Guys Our Age (Wattys2017) (UN...

Galing kay ChasingMadness24

Hannah and Hailey; identical twins with one truly terrifying thing in common. Their father is the Sex Ed t... Higit pa

AN/COPYRIGHT
Cast
Prologue (Hannah)
Prologue (Hailey)
Chapter 1: First Day (Hailey)
Chapter 2: Cake By The Ocean (Hannah)
Chapter 3: Stay With Me (Hailey)
Chapter 4: In The Night (Hannah)
Chapter 5: What I Didn't Say (Hailey)
Chapter 6: Playing With Fire (Hannah)
Chapter 7: Me & My Girls (Hailey)
Chapter 8: Little Things, Big Problems (Hannah)
Chapter 9: Young and Reckless (Hailey)
Chapter 10: Alex From Target (Hannah)
Chapter 11: Late Night Talks (Hailey)
Playlists
Chapter 12: I Want It That Way (Hannah)
Chapter 13: Just One Yesterday (Hailey)
Chapter 15: Get Your Head In The Game (Hannah)
Chapter 16: Training Wheels (Hailey)
Chapter 17: Life Is A Highway (Hannah)
Chapter 18: Living In Denial (Hailey)
Chapter 19: Unsteady (Hannah)
Chapter 20: Red Faced (Hailey)
Chapter 21: I Hate You, I Love You (Hannah)
Chapter 22: Champagne in Paper Cups (Hailey)
Chapter 22 pt2: Champagne In Paper Cups (Hannah)
Chapter 23: Awkward, Morning & Night (Hailey)
Chapter 24: Raise Your Glass (Hannah)
Chapter 25: Empty Halls and White Walls (Hailey)
Chapter 26: These Four Walls (Hannah)
Chapter 27: Break My Heart (Hailey)
Chapter 28: Fix a Heart (Hannah)
Chapter 29: Living On The Edge (Hailey)
Chapter 30: Gone, Gone, Gone (Hannah)
Chapter 31: We All Fall Down (Hailey)
Chapter 32: When You Wish Upon a. . . (Hannah)
Chapter 33: The Happiest Place On Earth (Hailey)
Chapter 34: I Just Want To Be A Real Girl (Hannah)
Chapter 34: 'Tis The Season To Feel Guilty (Hannah)
Chapter 35: The Devil's Tale (Hannah)
Chapter 36: Sisters Before Misters (Hailey)
Chapter 37: White Christmas (Hannah)
Chapter 38: Playing House (Hailey)
Chapter 39: Just Hold On, I'm Going Home (Hannah)
Chapter 40: Talk To You Later (Hailey)
Chapter 41: Night Changes (Hannah)
Chapter 42 pt 1: Under The Stars (Hailey)
Chapter 42 pt2: Because Of You (Hannah)
In The Light (Hailey)
Chapter 44: Walking The Wire (Hannah)
Chapter 44: Picture Perfect (Hailey)
Chapter 45: Piece By Piece (Hannah)
Chapter 47: Shut Up and Listen, Moron
Chapter 48: One Last Time (Hailey)
Chapter 49: Goodbye Means Forgetting (Hannah)
Epilogue: To Forever (Hailey)
Epilogue: Forever Isn't Long Enough (Hannah)
Break Our Hearts

Chapter 46: Congratulations & Johnny's A Pervert

1.5K 109 102
Galing kay ChasingMadness24

"Miss Jacobs." Judge Joan greeted me before asking the others to step out of earshot since the results are private. "I have bad and good news in regards to your pieces."

Crap. "Bad news first please." I don't want to dwell on what it could be.

"None of them won any of the awards." She broke it to me.

"That's fine." I brushed it off. "Are they staying in the gallery?"

"Yes, of course." She nodded. "They'll stay through the whole four weeks."

"Oh good." I felt the tense in my shoulders disappear.

"And the good news." She looked down at her clipboard. "All of your pieces have offers."

"What?" I didn't understand what she was saying.

"Unfinished Manuscripts has an offer of two hundred, Mother and Daughters has an offer for three hundred and the man asked if you could a similar piece of him and his twin sons for five." She read off her notes. "And The Perfect Family has an offer of twelve hundred. All are willing to go higher."

"Seriously?" I asked her. Mason will be happy about not bringing Mother and Daughters home.

"Yes, and here is the information for each buyer." She handed me a piece of paper. "And the Peters gave you the information for Sells, right?"

"Yeah, they sent it with the acceptance notice." I told her and accepted the piece of paper. "Thank you."

"It's not a problem and congratulations." She smiled at me before walking to the pieces next to mine. "Do you happen to know where Mr. Michaels is at? I have his results as well."

"Oh yeah." I pointed down the hall. "He just left a minute or two ago to show his kids the sculptures."

"Thank you." She nodded and left.

"So what award did you win?" Hannah ran up to me the second Judge Joan left.

"Nothing." I laughed and folded up the paper I had been given.

"What?" She asked. "You totally should've won something."

"I did win, just not awards." I handed Mason the folded up paper. "I don't have pockets."

"Yeah, no problem." He took the paper from me and slid it into his jacket. "So what did you win?"

"A lot of money." I smiled at them all. "Each of my pieces got an offer and the buyers are willing to go higher. One of them even commissioned me."

"Holy shit." Mason smiled widely and kissed my cheek. "Good job, Babe."

"That's amazing!" Hannah threw her arms around me and hugged me. "You're gonna be famous real soon."

"Sure I will." I hugged her back. "It's gonna take a lot more shows, galleries, and commissions though."

"I know." She pulled away first. "We need to celebrate, now."

"I have to be here the full three hours." I reminded her. "So you're gonna have to put the celebrating on hold for the moment."

"Fine, and I'll text Johnny just in case he doesn't make it back." She rolled her eyes. "Show us around then?"

"That's my job." Mason tossed an arm around my twin's shoulder.

*****

"My feet are dead." Hannah complained as we all piled into a booth at the diner.

"You're the one who decided to wear heels." Johnny told her as he slid in next to her.

"Well you didn't tell me it was a bad idea." She muttered under her breath as she read over the menu.

"When did you two become an old married couple?" Mason asked them.

"Shut up." Hannah didn't look up from her menu.

"It's Mason." Johnny and I said in unison.

"Are you ready to order?" The somewhat new waitress asked us.

I nodded and we all ordered.

"Who's that?" Hannah asked. "I didn't realize they were hiring."

"They're not." I shook my head. "Erica's been here since Ella was fired."

"When did she get fired and why?" Hannah leaned forward as she asked.

"It happened around the time Mase was in the hospital." I shrugged and felt Mason rest a hand on my leg. "It was one of the random drop bys the owners do, and they caught her being... intimate with one of the managers. A huge no-no."

"Damn." Johnny laughed into his hands. "That must've caused drama."

"Oh it did." Mason smiled and let out a low laugh. "The manager was engaged to the owner's kid."

"How do you know about this?" Hannah looked from me to my boyfriend.

"Hailey told me during one of her visits." He slid out of the booth. "I'll be right back."

"I'm eating your food if it gets here before you get back." I told him as he walked towards the bathroom.

"Then you're paying!"

I laughed quietly and Hannah pretended to gag.

"I'm gonna throw up at your cutesy coupleness." She shook her head a couple of times.

"Han, they're 'just friends,' remember?" Johnny said with air quotes.

"No." I raised my eyebrows at him before looking at my sister who looked as confused as I felt.

"Johnny, they're dating." Hannah told her 'friend.'

"You're dating!" Johnny whipped his head around and stared at me. "Since when?"

"Prom." I let out an awkward laugh and looked back at Hannah. "You didn't say anything to him?"

She just shook her head as Johnny ranted about how we're terrible friends to not tell him.

"A month and a half." He went on. "And you didn't think to tell me, a friend, about the change in your relationship?"

"I assumed Han or Mase told you." I told him as Erica brought our food out. "Thanks, Erica."

"No problem, Hail." She smiled quickly before going over to a couple a few tables down.

"I assumed you two told him." Hannah shrugged and took a bite of her pie.

"I was not told anything." Johnny said and picked at his food. "I thought we were friends."

"We are, Carson." Mason gave Johnny a weird look before sitting back down again.

"Then why didn't you tell me you finally asked Hailey out." Johnny asked him.

"Hannah didn't tell you?" Mason looked at Hannah. "You didn't tell him? Also, Johnny, Hailey asked me out."

"You did?" They looked at me, so I nodded since I was drinking my shake.

"I'm not surprised." Johnny commented and Hannah hummed in agreement.

"Thanks." Mason rolled his eyes and ate a french fry.

"It's not an insult." I told him.

"It is when Johnny has been telling me for years to ask you out." He made a face. "Years."

"That's why I'm not surprised." Johnny grinned at Mason. "She grew a pair."

"Meh." I shrugged and stole one of Mason's fries. "It's was more of he wouldn't shut up and kiss me kind of thing."

"Bullshit." Mason said.

"No." I ate the fry before continuing explaining. "You kept talking and I wanted to keep kissing."

"What do you mean keep kissing?" Hannah narrowed her eyes.

"We, uh, made out a little before I asked him out." I could feel my face heating up.

"No wonder you had rubber." Johnny winked at me before eating his burger.

"The condoms were for Carter and Kevin." Ground, swallow me now.

"And we're not having sex until after high school." Mason added, which made me blush more.

"Ending high school with a bang, eh?" Johnny wiggled his eyebrows while Hannah started laughing.

"It'll probably be more than just a bang." Hannah joined Johnny on the teasing.

"Bow chicka wow wow." Johnny snickered.

"I know where you live." Mason said. "And I know where Hails keeps the deadly paint."

"Don't talk about murdering your friend in public." I told him. "It's rude."

***AN***

Hope you guys enjoyed! There's only a few chapters left and we're so sad! 

Let us know what you guys thought! 

~ChasingMadness24 & BriannaVore

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

56 3 11
A fresh transfer to Rollings High School, Dylan (17) (and his siblings Sarah (18) and Nate (14)) is among many unknown faces that stare him down ever...
124K 6.5K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
30 1 11
16 year old Danae's life is slowly going downhill with trying to pass his exams, get a job and get into college. His mum doesn't make it any easier t...
18.4K 905 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...