interjected.

She pulls up to the house and I run out of the car, into the house and up to my room. I don't care what she has to say. She's not saying it to me.

Plot twist! Or maybe you probably saw it coming... did anyone see it coming?

Anyways yup, Melissa is having an affair.

Song of the chapter is CheaterCheaterBestFriendEater by NeverShoutNever.

I love this song so much I love to sing it.

Also I am so freaking happy. I am back home in Staten Island rn and it's so perfect. The whether is amazing I love it so much.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Kinky Boots and I'm happy. I have a lot I'm doing this week.

Yesterday we visited an old friend of ours and she made us six pizzas. There was three of us. My mom dad and I. It was crazy. There was a lot of eating yesterday. Then we went to get Italian ice and I was ecstatic because I haven't had it in forever and they don't have a Ralph's down in Florida so I was really happy with that.

But ya that's me.

QOTD: favorite Italian ice flavor?
AOTD: anything fruity. Blue raspberry, orange or rainbow really.

So ya. This is me.

Bye loves xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 67.7K 42
@foolishtroye: my boyfriend is an ass [7 minutes later] @slayedsivan quoted: dammnn what happened o_O "@foolishtroye my boyfriend is an ass" [3 min...
702K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4.3K 205 8
SILENT LOVE 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 (🧝🏼‍♀️🐇🪐🌬) it's funny how fast you can take to hate someone covers made by @-yelenaswife...
13.4K 1.8K 52
even though they look alike that doesn't mean they should have same goals, their life is filled with regret for a mistake they commit unknowingly, t...