Riverdale imagines /+more

By fairyjins

[COMPLETE] DONT READ THIS IF YOU EXPECT REALLY GOOD QUALITY IMAGINES Gifs / preferences / imagines Of our bel... More

~0:1 archie andrews~
0:2 Kevin Keller
0:3 Jughead jones
0:4 #charchie
0:5 how you met
0:6 Jughead - the real Cinderella
0:07 the truth sucks
0:08 things end
0:09 stay
0:10 the truth sucks pt.2
0:11 I'm out
0:12 y/n & Veronica
0:13 Jason Blossom's smile
0:14 Cole sprouse :)
0:15 A/n
0:16 poems for days
0:17 The truth sucks pt.3
0:18 Jughead jones the third
0:19 Twin fury
0:20 Juggie
0:21 Jughead
0:22 Archie
0:23 Jughead Jones
0:24 Lili Reinhart
0:26 Reaction
0:27 your best friend
0:28 your contact name on their phone {boys + girls}
0:29 Sibling
00:30 Devotion
0:31 Cheryl - I'm here
0:32 "you left" (devotion pt.2)
0:33 cheater [requested]
0:35 hidden [requested]
0:37 beauty in kindness [requested]
0:38 everything is okay [requested]
0:39 confessions [requested]
0:40 birthday[+ship] *requested
0:42 polly & jason
0:43 stay pt.2
0:45 Talk show
0:46 feelings and birthday parties
0:47 hate me or kiss me
0:48 will you be mine? [requested]
0:49 spin the bottle
0:50 forbidden
0:51 true feelings - requested
0:52 Chic
0:53 Chic (finale)
0:54 Playing a character
0:55 Y/n is a serpent? (Gif)
0:56 Toni Topaz
end
goodbye

0:36 ships :)

6.3K 50 55
By fairyjins

Hola amigos/ amigas.
Currently on the process of 3 imagines, however I wanted to finish these two ship requests. :)
Also, I want to get to know you all better. I will have a question of the day whenever I update- from now on, feedback would be great!!
Do you guys have any questions for me? I could do a chapter where I answer all your questions .
P.s I am working so hard right now to finish any and all imagines because I will be traveling to another country all of July. & who knows if I will be able to post.

1. Ship requested by : faiththefangirl

Hello love, thank you for requesting. I appreciate it. I ship you with:

Romantically: Jughead Jones.

I ship you with this handsome mystery boy because I feel like the connection between the both of you is so profound and interesting.
Jughead always admired the girl that had multiple talents, yet found peace at Pops writing all kinds of stories. He finally mustered up enough courage to talk to the beautiful girl one day, and man did he make the correct choice. He was honored to help you out when it came to memorizing lyrics to a song or the words of a role . He was your #1 fan. Sure, he has fun whenever you two hang out with all your friends but he also found relief relaxing at home with you or maybe just being alone at Pops- sharing a milkshake. You guys were each other's rock when it came to tough family situations or any kind of issues at all. He knew he could count on you and you could count on him. You were his :wise, charming, relaxed, talented, and overall kind hearted girlfriend. While he was your perfectly imperfect boyfriend.

Friendly: you would make a great friend to anyone really. However, I feel like you would bond more with Veronica Lodge.

She was a city girl too, but seems to be more relieved in Riverdale- when she is alone. Both of you are so talented and of course she would admire your sense of fashion!
Veronica could not believe her eyes. What a stunning person you were inside & out. Your sense of style stunned her beyond belief. However, she was more surprised by your talents of playing the piano, singing, and acting. She wanted to learn so much from you and she could not have gotten more lucky in the friend department.

Ship request by : nibbadale

Thank you once again Bailey. I hope I don't fail you with this. Gah. :) btw thank you for being open to a girl or boy ship, that was so awesome of you!
I ship you with:
Romantically: Archie Andrews .

Archie appreciated a girl who didn't mind being herself. He loved playing with your dirty blonde hair and getting lost in those hazel eyes of yours. He especially liked that you didn't mind ditching a dress and heels for a pair of sneakers and comfortable wear to skateboard. He admired how you found interest in things he never thought of trying. So, you taught him tricks on the skateboard and took afternoon swims at Sweetwater river. It was always a blast with the ginger. Archie was also grateful that you didn't care about eating in front of him, he was happy that you were so comfortable around him. However, with all the fun activities, Archie also had his burdens and as always- you were by his side. How could he not fall for you? Your fun spirit and caring attitude really drew him to you & he only wished to make you feel as special as you made him feel. P.s his goal was to travel with you to Europe ;) (sh i told you nothing pal)

Friend:
Your friend would most definitely be Kevin Keller.

Both of your personalities together, forms a perfect duo.
A fun spirited, outgoing, and beautiful girl? Heck yeah, you are definitely Kevin's dream bestie. He secretly hopes Archie will allow him to tag along to Europe.

Ship requested by : miaistrash

A/n : you sound so beautiful! Your welcome, hopefully you do not regret having me do the ship

Relationship: I definitely ship you romantically with Reggie Mantle.

[Side note / ross butler is beautiful]
Reggie could not believe his own eyes when he first saw you. You were so beautiful and adorable, due to your complexion and height (a/n- omg do not hate me).

"Hey, beautiful." He greeted you
"Hi idiot" you said jokingly.
"Ah you are a jokester."
"Ah and you are a genius."
With that first conversation & he was sure that you were right for him. He admired how you were yourself and also admired your intelligence. He found your sarcasm and bluntness, interesting. Realizing that he could relate to you, due to the fact that as a couple you guys sort of were rude without noticing it. However, that is what made you guys different. And boy did reggie find different attractive.

Friend(s): I am stuck between Jughead and Cheryl so why not both?

Of course you were friends with these two. You and Jughead would work on the Blue and Gold together, since you were an excellent writer. Cheryl loved your "spice" as she called it. She connected with you in the way that she never thought possible. She adored how honest you were, since no one in Riverdale was like that anymore.

Qotd: how old are you ?
Where are you from?

Hehe I know those are 2 questions, but I genuinely want to know the answer to these questions . Now, I love you all but do not comment your home addresses, do not want those.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 822 52
✨Stuck it out this far together put our dreams through the shredder let's toast cause things got better✨ Gif/Regular Imagines Disclaimer: None of the...
7.4K 268 14
All rights go to the creators of Riverdale and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. Heartofice97: Valentina Blossom, KP Jones and...
275K 4.1K 32
All of these were originally posted on our Tumblr, so that's why they may look familiar~
691K 11.4K 74
Imagines based on gifs from the American teen drama TV series Riverdale.