Challenges of Tomorrow: A New...

By Lollipop_Usagi

FINALLY A SEQUEL of "WHEN I MET YOU" XDXDXD Everyone's living a happy and peaceful life with the Yamabukis ou... More

Challenges of Tomorrow: A New Day Awaits ~SEQUEL~
Chapter 1: Another Beginning!
Chapter 3: Avoiding, Hiding, Thinking & Meeting
Chapter 4: Unpredictable Happenings
Chapter 5: Discoveries and Festivities
Chapter 6: New Leader, New Problems
Chapter 7: No Turning Back
Chapter 8: This Means War
Chapter 9: Flower Festival: My Beginning With You
Chapter 10: No Words
Chapter 11: Back on Track
Chapter 12: According to Plan
Chapter 13: The Depressing Aftermath
Chapter 14: Aggravated Emotions
Chapter 15: Trying to Uncover; Hoping to Remember
Chapter 16: One By One
Chapter 17: The Unwanted Circumstances

Chapter 2: First Encounter; First Impressions

1.4K 41 14
By Lollipop_Usagi

I thank MacDog321 for being the first to comment on this new sequel:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Encounter; First Impressions

Amu opened her eyes as the sun shined down on her bed, through the window. She turned her body to the side, still not wanting to wake up. As she turned and slightly opened her eyes to the other direction, she came face to face with….

"Gah!" Amu yelled as she shot up from bed and scooted to a corner.

"Ouch Amu, that hurt." Ikuto got up and pointed to his ear.

"Y-you! What are you doing here you pervert!" she screamed while pointing a finger at him accusingly.

"Now, now Amu, I didn't do anything wrong. I've been trying to shake you awake for the past few minutes and you wouldn't wake up. I even tried opening the curtains so the light would hit you, but it didn't work." Said Ikuto with a shrug.

"So you decided to scare me like that?" she asked him, still not leaving her corner.

"Hm, no. It actually turned out a whole lot better than I expected." Said Ikuto with a grin as he walked closer to Amu.

"D-don't you dare c-come near me Ikuto!" she told him as she moved away little by little.

"Aw, don't be that way Amu, you know you can't avoid me that long." Said Ikuto, his smirk never leaving his face. Swiftly, he carried Amu into his arms, while she was yelling in protest to put her down.

"Ikuto! Put me down right now!" yelled Amu as she tried hitting him, but that never worked because her hits were nothing to Ikuto.

"I can't do that Amu, mother and father are looking for us, and I can't take the chances of you going to bed again." Said Ikuto with a light chuckle.

"Then if I promise not to sleep again, will you put me down?" asked Amu.

"Hm…nope." He replied plainly, there was no way he was doing that when he was having so much fun.

"IKUTO!" Amu yelled and all Ikuto did was laugh and enjoy the moment, this is the most fun he's had now and there was no way he was letting her go that easily.

In another room in the palace, Utau opened her eyes slightly and closed it again. "IKUTO!" she groaned as she heard Amu screaming from the other room. She knew Ikuto was going to do something like this. "And it's early in the morning too…don't two have anything better to do than to wake people up?" she muttered.

"Apparently not." When she heard someone answer, Utau's eyes immediately shot open. She was now sitting up and the first thing she saw when she got up was familiar emerald green eyes.

"K-Kukai?" she asked.

"Yeah, morning to you too." Kukai replied with a chuckle escaping his lips. He was currently sitting on her bed, by the side.

Her brain was still as groggy as her and when it finally sunk in, she asked "What in the world are you doing here this early? And…WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?" she blushed in embarrassment as she realized that she wasn't even dressed in her daily outfit and it was embarrassing. "What was he doing here anyway? Watching me sleep? That's crazy!" she thought to herself.

"Whoa, no need to make a big fuss out of things princess." Said Kukai with another laugh.

"Not make a big fuss out of things? How in the world do you expect me to just sit here and stay calm?" she asked him. "And stop calling me princess!"

"Yes, just calm down, and your face is all red right now, you know that?" he told her. Utau blinked and she soon realized that Kukai's face was just inches away from hers.

"Y-you don't have to keep saying that!" Utau told him as she turned away and then she heard him chuckle. "Stop laughing Kukai, it's not funny."

"Sorry, I just can't help it you know?" he told her apologetically.

"What in the world are you doing here anyway?" Utau asked "And it's so early, you're never here this early."

"I decided to come early today, Daichi didn't mind. And if you were wondering what I was doing, I found you asleep so I just waited for you to wake up." He explained to her "You happen to be cute when you're sleeping."

"!" Utau's face was even redder than before. "W-what's up with you? Were you just sitting there and watching me sleep?"

"Yeah, kinda." He replied with a shrug.

"Weren't you bored?" she found it odd that he could just sit there while watching her and do nothing.

"Nah, it's interesting watching you. Plus, did you know you talk in your sleep?" he asked her with a grin.

"W-what?" Utau asked shocked. "W-Wh-what did I say?"

"Oh nothing much, but you were saying my name a lot." Kukai's grin got bigger and Utau was currently speechless.

It took her a while, but still, she seriously didn't know what to say to him at the moment. Kukai smiled and spoke "Hey, no worries, I happen to like it when you say my name a lot." He told her. "And it's nice to know that you think of me. And if it makes you feel any better, I think of you all the time too princess." He said with the usual happy smile on his face.

Utau was still blushing, but she was able to give him a smile. Maybe she should get pissed because Amu woke her up because of her yelling, or maybe because Ikuto did something to make Amu yell, but after seeing Kukai there…maybe her morning wasn't so bad after all…

In the Hinamori Mansion

Rima was currently walking around the garden while Miki was doing her daily task. All of them were already up and running during this hour and that was one thing they didn't grow out of. Soon, Nagihiko showed up with tea and breakfast made by Su. He placed it in the table in the gardens and called the others.

"Looks like everyone's up." Stated Miki.

"*yawn* I'm still sleepy though." Said Ran, she looked groggy, but it didn't look like she minded.

"That's just because you got home late after your date with Daichi last night." Said Miki and Rima and some others just giggled.

Ran blushed and spoke "S-shut it Miki."

The others laughed at his reaction and then later, Nagihiko spoke "Come on, let's go eat. We wouldn't want Su's cooking to go to waste."

"Someone go get Ami." Said Ran.

"I'll do it." Volunteered Dia as she walked back inside to go get Ami.

Once Dia came back, it wasn't just her and Ami, but both Rhythm and Temari were with her too. Nagihiko approached his sister and greeted her, as the others greeted their two guests as well. Temari and Rhythm were then invited to have breakfast with them.

"Thank you for all of this." Said Temari with a smile "It's been long since I tasted Su's cooking."

"But it's still as delicious as always." Stated Rhythm.

"Thank you for the compliment~desu." Said Su with a smile.

"By the way, not to be rude or anything, but…what brings you here Onee-chan?" asked Nagihiko as he looked at Temari and Rhythm.

"Well, we just wanted to pay you all a visit and see if you were doing alright, other than that though…Rhythm has some news." Said Temari.

"News?" asked Ran curiously.

"Question…is this good news? Or bad news?" asked Rima. She surely didn't want the bad news. I mean, who did?

Rhythm shrugged "I don't really think that it's bad news, but still…I also think that it would depend on how you would take the news." Said Rhythm.

"Okay…so what is it?" asked Miki.

"A new royal family will be staying in the palace." Said Rhythm. "The Terashima family…or so I think that's who they were…"

"Another one?" asked Dia shocked.

"After the incident with the Misuzawa's I never would have thought they'd let anyone stay there again…" said Nagihiko with a sigh.

"Well, to tell you the truth, only the family's two sons are staying over, not the whole family." Said Rhythm.

"And to think we've met one of them…" said Temari.

"Hold on…two sons? That's even more trouble than we thought." Said Rima. "I mean, just think about the possible bad outcomes of this!"

"The fact alone that we're talking about two guys living there…for who knows how long is bad." Said Ran as she shook her head.

"Just until the wedding is over…I think." Replied Rhythm.

"That's…even worse…" said Nagihiko as he sweat dropped.

"Wait…didn't you say you met them~desu?" asked Su. She remembered what Temari had said a while back.

"Yeah, one of them happened to get lost in the markets yesterday. We met him. His name was Kenta Terashima and I think his brother's name is Hiro Terashima." Said Rhythm.

"But we only met Kenta, the rest of our information was based on rumors and announcements throughout the town." Said Temari.

"Great…just great…" mumbled Rima.

"Calm down everyone…who knows? They might be different." Said Temari "Kenta seemed like a very nice boy."

"So…does Souma-kun know about this?" Nagihiko asked. For some reason, he knew that Kukai would want to know.

"Yes, I stopped by his place before we came here. We told him that they would be coming to the palace today and he just dashed out of the house." Said Rhythm with a laugh as he remembered Kukai's reaction.

"That explains it." Said Miki with a smile. "I mean, it is Kukai after all."

"Well, we can't judge them yet, but let's just play it safe okay?" said Nagihiko "After everything that's happened to us, we all learned one thing…"

"Of course. And that's to expect the unexpected…" said Dia.

"Exactly. So, let's just be as careful as we can be as of the moment." Said Nagihiko "And hopefully, things turn out to be in our favor…"

"How I wish it was that easy…" stated Rima.

The others weren't sure of what to think of the current matter, but they were sure that they still had to be on their guard. Not that they didn't trust the other royals, but after what's happened, they didn't want to be too sure. The only hoped that this time, things would run in their favor, but who was to say? And there was nothing else they could do now, but wait…and that seemed to be the hardest thing to do right now…

Back In The Palace

A carriage soon arrived at the palace. Hiro and Kenta looked at the palace, and they were amazed. They've never really been to the Tsukiyomi's Palace before, even though they've taken trips all over the kingdom. Musashi was the person who picked them up and they had to admit, they were more than impressed.

"Welcome to the palace." Said Musashi with a bow as they got down the carriage.

"Thank you." Said Hiro.

"Thank you for the ride." Said Kenta with a smile.

"It was my pleasure highnesses." Said Musashi.

As Hiro and Kenta were looking around, another voice greeted them "Welcome Terashima-san." They turned and saw Tadase and Kairi heading their way.

"Hello…and you are?" asked Hiro curiously.

"My name is Hotori Tadase." Introduced Tadase "And I'm a good friend of the Tsukiyomi family."

"Oh, so you're a Hotori? Then you must be related to Tsukasa right?" asked Kenta.

"Yes, Tsukasa happens to be my uncle." Said Tadase "You know him?" he asked.

"Not really, but we've heard a lot of things about the Hotori family, especially about Tsukasa." Explained Kenta "Nice to meet you." Then he looked over at Kairi.

"I am Sanjo Kairi. My sister works here in the palace and so do I. We make arrangements here, and you can also call us informants of the palace if you'd like." Said Kairi.

"Hm, so an informant of the palace? At such a young age?" asked Hiro. He was wondering what the king a queen were thinking making someone as young as Kairi as their informant.

"Yes, is there a problem Terashima-san?" asked Tadase.

"No, none at all." Said Hiro.

"Oh come on Hiro, you don't have to be so serious about everything." Said Kenta eyeing his brother. He faced Kairi and Tadase and spoke "My name is Kenta by the way, and this guy right here is my older brother Hiro."

"Kenta?" muttered Kairi as his eyes grew wide. It dawned to him that this was the boy that Temari was talking about when he was with Yaya yesterday.

"Sanjo-san? Something wrong?" asked Tadase as he noticed that Kairi was in deep thought.

"No, it's nothing at all." Said Kairi as he shook his head.

"Oh…I see…" Tadase then looked at the two princes and spoke "We can take you to the king and queen now if you'd like."

"That would be nice, thank you." Replied Hiro.

"We'd appreciate that." Agreed Kenta.

"I'll be taking my leave now…I bid you farewell for now highnesses." Said Musashi. He bowed at them and at Tadase and Kairi as well.

"Thank you Musashi." Said Tadase with a smile.

"It was my pleasure." He replied. Soon, Musashi took his leave and went elsewhere to do his other duties in the palace.

"Now, shall we get going?" asked Kairi.

"Of course." Replied Kenta and Hiro just nodded as they followed Kairi and Tadase.

They led Hiro and Kenta to the palace's throne room to meet with the king and queen. As they made their way there, they heard voices near them…and they knew someone was coming closer because the voices were getting louder.

"Why are we heading there again?" As the people got closer, Tadase and Kairi noticed that it was Kukai and Utau. And it was Kukai who asked.

"I told you, Okaa-san and Otou-san wants us to meet the Terashima family." Said Utau with a laugh. "You keep on asking."

"I'm curious, I mean I don't…" before Kukai was able to finish, he noticed Tadase and Kairi with two guys that were unfamiliar to him.

"Souma-kun! Utau-chan!" said Tadase.

"Hey Tadase!" greeted Kukai with a smile as he approached Tadase and ruffled his hair. Then he turned to Kairi and greeted him too "Nice to see you too."

"Pleasure to see you as well Souma-san. You too Utau-chan." Said Kairi with a small smile.

"Morning to both of you." Said Utau. She then noticed Kenta and Hiro and asked "And who might you be?"

"Hiro Terashima." Stated Hiro "And you must be Utau-hime, am I right?"

As Hiro introduced himself, Kukai suddenly felt uneasy. There was something about Hiro that didn't feel right. Kukai didn't know what it was, but it was as if something was odd. He felt it in him that Hiro wasn't a terrible person, but something about Hiro was giving off a bad vibe.

"Yes, that's right." Said Utau and she looked at Kenta "And this must be your younger brother."

Kenta blinked a few times and didn't answer. All he did was stare at Utau, the moment he saw her, something hit him. When he realized that Utau was talking to him he smiled "I'm Kenta Terashima by the way. A true pleasure to meet you." Kenta then took Utau's hand and kissed it gently.

Utau gasped slightly because of shock, Tadase stared wide-eyed. Hiro didn't seem to mind what his brother was doing, and Kairi sighed and slightly shook his head. Kukai was beyond the state of shock. He knew Utau's probably experienced this as some kind of gesture before, but for some reason, he could just stay calm after seeing that.

Kukai couldn't help that one of his hands balled into a fist, and his knuckles were turning slightly white, but he was preventing anything rude or unnecessary from coming out of his mouth.

Utau on the other hand, after recovering from the shock of what just happened, slightly pulled her hand away. "Oh…um…a pleasure…" she replied while trying her best to smile. Her other free hand reached for Kukai's before she spoke again…

"This is my fiancée…Souma Kukai." Said Utau.

Kenta's eyes widened and his expression saddened "Oh, my apologies…"

"No worries." Replied Kukai with a smile, and his hands were starting to relax. But a part of him still couldn't let it go.

There was an awkward silence between everyone when suddenly, a voice was heard. "Morning everyone!" When they turned around, they saw Tara, a family friend of the royals, and the only child of the Misuzawa family that wasn't sent to exile.

"Tara-chan, good morning." Said Utau, as she tried to brighten up a bit.

"Morning. Oh…um…" As Tara saw Hiro and Kenta, she didn't know what to say.

"Um Tara-chan…can we ask you a favor?" asked Tadase.

"Yes, of course." Replied Tara with a smile.

"Can you please escort Hiro-san and his brother to see the king and queen?" Tadase asked. "They're the princes who've come to visit."

"Alright, not a problem at all." Said Tara. She looked over at the princes and spoke again "If you may please follow me, right this way."

Hiro and Kenta started to follow Tara to the throne room. No one else said another word after Tadase bid them farewell, for now. While they were walking away, Kenta shot a small glance over at Utau and this didn't go unnoticed. As they walked away, the others were soon left on their own, standing in the halls of the palace.

"So…who wants to go to the garden and have some tea?" asked Tadase as he tried his best to lighten the mood.

"Okay." Replied Kukai.

"That would be nice." Said Utau.

"Shall we?" offered Kairi.

Tadase sighed and nodded. And as they walked to the garden, he only hoped that they could loosen this tight and heavy atmosphere…

Once the four of them arrived at the garden, Ikuto and Amu were already there with Tadase's uncle, Tsukasa. When they saw the others, they sat down on the garden table and Tadase asked for someone to serve them tea. As they were waiting, Tsukasa immediately noticed the tension between them and he asked. "What seems to be the matter?"

"Utau? Kukai? Are you guys alright?" asked Amu rather worriedly.

"Yeah, no need to worry about it Amu." Said Utau with a smile.

"…" Kukai on the other hand, had his head in the clouds…

"Oi Souma!" called Ikuto.

"Huh?" asked Kukai as he snapped back to reality.

"What's wrong with you today?" asked Ikuto questioningly. "Did you and Utau have some kind of fight?"

"What? No, of course not." Replied Kukai immediately.

"Then what seems to be the problem Souma-kun?" asked Tsukasa.

"It's nothing big really…" replied Kukai.

"Well, it looks like it is. You and Utau aren't even talking." Said Ikuto knowingly.

"We met the princes." Said Kukai "We bumped into them not too long ago."

"Ah, you mean the sons of the Terashima family?" asked Tsukasa and Kukai simply nodded "Yes, I heard that they've arrived."

"Is something wrong with them Kukai?" asked Amu.

"No…it's nothing." Said Kukai.

Because of his sudden change of attitude, Utau was thinking of why he was acting this way. Suddenly, she remembered something yesterday and it hit her…

"Whoa, wait up…sons?" asked Kukai. "I thought they said they had a son, not sons."

Utau shrugged "I don't know much of the details too, but mother said that they had sons, meaning there's more than one."

"And how many exactly are there?" asked Kukai.

"Well, I'm not sure. Two I think, but I don't know really." Replied Utau and then she asked "Why exactly do you ask?"

"Hn, it's nothing." Replied Kukai with a sigh.

And she also remembered that Kukai's hands were tense when she had them not too long ago after the incident with Kenta…

Her eyes widened and she looked over at Kukai, it was like all the joy had vanished, being replaced by this. "Kukai…?" she started.

Kukai looked at her and asked "Yeah?"

"You're…are you…or…were you jealous of Kenta earlier?" she asked him. Utau knew that Kukai didn't like other guys acting that way towards her…that's why he asked how many were coming yesterday…

"W-what?" asked Kukai a bit shocked.

"Did you not like what he did?" she continued, she knew he didn't.

"Well…it's not really…" before Kukai could finish, Utau playfully hit him and then gave him a hug.

"How foolish." Utau started "For you to even think that I'd be taken away by just that. But…I guess you had every reason to feel the way you did…" she knew that if she were in his shoes, she wouldn't like to see something like that either. She also figured that the reason he came to the palace early was because he knew of the prince's arrival.

"…" Kukai stayed silent and just hugged her back. He later chuckled slightly and replied "I guess…it was something like that…but not entirely…"

Utau pulled away from the hug, but they were still holding hands. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I mean, of course I didn't like seeing what he did, but that's not the only reason I felt…uneasy." Said Kukai. "Although…I do admit that I'm not comfortable seeing other guys that close to you."

"Then what might be the reason?" asked Tsukasa. He smiled slightly and added "I've never seen jealousy take over you before. This is a first."

"Please don't remind me." Groaned Kukai "I just couldn't help it."

"I was just kidding." Said Tsukasa with a smile "Now, has the prince's arrival been bothering you?"

"No, not at first, but now…it's not just about Kenta, but more about Hiro…there's just something about him…" said Kukai. "By the way Tadase…how old are those guys?" he asked.

"Well…Kenta is a year older than you Souma-kun, so Utau-chan's age. While Hiro is a year younger than Ikuto-nii." Said Tadase.

"Well that explains it." Said Utau with a sigh. "Hiro seems to be oddly quiet around people though."

"Yes, that's his personality. And it has been for years." Said Kairi "That's what the information we've gathered so far says."

"What about him did you find odd?" asked Amu curious. "And to think you'd be jealous Kukai…" she teased. She's never seen him jealous before.

"Can we stop it with me and my jealousy problem?" asked Kukai and the others ended up laughing it off.

"Okay, okay. So? What's up with the Terashima family that seems to be bugging you?" asked Amu.

"Well, I can't explain it really. It was just…I felt something was weird about him, something strange, but it's not something I can easily put into words." Said Kukai "You could call it a hunch about the guy instead."

"Well, there wasn't much to say about the Terashima family, we've never had them stay over at the palace before. Have we?" asked Utau as she looked at Ikuto.

"No. It's even safe to say that this is the first time I'll be seeing their faces." Said Ikuto.

"Maybe I'm just overreacting." Stated Kukai and then he smiled "Just forget I said it."

"Or maybe Souma-kun is right." Started Tsukasa.

"But we can't just judge them." Said Kairi.

"I know that, but it would also be safe to keep our guard up, wouldn't you agree?" asked Tsukasa. "The fact that these people are complete strangers to most of us passes a positive and negative side."

"The positive being…?" asked Ikuto.

"Positive side being the fact that they know little about all of you as well, and they might be nice people too." Said Tsukasa.

"And the negative is that since we know nothing about them, we have no idea what negative attitude they posses or what they have hidden under their sleeves." Said Kukai.

"That's exactly right." Said Tsukasa.

"So, we have to be careful." Said Tadase.

"And we can't trust them completely yet. After all, trust is something you earn." Said Utau with a smile.

"And there you have it, problem solved." Said Tsukasa.

"I guess I was just being a bit paranoid?" said Kukai, but he was certain he felt something earlier about Hiro, but he didn't push it further.

"Maybe, maybe not. We'll see." Said Ikuto.

"Now, our tea will be getting cold if we don't drink it. Shall we?" offered Tsukasa.

As they drank their tea, they talked about concerns in the kingdom and many others that was brought up in the conversation. Kukai shrugged off whatever he felt toward Hiro and slightly toward Kenta, because of the incident with Utau. Though, he continued to believe that these people did mean well. After all, none of them wanted a tragic repeat performance.

Later that Evening

That night, Utau was once again escorted back home by Kukai. She went to town again today and even paid a quick visit to the Hinamori Mansion. As she got home, she bit Kukai goodbye and started to walk back towards her room. Utau was getting closer to her room when she suddenly saw Kairi walk down the halls.

"Kairi, what are you still doing up at this hour? Shouldn't you be in your room by now?" she asked confused.

"Good evening Utau-chan. I just needed to give some papers to my sister, I was actually heading to my room right now." Said Kairi.

"Oh I see…" said Utau and then she asked "Is Amu in her room at the moment?"

"I think so. Either that or she's in Ikuto-san's room listening to him play the violin?" suggested Kairi.

"That is a possibility, thank you Kairi." Said Utau. "Oh and has Yoru gotten home yet?"

"Yes, he has. I heard that he had to take Miki back to the mansion before he came back here. They went somewhere together." Explained Kari.

Utau smiled. "Alright. Thank you very much for that Kairi. I just wanted to know that everyone got home safe."

"Ah, and Utau-chan?" started Kairi.

"Yes?" asked Utau.

"Kenta was looking for you earlier. I told him you were with Kukai-san and went to town." Said Kairi.

Utau sighed. Something bothered her about Kenta, ever since the incident. And now he was looking for her? "Okay. Thanks for the information."

"I'm not saying he's up to something, but his face fell when he found out you were engaged. So, just to make sure, please be careful. But I don't think he's a terrible kind of person. He's very kind actually. It's just that…" Before Kairi could finish, Utau smiled and cut in.

"I know Kairi. He doesn't seem like a terrible person to me either, but…the way he kept looking at me…I don't know…don't worry though, I can take care of myself." Said Utau. "Thank you Kairi, and have a good night."

"Good night Utau-chan." Replied Kairi with a slight bow before residing to his own room.

Utau continued to walk the halls of the palace, but instead of heading to her own room, she decided to go to Amu's room instead. When she got there, she knocked on the door a few times and then called "Amu? Amu, it's Utau, can I come in?"

She knocked on the door again, but there was still no answer. She slightly opened the door, and she saw that the room was empty. " I guess she isn't here…" mumbled Utau "Oh well, she's probably with Ikuto, I'll talk to her tomorrow." And then, Utau finally decided to retire for the night and get some well earned rest.

Meanwhile, unknown to Utau, Amu wasn't with Ikuto. She decided to take a stroll around the palace gardens for a while before residing to her room. She smiled as she looked at the beautiful night sky and relaxed. Suddenly, she heard footsteps approaching, and for some reason, she knew that it wasn't Ikuto. He would have grabbed her by now and she wouldn't hear him coming.

"Ikuto?" she knew it wasn't him, but she still hoped that it was. She turned around and came face to face with someone else "W-who are you?" asked Amu.

"How rude of my not to introduce myself. My name is Hiro, Hiro Terashima." Said Hiro with a bright smile on his face.

"Hiro?" asked Amu, and then she remembered Utau and Kukai mention his name earlier when they were having tea. "Oh, you're the prince that will be staying here right?"

"Yes, my little brother, Kenta, is here with me." Said Hiro and then he asked "May I know your name beautiful miss?"

Amu slightly turned red that he called her beautiful, but it wasn't the same when Ikuto made her blush, this was different. "Oh…um…it's Amu. Amu Hinamori." She told him.

Hiro took a few steps closer to her and smiled "Amu…that's a perfect name, it fits you well."

Amu just smiled and a thought passed her mind. "Utau and Kukai stated that Hiro didn't say much, and Kairi even said that being quiet was a part of his personality…but the way he's talking to me doesn't show that."

"Is something the matter?" asked Hiro worriedly as he looked at her.

"No nothing's wrong." Replied Amu with a smile.

"Oh, then may I suggest that the beautiful miss head to her room and get some rest?" said Hiro with a smile "Staying up so late won't be good for you."

"Oh…then you should get some rest too Hiro-san." Said Amu.

"Please, just call me Hiro." He told her. "Well, I'll be heading off now, I'll see you tomorrow then, beautiful miss." Before he left, he took her hand and kissed it gently, just as Kenta did with Utau. As Hiro walked away, he smiled. For the first time in a long time, he's felt this way. As he walked away, he stole a glance at Amu and spoke silently to himself "At last, I've finally found her…"

Amu on the other hand, watched Hiro walk away from the garden and completely disappear. Her face was a bit red because of what just happened, but it still wasn't the same. She sighed and wondered which side of Hiro was real. The quiet type that Kukai and Utau saw? Or the guy she saw just now? She didn't really know. But for now, she thought three things about Hiro. One, something was definitely odd with him, she could somehow feel it too. Two, he sure knows how to sweep a girl off her feet by sweet talking her. And three, either he was really sweet or he was just using cheesy pick-up lines and is a total flirt…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who are these strange new characters/people???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.4K 32
You go to Ouran Academy. You are best friends with Haruhi and the twins. Your Hinamori Amu's older sister. You have 2 shugo charas, that will be intr...
332K 12.6K 16
Being able to see you everyday bought something new into Tsukishima's life. Whether that was just another annoying person to disrupt him, someone to...
45K 1.4K 19
when you open this book, you think you'll get a love story, but you are horribly mistaken. this story is filled with sadness and one-sided love. but...
119K 4.7K 31
"The day will come Amu when you ask me to kiss you and that will be the day you realize you love me