Crushed [EXO FF - Mafia AU...

By xoAeri

Two rivaled gangs, guns, dirty businesses and an ordinary girl who is caught in the midst. A spiral filled wi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
Author's Note
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 [SPECIAL]
16
17
18
19
20
A lil something ~
21
22
Please notice!
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 [Finale]
Thank you

7

13.4K 516 138
By xoAeri

When we got out of Suho's office everyone headed to the gym until Chanyeol announced: ''you guys should go ahead, Cat and I need to discuss something.''

I was a little bit startled by his words and so were Baekhyun, Sehun and Kyungsoo.

''tch!'' Baekhyun only got out with an annoyed undertone.

I looked towards Sehun who was now glaring angrily at me. I don't know why but I had the feeling that he did not felt happy about me being alone with Chanyeol.

''But please not so long, okay?'' Kyungsoo stated and patted Sehun and Baekhyun onto their shoulders.

''Let's go.'' He added and the three turned around to go.

Without any words I followed Chanyeol through the corridor until we arrived at a wooden staircase. This staircase was going upwards and not downwards like the other one at the opposite direction, so we walked up until we arrived at a metallic door. When Chanyeol opened it I could immediately feel the warm breeze hitting my face. When I stepped out I realized that we were on a rooftop. It was a wide area decorated with chairs and holiday lights. There was even a little bar at the very back. I had never seen such a rooftop in my whole life.

''We sometimes throw parties up here.'' Chanyeol explained and sat down onto a chair at the very edge of the roof. I walked towards his direction and took a seat next to him.

From here you could look down onto Seoul. I could make out the people walking down the streets, heading off to work, and the cars driving on the High Ways.

''It is beautiful...'' I got out in awe. It was really mesmerizing. When I noticed that Chanyeol did not gave a reaction, I turned around and noticed that he was staring right at me.

Was he okay? He was acting really strange. He was probably still angry at me for throwing him and Sehun out of my apartment when they were only trying to be nice and even brought Mark and me some pizza.

''Yixing...'' Chanyeol suddenly whispered.

''A long time ago he and Suho were actually friends... before everything went downhill.'' He added.

''What happened?'' I asked curiously.

''Suho had hired a few of us to dig out some dirt from a few important people: politicians, bankers, celebrities. We saved all the information on a USB-Stick and with that we could blackmail the people and make a lot of cash out of it. Suddenly Yixing, at that time Suho's best man before he replaced him with Sehun, snatched the stick and ran away to establish his own gang. Some of our old members even walked over to his gang. Since that day Suho and Yixing are sworn enemies and try to snatch everything away from one another: women, guns, money. Yixing and the others went into hiding in China for sometime but now that they are back we have a chance to reclaim what was originally ours: the USB-Stick.''

With every word that left Chanyeol's pouty lips I got more and more shocked. This story sounded like it came straight out of a Hollywood-movie. I was so startled that I could not say anything for a few minutes. Chanyeol still had this unpleasant look on his face. When he noticed that I did not react he only sighed and announced: ''Let's go.''

He stood up and was about to walk towards the door until I finally pulled myself together and almost screamed: ''Chan-Chanyeol, wait!''

He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me.

''I am sorry about what happened last night. It was wrong of me to throw you guys out but I was a little bit taken by surprise and wanted to keep someone special out of all of this.'' I tried to explain.

''The tall guy?'' Chanyeol suddenly asked and went back to his seat. It was clear that he meant Johnny with that.

''Yes.'' I answered and nodded in response.

Chanyeol's big eyes were wandering up and down in nervousness and I could see that his lips were trembling.

''Is he your boyfriend?'' he suddenly blurted out.

''J-Johnny?'' I asked perplexed by his question. ''No! He is my best friend, he is my family.''

Chanyeol sighed and suddenly the signature big smile that he had always worn came back to the surface. I was surprised, why was he so relieved?

It was good that I could clear things up with him and that I could apologize for my behavior but there was still someone that I had not come to good terms with... Sehun.

''Is Sehun also angry at me?'' I asked a little bit shy.

''Hm?'' Chanyeol asked a little bit confused like he did not understand what I meant.

''I think he hates me.'' I tried to explain but Chanyeol only let out a deep chuckle.

''I know Sehun since he was 15 years old, Cat. He always had this bratty, cold attitude and you need to learn how to ignore it. He is actually a really tragic character but yea - I think the best thing you could do is ignore each other.''

Ignore each other? I knew that Chanyeol was right. Sehun was bratty and vain and probably no good but I think I would never be able to ignore him. Something about him made me so curious.

And what did Chanyeol mean with tragic character? Had it something to do with the fact that he was in the mafia since he was 15 years old?

Before I could even ask for more answers Chanyeol's phone started to ring. When he picked up it was clear who it was.

''Okay Kyungsoo – yea – we will be there in 5 minutes – could you stop nagging me, please? Oh god, sorry – I won't say anything – anymore.''

The startled expression in Chanyeol's face when Kyungsoo started to yell at him through the phone was hilarious. I started to laugh and that made Chanyeol laugh too when he hung up.

''We should go downstairs as fast as possible if we don't want to get murdered.'' He explained while giggling.

It felt so good to laugh with someone after such a long time of sadness and despair. It was beautiful to imagine that I may had found another friend but while walking back to the gym and still chuckling, there was suddenly sadness falling over my heart:

How could I even think about befriending people who may kill my brother and me?

How could I even manage to laugh with that thought being in the back of my mind?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wed Game By NuNeen

Mystery / Thriller

8.9K 761 32
Instead of Squid Game, it's Wed Game, and, to maintain the game's legality, no one will die. Anyone can enter, but they have to sign many obscure leg...
49.5K 1.1K 33
A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with an unexpected situation and got close...
64.7K 2.7K 22
Dahae's first day of school, she already gets off on the wrong foot with Luhan--the boy she was told to stay away from at all costs. Luhan is moody...
15.6K 780 18
"The taste of your defeat is even more sweeter than my victory baby" He said with a leer smile curving on his lips while his hands harshly gripped he...