mr. want it all ;; liskook ;;...

بواسطة baejungkok

cover by: baejungkok when a simple event changes your life and you fall in love with someone who's already ta... المزيد

the meeting
drunk
the truth
the invitation
the game
the walk
the talk
the class
the escape
the king
the night
the tree
the watch
the house, part l
the house , part ll
the deadline
the uninvited guest
the play, pt I
the play, pt II
the play, pt III
the thunderstorm
the letter
the heartbreak
the karaoke
the hospital
the kiss
the special - !!!! * +18 chapter alert * !!!!
the altar

the brother

4.9K 151 150
بواسطة baejungkok

Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

Bob Marley

Author's POV

"Don't let me fall..." Eunha spoke nervously while hugging Jungkook's strong arm. He just smiled at her.

Her beautiful shiny brown hair was perfectly brush, and her makeup was done smoothly. Any man would fall for her.

In a way, Jungkook felt that they could actually be happy together, they were once. But Lisa... She was the one he truly wanted to spent his life with.

The walk was going to be hard. The feeling of having everyone looking at him was making him nervous. He always thought that when is time came to walk down the aisle, he would be feeling confident, happy and above all, blessed to be spending the rest of his life with he one he loved.

But no.

Instead, he was felling anxious, he felt like something was missing, that the moment he was about to live wasn't perfect. This was what he once dreamed of. Being happy with Eunha, but knowing that Lisa is out there...

His heart wasn't feeling well and after those nights? He was even worst. The karaoke night... That terrible night.

The memory of a man trying to take advantaged of her just breaks his heart. If he had come a minute later who knows what would've happen. But he knew that Taehyung was better for her, so he asked him to tell her that he saved her.

He did in a way... But the one that got hurt the most wasn't Tae...

"Are you ok?" Eunha's sweet voice was heard and he woke up from his thoughts. A quick and fragile smile escaped his lips. The traditional wedding music started and they both walked inside the room where the wedding was being held.

Eunha's parents were next to Jungkook's. The expression on his mother's face was unreadable. Relief, happiness, sadness. She knew that he didn't contest their decision because it was he only option to keep their business alive.

He smiled calming his mother and when they were midway, his best friends faces were leaving him restless.

What's happening?

Finally they ended that glamorous walk and after a deep breath, they turned around. Everyone was smiling and some had tears in their eyes. Men in suits, women in expensive dresses with their jewelry showing how powerful and rich their family was.

"Jungkook... Look there. She was the one who made my dress." Eunha called her future husband distracting him from judging the guests. She pointed at her making Jungkook look.

Once his eyes found hers, everything on him stopped. His lungs stopped breathing, his muscles stopped moving and his heart stopped beating for few seconds.

"Lisa...?" He whispered. Even though they were far from each other, he could clearly see tears in her eyes.

Jungkook wanted to go to her. He wanted to hug her, to kiss her to tell her he loved her. But he couldn't. His family, everything they worked for, they depended on this marriage to keep going.

All of their friends just stood there. None of them were able to move.

"Jungkook?" Eunha asked but she received no answer from him. All the guest were already sat on their respective seats.

Namjoon quickly got up and walked to him causing the noise of whispered coming from the "public".

"Yah! React Jungkook." He whispered to him and finally the boy came back to his senses. "I'm ok Hyung. I need to do this. Just please, take her away. I don't want her to see me like this, I'll just kill her more." He said and without looking back, he turned his back to the people there so that the ceremony could go on.

Lisa was devastated. He was going to marry her? Worst than that, her dress. She made the dress that was on his future wife. It was on Eunha.

She couldn't see. Her work, her dream, her love was completely shattered that moment. Without thinking twice, she walked away from that nightmare. The sound of high heels were contrasting with the silence that ruled that whole room.

"Lisa?" Without caring, Eunha ran after her and grabbed her wrist before she could walk away. "Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry Eunha, I can't be here."

~~~~~~~~~~

The wedding was over and the girls were nowhere to be seen.

"Did you find them?" Joohyuk asked Jimin and he just looked down.

"No Lisa. No Hyunji. Where on earth are they?" Namjoon asked.

After Lisa walked away, her friend followed her but after that, no one knows where they are. The boys stayed back hoping searching them around that area.

Taehyung looked around looking for them one more time, but he only saw him. Losing control of himself, he walked to the boy and got ready to punch him. He lifted his arm but something already made Jungkook fall on the ground.

"Jimin?"

The brunette had his face hidden with his hair; his right hand was closed and it was visible his strength concentrated on that part. His neck veins were completely visible, just like the veins on his harm.

"Chimie..." Taehyung called for him not believing he just did that.

"ARE YOU NUTS?!" A voice was heard and we looked at Jungkook that was being held by a boy. His hair was brown and his face was small.

"It's ok Hoseok. I deserved that." The youngest answer cleaning the blood from his lip.

Taehyung walked towards him and grabbed him by the collar. "You're lucky it was Jimin who punch you. If it was me, I wouldn't stop until you fell on that hard ground lifeless." He said and walked away.

Jimin, Joohyuk and his girlfriend followed him leaving behind Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and that new guy.

Namjoon walked to his friend and whispered in his ear. "I warned you that this could happen. You can't have it all and now you're ruined everything. We hoped you had told her that you're going to marry Eunha, instead, you kept her in the dark. Did you really think she wouldn't find out? I'm sorry, but you're on your own on this."

He last said and walked away being followed by Yoongi.

Jungkook knew he screw up but he did his best. Or maybe, he just did what was best not for her, but what was easier for him.

"Yeobo!!" Eunha ran to him as soon as she saw his state. Her small hand traveled to his lips and touched the cut. "Who did this to you?"

"Not now Eunha." He coldly answered and walked away leaving the two brothers behind.

"What happened?" She asked her older brother and Hoseok simply said. "I don't know..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

LISA POV

Tears kept streaming down my eyes. I took a cab and just gave my home address to the old man that was driving. "F-fast... Pleas-se..."

My breathing was completely out of control. He's getting married?! Why?! How?!

He was engaged this whole time! I was like his mistress!

Don't fall in love with Jungkook ok?

Namjoon's word kept screaming on my head. He knew and he did nothing!

Jungkook is really a good actor right? Don't you feel like he's acting in real life sometimes? 

Even Yoongi... They all knew and said nothing!

Finally I get home and after paying the driver, I rush inside and the only thing I think about is to run away. Run away from this whole mess.

Without caring less, I grabbed my travel bag and start to shove stuff and clothing inside.

"Where are you going?" Hyunji asked her. Her breathing was irregular. She followed Lisa like those persecution scenes from the movies.

"Away. Away from him, away from everyone." Lisa answered without looking at her.

"You should think this over. Do you even know where you're going?!" Hyunji tried to get that idea out of her head but it was no use.

"I have family in Europe. I'm done with this here." She said and closed her bag. Grabbing a pair of black jeans and a white shirt, she got in the bathroom to change.

"I need to warn them." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE EHHEHEHE

so. hoseok is Eunha's brother. how do you feel about that? hehe

So, I was thinking about doing a second season... What do you think? Please let me know !!!! 

love nob <3

P.s. follow my instagram: /nobibunny

I'm into edits now, couples edits like this one with JK and Yoojung from IOI; DON'T HATE THE SHIP

and this kind of fantasy AU (alternative universe.) 

Please follow me and show me your support ^-^

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

477K 14.1K 92
"It is not because she has high standards or expectations. It is not because she is an idol, famous and has a title. It is because I did something th...
5.8K 183 31
I remember the day Even wrote down the date, that I fell for you And now it's crossed out in red But I still can't forget if I wanted too And it driv...
46.9K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
287K 11.5K 17
Completed Two heirs, arranged to marry each other. Jeongguk's knowing about it for a long time, Taehyung has found out recently, is now running away...