Vampire!Hetalia x Witch!Male...

Par Daintypurpleeyes

So, basically, the humans have turned against the witches. Poor (M/n) was told by his family to run and leave... Plus

Prologue
The school
The girls' dorm...
Elizabeta and Lili
Introductions
Sleepover!
12:00AM
A little chat between boys
Meeting a young 'gentleman'
New clothes and my own personal bodyguard
First day of school
Werewolf territory
Another day
Background Story
A...friend?
PE
Almost devoured
Werewolf Base
Hidden Confession
The heartless have a heart, they just don't show it.
Punishment
Secret admirer
Three days off
Accidents happen
Forgotten memories
Never too young for Vodka
Drunk
Drunk P.2 and a Dream
Return
Battle and escape
Apology
Date
Fashionista
A tiny, little secret
War?
Final battle
~Gabriel ENDING~
~Allen ENDING~
~Luciano ENDING~
~Oliver ENDING~
~Matthew ENDING~
~Kuro ENDING~
~Lovino ENDING~

Spending time with the Italians

1.4K 72 17
Par Daintypurpleeyes

(M/n) POV

'I wonder what the discussion was about..', I thought, but quickly shrugged it off and sat on Lovino's bed. He sat next to me as Feliciano plopped on his own bed.

"Soooo....", I said, after some awkward silence.

"Ve~, witch, why don't you tell us about yourself?", Feliciano offered. I thought for a bit before nodding.

"Mhm, fine. Where should I start?", I asked him.

"I know something better! How about we ask you questions~?", he asked, bubbly. I narrowed my eyes at his sudden change of plans but nodded anyway.

"Alright~! The first question: Why don't you tell anyone your name?", Feliciano asked me. Before I could answer, Lovino interrupted me.

"I know his name, bastard.", Lovino said, proudly.

"Ve!? Please, tell me!", The Northern Italian pleaded with puppy eyes.

"No.", Lovino and I both said at the same time, which resulted to Feliciano sulking in a corner.

"I don't know you well enough, sorry.", I added. He quickly got out of his corner and gave me a look that said 'it's fine'.

"Now, I'll ask a question.", Lovino began, "Do you like anyone?", he continued.

'I knew that question would come...', I thought as I let out a sigh.

"What kind of like?", I asked him, wanting him to be more specific.

"As in love-like.", he answered. It didn't make sense at all, but I kinda understood.

"Hmm....I dunno.", I told him.

Then Feliciano butted in, "There has to be someone you like or at least find attractive!".

"Nope.", I responded. Ok, that was a lie... I pretty much found every guy I had met pretty attractive, but like hell I'd admit that!

"Awww...", Feliciano said as his face dropped slightly. I noticed that Lovino looked kinda...Disappointed? I dunno.

"Let's continue.", I told them, trying to cheer them up somehow.

"My turn! Witch, why do you like black so much?", he asked me. My face dropped and I looked down. Everyone who knew about the history of the (L/n)'s knows why.

"I'm...mourning.", I simply said, with a slight pause. Lovino looked at me with a pitying look as Feliciano gave me a confused one.

"Huh? What do you mea----", he was interrupted by his brother.

"Don't push it, idiot.", he said as he glared at Feliciano, I thought I saw Feliciano glaring back, but it must've been my imagination.

"Let's continue...guys.", I told them, again.

"U-Uh, yeah. Who do you like more, Feliciano or me?", he asked me. I gave a surprised look at his question, not knowing how to answer.

"Umm, I don't know. Why ask me that all of a sudden?", I asked him, warily.

"Just choose.", he demanded, I saw Feliciano looking at me with interest.

"Like I said, I-I don't know.", I told them, not wanting to hurt their feelings.

"Fine.", Lovino responded, with a defeated sigh.

"Aww..", Feliciano said, sadly.

"Let's do something else...", I suggested, feeling like this game was getting a little too personal.

"Sure! What do you want to play?", Feliciano asked as he removed himself from his bed and sat on Lovino's instead, making Lovino let out a groan.

"Hm...How about we have some fun~", I asked them, I noticed that their cheeks turned a crimson red.

"W-What do you m-mean by that!?", Lovino stuttered out with Feliciano nodding.

Forgetting about the lecture the principal gave me, I said, "Let's go to the place you wanted to show me, Lovino! I'm sure no werewolf would attack us now."

"Werewolf!? Did you two get attacked!? Are you okay, witch?", Feliciano asked, concerned. He got a little too close to me for my liking.

Lovino pushed him off of me and said with a cold tone, "He's fine! Fuck off, bastard.", which resulted into Feliciano giving a quiet, "Ve...".

"So...What's your answer?", I asked Lovino as he looked at Feliciano for a bit and then back at me.

"Fine.", he said as he stood up from the bed. I also did so, with Feliciano following after us.

"But we can't get caught.", he added. They stood by the window and flew for like a metre out.

"Guys...", I said. I didn't have the ability to fly without my besom, so I waited for them to get the hint.

Lovino opened his arms wide, waiting for me to jump on him, which I immediately did. And luckily, he caught me. I think I saw Feliciano sending a glare towards us, but I must've been seeing things. And with that, we started flying. Lovino did a few twirls, making me giggle.

After a while, we made it above the Werewolf part of the Academy, trying to fly as high as possible. I saw someone familiar sitting on a bench, so I told Lovino to fly a little lower.

"Are you crazy!? This is the Werewolf part of the Academy! We can't fly lower!", he yelled at me. I gave him puppy eyes, making him sigh and fly a little lower.

Seeing that we were flying right above the bench now, I gave Lovino a quick kiss on the cheeks and pushed him away, so I would fall down. I quickly pulled my wand out and made a spell, making me fall a lot slower. So if I hit the ground, it wouldn't hurt at all.

A few seconds passed and I hit the ground, softly. I stood up and walked a little closer to the bench from behind, the person sitting on it didn't suspect a thing.

"BOO!", I yelled, making him flinch and turn around, baring his teeth. After he saw that it was me, he backed off a little.

He sighed, "It's just you. I could've pounced on you, you know. What the hell are you doing here anyway?", the red-haired American asked me.

"I'm here with a friend and his brother~", I told him. Right on time, the vampires landed right in front of me, shielding me from Allen.

"Whoa, guys! It's fine, I know him.", with that said, they turned towards me. Feliciano frowned at me as Lovino punched me on the head.

"You dumbass! Why would you do that!?", Lovino yelled at me.

"I just wanted to say hi...", I told him as I rubbed the top of my head. We started arguing for a bit more till we heard someone fakely cough.

Only then did they realise they still had a werewolf right behind them. They immediately hid behind me and yelled at me to do a spell and save them. I laughed at their stupidity as I told them not to worry.

"So, where ya heading to?", Allen asked us.

"Hm..I dunno. A place with a nice waterfall.", I told him.

"I wouldn't go there if I were you, there are lots of werewolves at the moment.", he told me while crossing his arms. Lovino had a surprised look on his face. I turned towards him and gave him a smug look saying 'I saved your ass'.

"YOU!", I heard someone yell from behind us.

I turned around and heard Allen let out a quiet, "Oh God."

I saw the 'Luciano' guy standing right in front of us, pointing right towards me. My eyes widened and I quickly hid behind Al, the two vampires following right behind me.

Luciano started walking towards us with a pissed off face till he stood right in front of Allen, "Move aside, Jones.", he told him.

"No, fuck off.", Allen replied back, earning a snicker from me.

"Alright, then we'll do this the hard way.", Luciano said, before turning into his werewolf form, Allen also doing so.

In a matter of time, they started fighting. The Southern and Northern Italian moved backwards with me. Sadly, Allen hit his head against a tree as he fell from a blow Luciano gave him, making him turn into his human form and drop unconscious.

"Oh.", I simply said as Luciano turned into his human form again, with a few scratches. He started walking towards us as the two Italians cowered in fear behind me.

"You...", he said as he stopped right in front of me, staring me right in the eyes. He held my chin up, making me face him directly.

"Become mine!", he yelled as a blush adorned his cheeks. My jaw dropped and I bet the Italians' behind me also. He grabbed my hand and looked me straight into the eyes again, waiting for a reply.

"H-Huh? W-W-Why!?", I stuttered out, raising my tone.

"I've never had someone stand up against me like that before, you're a special one~", he said as he became a little shy all of a sudden. I went blank from that.

Before I could reply, the two Italians that were cowering behind were now standing protectively in front of me. Blocking the werewolf from going anywhere near me.

"Back off!", they yelled at him. In no time, the three of them started arguing about me. I took this as my cue to leave, immediately. Without thinking twice, I left the area and ran into the woods that were right behind me.

That was one of the dumbest decisions I had taken in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm letting the 2p's show their softer side more, so excuse me if you don't like it. Anyway, cya!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

139K 4.3K 33
There was a girl named (y/n) that was walking down a pathway after killing her parents. She then bumped into a man and challenged her into a fight. S...
188 8 7
Season 1 Have you ever wondered why the 2ps turned evil? Or how they became the people they are today? Well, welcome to my 2p Hetalia series, on ho...
7.4K 326 30
This is the sequel to Ultimately Unlucky. The main character and her sister were able to successfully escape from the school alive, but for a price. ...
137K 4.7K 50
Harry is abused by his uncle when three people pick him up. After seeing the abuse they adopt him and move. There he meets his mate. But troubles alw...