Dreaming of a Blue Box | The...

By KleeAlise11

{ORIGINAL VERSION} "Why did you take my necklace?" "Because I wanted you to follow me." <3 Imagine that th... More

Before You Read
Note from the Author
Extended Summary
The Doctor & Lily
Cast
The Doctors Edits
The Companions Edits
Playlist
Themes
Prologue
Lily & Rose - I
Lily & Rose - II
Lily & Rose - III
Lily & Rose - IV
Lily & Rose - V (Final)
The End of the World - I
The End of the World - II
The End of the World - III
The End of the World - V (Final)
The Unquiet Dead - I
The Unquiet Dead - II
The Unquiet Dead - III
The Unquiet Dead - IV
The Unquiet Dead - V (Final)
Welcome Home Girls
Aliens of London - I
Aliens of London - II
Aliens of London - III
Aliens of London - IV
Aliens of London - V (Final)
World War III - I
World War III - II
World War III - III
World War III - IV
World War III - V (Final)
Dalek - I
Dalek - II
Dalek - III
Dalek - IV
Dalek - V (Final)
The Long Game - I
The Long Game - II
The Long Game - III
The Long Game - IV
The Long Game - V (Final)
Father's Day - I
Father's Day - II
Father's Day - III
Father's Day - IV
Father's Day - V (Final)
Harkness & Carter
The Empty Child - I
The Empty Child - II
The Empty Child - III
The Empty Child - IV
The Empty Child - V (Final)
The Doctor Dances - I
The Doctor Dances - II
The Doctor Dances - III
The Doctor Dances - IV
The Doctor Dances - V (Final)
Beauty and the Beast
Boomtown - I
Boomtown - II
Boomtown - III
Boomtown - IV
Boomtown - V (Final)
The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - I
The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - II
The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - III
The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - IV
The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - V (Final)
The Parting of Ways - I
The Parting of Ways - II
The Parting of Ways - III
The Parting of Ways - IV
The Parting of Ways - V (Final)
Epilogue
DISCONTINUED

The End of the World - IV

8.5K 375 84
By KleeAlise11

Continue from The End of the World - III

---

The three of them pushed through a door way leading to the engine room. The Doctor walked over to Lily who was clearly out of it. She was trying to come up with how could she not age? She has human parents? Or did she? Nothing seemed right at this moment. She felt like she couldn't breath. Everything was crashing down.

"Oh God what will Rose think? How could I ever explain this to mum?" She thought in a panic.

"Lily, calm down." He placed his hands on her forearms, his body vibrating from her shaking. "Red, listen to me carefully." He brought her eyes to his. "Whatever is happening to you right now with your ageing I promise you we'll find out what is happening back on the TARDIS, okay?"

Lily did a small nod, trying to hold back tears. "Okay."

He moved his thumbs to softly wipe away her tears and gave her a kiss on the forehead, making Lily smile through her sadness.

"Now, let's see." He walked away from Lily towards the large spinning blades. "Seems a bit nippy?"

"Fair do's, though, that's a great bit of air conditioning. Sort of nice and old fashioned. Bet they call it retro. Gotcha." He grabbed a panel from the wall and ripped it off. Inside was a metal like spider which crawled out, trying to escape onto the wall.

"Doctor? What is that?" Lily backed away from the spider.

"Is that part of the retro?" Jabe asked which made Lily let out a giggle.

"I don't think so." The Doctor took out his sonic and aimed it at the spider. "Hold on."

Clearly he wasn't getting anywhere with it so Jabe lacosses it with what seemed like vines, making it fall into the Doctor's hands.

"Nice." Lily took a stand beside Jabe.

"Thank you." Jabe retracted the vines. "We're not suppose to show them to the public."

"Don't worry," Lily nudged her shoulder lightly. "I can keep a secret."

Jabe looked mouth a thank you to Lily and followed her to the Doctor.

"Now," The Doctor inspected the spider. "Who has been bringing their pets onboard?"

"Sabotage?" Lily shrugged, looking down at it.

Earth Death in ten minutes

"And the tempatures about to rocket. Come on!" He called out to the two leading them out of the engine room, the spider still in his hand.

-

Smoke from the room was filling the corridor and a glare is coming through a small glass panel in the door. The little assistants have gathered, trying to get inside the room.

"Hold on. Get back." The Doctor uses the sonic on another small panel.

"Sun filter rising. Sun filter rising." The computer echoed out

"Is the Steward in there?!" Jabe called out in worry and fear.

"You can smell him." When the Doctor said that it made Lily's stomach churn. "Hold on, there's another sun filter programmed to descend.

"Doctor!" Lily yelled making the Doctor quickly turn to her at the sound of her voice. "Where's Rose?"

"Oh god." He muttered and grabbed Lily's hand pulling her away from the crowd.

-

"Sun filter descending. Sun filter descending. Sun filter descending."

Rose woke up on the floor of the Gallery with the sun blinding her from the window. She tried to recall how she got there but couldn't. When she realized she was in danger she got up in a flash and started to hammer on the door.

"Help me! Lily! Doctor!" She cried. "Somebody! Help!"

The Doctor and Lily made it in time before Rose was fried.

"Rose!" Lily heard her through the door and started to bang on it. "Doctor! Get her out!" Lily pleaded.

"I'm trying Red!" He groaned, working on the door panel with his sonic.

"Lils!" Lily could hear Rose start to cry and that was enough for her.

"Back away." She grabbed the Doctors shoulder and pulled him away from the panel.

Her adrenaline started to shoot up the second she felt scared for her baby sisters life. Lifting up her left leg she used all the anger she was building up from learning the news Jabe told her to kick the panel, breaking it into pieces.

That kick was enough for the doors to crack open and the sun filter start rising again.

"Sun filter rising. Sun filter rising."

The Doctor stood there in complete shock over Lily while Rose reunited with her sister.

"Oh my God. Are you okay?" Lily hugged Rose tightly. Rose had her head buried in her shoulder returning the embrace.

"Yes. I'm okay. I'm fine." She reassured her. "What happen with you?" Rose asked, letting go of Lily.

All Lily could do was stare at her. How could she tell her? How could she say that she will out live her. That when Rose and their Mum are long gone she would still be on Earth alone.

"Nothing." Lily swallowed, putting on a fake smile, "Everything's fine."

She pulled her in for another hug to hide the tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh okay." Rose laughed hugging her back, competely obilvious to what was going on. "Missed you too, Lils."

The Doctor stood behind Rose. He had a good view of Lily's swollen eyes which she was trying so hard to control. He let out a cough making the two girls let go of each other, Lily's eyes now perfectly fine.

"Okay girls. Lets go."

-

"Earth death in five minutes."

"The metal machine confirms it." Jabe told the Doctor as he stopped running down the hallway followed by Lily and Rose. "The spiders have infiltrated the whole of Platform One."

"Spiders?" Rose asked.

"Spider like robots that tried to kill you and everyone else onboard." Lily simple said.

"Okay." Rose spoke with a nod of her head. Sometimes all you have to do is accept things other than ask questions.

"How's that possible?" Cassandra interrupted the sisters small conversation. "Our private rooms are protected by a code wall. Moisturize me, moisturize me." She demanded her companions, who both immediately did as she asked, spraying her with water.

"Summon the Steward!" The Moxx commanded.

"I'm afraid the Steward is dead." Jabe gravely said.

"Oh my god." Rose whispered sadly.

"This whole event was sponsored by the Face of Boe!" Cassandra screamed out. "He invited us! Talk to the Face! Talk to the Face!"

"Excuse me Lady Cassandra." Lily let go of Rose's hand, moving to stand in front of the skin. "I may not know you that well but you sure are keen to judge people."

"Oh! You little bi-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." The Doctor's voice turned deep, glaring at Cassandra.

"Doctor?" Lily placed a hand on his shoulder, making him calm down instantly at her touch. "May I please have the spider?"

He gave it to her without hesitation. "What's your plan Red?"

"You'll see." She winked at him making him let out a smirk.

"Now Ro?" Lily held the spider with both hands and walked over to stand beside Rose, her eyes never leaving Cassandra's.

"Yes Lils?" Rose responded, folding her arms.

"Remember when we begged Mum for a dog and she kept putting it off? We even already had a dog picked. Remember what the breed was?"

"A golden retriever we were to name Honey." Rose was growing confused at what her sister's motive was.

"And we ended up getting her." Lily spoke with a nod of her head. "But one day, when she was still a puppy, she ran away."

"Oh! But-" Rose let out a chuckle, now understanding where she was going with this. "She later returned home."

"Where are you going with this you two?" Cassandra sneered.

"Well, because of her returning we learned one important trait. Loyalty." Rose smiled.

"Which means . . no matter what creature you own, they always return to their owner." Lily set down the spider which quickly crawled over to Lady Cassandra.

"Karmas a bitch, isn't it?" Lily bit her lip to hold in her laugh.

Although the spider started to hesitate, then moving over too . . "The Adherents of the Repeated Meme." Cassandra gasped. "J'accuse!"

"What?" Lily frowned placing her hands back down at her side in defeat.

"No Lily. You aren't wrong." the Doctor reassured her. "She really is brilliant." He sent a wink Lily's way. "Now," he brought his attention back to the group. "That's all very well, and really kind of obvious. But if you stop and think about it," The Doctor heads over to the Adherents. As the leader lifted an arm to try and attack, the Time Lord simply caught it and pulled off his arm.

Rose and Lily looked at each other with widen eyes.

"Didn't see that coming." Rose whispered in Lily's ears, making her let out a silent nod.

"A Repeated Meme is just an idea. And that's all they are, an idea." He ripped a wire from the arm which made all the Memes collapse. "Remote controlled Droids. Nice little cover for the real troublemaker." He nudged the spider lightly with his foot. "Go on, Jimbo. Go home."

Then, the spider moved over to Cassandra. "So we were right." Rose laughed.

Cassandra glared at the three of them. "I bet you were the school swot and never got kissed."

"Judges much, aren't yah?" Lily laughed.

"At arms!" Cassandra commanded. Her assistants stepped foreword with their spraying cans raised.

"What are you going to do? Moisturize me?" The Doctor said sarcastically, raising his arms.

"With acid!" Cassandra smirked.

Lily's eyes widened, pulling Rose behind her.

"Oh, you're too late, anyway." She let out a snooty laugh. "My spiders have control of the mainframe. Oh, you all carried them as gifts, tax free, past every code wall. I'm not just as pretty face."

"Believe me. That was far from what we were thinking to describe you." Rose glared over Lily's shoulder.

"Sabotaging a ship while you're still inside it?" Lily chuckled. "How stupid is that?"

"I'd hoped to manufacture a hostage situation with myself as one of the victims. The compensation would have been enormous."

The Doctor shook his head. "Five billion years and it still comes down to money."

"Do you think its cheap looking like this?" Cassandra asked, her voice raising in anger. "Flatness costs a fortune. I am the last human, Doctor. Me!" She smiled smugly at the two sisters. "Other than your stick-up-an ass girlfriend and her equally unpleasant accomplice."

"How dare you-" Rose hissed and took a step forward. Lily stretched out her arm to stop Rose from making it worst.

"Arrest her!" The Moxx of Balhoon called out with various guests agreeing.

"Oh, shut it pixie!" The Doctor moved to stand beside Lily. Feeling the need for comfort, he laced their fingers together and pulled her closer to his side. Rose stood behind the two smirking down at their conjoined hands.

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

Please leave your wonderful comments below and don't forget to vote :)

- KleeAlise11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 40 21
Stranded alone after the Last Great Time War. Alone with the grief and guilt. One hundred years alone on Earth, forced to become like everyone else...
59.2K 2.7K 27
I am The Bad Wolf, and I will never forgive the Doctor for making me this way... I don't know how it happened, but I do know that the Doctor...
109K 3.3K 28
The Doctor may have regenerated, but it doesn't mean a thing to his daughter, Annakamara. After all, as long as she has her father, she knows she's s...
156K 5.3K 24
"I'm The Reader, I'm the last Time Lady from the planet of Gallifrey, I have travelled for over 1000 years, And I'm the words on the page you're to s...