Hollywood Undead and Deuce/Ni...

By ghxstinthemirrxr

Pretty much discontinued. More

Requests
(TP°DM) Teenagers scare the living shit outta me
(G°JY) Drunk words are sober thoughts
(JD°TP) I Want You
(FM°TP) Guzzle Guzzle
(FM°TP) Save Me
(TP°JY) I love you daddy
(FM°?) Le Deux
(TP°JS) Let's Get It Crackin
(CS°J3T) Deep Waters
(FM°TP) Skin And Bones
(TP°DM) Together Again
Requests/Suggestions
RP?
(JD°TP) I've Missed You
(G°TP) Freakshow
Look at this precious bb
(JD°TP) Reverse This Curse
(J3T°TP) Circles
(JD°TP) Insomnia
(JD°TP) Caught
1k
(SJ°TP) This Love, This Hate
A/N
(JD°TP) Just Let Me Burn
(TP°JD) Black Dahlia
(TP°SJ) Love The Way You Lie
(TP°SJ) Love The Way You Lie pt.2
(JD°TP) Drunken Nights
(JD°TP) The Loss
(JD°TP) I'll Be Fine...Eventually
(JD°TP) Long Distance
(SJ°TP) Toxicity
(SJ°TP) It's Wrong But It Feels So Right
(JD°TP) Christmas in Hollywood
(G°TP) Let You Go
(AE°AC) Do You Think About Me?
(JD°TP) If It Means A Lot To You
(CS°TP) I Hope You're Happy
Happy Birthday Aron!
(TP°JY) Reputation
(TP°SJ) Always Together
(J3T°TP) You And I Against The World
(DM°TP) Betrayal
(TP°J3T) Last Breathe
(SJ°TP) Relapse
(J3T°TP)The Memories Haunt Me
#11 in Ranking
The Yuminator
DANIEL MURILLO IS DIRTY MINDED
Aron In A Leather Jacket
Tagged thingie
Tagged A/N
New Story Idea?

(JD°TP) Heroin

332 15 5
By ghxstinthemirrxr

               J-Dog x Tha Produca

* if you are triggered by drug use or the mention of drugs I suggest you don't read this *

Aron's POV

I sat in my car for probably the third time today.

Everyone else was back in the studio.

I'd told them. I was going out for a smoke but that was a lie.

I'd quickly made it out of the studio and to my car.

As soon as I got in I took a quick look around, making sure no one could see me.

It was dark out so it would be hard to see me but there are street lights around so.

I locked the doors to my car and slipped my belt off.

I dug around under my seat till I found what I was looking for.

I still had some left over from earlier so I didn't have to refill the needle.

I wrapped the belt around my upper arm, holding the end in my teeth to keep it tight.

I searched around for a vein, finding one and sticking the needle in.

I didn't really move since I was quite used to it.

Once everything was in my arm I put the needle back under my seat with my other hand since the one I'd stuck the needle in was a bit numb.

After a few minutes of sitting there I put my belt back on and got out of my car.

As I was walking back into the studio I ran into Jorel.

"sorry..." I murmured.

" No, it's fine. I was just coming to get you. You alright? Your voice sounds a bit shaky " Jorel said, looking down at me.

"huh? Me...I'm...I'm fine. Let's just go back inside " I muttered.

" alright....why were you at your car anyways?" Jorel questioned.

"...I....was looking for another pack of cigarettes... " I muttered in a quick reply as I held the door for him.

We both walked inside and headed back to the studio.

Luckily no one noticed how jittery and out of it I was for the rest of the night.

At least I don't think anyone did

~

We were finished up for the night.

All the guys were talking so I decided it was a good idea to go recharge.

" I'm gonna go take a smoke break... " I murmured, slipping out of the room.

No one noticed as usual.

I quickly went out to my car, getting in and frantically looking around to make sure no one was watching.

I locked the doors and slumped down in my seat slightly.

I slipped my belt off and set it down next to me.

I searched around under my seat till I found what I needed.

I pulled everything out, quickly refilling the needle.

I didn't really look to see how much I was putting in but I didn't really care.

At this point, I'm too far gone to be helped.

It's not like anyone would care if I was gone either.

I put everything but the needle back under my seat and then secured the belt around my upper arm.

I held the end in the teeth, searching for a vein.

Once I found one, I stuck the needle in and winced slightly.

As usual it only hurt for a second or two.

I put the needle back under my seat and took the belt off, slipping it back into my belt loops.

I just kind of sat there for a few minutes, letting everything kick in.

I slowly started to feel dizzy and light headed.

The last thing I remember is slumping further into my seat before blacking out.

Jorel's POV

I watched as Aron slipped out of the room for what felt like the tenth time today.

He'd said something before he left but I didn't quite hear it.

The guys were lost in a conversation I could care less about.

About ten minutes passed and Aron still hadn't returned.

The guys were all leaving and I was the last to go.

I spotted Aron's keys on the coffee table so I picked them up, figuring I'd give them to him and see what he's up to.

I shoved the keys in the pocket of my misfits hoodie and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

I walked out if the building, approaching Aron's car.

I made my way to the driver's side door, my eyes going wide when I saw Aron unconscious in the seat.

I quickly rushed over to the passenger side, trying the door.

I remembered I had his keys and quickly unlocked the car, climbing in.

I shut the door behind myself and climbed over the console.

I grasped his shoulders, tears filling my eyes as I shook him.

" Aron!" I shouted over and over and over.

I never got a response.

As I was shaking him I noticed something roll out from under his seat.

I reached down and picked it up.

It looked like a needle.

I know exactly what's going on now.

" Aron....why would you do this to yourself.... " I sobbed.

I pulled him into my lap as much as I could, wrapping my arms around him tightly as tears fell down my face.

I think I sat like that for an hour before anything happened.

I felt him shift around a bit, attempting to sit up. He was unable to though because my arms were wrapped around him.

"..Jay?.... W-what are you...d-doing?... " Aron stammered.

" Aron, I found you fucking unconscious in your car. I was scared to death you were dead " I replied, my voice cracking a few times.

"...oh...." he murmured.

" why?....why are you doing this to yourself?... " I asked.

" The same reason you do this " he replied, taking one of my arms and pulling up my sleeves.

" to feel better about myself because I know I'm just a worthless piece of unlovable shit that everyone could care less about " Aron added.

" but why drugs?.....y-you could've died!" I said, tears forming in my eyes again.

" so what? it's not like anyone would care. I've never been loved, never cared for. There's no point " He said, avoiding my gaze.

" Aron...You have been loved. All your life. You still are loved. " I said.

He turned to look at me. " how so? My parents never cared. Arina took off when I was young. There's never been anyone. "

" yes there has. There's always been someone. You just never noticed. " I said.

" Jorel, you must be hallucinating then. " Aron replies.

" I'm not. I've always been there Aron.  I've always cared about you. I....I've always loved you... " I said quietly.

"...Jay...w-what?.... " he stammers, looking at me.

" Aron, I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember. I don't wanna see you like this anymore. It hurts so much. Please.... "

"...I'm...I'm so sorry Jay...I..I never noticed....I...I always thought you wouldn't want anything to do with me anymore if I told you how I felt.... "

" what do you mean? "

"...I....I love you too Jorel....and I'll....I'll get better. If not for me, then for you... "

Alrighty. Don't ask how I know so much about heroin. No I do not use it, I just live in an area where drugs are common and I've seen many addiction related videos and shows. This was actually kinda hard for me to write because it's sad. In my opinion anyways but yeah. Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 64 19
Hey. This has been discontinued until further notice.
95.9K 700 15
[discontinued] this is just where i will post oneshots about anything i want :) enjoy.
15.9K 962 26
"Mon cheri." [discontinued.]
17.8K 526 26
(DISCONTINUED ON 220301) A bunch of oneshots about Kageyama Ships and just Kageyama in general