Vampire!Hetalia x Witch!Male...

By Daintypurpleeyes

So, basically, the humans have turned against the witches. Poor (M/n) was told by his family to run and leave... More

Prologue
The school
The girls' dorm...
Elizabeta and Lili
Introductions
Sleepover!
12:00AM
A little chat between boys
Meeting a young 'gentleman'
New clothes and my own personal bodyguard
First day of school
Werewolf territory
Another day
Background Story
A...friend?
PE
Almost devoured
Werewolf Base
Hidden Confession
Spending time with the Italians
The heartless have a heart, they just don't show it.
Secret admirer
Three days off
Accidents happen
Forgotten memories
Never too young for Vodka
Drunk
Drunk P.2 and a Dream
Return
Battle and escape
Apology
Date
Fashionista
A tiny, little secret
War?
Final battle
~Gabriel ENDING~
~Allen ENDING~
~Luciano ENDING~
~Oliver ENDING~
~Matthew ENDING~
~Kuro ENDING~
~Lovino ENDING~

Punishment

1.4K 67 17
By Daintypurpleeyes

(M/n) POV

As Kuro left, I looked up and saw Lovino glaring down at me. Before I could come up with an excuse, he dropped me and took out his phone.

"Fratello, he's here.", I heard him say through the phone and then he hung up.

Suddenly, I was engulfed by my female friends. I tried to push them away but they kept on hugging me with tears streaming down their faces.

'Were they that worried....?', I thought to myself.

Normally, I would feel flattered and let them hug me. BUT, I can't breathe. They're suffocating me with their breasts and I don't want to die like that.

"Le Signore(Ladies?), that's enough.", I heard Lovino say before he pushed the females off of me. I gave him a grateful look before standing up. But that wasn't for long.

"Witch!", I heard someone yell from behind me, I started to brace myself already. But before the Northern Italian could jump on me, his brother stopped him. I gave him a grateful look again as Feliciano pouted.

"Now, explain.", Elizabeta said as she held a frying pan dangerously close to my head.

"Here...?", I asked, but before she could answer...

"No, in my office.", I heard someone say from behind me, I gulped and turned around, facing a glaring principal.

'Shit.', I thought to myself.

"Feliciano, Lovino, you're coming as well.", he said before he grabbed the two by their ears and dragged them off while I followed behind them.

After a while, we made it to the headmaster's office. He let the two young Italians go before he opened the door, motioning for us to follow after him, which we did. He sat down on his trusty chair.

"Sit down.", he demanded as he pointed towards the three chairs that were in front of him. We quickly sat down.

"Who's idea was it?", he asked, immediately going straight to the point.

"Umm...", I said as I slowly put my hand up.

"Of course...", I heard him murmur as he dragged a hand through his hair. He closed his eyes for a bit and then opened them again to glare at me.

"Not once, but twice! Are you in your right mind!?", he yelled at me, but I wouldn't back off that easily like last time.

"What's it to you!?", I yelled back, anger lacing my voice.

"You need to be thought discipline.", I heard him say before he walked towards the door.

"Don't go anywhere.", he demanded, sternly. I just crossed my arms while the two vampires next to me nodded. And with that, he left the room.

"Are you stupid!?", Lovino yelled at me as he punched me on the top of my head again.

"Ow!", I yelled as I held my head.

"You're getting us all in trouble with your potty mouth!", he yelled again.

"Ve! Fratello, yelling won't help!", Feliciano whined as he pushed Lovino away from me, which led to a tiny fight between the two guys.

Soon enough, they brought out their fangs. I tried to stop them but they kept on fighting, making me back off a little.

After a while of them fighting, the door opened. It revealed the principal and Arthur. I gave a questioning look, but it got ignored. The two vampires next to me immediately stopped fighting as the principal walked in the room.

"Feliciano, Lovino, you can go.", he said with a strict face.

I gasped and yelled, "Unfair!", he glared at me, making me back off a little.

Soon enough, the two left the room, leaving me with the principal and Arthur. I started to become a little nervous now, afraid of what they were planning for me.

"As you know, you'll be punished. Arthur, here, is the one who will give you your punishment. Since he has lots of things to do, I thought you could help him out. Understood?", he said, sternly. I saw Arthur smirk, making me glare at him.

"Understood...", I simply responded, with a pissed off face.

"You're dismissed.", the headmaster said as he 'shoo'd me away.

I left the room, pissed. Arthur followed right behind me with a smug look on face, 'Makes me want to punch the hell out of him.', I thought to myself, angry.

"Follow me.", he demanded as he started walking, I slowly followed after him. It felt like it had been years since I last used my broom.

After a while we made it in front of a room, he opened the door and entered first with me following behind him. He closed the door behind me and motioned for me to sit down on the couch in the middle of the room, which I did.

"So?", I asked him.

He simply gave me a list and told me, "This is what you have to do. Good luck with that.", he told me as in front of his bureau and did what I guess was paperwork.

I sighed and left the room. I then looked through the list that was given. The first thing that stood on the list was: 'Replace the chairs of the conference room with the new ones in the gym.'

I sighed, I didn't even know where the conference room was! Without thinking twice, I walked up to the first person I saw, which was a blonde guy.

"Wait!", I yelled as the guy stopped in his tracks.

"Hm?", he said as he turned around. I walked towards him till I stood right in front of him.

"I've never seen you around here...Oh~ You must be the la sorcière I've heard about----", I cut him off.

"Cut the crap. Where's the conference room?", I asked him, rudely.

"Aww, a spicy one, I see~ I could show you to the conference room----", I cut him off, again.

"No. Just give me the damn directions.", I told him with a glare. I was already pissed off and he's making it worse.

"Ouch...It's three hallways away from here. There's a big plate above it that says 'conference room'. , he told me. And without giving him a simple 'bye', I left.

After a while of walking, I finally found the conference room and opened it. there were at least twenty chairs, making me groan. I picked the first chair up and started walking to the gym that was FAR away from here.

I passed lots of students who just snickered or started whispering, as I always, I shrugged them off. After a while of dragging the chair, I made it to the gym and placed it there.

'Wait...', I thought.

'They told me to replace the new ones with the old ones...So I don't need to drag the chairs of the conference room all the way here, I can just dump them in a bush!', I thought, proudly.

I grabbed the first chair of the gym and started walking to the conference room again. Soon enough, I made it to the conference room again and placed the chair where the one I placed in the gym first stood.

I picked up the second chair and started walking to the window, I opened it and threw it out. I also did so with all the other chairs. As I finished, I smiled in victory.

I then ran to the gym room, tiredly. I finally made it and opened the door as I panted, I looked at the 19 chairs with a glare..'This is going to take long..', I thought, annoyed. After a long while, I finished. All the chairs were in the conference room and were placed just right.

I then looked at the second thing on my list: 'Bring the paperwork of Elizabeta's to the Werewolf headmaster.'

I immediately turned blank, 'Hell no!', I internally screamed.

But seeing that this had to be done...I decided to do it anyway. And, if I go to Elizabeta and mine's room, I can have my besom back. I made my way to the girls' dorm, still in pyjamas which consisted of the loose short and shirt. I saw many girls looking at me and giggling, it was pretty annoying.

I finally stood in front of my shared bedroom and opened the door, seeing Elizabeta sitting on her bed, reading a book with a box full of paperwork right next to her. I walked towards it and grabbed it without her consent.

"Um, what are you doing?", she asked me.

"Work.", I told her as I picked up my broom, planning to leave out of the window.

I opened it and flew through it, flying above all the trees. After a while, I crossed the line that kept the Werewolves from the Vampires. I flew as high as I could, not wanting to be pounced on. And if anything were to happen, I still have my wand, luckily.

I finally made it to the school of the Werewolves, I started to fly lower, till I was in eyesight with the werewolves. They all looked at me like they were about to devour their prey. I just passed them, not trying to look for any fights.

After a while of walking, I saw Allen talking to Oliver and 2 other males. I walked towards them to ask them where the headmaster's office was. I poked his shoulder, asking for his attention. He turned around with a glare that soon turned into a smile. I saw that he had a bandage around his head, must've been painful.

"What are you doing here?", he asked me, not even surprised.

"I have to deliver this--", I pointed towards the box full of paperwork, "---to your principal.", I finished.

"I can lead you.", he told me, waiting for an answer. After some thinking, I agreed.

And then we started walking to their...Perverted principal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know...I didn't update yesterday. Oops, I apologise. It was a hard day and a person got on my nerves, but it was mostly me being...me. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Cya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.4K 30
MARSHMALO | Theirs β˜… Β° . *γ€€γ€€γ€€Β°γ€€.γ€€Β°β˜† γ€€. * ● ΒΈ . γ€€γ€€γ€€β˜… γ€€Β° :. β˜…γ€€ * β€’ β—‹ Β° β˜… .γ€€ * γ€€.γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€. Β° γ€€. ● . β˜… Β° . *γ€€γ€€γ€€Β°γ€€.γ€€Β°β˜† γ€€. * ● ΒΈ . γ€€γ€€γ€€β˜… γ€€Β° :●. γ€€ * β€’ β—‹ Β° β˜…γ€€...
14.8K 326 14
[EDITED] Every single day was total agony for me. My father will hit me everyday even without a reason. I was just his worthless punching bag, only t...
25.1K 557 28
After saving Allen from a fight that might have gotten him arrested the strange man finds himself to fall in love with you. Flustered by the sudden a...
6.9K 214 17
This is a story I've finished and decided to upload onto here after editing. The main character gets trapped in their school after hours with their...