UFC Imagines and Oneshots ||C...

By -thornsamongroses

Well, do I need to say more? Proud to be the first ever UFC Imagines/Oneshot maker here in Wattie (Requests C... More

Form
Fuck Language (Mickey Gall)
Different One (Conor McGregor)
Contents (Stephen Thompson)
Don't Even (Nick Diaz)
Buddy (Dominick Cruz)
*Explaining*
My Dear (Rory MacDonald)
Blue and Red (Nate Diaz)
Priority (Nick Diaz)
*Cub Swanson*
Good Thing (Yair Rodriguez)
By Blood (Luke Rockhold)
Who am I? (Conor McGregor)
Water (Dong Hyun Kim)
Do you? (Carlos Condit)
Doc (Cody Garbrandt)
*Uhmmm*
Camera (Conor McGregor)
Stars (Nate Diaz)
Moon (Conor McGregor)
Cute (Sage Northcutt)
Hidden (Dominick Cruz)
By March (Andre Fili II)
Right Hand (Dominick Cruz)
Personal (Conor McGregor)
Rampage (Conor McGregor)
Feud (Conor McGregor)
In Law (Conor McGregor)
THANK YOU

At March (Andre Fili)

1.3K 20 12
By -thornsamongroses

Requested by: AutumnReiJung

This is the 2nd time I thought I had published a chapter! Damn what's happening to me???

I don't know why it wasn't up ASAP because I absolutely love this kind of plotlines, like my favorite types you don't even know.

I'll stop rambling and get this on now ❤️
***

March, it's that month again. What a good realization in an early morning. If this is what my phone calendar will say the entire month, I'll rather ask my noghead of a brother to buy me a pigeon instead.

It has been Two years. It has been Two years yet the only things I could manage to forgot about that moment was the actual date it happened.

"Zoe" Conor, my uncle, greeted me as soon as I step out from the doors of my school. Giving me a hug before grabbing the backpack from behind me "How's school?"

"It was great" I answered simply as we walk side by side towards the place where he parked his car. Opening the door for me when we got near, thanking him before he jog to the other side to get in.

As soon as the car starts, my eyes didn't leave the other side of the window. Other side of the window where people at my age are laughing, having the time of their life, as they go home or somewhere else with their friends.

I wasn't exactly a loner, I have friends but they do too. And I don't exactly like to have many people in my circle.

I wasn't jealous, from their looks to their money. I have an uncle whose mouth is enough to keep us (me and my brother) fed for a decade. And since we're talking about my uncle, the body type isn't exactly a necessary since he would pay for my gym membership.

"It's Friday, you should be out. I mean, you have friends- right?" Uncle said, his tone of voice unsure as he asked me.

I chuckled at his remarks but gave him a nod "I do, uncle. I just don't feel like going out today" I replied, giving him a smile after, which he returned.

I owe my life to Conor, no matter how much he said 'It's okay, it was no biggie' And my brother feels the same way about our life owing to that one family member who actually welcomed us open arms after our parents died.

"Knock knock"

"Come in" I yelled, my attention not leaving the mirror as I look at myself. Makeup, check. Outfit, check. Attitude, check.

The door behind me opened and reveal my uncle "You ready?"

"Let's go" I told Ido, followed by a nod as he raised the the mitt up.

Jab, straight, hook. Duck, jab, straight, upper.

We continue the round until the timer buzz, signaling our 3 minutes was up. Ido and I slapped each others hand as he help me remove my gloves.

I jumped down from the ring with his assistance and walked towards the benches to take a breather, and a big gulp of water.

When I don't go out- which means everytime- and my school schedule isn't much of a hectic, Conor would take me training with him. This has been our usual bonding time since my brother is already working.

I start to unwrap my handwraps and saw a pair of bare feet in front of me, which was definitely not mine.

I look up and saw the most charming pair of eyes I see "Hi"

"Hey, I'm Andre Fili" the guy introduced, lending his hand forward to me. I shook his hand with a smile and scoot to the side so he could sit down, but instead he sat down on the ground in front of me. "You're the niece of Conor right?"

"That's right" I answered removing the band that keeps my hair up as I let it fall "Found the right girl"

"I sure did"

After Conor held the door open for me, I got in and buckle my seatbelt. Seconds later, he was already on the driver seat, buckled the seatbelt and started driving.

Today, I would go into a bigger commitment. Today, I would officially become a woman. Today, is just a start of a new adventure of my life.

"I see you have met my niece" Andre looked over his shoulder as I look behind him, seeing my uncle all sweaty and drained out after his jits session.

"Yeah, I'm happy I did" Andre looked back to me and gave a flirty smile.

And since I have no idea how flirting works, I just returned a normal smile "Well, that is Zoe. She's my niece, a good student and definitely a great lady." Conor said, Andre nodding as I chuckled at his introduction.

"Zoe-" my eyes was removed from Andre and to Conor "-that is Andre. He's my training partner and a douchebag" Andre laughed at the words and saluted at my direction.

"I can be the judge of that" I told him as Andre and I's met.

Conor pulled over at the parking lot and I recheck my makeup, which irritated him as he groan loudly "You look pretty, now go"

"Just making sure it would be a 'yes' now." I told Conor and remove my seatbelt to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

After I got out the car, I push the door back as I stare at the structure in front of me. Definitely life changing.

Days, weeks, months passed as Andre and I began talking to each other. After the first meeting, we obviously wanted more of each others time. Which lead us to exchanging of phone numbers.

After the bell rang, I pick my stuff up from the canteen table and sling my bag over my shoulder. Which was then pushed down by the usual spoiled, rich, brat kid in school.

"Hey slug" Her friends pushed me back down to my seat as she sat down on the chair in front of me, my phone on her hands.

After realizing that, I reached out and tried to grab it but she move it to the side "Give it back"

"Andre with Three hearts? That's something now" right before I could protest something else, my phone was snatched from her hands by a tatted arm.

The eyes of the people in our proximity traveled to the tatted arm and I saw 'Andre with Three hearts'

"You were taking too long" Andre said, referring to the fact that we were supposed to meet up for ice cream. His eyes then traveled to the girl in front of her "So I decided to come fetch you instead"

"I'm quite held up at the moment"

His eyes traveled back to me and grabbed my wrist, glaring at the other Two girls behind me as he took my bag and sling it to his shoulder. We stopped walking in front of the bully girl and grabbed my hands, wrapping it around his as he gave me a peck on the cheek

"Zoe Magele?"

I remove my eyes from the book and raised my hand, the man in the door signaling me to come inside his office.

I grab my stuff and walk in, smiling at the man as we shook hands "You're hired, welcome to the UFC"

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Andre as we walked hand in hand to the streets.

He looked at me with a grin and held my hand tighter "You'll love it"

"I'll be the judge of that" I said, my voice challenging him.

We walked more until we got to a gym. It wasn't the gym Conor trains at but definitely a gym. And the gym was closed.

He fished a key out of his pocket and unlock it, he let me in first and when I was about to protest, the lights turned on and my eyes scanned the balloons on the ceiling with a romantically lit dinner on the middle of the ring.

"What-"

"Be my training partner?"

2 years, it has been 2 years Zoe. Yet everything still reminds you of him.

I thought as I look at the pictures on the hall of the headquarters. It was filled with the pictures of their fighters.

I tried to pry my eyes away, even convinced my mind not to do it since my eyes might see him.

In which I did- but it wasn't just a picture. It really was him.

I halted as I look at him, talking with a few people and when they left, he turn around and saw me. Based from his expressions, he was as shocked as I was.

"Zoe?"

"Zoe!" a high pitched voice followed. I look behind me and saw that brat of a bully I had from school.

I glared at her but instead of going to me, she continued walking and gave a kiss to Andre.

As soon as their mouth met, his arms wrapped her body and she pulled away, putting an arm to his waist as she leaned at Andre's shoulder.

After looking at me up and down, she snickered and said "Can't believe you were a hundred dollars"

I gave her a confusing look as she had a smug one "What?"

She laughed at my state but Andre kept quiet "After 8 months, you thought the breakup was just really 'schedule issues'? Here I am, thinking you were a nerd" when she saw I didn't got anything, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Damn it Zoe, you were just a bet" with the words coming out from Andre's mouth, my entire body trembled and didn't knew it would hurt that much. It would've been better if it was from bratty's mouth, but it wasn't

"That just means I'm worth more than you do in a pole" and before leaving, I made sure I made a mark on her face.

---

"Stupid" I yelled to the mirror as the girl in front of me cried her eyes out, makeup smeared all over and the water running.

"Weak!" the mirror shattered after my fist collided with it as the shards scattered at the sink, my screams still echoing to the walls.

I grab both sides of the sink and pick a piece up, and without anymore more doubts, I drove it to my wrist.

"Zoe? Zoe open up!" Conor screamed as he slammed the door repeatedly, just like what I do with the shard of glass "Zoe!"

"Go away!" I yelled, my voice broken.

The door then was broken on the middle and Conor threw the shard away to the tub. He grab a towel on the rack and wrap it around my wrist, pulling me close to him as I continued to cry.

"It's alright. It's all good"

***

Longest one by far. Hope you like it Zoe!

I made it quite long because you waited quite long, hope it's alright ~R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 378 10
• a series of oneshots • last updated: 04/19/20 • not taking requests currently • decent enough grammar • Mature language
172K 3K 41
[COMPLETED] x reader
28.2K 218 37
After the success of my Nirvana oneshot book,I decided that making more band oneshot books seems to be a good idea.so here it is:a Foo Fighters onesh...
14.9K 263 12
One Shots. I do request and I'll also make my own.