BLSC #8 : Her Black Knight

By beyondlocks

BLSC #8 Marco Hastington Cruel and cold, that's Marco Hastington in public's eyes. He's a straight foward per... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Puppet
Chapter 2 - Better
Chapter 3 - Plan
Chapter 4 - No Choice
Chapter 5 - Lose?
Chapter 6 - Working Together
Chapter 7 - Coldness
Chapter 8 - You'll Regret It
Chapter 9 - Crazy
Chapter 10 - Deal
Chapter 11 - Change
Chapter 12 - Rough
Chapter 13 - Tired
Chapter 14 - Hard
Chapter 15 - Confusion
Chapter 16 - Take Him Back
Chapter 17 - Betrayed
Chapter 18 - Reversal
Chapter 20 - That's All
Chapter 21 - Get Over It
Chapter 22 - Tracker
Chapter 23 - Running Away
Chapter 24 - Explanations
Chapter 25 - Over My Dead Body
Chapter 26 - The Fight
Chapter 27 - No Matter
Chapter 28 - Her Black Knight
Chapter 29 - Happiness
Chapter 30 - Unbelievable
Chapter 31 - I Don't Love You
Epilogue
Marco Hastington - Cassandra Lancio

Chapter 19 - Another Reversal

63.8K 2.9K 252
By beyondlocks

Marco Hastington

I picked up Cassandra's body and walked over to Vin's car. The team were looking at me disbelief. I put Cassandra above the back of the car. I took her grenades, guns and things off her body.

"Marco.. you're not suppose to be here." Vin said.

"Cassandra won't be up soon so I'll take her place. Tell me your plans" I said to him and they looked at me confuse. I took out my phone and called Matt.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" He bursted.

"She leave me no choice, I don't want her to get hurt."

"Argh! Damn it Marco!" He hissed

"Just wait for me at the airport, I'll come out soon." I ended the call and put my phone back. Vin gave me the bulletproof vest set. I wore it and took new guns and took the grenades with me.

I looked at Cassandra and promised myself to keep her safe. I need to go there now as fast as I can. For her..

"Tell me the plans now!" I said and Vin sighed. They walked to me and started to explain me the plans. This girl.. gosh.. how can she choose to attack on that side. I bet Patt already predict that.

Thank God I took her place or else she'll die in a flick. I changed the plans immediately. This is what I'm good at. Making plans.. I bet Patt already predict this that's why he triple up the guards. He expected that we attack him from east since it's close to the stairs.

I don't think her parents will be on the second floor. It must be somekind of trap. I reversed all Cassandra's plan.

Now we're all set and ready to go.. I walked towards Cassie's and looked at her one last time before going to Patt. I kissed her forehead and promised myself that I'll be okay and go back to her.

I held her hand and kissed the back of her hand.

Hikomoto's team joining in and we're ready to go. We got 30 people in our side and that's quite enough. I bet our team's skill are better than Patt's.

I told one of my team to take Cassandra to the airport to be wih Matt. So she's in safe place, I can't leave her here with one of my team. I'm afraid that Patt will take her or maybe kill her.

We all got into the car and drove towards Patt's area. We got off around 2 km away from it. We started to walk there. We're all ready with our guns and started to go to the side where we're going to attack.

I gestured the other team to go to the other side of the place so we can attack 2 places at one time. I told one of my shooter to start shooting them with injection bullets. It will make them faint right away.

I helped him with it and we got 10 down. We unlock the door with laser so it won't make sound bu suddenly I heard a lot of shooting from the other side. I smirked knowing that Patt predicted that. I threw 3 grenades inside and walked towards the forest to wait for it to blow up.

After it blew up, we walked back to the door and opened it widely. I checked if there's a guard or not. I walked in first when suddenly I heard Patt's voice.

"I never thought you will come, Marco Hastington. I don't like to mess up with you 7 Gold Lifes but since you butt into my busine-" I shot a couple of bullets randomly and he stopped

"You butt into my business.. I'm gladly welcome you. By the way.. do you know that Cassandra was the one who sold Hikomoto's contract to me?" What?! Cassie did that?

I walked slowly inside and I bet the guards from his side were hiding too. I looked up to the second floor and started to be suspicious. There's something odd about this building.

I looked at the floor and felt something odd too.

"I think there's something down there." Vin said as he pointed and told me via earpiece.

"I think so too."

"And I don't feel good." Vin said

"He's not dumb. I bet he put something here." I said and started to scan around.

"Where's Cassandra? I miss her." Suddenly Patt said.

"There's a helicopter coming here, I think it's for him. I think the place-" I cut Vin's connection.

"Cover me, I'm going up!" I said to my team and they nodded. I ran upstairs and there's a lot of shooting downstairs. I was greeted with 20 guards and Patt himself at the 2nd floor.

"What a surprise to see you here instead of Cassandra!" He said and I pointed my gun at him and of course I was greeted with 20 other guns too.

"So.. Marco Hastington.. I'm so so glad to see you here because I want to offer you a deal" He smiled evily and I gestured my team to stay downstairs.

"What deal? Make me interest with your offer." I said and he laughed.

I gave a sign code to my shooter to be ready. I wore a small cam on my chest. I connected with my gun so he will know who to shoot in this state.

"I have Hikomoto's cure right now and since you have the deal with Hikomoto about that cure.. I want you to join me." Wait what?! I never deal with Hikomoto about the cure. Did Cassie change it? What a brilliant girl.

"My dad interested to put a fund into it just like you.."

"I'm not surprise to see you here to be honest, I was expecting you since you want your contract back." He smirked and I pretended to sigh.

"So.. how much do you really offer?" I asked and suddenly he called someone with his phone. He put it on loudspeaker

"Luke Hastington.." I'm not surprise to see him calling my dad

"Oh hey.. Patt Brooks" My dad answered with a normal tone

"So your son is here.. and ready to die" I scoffed. He's too dumb to think that I might die in this mission.

"So what do you want?" My dad asked

"Join me."

"I thought you have Resos and Western in your pocket?" My dad said and I saw 2 CEOs were tied on the side. Well that explains that they're trapped here.

"Too bad I want more.. you know.. to reach worldwide" He's acting like a bad villain but he's a stupid one. I rolled my eyes.

"How about you turn around?" My dad asked and I raised my eyebrows. Patt turned his body around and he raised his eyebrows. Half of the guards turned around too but half of them still focus on me.

"Shoot those who are facing me." I said to my shooter and in seconds they're all dead. I ran up stairs and saw Cassandra here pointing her gun to Patt's head.

"Cassie?"

"Where's the cure formula?" Cassie asked Patt and there were 15 guards ready to shoot her right now and 7 of them pointing their guns to me.

"Cassie, how about saying goodbye to your parents first?" Patt pointed down and I ran downstairs in a speed of light. I saw Vin and the team laser off the ground. He gestured me okay and I got down. All the guard were dead already. I saw Cassandra's parents were lying weak.. I think Patt drugged them. I carried her dad first and brought him out. I asked my team to take care of her parents so I can scan the underground room.

"We need to get out of here.." Vin said after observing the other side.

"What is it?"

"It's a gas that connects upstairs.. I think the helicopter is for Patt to runaway" He said as he pulled me out. I ran to the stairs and the guards blocked me.

"Cassie! Get out from there!" I shouted.

"Cassie!" I shouted and the guards pointed their guns towards me.

"Cassie! I got your parents! Get out from there!" I screamed and suddenly I heard a big explosion from the 2nd floor and that got me crazy. I shoot all of the guards and my body was panic to know what happen.

I'm worried about Cassie more! I shot most of them and fought them. I ran up stairs and there's a big fire. It was burning the whole floor. My eyes widen and I ran through the fire.

Suddenly someone got me and it was Cassandra.. she was shot on her stomach and her back.

"What the-"

"Listen to me.." She cupped my face

"Here's the cure formula and I want you to take it back to Hikomoto!" She gave me the silver case

"Listen to me.. I want you to get out now and wait for me down there. I need to do something." She said

"No! I'm not leaving you!" I said and everyinch of the place started to burn. It was so hot and it will hurt us both soon.

"You need to listen to me, Marco!" She bursted in anger

"I said I'm not leaving you!" I said back coldly and suddenly she crashed he lips to mine. She pushed me out from the window. I swear that caught me out of guard.

As soon as I landed on the ground.. I planned to ran again inside to make sure that she's okay but Vin caught me. He prevented me to go.

"Let me g-" Suddenly there's big explosion until it blew us away too. My heart stopped remembering that Cassandra was still in there.

"No.. No!!!! No!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out and ran towards the house. My team prevented me to go there but I kept fighting them so I can get inside.

"No!! No!!!" I screamed my heart out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.8K 59
⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in need of heavy editing and definitely not...
43.9K 1K 37
Spin-off to King and Queen of Mafia but can be read as a stand alone book Ariana Parker, the daughter of one of the most powerful man in the mafia, K...
569K 8.7K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...
976K 16.5K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...