Destiny | The Blackened Heart...

By GeneralPretzel

We called it the Traveler... And its arrival changed everything... For hundreds of years after the Collapse... More

1: Eyes up, Guardian
2: The Cosmodrome
3: Through Mountains and Storms
4: The Last City
5: Missing Pieces
6: To Find a Warp Drive
7: The Devil's Priest
8: The Lost Guardian
9: The Rose and the Lily
10: The Next mission
11: Chasing Shadows
12: A New Enemy
13: The Speaker
14: A Brief Respite
15: To Be a Gunslinger
16: Ex-Sparrow-menting
17: Tracking
18: Golden Guns and Roses
19: Mission Report
20: Ghost Hunting
Author's Note II
Dear Readers...

Author's Note

236 12 3
By GeneralPretzel

Wow.  Made to ten chapters with 500 reads already!  Thanks so much to anyone taking time out of their day to read my story.  

I hope you have enjoyed it so far, and will continue to enjoy it as I keep writing through Destiny's brilliant universe.  I have enjoyed weaving questlines and lore into this story alongside Mora's development, and will continue to do so now that the story is taking flight after these first few starting chapters.

Summer has been Reeeeeaaallly busy for me, but it is starting to slow down now, so my posting should go back to being more consistent.  

Remember to click those stars if you loved reading it as much as I loved writing it! 

Thanks guys!  

                                                               ~Until next time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 357 28
Ezekiel (Zero) lived alone with his sister, Maya for most of his life. Living in poverty, they did not have to opportunity to enjoy the luxuries of t...
17.8K 274 20
What if you woke up in a world where you didn't understand anything...if almost everyone answered your questions vaguely or cryptically? That is the...
62.4K 1.6K 15
Waking up from Cryostasis and the Fallen was keeping you as their prisoner. What a rude awakening. Luckily, you make a quick getaway as you fled the...
19.1K 195 34
After The Witness and its Pyramid Ships enter a Portal inside of The Traveler, A Guardian and his fireteam follow an Unknown Anomaly of a portal into...