3~Its MY life

Dylan

"Dylan come on, are you sure you want to leave?" My mom asks. She's been asking this question all summer and I always give her the same answer. Why does she keep asking?

"Mom, I'm leaving," I reply in an annoyed tone.

"But, school is only twenty minutes from here," She whines. Who knew that she is so needy? She's acting like I'm divorcing her or something, well news flash mother, we were never married.

"Yeah, and it's ten minutes from my apartment," I snap back.

I was tired of living this life. The rich, pretend you're happy for the press life. When people say money can't buy happiness, it's true. I had all the money in the world, I could get anything I want. But, still unhappy. The worst part is that I have to beg for what I need. And what did I need? I need real relationships in my life, people who do not care what my last name is or where I live. Unfortunately, that's all anyone cared about in this town.

I was only ten when I found out that everyone wanted to hang out with me because of my last name. When I found out I got so angry that I started taking advantage of my last name. I spent three of my high school years taking advantage of it, I slept with as many girls I wanted, I threw the best parties so everyone could come. It wasn't until Rebecca that I changed. Rebecca was the girl that broke my heart and also the one who build me up.

She taught me that it's not all about the money, she showed me how it feels to get your heart broken, she made me find myself. Until Rebecca, I didn't realize how angry I was with God. I was angry with Him for giving me this family, the Argents.  She taught me how to deal with being born an Argent. I spent my senior year learning and living MY life and I'm not afraid to say now that life is good and that I'm learning to appreciate it, as long as I'm away from my family.

But, I'm sad Rebecca is leaving me, she's going to college out of state and she's leaving me to deal with all this crap. Rebecca was the only person that was my friend, not for my money, but for who I am and I will forever be grateful.

After the one year of staying apart from my last name, I decided to move out of my Family's estate. That one year was not easy, people still saw me with my family, I'm hoping that moving out will lessen my troubles.

Moving out from my family's estate is a big no no. It's like Adam and Eve eating that fruit, it's a big sin in my family. I didn't care, I started the disobedience early. In my family everyone is required to be a business man or woman I'm not, I decided to be a lawyer. Everyone is also required to go to AU, Argent University, a university created by my family, its been in the family for over a century. I'm not going to AU, I'm going to UF, my dream school.

 My mother even threatened to take me out of the will when I decided to move out after graduating, but when I didn't even flick an eye, my father told her no.

Everything was already in my apartment and it was Sunday, one day before school starts, my last day with my family. I wanted to spend the summer in my apartment, however, my father told me that I could move, but I had to at least stay, so we can spend the summer together as a family.

It was my last day, eating dinner with my family and all my mother wanted to bring up was my moving. Asking me if I'm sure? Yes, Bitch I'm sure. Like WTF? Sorry for my language, but when you have lived or met my mother bitch is little to what you would call her. She's manipulative, fake, a people-pleaser, and much more that I don't even know the words to use describe her. Ohh... Don't forget a bad mother.

I was about to say something when my father started speaking.
"Kim, now we promised we would let the boy live his life," my father says in his calm voice. While my mother was a bitch, my father was nothing like her. My father was born in the family, he knows how it is and how frustrated in can get to be called an Argent. But, my mother married into the family and all she cares about is keeping the name clean and the money.

 From what I heard she came from a wealthy family too, but I've never met them because her parents died when I was a baby and the other members of the family live in Hawaii, far from us. Some excuse, I don't believe her, I think they kicked her out the family because she was a bitch, an ignorant one and she was trying to steal all the money for herself after her parents died. Bitch.

As I was thinking these, I couldn't help it but pierce a smile through my face; I'm sure everyone at the table notices seeing that everyone was staring at me. I ignore them, I was laughing in my mind. My mind did always provide the best entertainment.

"Get out!" My mother orders the servants. One by one they exit the room without saying anything.

"Now, Dylan, you think this is funny?!" My mother, the bitch, asks yelling.

"Mother, I am not laughing at you, my mind is elsewhere," I say in my nice, calm, proper English voice.

"You know I am your mother and I can decide if you move or not." She says. Is she serious right now?

"I am eighteen years old, I'm a grown man." I'm trying to be nice.

"But, you know what I can do, you are long overdue in jail, I'll be happy to send you there." She says in her manipulative voice. Back in junior year, I was drunk and driving and caused an accident. My parents being them covered it all up for me. Now, the bitch thinks she can threaten me with it. Hell to the no.

"Bitch, I would rather go to jail than stay in this house with you," I whisper yell. I was now standing up from the table and looking straight at my mother's eyes. I could see the fear she had in her eyes if I was her I would be afraid to.

"Watch how you talk to our mother," my older brother says, standing up ready to fight.

 "Silence, both of you!" My father says in his calm voice. "Now apologize to your mother, Dylan," he demands.

I turn my eyes to look at her she was now crying, she's so fake. "Sorry mother," I say honestly. Even though she deserved it, I still felt bad talking to my mother like that. Bitch or not, she's still my mother.

My little sister, who's only fourteen, she was the only one still sitting in silent, but I could see her smile, she was indeed impressed and happy with me for standing up to our mother.
While my brother is the obedient, mama's boy, one; my sister is just like me, she's disobedient and has her own opinion. I love her.

Everyone then went back to their seat continuing dinner acting like nothing happened.

I'm ashamed to say this was my life for eighteen years, and I'm proud to say that this will not be my life anymore.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
A/N
Thanks everyone for reading.
Tell me what you think of Dylan standing up to his mother, was he right to call her a bitch??

Vote and comment, please😘😘