You, And Only You(BWWM)✔

De LouiseC13

"So, you don't care that we are so different?" I ask him, his face inches apart from mine. "Does it bother yo... Mais

Cast
1~A leap of faith
2~New beginnings
3~Its MY life
4~What's my name??
5~Don't judge a book by its cover.
6~ Family👪👪
7~Reunion
8~ Honesty is the best policy
9~Why can't you just accept it?
10~Test?
11~Marie or Marie-Anne?
12~Fine you're right!!
13~Let's give it a go.
14~Maybe I really do...
15~I surely will...
16~My type of people?
17~I love her....
18~Let's make a deal...
19~Don't leave
20~What's life without you?
21~No longer welcomed.
Bonus Chapter
22~PAUL...
23~Me too
24~x-mas day
25~Meet the fam.
26~This is NOT your world.
27~Hit me and RUN
28~Plans
30~You weren't, you just liked the idea.
31~Jealousy
32~Issues.
33~The truth hurts
34~Memories
35~We got her.
36~Love enough to let go.
37~A girl needs her mother
38~Hating The Argents
39~Love requires sacrifice.
40~Pain is inevitable- LAST CHAPTER

29~old friends

3.8K 216 19
De LouiseC13

^^^^^Rebecca (Bex) She'll be in this chapter. Isn't she cute??^^^^^

Dylan's POV

"I wanted to call your mom, but I remember you made me promise never to call your mom if you end up at the hospital unless you died or something. I don't know why I promised you that, I guess I never pictured you being in the hospital. Anyways, I'll have to break that promise," I tell Marie-Anne as she lay there unresponsive. I rub her hand and sigh, I hate seeing her like this.

"Dylan I got you a cup of coffee," Esther says walking in the hospital room. She hands me the coffee and kiss Marie-Anne's forehead. "I think you should go home to get some rest," she says looking at my tired face.

"No, I'm fine but I do have somewhere to be," I tell her looking at the small clock in the room. It's already eight fifty and I have to be at the airport at nine. The airport is a long drive from here, it's at least twenty minutes and she hates waiting.

"Okay, where are you going?" Esther asks.

"Um... to meet an old friend and if anything happens call me or text me okay?" I ask looking at Marie-Anne.

"Yeah sure," she says turning her gaze towards to Marie-Anne.

"Bye sweetheart," I tell Marie-Anne and I walk out the door. I walk down the white walls of the hospital to the elevator. I always hated hospitals, there is always people in pain there and it always smells weird for some odd reason.

Once I get to the parking lot I get in my car and make my way to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk to the pick up area and after looking around for a few seconds I spot a very angry Rebecca waiting impatiently.

"I said nine Dylan, you are ten minutes late," she says when I walked up to her. Her light brown eyes looks darker than usual, something it always did when she was angry.

"Sorry Bex," I tell her honestly.

"Sorry is not going to cut it, you know I hate waiting," she says grabbing her bags.

"Ah cut me some slack, now give your best friend a hug," I tell her and she sigh and change her face expression into a smile. She gives me a big hug, "I'm still mad," she says pulling away.

"Whatever," I grab her bags from her hand and start walking towards my car.

"So, what do you need help with?" She asks getting right to the point.

"I want you to hack into your dad's computer," I tell her. Her mad hacking skills are finally going to come in handy.

"His personal computer, why?" She asks. We reach my car and I open the passenger door for her. I put her bags in the bag and walk to the driver's side.

"No, his work computer," I tell her. She knew that's what I meant, like why the heck would I want her to hack her dad's personal computer?

"You want me to hack into Homeland Security?" She asks surprise.

"Don't act like it is the first time, you've hacked into Homeland Security just so you can see information about your ex's family." I tell her remembering the old memories.

"I just wanted to see if they were serial killers or something," she says, "who do you need info on?"

"My mom," I tell her. She smiles when she hears this, she always did hate my mom maybe that's why we get along so well.

"You want to blackmail her or something? If so, thank goodness you've finally learned."

"Yeah something like that, I just want her to get off Marie-Anne's back," I tell her and she gives me a sympathy look.

"Mhmm, she still doesn't like her? You know it's not that big of a deal, mothers never like their son's girlfriends and remember how she never liked me, she tried to send me to prison for god's sake," she says still talking about old times.

"Bex, you connected your laptop into our house cameras. You were able to see everything we did in the house, that is illegal you know?" I ask her, I think she still doesn't know things that are illegal or not.

"Well, I was trying to see if you were being a good boy," she says and I simply shake my head at her, she is unbelievable sometimes.

"Anyways, it's different with Marie-Anne. I think she ordered a hit and run on her; she's in a coma at the hospital," I tell her.

"I'm so sorry, why didn't you tell me sooner? Are you okay? It is okay to cry you know that right?"

"Bex, I'm fine, Marie-Anne is the one that isn't fine," I tell her trying to get the picture of her laying hopeless out of my mind.

"Okay, why do you think your mother did it?"

"Well, remember how I told you that she said I wasn't welcomed at the house if I continued to see Marie-Anne?" She nods her head telling me that she remembers, "yesterday after the accident she invited me to lunch."

"Maybe she changed her mind."

"You know my mother better than anyone else Bex, she doesn't change her mind," I tell her and she nods in agreement. "Plus two weeks ago she took a large sum of money out of the bank."

"How do you know?"

"All our phones are connected to the bank. It sent me an alert asking if I took the money out, I pressed no and a minute after it sent me another alert that said that not to worry because Kim Argent took the money out," I pause and she looks at me like I am crazy, "It's this new system my dad got to prevent thieves and stuff," I tell her and she sigh finally understanding what's going on.

"Okay, it could have been for charity," she says trying to look at all the possibilities.

"In cash Bex, in cash?"

"Nope, okay you are right something is suspicious and you cannot even give that to the police, what is Homeland Security going to help with?"

"Dig up her past, anything I can use against her," I tell her and she taps her nails on the window.

"Okay, you got it, anything for you," she says. "Now how are you doing with the whole your girlfriend's in a coma thing?"

"I am fine," I tell her looking at the road.

"No, you are not fine. You are transferring all your emotions to your mother so you don't have to think about what it means for you. You did the same thing in high school, you spent all your time partying and drinking just so you didn't have to deal with how you feel about all your friends liking you only for your name."

"Rebecca, this is not high school and I am fine," I try to assure her or maybe assure myself. Maybe she is right, I'm spending my time to hate my mother just so I don't have to deal with how I really feel.

"No you are not, Marie-Anne is the only girl you've ever loved besides-" she stops and looks out the window already regretting that she almost said what she dare not speak of.

"Besides you?" I ask her.

"No," she says.

"No Rebecca, you are being a hypocrite; you cannot tell me that I am not dealing with my emotions when you don't deal with yours," I tell her and park the car in front of her family home.

"This is not about me Dylan," she says raising her voice.

"Why can't it be? Why does everything always have to be about me?" I ask her and she stares at me. "Rebecca, you are the one that need to deal with your emotions, deal with what happened between us not me."

She huffs at me and walks out slamming the door very loudly. Looks like I hit a nerve, I open my door and follow her to apologize.

AN

Let's all pray that Marie-Anne gets better, some people in comas never wake up.

Old friends coming back is not always good news.

What do you think about Rebecca so far?

Vote and Comment...

Au revoir...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.1K 384 27
Divine Jackson is driven. She's always had people to take care of, and that list barely included herself. So, it was hard making any room for a man...
2.1M 56.5K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
7.9K 512 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
6.7K 534 38
By the second date they were moving in together, a disaster they didn't expect awaited them She was a rich naïve sheltered girl, joining college was...