Run • MFZ MNZ [COMPLETED]

Od bandkid2001

"I wanna runaway, anywhere out this place." Více

Prologue
Chapter 1; Busy Day
Chapter 2; Skype Calls
Chapter 3; The Next Day
Chapter 4; Dinner
Chapter 6; After School Adventures
Chapter 7; Secrets
Chapter 8; Panic Attacks
Chapter 9; The Plan
Chapter 10; Halloween
Chapter 11; First Day
Chapter 12; Finding Out
Chapter 13; Denny's
Chapter 14; I Wish
Chapter 15; No Worries?
Chapter 16; Who's at the Door?
Chapter 17; Rides
Chapter 18; You're Safe!
Chapter 19; Doctors
Chapter 20; Shopping Spree
Chapter 21; Boyfriends
Chapter 22; Breakfast
Chapter 23; Mark
Chapter 24; Late Night Talks
Chapter 25; Diary Entries
Chapter 26; Little Italy
Chapter 27; Come Over
Chapter 28; Cake
Chapter 29; Date Night Fight
Chapter 30; Explainations
Chapter 31; Angry
Chapter 32; "It"
Chapter 33; No Response
Chapter 34; Subway
Chapter 35; Delicious Orchards
Chapter 36; Punished
Chapter 37; Friends
Chapter 38; Packing
Chapter 39; Ride Home
Chapter 40; Johnny
Epilogue

Chapter 5; Haunted House and Haunted Hayrides

1.5K 55 18
Od bandkid2001

Mackenzie's POV

I wake up the next morning and smiled. I can go out today! I'm actually so excited.

I get out of bed and get ready. I put on a rolling stones t-shirt, with a red and black flannel, skinny jeans and a beanie. I put on black vans, packed a small bag and went downstairs.

"Morning Mackenzie," dad said.

"Hi dad," I say hugging him.

He hugs me back and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm going to be working late, but, I hope you have a great time tonight," dad said.

"Okay thanks dad," I say.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked.

"Actually, yes please," I answer.

He nods and we both head out to his car. He drives me over to John and Lauren's house.

"Thank you dad. See you tomorrow," I say hugging him.

"Bye sweetie, have fun," dad said as I exited the car.

I waved goodbye and approached the front door. I knocked and waited for someone to answer.

"KENZIE!" Lauren exclaims opening the door, she hugs me and I hug her back.

We walk inside and into the kitchen. Everyone is here already. They smiled at me and I sit next to John and Nadia.

"How was the dinner?" Hayden asked.

"It was fine until I tripped and spilt food on my moms boss," I sighed.

Their jaws dropped. "What happened? Was he mad?" Brynn gasped.

"Well, when I texted you guys, I lied and said I was going to the bathroom. I went downstairs and I went back into the dining room and I tripped over the leg of the chair and knocked some food over onto him. He wasn't mad but my mom was," I explained.

"Yo that sucks. I'm sorry," Jacob said.

"Well, be happy you didn't get screamed at for a thing that was an accident. Then having both your parents start fighting," I sighed.

"That sucks Mack," Nadia said.

"If you want you can stay here for a few days," John suggested.

"I'll think about it," I say.

They smiled at me and we went down to the basement to hang out.

"We should watch The Nightmare Before Christmas," Hayden suggested.

"Totally, let's go," we all agreed.

John pops in the movie and jumps on the couch next to me. The opening scene for the movie shows up. We all started to quote it.

Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems, in a place that perhaps you've seen in your dreams. For the story that you are
about to be told, took place in the holiday worlds of old. Now, you've
probably wondered where holidays come from. If you haven't, I'd say it's
time you begun.

After the opening we started to sing the song This is Halloween. It's such a great movie. Once the song ended we looked at each other and laughed.

"We're such dorks," I stated.

"You're not wrong," Lauren stated.

We laughed and watched the movie. Singing along to all of the songs and trying to recite almost every line.

Can you tell we watch this movie a lot?

-

It's 7:30 and it's getting dark, so we headed down to the haunted house. It wasn't that far of a drive. About fifteen minutes.

When John and Lauren's mom parks the car, her, their sisters and their dad walk with us to the entrance.

They paid for each of our tickets and we went inside.

"We're going to do the hayride first," John informed.

"Okay have fun, be safe and stuck together," Meredith said.

We nodded and walk over to the hayride. While we walked there, we saw this really cool fire performers.

"I can totally do that," Hayden scoffed.

"Oh ya? Go do it right now. And try not to set yourself in fire," Jacob said.

"Ya Hayden. You're pretty accident prone. Don't do it," Lauren stated.

"No I'm not!" Hayden countered.

"You broke your ankle tripping over a tree root," John mentioned.

We laughed at that memory. Hayden was in a cast for two months because of that.

Hayden pouts and shakes his head. "Let's just go to the ride," he muttered.

We laughed and walked over. When we got there they let all of us on and we went off.

The whole thing is a civil war theme. People were coming up behind us and scaring us. It was cool.

We made fun of John when he screamed like a girl one time.

When we got off, we had to go through this maze where people came up and scared you. They got me a few times. But, when we got out we were laughing at each other.

"Okay haunted house?" Nadia asked.

We nodded and walked over to the large haunted house. We waited in line for several minutes then we were able to enter.

As we went through multiple characters scared us. I will admit that this was pretty scary. When we get out we watched the fire performers and waited for John and Lauren's family to get back.

When they did, we decided to pick up some McDonald's and head back to their house.

-

It's midnight now. We've been doing a scary movie marathon. We've watched the Purge 1 and 2, Tyler Perry's Boo! A Madea Halloween, Edward Scissor Hands, The Exorcist, and Silent Hill.

Right now we're watching Saw. I knew I wasn't going to be sleeping in the first place, but now, I won't be sleeping for two months.

As we watch I felt someone's hands grab me and I screamed. Then John, Jacob, Carson and Hayden started to laugh.

"Fuck you," I say smacking them in the stomach.

"Ah you know you love us Mack," Carson said.

"Do I?" I question.

They pretend to be hurt and I laughed and continued watching the movie.

I leaned my head on Lauren's should and after some time we all slowly fall asleep.

Yo guys what's up?

So here's a chapter. As you can tell I am absolutely obsessed with The Nightmare Before Christmas. Like I said, it's my favorite movie ever.

Song of the chapter This is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack.

There's two covers to this song. One by Marlyn Manson and the other by Panic! At The Disco. Both are really good.

Anyways I'd like to rant for a moment. And I know I am apart of this whole fandom and don't get me wrong I'm dying for jenzie to happen. HOWEVER!!!!!!! Shits starting to get outta hand.

I get it Mackenzie is liking guys like Hayden and Brandon. But, that's what being a teenager is about. If you are not 13 years old or older you don't know what tf I'm talking about. But, if you are, you can't really say much because you know it's true. You like guys/girls. You get crushes it's OKAY!

I had like five crushes by the time I was 14. Like it's okay for Mackenzie to crush. It is natural.

Yet, I don't understand how everyone is saying there's drama with Branzie. Like there is absolutely no drama going on. There's only drama when a problem happens. No problem has happened. Yet, fans like to start the problem.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan girl. I will admit. But, I don't start stuff and I don't get mad when whoever likes someone or is dating someone. Like it's apart of life. I don't understand the whole big deal.

I think it's partially because I'm older so I'm sort of mature. And I say sort of because I still make poor life choices.

Like I get it we all want to see Jenzie happen. Even like Maddie Ziegler wants to see it happen. But, give it time. Seriously.

Also why does everyone hate Hayden? Like he's not using them for fame. Like he's coming out with his own music soon. Like he's famous for his talent. But of course when there's drama (partially caused by fans) you gain more fame. Correct. It happens to everyone. And I am fairly certain that Kenzie and Annie gained popularity too with all the kayden hannie drama.

Look I get it you want to see your favorite celebrity with someone you want them with. And you don't think that person can do anything wrong.

But, can we be real for a minute. Have you seen what Mackenzie wears? How she acts? Like I am fifteen and I don't do that.

Well I act similar but much worse. Much much worse.

Anyways look I'm not tryna hate bc I love Mackenzie I do. But, I really needed to rant bc guys we need to chill please.

Anyways tomorrow I'm probably going to be doing a bunch of challenges with my best friend.

I'm honestly excited. We're gonna do Taco Bell Challenge or McDonald's which ever is cheaper.

Half Gallon Milk challenge

Diet Coke and mentos challenge

Lemon challenge

So ya I'm excited for this so I cannot wait to see how it goes.

QOTD: have you done any challenges?
AOTD: yes. Bread slice challenge saltine challenge cinnamon challenge and ice bucket challenge.

Anyways I'm sorry about the rant. I just needed to let all that out. I'm sorry if anyone was insulted. I just need to be real.

I hope you enjoyed otherwise. Vote comment and ya.

Bye loves xoxo

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

170K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
4.3K 205 8
SILENT LOVE 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 (🧝🏼‍♀️🐇🪐🌬) it's funny how fast you can take to hate someone covers made by @-yelenaswife...
27.5K 873 40
Rin, a normal fourteen year old girl who has a crazy obsession with anime. People call her names for it, but she doesn't care! One night, she's in a...
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...