Impress You (Neji X Reader)

De Tiateeny20

You want to impress your crush that you are stronger than yesterday. But what will you do when your rival is... Mais

In the past
In the past 2
Ten years later.......
Here I come.
Go the Distance
One Class at a time
Non-Stop
Let's go even farther.
It ends here.
This is not happening
Tie?!
Between mother and I
Sharing with the competition
Food Fight
Miracle
Author Note
Training.......HARD!
Pain
The truth about your father
Impress and Love
A Thousand Years
Annoucement!

Author Note

2.7K 58 18
De Tiateeny20

I'll been thinking about the lemon question, and thank you for your comments by the way.

So, I am not going to not put a lemon in this story, however I will publish my first one part one-shot of Neji.

And also, I will end the story here and not add the death of the character, unlike my other stories that brought readers to tears. So you get married and have a happy life, yay!

And if you want in on the one-shot, I'll tag you guys in it, to those who requested the lemon.

And all the author notes might be deleted including this one just because. So any way, yeah. Glad you loved this story and I'll try to produce more as I can.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45.7K 1.2K 31
This was a request and I can only hope the person who requested this story enjoys it. -------- You ended up getting married and having your own famil...
64.1K 2.1K 27
Pein comes across something he never thought he'd see, and something he doesn't know what to do with. Can the situation work out in his favour? Or wi...
1M 22.2K 68
Your favorite anbu, hokage, jonin, and sensei. Ever felt like how it would be to date him? Hm? Well this will take place when Naruto and them are st...
278K 8.2K 60
You're Best Friends With a Boy named Iida Tenya ever since childhood . You both dreamt of being future heroes, there, you both decided to go to U.A H...