The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 βœ…
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

3~ My Name In Your Phone

1.3K 30 29
By AnemoneLovesFiction

"Wow, you work quick Jauregui." Dinah spoke as they sat at their usual lunch table, each with their own lunch from home.

"I kinda admire her for wanting a new car that bad." Normani admitted.

"A Jauregui never gives up." Lauren spoke smiling proudly.

"So tell us, Jauregui, has Taylor texted you about the reelections?" Ally asked.

"Not yet, I'm just assuming they're waiting for the end of the day so the staff don't have to deal with the drama." Lauren spoke shrugging.

"Reelections cause drama?" Dinah asked confused.

"Yeah, two years back three girls broke out into a fight because of the results given in lunch, a whole torpedo of drama happened, and one girl got suspended." Lauren shared.

"Wait, Taylor was in fifth grade three years ago." Dinah spoke trying to understand how Lauren knew, when the girls were only freshman during that time.

"You forgot about a whole other sibling I have, Dinah." Lauren joked while laughing at her friends forgetfulness.

"Okay my bad." Dinah said and continued eating.
______

"Hey Mil," you smiled as your friend walked in through the double doors. The auto-tech class was in a separate building and you'd always waited for her to come out so you could walk to lunch together.

"Hello there my sunshine." Camila spoke while wrapping an arm around your shoulders and walking toward the cafeteria with you.

"Why are you happy all of a sudden?" You asked as Camila booped your nose, sound effect included.

"I got to sleep throughout all of Auto-Tech." Camila smiled happily and you two found your way to the table. You'd whipped out your lunches and began having random conversations while munching on your food.

The bell later rang, signaling the end of Lunch, and the commencement of the five minute timer you had to get to your next class.

"I hate classes after lunch." Camila whined.

"Mil. It's only two more classes and we are home free." You spoke trying to reassure her nothing bad would happen.

"It's history and Biology. But you have Biology then history." Camila whined like a little kid and stomped on the floor.

"I'll text you. I promise." You spoke while holding one of her hands and swinging it back and forth.

"You promise?" Her eyes widened and she smiled.

"And after if you come home with me to finish homework-" you immediately saw Camila frown. "-I'll buy you three things of banana's!" You said while doing Jazz fingers. Her smile immediately widened at the thought of having a multitude of bananas to last her around three days, she nodded showing that she accepted.

"Okay, see you at two thirty." You smiled as you began to separate.

Camila outstretched her hand. "I'll miss you!"

"I'll miss you more!" You copied her actions as the two of you walked backwards into your assigned classrooms... across the hall from each other.
______

"School is over! I can smell the freedom!" Ally groaned painfully while reaching out to grasp the air.

"But our friends have practice in which we promised them we'd be at." Lauren spoke acting as if she were out of breath and tired, copying Ally's actions.

"It's kinda nice. Especially since we can finish our homework and help the girls later." Ally admitted while her and Lauren walked toward the track field outside.

"Hey girls, nice to see you again." Normani smiled while finishing her ponytail and making her way to the stands toward her friends.

"Song requests please." Normani said, batting her eyelashes and lifting up one of her legs.

"Wild Thoughts with Ri-ri." Lauren immediately suggested.

"Ally-cat?" Normani asked in her direction.

"I was about to suggest the same song, no joke." She spoke while raising her hand to high five Lauren as she did the same.

"Alrighty, thanks girls." Normani spoke while connecting it to the bluetooth speakers they had set up outside.

"Alright lets get started for this homework." Ally said while grabbing out her most recently assigned work as the lesson was the freshest in her memory.
______

"Hello Jas! Hello Sof," You smiled at your sister who hadn't seen you. She'd been carrying around a box that held four cupcakes in it.

"How'd it go?" You asked your sister, not noticing the tear stained cheeks.

"We didn't win." She spoke sadly.

You finally took the time to look at her face and saw the dried tears on her cheeks and her eyelashes stuck together slightly.

"Awe, how bout we watch a movie and eat a tub of Ice Cream with Mila?" You suggested and her eyes widened.

"She's coming over?" She asked excitedly and quickly eyed her best friend.

"Of course. Sofi do you think your mom would be ok if you stayed over too? I'm sure we have some of your clothes over at our house still. And we always keep your toothbrush in the bathroom." You assured her.
______

"I thought we were doing homework first." Camila asked while prepping the popcorn, not really caring if they were switching plans.

"I'll still buy you the banana's, Mil." You assured her.

"It's not that, I'm just glad you thought about this to cheer our sister's up." Camila spoke. She had her hair up in a bun and had recently showered. She had on a striped tank top and some dark grey sweats.

"I felt like cheering them up was more important." You smiled over at both of your siblings were figuring out which movie to watch. Camila then walked out with the popcorn bowl and began talking to the two girls.

Just then you placed your hands in your pockets and pulled the paper out. You'd forgotten about the paper since your sister had become your priority. You smiled as your heart beat a bit faster in your chest, you felt butterflies in your stomach while quickly trying to open it, hoping nobody would notice.

I know this may come off as weird but I never copied your homework. It was an excuse to get to get to talk to you. I hope you don't hate liars, and if you do, I was a liar with an honest intention. I'd love to talk to you again some time, preferably over topics that don't involve school subjects.

(223)-555-5345

Lauren.

You read the note once more and felt giddy in your stomach. You whipped out your phone and entered the number in your phone and saving it to your contacts.

Me: A white lie is still a lie Ms. Jauregui

LiarLiar 👖🔥: Please forgive me Ms. Y/L/N but it'll never happen again. You have my word.

Me: I would have honestly thought this was a fake number to some chinese restaurant or something.

LiarLiar 👖🔥: I would never do that.

LiarLiar 👖🔥 : I've done enough of that to you. No more games.

Me: Why did you need an excuse to talk to me? You could have just come up and started a conversation ☺️

LiarLiar 👖🔥: What's my current contacts name in your phone?

LiarLiar 👖🔥: Well this might be awkward, but I get shy talking to pretty girls. 🤗

Me: image attached:

LiarLiar 👖🔥 : Will this be my contacts name forever? Or will it change to something nicer? 🤔

Me: 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Depends.

LiarLiar 👖🔥: On??

Me: what's my name in your phone?

LiarLiar 👖🔥 : image attached:
_______

Y/n 🤗💡: what's my name in your phone?

Lauren: image attached:

Y/n 🤗💡: Why do I have a lightbulb? 💀

Lauren: Because you're intelligent 🤓

Y/n🤗💡: so like a nerd? 😤

Lauren: Nah, I dig intelligence.

Y/n🤗💡: Is this another lie, Ms. Jauregui?

Lauren: No ma'am. I keep it 💯

Y/n🤗💡: 😊😊 Then I thank you for your compliment.

Y/n🤗💡: image attached:
_______

Me: image attched:

Lauren☺️💯: Awe yay! Thank you so much Ms. Y/L/N

Me: why do I have the 🤗 Emoji next to my name?

Lauren☺️💯: Theres a special meaning for that emoji 😉

Me: sorry to cut the conversation short, but I promised my sister a movie day! I'll talk to you tomorrow, Have a great night! 😊

Lauren☺️💯: Goodnight, sweet dreams!

"Well you seem surprisingly happy yourself." Camila asked while observing her friend.

"Were you texting someone?" Camila raised a brow, wanting to know why her friend was happy so suddenly.

"I'll tell you about it later, for now, let's enjoy the movie night and fall asleep on this couch like old times!" You smiled at the girls as they all agreed and you all cuddled up to the couch.

Before you knew it, your eyelids felt heavy, and you fell asleep.
_______

"I assume she texted you back, from what Ally told me." Normani asked on their group FaceTime.

"Wait! What does the X equal!" Dinah asked in furstration.

"Divide it by two Dinah, the. You get -5/2 for X." Ally repeated for her friend.

"Okay, got it." Dinah sighed in relief.

"Yeah, thats why I was on pause. Sorry guys." Lauren apologized for having to not speak with her friends while she texted Y/n.

"Well this bet done did got more serious huh?" Normani asked, hoping Dinah wasn't lagging anymore. It's a bit frustrating when one of their internet connections aren't working so they have to continuously repeat everything so the other is caught up.

"Prom may seem like a long time away, but that time passes by super fast, Jauregui." Dinah commented and finally put her extra credit away, all snug in her bag for the following day.

"Whatever you say Dinah. I'll do whatever in my power to get a new car." Lauren grinned at the camera.

"Well you don't even know what car you want. Let alone how this bet will work out. Your plans are behind, chica." Dinah commented while looking at her nails to seem petty.

"You'd be surprised at how fast girls who've never gotten attention, fall for it. They crave it, like you always crave Apple Juice." Lauren said rolling her eyed slightly.

"Apple Juice!" Dinah raged for two quick seconds before Normani and Ally laughed.

"Is that all the homework we have?" Normani asked to make sure they didnt skip out on any extra credit or homework at all.

"Yeah, tomorrow will be a long day. I can already feel it." Ally spoke while rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"If Ally is tired we all know its time to go to bed." Dinah spoke while pulling the covers over her body.

They all prepared for their goodnight ritual and hung up at the same time.

"I definitely have to send her a good morning text tomorrow." Lauren thought to herself and groaned.

"This might be a challenge." Lauren admitted to herself, trying to plan her next move on Y/n, hoping she could do everything in time for the morning after prom. She sighed and began to think deeply, she was too consumed in her thought to notice she'd closed her eyes and eventually fallen asleep.
______

Lauren ☺️💯: Good Morning! 🌞

I stared at my phone. I'd forgotten all about yesterday's events and sighed while slowly picking my body up and off the couch. I looked over and saw nobody there. I focused on my surroundings and heard some noise in the kitchen. I smiled and got up, following the quiet noises and the sizzle of something cooking.

"Hey you're finally up!" Sofi smiled while currently munching a frosting filled cupcake that looked like the ones you'd spend Sunday night baking with your sister.

"Is that today's breakfast dessert?" You asked and Jas placed the remaining cupcake in front of you.

"We already ate and we are ready for school, we are going to sit in the living room and finish yesterday's homework." Jas smiled at her sister.

Sofia went up to the kitchen sink to wash her hands from the cupcake she'd previously eaten and followed Jas out the kitchen toward the couch.

"We didn't want to wake you, so we kept as quiet as possible." Camila said while laying scrambled eggs onto your plate, and picking up the toast that popped out, slipping one on your plate and one on her own.

"I would say thank you for making breakfast, but this is my house. I'm supposed to be the one making breakfast for you." You mentioned while raising a brow at her.

"But again, we didn't want to wake you. You still owe me banana's." Camila spoke and munched on her toast.

"Yeah, yeah. I still remember." You rolled your eyes playfully and she broke out into a smile.

"Hey Camcam?" You asked and she cringed.

"Bitch if you go off script one more time," she joked making you giggle.

"What time is it?" You asked never bothering to check the time on your phone.

"Time for us to get ready." She joked as the two of you finished breakfast and she picked up the plates and placed them in the sink. "It's seven thirty. We have to get the girls to school in thirty minutes." She spoke.

"Your parents came home last night, they saw us here and didn't want to make too much noise they told me to give you this." She handed you a piece of paper.

"You opened it already didn't you?" You asked as she shrugged, meaning she did.

Jas sorry about not being home until today, Surgery ran late, and then the ER was busy. I deeply apologize for hearing the sad news of reelections, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give up! Don't let the kids get to you today, and have a fantastic day at school!
- Dr. Dad

Y/n, Sorry I wasn't home last night sweet heart, but I still love you too. I noticed Camila and Sofi staying, I swear to God, you better have asked permission from their mother! I don't want the cops at my door claiming I kidnapped them again. I know it only happened once kiddo, but your mind is everywhere. I still love you and I hope you have a great day in school today! Smile like always and keep moving forward.
-Dr. Dad

My babies! Sorry for last night, I ended up busy at the ER helping your father. Nursing isn't the best job, but it's adventurous! I know I wasn't there to kiss you goodnight but I've still made some time to pack you lunches (you too Camila, I know you read these) I remembered to make everything the right way just how everyone likes 'em. And Y/n I swear if you didn't let Sinu know about Sofi... have a great day at school sweeties, I love all four of you!
- Nurse Mom

Your dad had always made it a habit to write separate notes between you and your sister to personalize them.

"Dr. Dad and Nurse Mom, I remember seeing those since being born!" Camila spoke while brushing her teeth.

"Camila we met in Sophomore year." You rolled your eyes at her.

"Oh yeah." The girl said and spit out her toothpaste. "I'm going to raid your closet." She spoke while walking out.
______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 61 16
Life has never been the same for 14 year old Leah, ever since her parents were killed in a car crash when she was 6 years old. Can two doctors help a...
249K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
53.9K 1.2K 23
Camila/You This story is based of a dream i had about Camila. I hope you guys like it.
112K 1.4K 24
π‘Ž β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘˜π‘’π‘› 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™, π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’ π‘£π‘Žπ‘ π‘žπ‘’π‘’π‘§ 𝑔𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Ž π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž οΏ½...