The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

Από AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... Περισσότερα

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

5~ Let's Keep This PG!

1.1K 27 12
Από AnemoneLovesFiction

"So you punched her eye!" Camila asked as soon as the girls went home.

"But she has lunch detention for two weeks." Y/N spoke.

"Yeah yeah, but you punched her in the eye!" Camila yelled in excitement.

"You should have seen the action, it was all in my face!" Sofia spoke while jumping up and down.

"But it was dangerous!" Y/N spoke trying to stop Sofia's excitement.

"I've learned my lesson. Tell a grown up before taking these problems in my own hands." Jasper spoke while Y/N nodded toward her direction.

"So what do we do now?" Camila asked, expecting a movie night to happen like the day before.

"We're doing homework, no interruptions."
Y/N spoke while grabbing her bag and setting up on the kitchen table. Her sister and Sofia doing the same.

That night, the girls had all made dinner together, Camila had gotten her reward for doing all of her homework with little interruptions, then she took Sofia home on her motorcycle, finally saying goodbye to her best friend.

"I'm tired, Y/N," Jasper spoke with a yawn.

"How about you go shower first while I clean up down here. I'll tuck you in later, and I would like our cellphone in my room tonight." Y/N spoke sternly before hearing her sister groan.

"Fine fine, I'll give it to you after showering, I need to listen to music before bed." Jasper replied, halfway up the stairs already.

Y/N then started picking up the dirty dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Once it was spotless, she sighed and finally sat down to have a moment to process the day's events. Just before she could get up from her chair, the side door from the kitchen opened while she heard the sound of the garage closing.

"Hey mom, Hi dad." Y/N smiled while welcoming her parents with a hug.

"I missed you so much, kiddo!" Her father spoke, squeezing her tightly while they hugged.

"What are you doing up so late?" Her mother asked while hugging her back.

"We recently just finished cooking dinner. All of our homework is done, I just cleaned the kitchen, Jasper is taking a shower, would you like to eat?" Y/N asked them all, answering their questions in one go.

"What did you make?" Her mother asked her, raising a brow.

"Well Camila insisted on Chinese rice, with pepper and steak, and a sad attempt at delicious egg rolls." Y/N answered.

"I'm assuming the egg rolls were ordered." Her father spoke.

"Correct." Y/N grabbed their plates and served them some dinner.

"Honey we want to thank you again for going to handle the situation with Jasper at school. The principal called us back and told us how mature the four of you were able to handle it." Her mother spoke while rubbing her daughters head.

"Anytime. I'm just glad nothing escalated after that." Y/N admitted and skipped off to fetch them a drink.

"So what is her home punishment?" Her father asked.

"I told her to give me her phone before she goes to bed. And for now, she doesn't get to do anything entertaining. TV is a no for at least three days." Y/N placed a hand on her chin.

"You're meant to be your mother." Her father teased.

"Don't you mean 'a mother'?" Your mom asked.

"I know what I said, and I said what I meant." He spoke childishly, sticking his tongue out on her.

"I hope you guys don't end up needing to be grounded either. Now if you don't mind, I have to go get ready for bed, tomorrow is a busy day." Y/N spoke while heading up the stairs.

"Good night sweet heart! Sweet dreams." Her mother spoke behind her.

"Love you, sweet dreams honey." Her dad called out. 
______

I headed into my room, my hair wet from having to wash it today. I put on some panties and a tank top to relieve this hot night in my room. Before I layed down I heard my phone ping. I looked around confused before spotting it and grabbing it. I checked the notification to see five text messages from Lauren.

"Oops." I spoke to myself, completely forgetting about texting her back.

Lauren☺️💯: Again, sorry about today, I'm glad we could resolve our sister's issues without letting it affect us.

Lauren☺️💯: That sounded like I was upset, I didn't mean that. Did you get home safe?

Lauren☺️💯: I thought you promised you'd text me back? I'm starting to believe your name should be changed to Pinocchio.

Lauren☺️💯: Does tomorrow at seven sound good for dinner? My parents were wondering if you or your sister were allergic to anything. Hope hispanic food is okay, we make the best 😉😉

Lauren☺️💯: I mean, Good night I guess.

Before I could answer back, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Jasper standing outside with her phone and the charger in her hands.

"You'll get it back in the morning, tomorrow you'll keep it until 9:30 or 10:00 and I'll take it back again. Okay?" I told her while she nodded.

"Yes ma'am." She nodded.

"Good night, Jas," I told her.

"What ever happened to tucking me in!" Jas complained.

"I'm tired, bye." I spoke while shutting the door in her face.

"Rude with a capital 'R'," Jasper spoke through the door.

"Is there any other letter it would start with?" I joked, listening to her scoff and head toward her room mumbling something to herself. I then picked up my phone and sent Lauren a paragraph.

Me: Hey, no worries. I know my sister was out of line too! And I'm the one who should be sorry 😔

We were all upset with each other Laur!

Are you saying I have a big nose, Jauregui? 😤😩 I'm so sorry but I was busy doing all of our homework! Then I got caught up making dinner 🤤🤤

Don't worry, Jas and I aren't allergic to anything, feel free to make whatever delicious food you make! I'm sure we'll eat it all regardless! And again I do appreciate the invite. Yes seven is fine!

Goodnight 😩 I'm so sorry for not texting baaack!! I'll make it up to you! Idk how yet but I will 🤗🤗

I hit send, to my long ass paragraph, and tucked myself into bed, plugging in my phone to it's charger and letting my heavy lids do the rest of the work.
______

"Now you know you shouldn't Bully people. We are very disappointed in you." Clara spoke sternly while collecting Taylor's phone.

"I can't believe this! How many times have we told you to treat people the way you wanna be treated, Taylor!" Mike yelled at youngest daughter.

"I want you kissing ass when they get here tomorrow. You better apologize." Clara began again.

"We're extremely disappointed in you." Mike spoke, sternly pointing at Taylor.

"We'll let you know about further punishment, depending on your behavior tomorrow." Clara finished while walking out of the door, Mike gave her a stern look, before following his wife out the door.

"You know I had no choice, right?" Lauren spoke while popping her head through her sisters doorway.

"Yeah yeah." Taylor answered before dropping herself on her bed.

"So why did you do it?" Lauren asked her sister. "You've never done anything like this until now, you've never acted out. Is it your friends?" Lauren asked, wanting to get to the root of the problem.

"I don't know, honestly." Taylor sighed and turned around on her bed.

"Is it safe to say lesson learned?" Lauren teased.

"Yeah. Lesson learned." Taylor agreed and threw her fluffy blanket on top of herself while snuggling into it.

"Okay, night Taylor." Lauren spoke

"Night. Sweet dreams, hope Y/N is in them." Taylor smirked.

"Ew no." Lauren scoffed at her sister.

"Keep telling yourself that." Taylor said while flipping her sister off.

Lauren rolled her eyes and finally closed the door to her sisters bedroom. Heading toward her own room. She went toward her bed and lied down. Her phone buzzed but when she went to unlock it, the screen turned black, and turned off on her.

"Whatever, it probably wasn't important anyway." Lauren talked to herself while plugging it into the charger and falling asleep.
_____

Dinah🏉: Man wtf! 😤

Ally🌞: I can't believe I was put in this chat.

Mani💃🏾: I'm starting to feel Ally. But I also feel proud that you're close to introducing her to your parents 😉

Me: It doesn't help with what Taylor said last night. 🙄

Mani💃🏾: what did Taylor say?

Dinah🏉: Prolly some shit bout having sex or something.

Ally🌞: Can we at least keep this chat PG? I don't feel like now would be a good time for Lauren & Y/N sex talk going around.

Me: Close

Me: I swear it's PG Ally.

Dinah🏉: You bout to tell us? Or you stalling?

Me: Impatient as always. Keep in mind I have until Prom to win this bet.

Me: You guys have no idea how hard it was for me to do anything I did yesterday. I kept thinking about the new car, every time I almost yelled at her. I kind of wish I would have done it with Camila.

Dinah🏉: Well well well, ready to give up?

Me: Dinah. It's been what? Three days? Counting today of course, who'd want to give up so eaisly.

Mani💃🏾: Is everyone going to ignore what Taylor said to Lauren

Ally🌞: I hate to admit it but, I'm curious too.

Me: she told me "hope you dream about Y/N" LIKE NO BITCH EW.

Mani💃🏾: Well, what did you say?

Dinah🏉: I'm starting to smell *sniffs air* DEFEAT!

Me: I obviously said 'ew' If I were to date a girl, I'm pretty sure it would be anyone but
Y/N.

Ally🌞: Thats pretty mean.

Me: I mean c'mon she isn't my type. I think she's weird, and she only has one friend. This bet is definitely going to be a challenge, but I feel I'll struggle with getting in her pants.

Dinah🏉: Thats disqualification if you aren't able to do sooooooo.

Me: What should I even do?

New Message

Lauren scrolled down the notification to see it had been a new text from Y/N. Her eyes widened while wanting to ignore the text, swiping up, and hearing an imaginary revving sound.

Me: Hey guys, Y/N just texted me. Speak of the devil.

Dinah🏉: WHAT DID SHE SAY!

Mani💃🏾: Dinah calm down, sheesh. I feel like I could hear you yelling in my ear.

Ally🌞: But it was a text....

Lauren rolled her eyes at her friends and opened the new text conversation with Y/N.

Y/N🤗💡: Hello Hello! Good Morning! Was there anything you wanted to bring to the dinner?

Me: Morning sleepy head, just your fine self ☺️

Y/N🤗💡: 😂 Okay.

Lauren took a screenshot and sent it to her group of friends who'd magically stopped talking as soon as their friend left.

Me: Attached Image:

Dinah🏉: HAHA YOU GOT SWERVED

Mani💃🏾: She hit you with the 'okay' sis.

Ally🌞: You guys are crazy.

Me: I'll see you all in 20 minutes, I have to get ready.

Ally🌞: I'll see you guys later

Mani💃🏾: I'm almost done getting ready...

Dinah🏉: 😫 I'm still in bed, fuck you mean?

Ally🌞: I SAID PG!!

Me: Ohh get 'em.

Lauren finally set her phone down and began to get dressed for the day ahead of her. She started by showering, putting on some clothes, and eating breakfast, which was followed by a family conversation.

"I'm sure all of you already know we have a guest coming over, which means I want everyone on their best behavior. No funny business, no pranks, and no inappropriate comments." Clara spoke to her kids while serving each of them a plate of breakfast.

"If any of you try anything, so help me God, I will take away your shit for a month." Mike spoke, glaring at each of his children.

"Understood." Chris answered while digging into his plate of food. Not really wanting to get in trouble for something that really didn't involve him.

"Good, now once you're done with breakfast, head to school." Clara spoke again, she headed upstairs at the end of her speech, going to change clothes so she could head off to work.

Her children listened to her, as they all rode in Lauren's car, while she took them to their middle school.

"Alright guys, I know no one wants to go to school but the sooner we get through the day, the sooner these things will be over." Lauren sighed and looked over at her sister. "You're supposed to show up for your lunch detention, if I find out you are doing some other type of messed up bull, I'm honestly karate chopping your hair off."

Taylor nodded, her sister seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and she didn't want to deal with anything either. She didn't really want to go to lunch detention but she'd rather have this than being suspended. She'd gotten off the car and headed over toward her first class.

Lauren, on the other hand, drove to her school and met up with her friends, wondering why the hell her brain thought up of a 'dinner' at her house. It was Y/N's sister who'd given her sister a black eye. Lauren sighed, not really wanting to go in depth about who did what and where dinner had to be, so she stopped thinking about the topic altogether.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

185K 6.5K 24
"You need serious help", I tell her in a scared yet concerned tone. She shakes her head at me with a wicked smile plastered onto her features and thi...
120K 2.2K 16
Just a bunch of random Lauren Jauregui imagines.
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
547 63 14
Tori Vega followers in her father's footsteps and becomes a cop. An already dangerous investigation of a powerful criminal gets more complicated when...