Princess and The Little Ones

By malin87

Princess is chosen to become the next Alpha of the world famous Ninjan Pack. She has been trained her whole l... More

Alpha Bear wants me to do... what?
What if?
I want my Mom, not you!
I didn't know I needed a diva in my life
Yes, I am the new girl
The game is on, don't expect to win
This is how we do it back home!
I can be sweet in a deadly way
I am a true master mind
Vincent's POV
One hell of a homework
The simplicity strikes me
Reckless Behaviour
Who's rejecting who now, huh?
Finding the Right man for me
Fancy finding you here
It's called love
She's not as nice as she seems
The Master of the situation
Confusion - Vincent's POV
Full Moon
Vincent's POV - The real Princess
You deserve what you get
Jason's POV - Prince charming
Let's not make any mistakes
If I could do one thing differently
Panic
How to handle it
What friends are for
A beginning of something
Looking for extraordinary
Never give up

So you think you can mess with me?

106K 1.7K 57
By malin87

Part 13

So you think you can mess with me?

Do you want to know the worst thing about first class today?

Add Vincent. Add Carlie making kissing noises. My father would have loved it, but I only find it embarrassing. I am actually too scared to look up and meet his eyes. Of course I told my best friend and no I can’t tell her to stop! We made a pact and she is keeping her deal of it.

The act would have been perfect if I could muster sighs of happiness and a dreamy look in my eyes. That is thankfully not the case and I settle for the shy embarrassed girl without acting at all and everyone seems to be jumping on Carlie’s behaviour! Only three of us knows we kissed last night and two of us feels uncomfortable in the situation my new friend created.

I feel sorry for Vincent for trying to teach us during this mess. It’s the mate bond that is making me feel empathy for him. That’s good, it means we are getting closer.

“I am going to collect your homework now,” Vincent says with a loud and clear voice that makes my knees weak.

I give him the sweetest smile when he passes my desk and Carlie leans over with her homework.

“I hope you like my assignment, Sir,” she grins widely. “I worked long and hard on it!”

He looks back at her with a disapproving glare and quickly add our homework to the pile of papers in his hand. My eyes gets stuck on his lips and I feel myself getting hot all over when I think of the kiss we shared yesterday. A part of me regrets not leading him into the bedroom where I would have gotten more than that. That’s not the way I’d want my first time to be like though. I want it to be special, I want it to be on our wedding night.

My name is Princess, I’m allowed to be romantic. But not romantic enough to wear a wedding dress, it’s bad enough that I have to wear a dress to school!

“We are going to talk about your future today,” he begins the class and wakes me up from my daydreaming. “This is your last year in school and it is about time that you start considering what you want to do for the rest of your life. Did anyone make their mind up yet?”

I reach up my hand immediately but none of the other students are so I’m alone and he’s forced to pick me.

“Ray,” he says a bit annoyed and I give him my sickly sweet smile.

“I want to be a teacher.”

“You do?” he says a bit surprised but also suspicious. “Are you sure? Isn’t there something else you’d rather try?”

“I want it more than anything,” I say convincingly.

“Very well then, what are you going to teach?”

“That is for me to know and you to find out.”

Carlie breaks out in a laughing fit while I stare back at my mate seriously.

“That’s why I asked,” he says with another annoyed glare at Carlie.

“You can ask, but the answer won’t mean anything to you unless you understand. You do not understand me Vincent. Yet.”

He clenches his teeth, his wolf recognises my challenge when his human doesn’t. This man is making me so confused. The class continues on the same way and I can feel his frustration growing. It finally rings out and I linger on so I’m the last student left in the classroom. I want to talk with him alone.

“Another riddle, Ray?” he says uninterestedly when I walk up to his desk. He’s reading our homework and I wonder if he read mine yet.

“You aren’t supposed to solve me,” I tell him. “Just accept me the way I am.”

“I can’t accept your choice of friends,” he says with dislike.

“I like Carlie. I frankly don’t care what you think of her, she’s treated me better than you have.”

“She has a bad influence on you.”

“I’m a good influence for her. I don’t know why you’re so mean, aren’t you Sunshiny pack members supposed to be all loving and nice?” He turns stiff at my comment, like I stepped on a sore foot. “Goodbye.”

I leave the room angrily. I don’t know what I wanted to say to him or expected to hear, I just hope that he will change his behaviour. Adam is waiting for me outside the classroom and he gives me a smile that makes my anger fade away. Carlie is already on her way over to the next lesson, but she didn’t abandon me on my own.

“Hello beautiful!” he cheers at me and I walk up to ruffle his blonde perfect hair.

“Hi, are you walking me to next class?” I ask politely and we start walking to my locker so I can change books.

“Yes, I changed to math,” he says with sparkling eyes. “The girl I like is in it.”

I laugh loudly at his comment and I hope my dear Vincie can hear it from his classroom. I can hear him turn the pages of our homework. “She must be something extra for you then.”

“She is. You look pretty today.” He eyes me up and down and winks.

“Thanks,” I smile and play with a lock of my hair. “I’m trying.”

“Stop trying, you’re a natural talent,” he jokes and I shake my head at his flirting.

He grabs my books and I feel quite stupid walking empty handed to the next class. He does it so naturally that I don’t mind it. I usually take care of everyone and it feels nice to be taken cared of for once. Not to mention Gretel, I’m so glad she isn’t my mother. I like my independence. She would have made me into the weak girl Vincent think I am.

“I think Adam like likes you!” Carlie teases loudly when we enter the math’s class.

We pick the two empty desks close to her and Adam puts my books in front of me.

“She’s free meat,” he says with a grin and I understand what they are going for. I hope the rumours hits Vincent before the end of the day.

-

“My body is killing me,” Carlie moans stroking her thighs. “How long will it take before I get used to all the exercising?”

We are in the garage working on a car and I am trying to learn while listening to her pains. All the boys are with us and they laugh at the drama we created at school today. It’s childish to make my mate jealous, but he started the war and deserves everything he gets. It’s not like I will go around and kiss another guy.

“Till you are in better shape,” I answer distracted by Greg who is showing how to change tires. He said I need to know that if I want to learn how to drive. “We are going to train everyday so you’ll be in good shape in two three weeks maybe?”

“Why don’t you guys join us?” she asks them and I break out in a huge smile.

“That is a lovely idea!” I exclaim. “I bet I can learn to drive in the same time I get you all into real wolf shape.”

“The bet is on!” Chris states, unwilling to decline a challenge. “It must be something extra if Carlie wants to work out.”

She nods enthusiastically, still in good memory what happened earlier this morning. “You will not regret it a single bit. You are in better shape than I am, but Ray will show you something you can’t have trained for before.”

“Forget the training for now and focus on teaching me all this… things.” I growl, eager to become a pro at fixing cars.

It must be a sight; me standing in the garage trying to change a tire dressed in a white blouse and yellow thin summer pants. I already have oil smudged all over me, but I don’t care. The satisfaction of learning is keeping me on a high.

-

Being with the boys this afternoon made me miss Jason. I call the number he left me a week ago and he picks up after a long time.

”Hello?” he pants on the other side. Other than that he sounds healthy.

“Jason,” I acknowledge him. “Have you been running?”

“Running?” he laughs. “Princess, you won’t believe the agility course they have set up here! You are going to love it when you come here.”

“I didn’t know I was coming there,” I say discontent.

“Don’t be like that! Come over here and have some fun.”

“Fun?” I breathe. “How are they treating you over there?”

He gulps down a whole bottle of water and I keep the phone away from my ear as he does it. He hasn’t changed, I don’t think he will. He’s quite like my dad, but he always saw my dad as some kind of hero. He puts the empty bottle down with a cough.

“They are trying me out, sending me out on useless assignments,” he snorts displeased. “I can do a lot better than that, I can’t wait to get into the heavy stuff. What are you doing in… wherever you are?”

“Sunshiny Pack, River Hill,” I inform him. “I was tricked over here to protect this pack. Alpha Denwood has been challenged by Alpha Marsh and they assigned me to conquer the Northwall Pack if they invade.”

“Holy shit!” Jason curses angrily. “Did they just send you over there like a piece of dog meat? What are you talking about conquering? Did Alpha Bear make you his successor?”

“Yes,” I admit hoarsely, happy to ease my thoughts to my best friend since birth.

“Damn, it’s time for me to show them what happens if they are messing with a Ninjan. The Security Force must know, but they didn’t inform me.”

Jason hides his dangerous abilities below a kind surface, it disappears when he gets upset. I can imagine him storming into their head office and I smile at the thought.

“I will be expecting you soon then,” is my conclusion.

“Damn right, you can.”

-

“Where is Vincent from?”

The question takes Alpha Denwood by surprise, he didn’t hear me enter his office and I’m suddenly standing upright in front of him. He’s currently going through the household bills and I can see that his wife spent a lot of money last month. Not that it’s bad, she looks fantastic and all.

“Ray,” he says with a smile that is supposed to ease my nerves down, only it has the opposite effect on me.

“Alpha Denwood,” I answer coldly as he started the formality. “You don’t want to tell me,” I conclude.

“Of course I do!” he’s fast to put in.

“I can smell a lie before it is told,” I tell him coldly. “Holding information from me is not wise. Where is Vincent from?”

He sighs in defeat, too scared to disobey me. “The Northwall Pack. He is the reason we are going into war. His father is Alpha Marsh and he did not accept that his son switched packs. It’s a delicate situation, Ray. You are assigned to kill your mate’s father.”

“Then he better attack us soon,” I say unaffected by the truth. “I refuse to live here and guard your pack for the rest of my life. I have my own pack to care for.”

I leave the office in complete control. I then leave the house and walk calmly into the forest. I breath out slowly and finally let myself lose the control. I shift quickly so my clothes falls trashed onto the ground. I howl as I start running through the forest, in need of killing off some of the frustration. I haven’t shifted since the graduation night and I missed it.

The thoughts are running through my brain. I don’t know what I did to deserve being lied to and betrayed. They could have said the truth to begin with instead of testing me, my skills. It’s like Jason said and it’s about time that I start showing them the real me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
403K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...
10.9K 329 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...