The Alpha's Law

By HolyxHarold

Riley Marie Kendall grew up like any other American girl. And as any other normal 16 year old should, she tho... More

01- The Alpha's Law
02- Torchwood
03- Torchwood High
04- Where's Ian?
05- You have got to be kidding me
06- What now!?!?
07- Mate who?
08- Jaley
09- Memories
10- Busted!
11- Over
12- Treehouse
13- Invite
14- Future
15- Party Part 1
16- Party Part 2
17- Almost There
18- Meet the parents
19- Point Place
20- Noah
21- Hospital
22- Training
23- The Beginning
24- Of The End
26- Steven
27- You're What?
28- Coming Out
Epilogue

25- The Trade

18.7K 619 70
By HolyxHarold

 My eyes open and instantly I am shocked by the sight before me...

I see flying pizza fish and a giant cats jumping around on clouds eating them. What drug did they give me?

HAHA JK GUYS, SOMEONE TOLD ME TO PUT THAT IN THE COMMENTS :)

_________________________________________________________

PICTURE OF CHARITY TO THE SIDE>>>>>>>

Crap! Where the hell am I? My eyes flutter as my vision returns from pure blackness. I don't remember anything except being at the edge of the forest as someone grabbed me. Now I am in a cell, in tattered clothing, and not alone. It is too dark to see anything but the bars of the cell but I can sense four other werewolves from my pack.

"Where are we?" I croak, trying and failing to sit up. My body feels so weak, like something is weighing me down. I have a feeling we are in some kind of red Lupei prison but why I am here is the mystery. The floor is slightly damp and my deepest fear is that there are rats crawling around the floor. Screw whoever brought me here, I am scared of those nasty overgrown mice.

"Who's there?" A squeaky voice shutters in the darkness. It sounds like a kid. Why are they in a prison? I try and edge towards them but my body is numb and mind foggy. Whoever brought me here probably injected me with wolfesbane, Regular drugs could not affect me like this.

Shuffling comes from the other side of the room and a torch ignites. The rest of the cell is illuminated by a faint yellow glow. One little boy, two girls from school, and one guy that looks about Kameron's age, huddle in one of the darkest corners. I rub my eyes, trying to get a better view of the little boy, he looks so familiar.

"Lyle?" I gasp, staring at Jace's little brother. It can't be. Lyle was protected more than anyone else at the pack house. He had four armed guards outside his bedroom door and window. I wonder if he knows about his Dad.

"Riley!" he shouts crawling towards me. I give him a hug as best as I can with my limbs not cooperating with me. He sits next to me, clutching my arm for dear life. 

"How did you get here?" I ask putting my arm around him. I don't feel half as bad for him as I do for the people Jace finds when he comes to rescue us. Anyone in his path will definitely regret ever being born.

"I heard my Dad. He was in trouble. I tried to help, I got out of the house but they got me" Lyle says, a bit of a whimper in his voice. I raise my eyebrow at the others, silently asking them the same question. 

"We were in Jace's section but fell behind when trying to get back to the pack house. The Lupeis found us." One of the familiar boys from school shudders, coming closer. I sit up more, gaining back some of my strength. Lyle shudders next to me, he is freezing. 

"What do they wa-" I start before Lyle claps his hand over my mouth and one of the girls blows out the torch. Footsteps echo down the hallway. Lyle snuggles in closer to me as a shadow approaches the cell.  Adrenaline pumps through me deleting all the numbness in my body. 

A man of at least six feet tall stands in front of the bars, breathing heavily out of his mouth. The light shines on only half of his face, revealing a long jagged scar. He looks exactly like the cliché bad guy. Lyle whimpers next to me and everyone else shrinks back into the shadows as he opens the cell.

One of his eyes is shut closed but the other looks all over the cell until it lands on us. Oh crap. if I wasn't so stupid at the fight, I wouldn't be here. Now I am getting pulled up by my arm and dragged into the hallway with Lyle by my side. He stops for only a second to re-lock the door. Before once again almost yanking my arm off.

The monster of a man keeps pulling us toward a creepy looking staircase. Spider webs hang off of the ceiling and walls and the stairs creek as he drags us up. Lyle lets out a small scream as his face goes right through a giant web. His face is pale and jeans scraped up from being dragged and thrown all over the place.

The monster man drags us through a hallway and a couple more doors until throwing us into the middle of a new room. I barely get my eyes adjusted to the light before a foot makes contact with my stomach. Holy crap does that hurt. Whoever did that is going to pay in triple when I can finally start to breathe again.

"I'm sorry, did that hurt?" The condescending voice of Charity whispers in my ear. I look up to see her wide smile peering down at me. Behind her is Noah, and farther back in a sort of throne is the Red Lupei Alpha, AKA Alpha Foster. He sits on the throne staring at us with a blank look on his face. Does that mean the fight is over? Did they win? Is Jace okay? How long was I passed out? A million questions race through my head as I look around at my surroundings.

"Why are we here?" I cough still on my hands and knees. Alpha Foster gets up from where he was sitting to stand in front of me. The smell of blood fills my nose making me cough even more. He stares down at me with his hands behind him. He practically smells like arrogance through all the blood stench.

"You are even dumber than you look Kendall" Noah laughs behind his father. 

"You my dear are a trading point. Your little mate has become alpha and will do anything to get you and his brother back. You and that little brat for Thomas" Alpha Foster speaks slowly. He's right, Jace is Alpha now. I have been waiting for this to happen but for his Dad to die for it? It has taken all the happiness away from the experience.

Alpha Foster turns away before I even have a chance to speak. My brain is buzzing around like bees. I look over at Lyle who is handcuffed to the heater. The door closes and Alpha Foster disappears. Noah and Charity replace their Dad's place in front of me. Both are wearing identical smirks.

"What else could you possibly want?" I sigh looking up at them. Noah pulls out his IPhone and points the camera at my face. I laugh a little at his vampire teeth case. At least he has a nice sense of humor. I raise my eyebrow silently asking what the hell he is doing.

"Oh don't mind me. I am just taking a couple of pics for dear Jace. Would you like to me help Charity?" Noah asks as he positions the phone every way possible. Ugh I bet he is the type of guy that has a bunch of topless bathroom selfies on Instagram.

"Sure bro" Charity smiles coming closer to me. Oh god, she isn't going to kick me again is she? Instead She bends down and punches my jaw. Oh great now my jaw is going to fall off. Well at least she didn't punch me in my stomach.  

I roll over holding my jaw in my hands. Big mistake. She crouches over me punching the living hell out of my eye. My vision disappears for a second as the pain washes over me. Not only that but she kicks me in my side a couple of times. In a couple of seconds I will be able to count my broken ribs. If there was ever a time when I wanted to pass out, it is now. Lyle screams my name as my vision finally blacks over. 

"I'm sure Jac-ey will love these action shots" Noah laughs just before I pass out. I really need to stop getting in these situations.

                                                                              <~*~>

Jace's POV

"What the hell do you mean she's gone?" I yell as my wolf goes crazy inside. How can these people stand in front of me not doing anything when Riley is gone?

I could have done something but now she is anywhere with those asshole Red Lupeis. I thought she went back to the pack house. I was more focused on killing than protecting her and now look where we are. 

"Your brother is with them too, with some other pack members" Jacob sighs as the whole pack watches me in anticipation. Lyle too? I swear punching one of the trees next to me. It splits down the middle and my knuckles ache. 

I can't deal with this. This is just too much. First my Dad dies now this? I can't say I am horribly sad about my Dad. Sure he is my Dad but he has been such a jerk to not only me but the whole pack since he started initiation into the council. Yet another reason for me to hate them. Now I am alpha and my brother is missing, my mate is missing, and my mother is crumpled in a heap past insanity with grief. How do I function with all this going through my mind?

I stare at the pack as the anger flows through me. I have to get them back one way or another. Before we were just trying to protect our pack. Now it's different. Now we are going to exterminate them, like the pests they are. First I am going for Alpha Foster, then Charity, then Noah.

"We find them, we kill them" I growl looking towards Kameron and his Dad.  They nod their heads in approval, ready for my orders. I am alpha, I need to get my head in shape and do this. Then after this is over I can tell the pack she is my mate. Now that I am alpha, I can beat that damn council and not have to go through some of the alpha laws. 

My phone goes off signaling I got a text message. Who can be texting me now? All my friends are here. Unless it's Riley! I grab my phone out seeing Natalie's face on my screen. I haven't seen her all day. What the hell does she want?

I slide it open and swear. Pictures of Charity beating up Riley fill my screen. That's until the picture of Lyle getting injected with wolfsbane takes its place. Enough of that stuff and wolves can go into a coma or die. Whoever is doing this is going to die. I keep scrolling until words fill the picture's place. 

Mate+Brother=Thomas. Our jail. Come whenever sweetheart                                                                                                                                                                          ~Noah :)

That little bastard. He is not getting Thomas, never. But he is going to pay. My wolf screams for me to give them whatever they want but my pride won't let me. Our pack has had Thomas for thirty years I am not going to screw that up. 

Wait a second, how does Noah have Natalie's phone?

Never mind it doesn't matter. She is the least of my worries.

"They are at the jail." I snarl looking over at everyone. The look of obedience fills everyone's eyes. Technically I am not full alpha because the ceremony hasn't taken place yet but still the pack is treating me as their leader. I just wish Riley was here to lead by my side.

"Mr. Kendall, you take them to the back and come in later. You five get Thomas and bring him over. I will take the rest through the front. We will not give Thomas to them but they won't know that. So you three will come in with me inside" I yell pointing at Lucas, Jacob, and Kameron. 

Everyone nods shifting quickly. I strip off my clothes, tie them on my ankle and jump into wolf form. He isn't the only one who misses Riley. Once I have shifted the whole pack takes off in the direction of the Red Lupei Jail. I ignore all the thoughts going through everyone's minds because most of them are negative, and I don't need to think about that. All I need to do is focus on the mile I need to run before I rip Noah's vampire looking head off.

"Are you okay about your dad?" Kameron asks running next to me. I have always talked to Kameron about my Dad. Even though his Dad and him have almost a perfect relationship, he understood.

"Yeah. This sounds horrible but it is almost a weight off my shoulders" I sigh though the link. I loved my Dad, I did, but not after he came home one day and told us he was trying to join the council.

My heart beats out of my furry chest as the view of the Red Lupei jail comes into view.  The others stay out of view as the rest charge towards the house. This is it. First goes Charity for touching Riley. Then Alpha Foster then Noah. I will save Noah for last. Something about him makes my fur stand on end.

Everyone falls behind as Jacob, Lucas, Kameron, and I switch back and get dressed. There are no guards by the door, which actually is worse. It isn't comfortable being on someone's territory. Having them expecting us is even worse. I nod at them before bursting inside.

For a jail, this place doesn't look bad. A large chandelier hangs in the hallway and portraits of past Alphas line the wall. At the end is Noah's smiling face in portrait form. He makes me sick just looking at him. I sniff around trying to sniff out Riley and Lyle. Instead I get the scents of other members downstairs.

"Scott come in and to your right is a basement, can you get our pack members from down there?" I ask one of the people outside the door through the link. I am worried about them too but I personally need to focus on the Fosters.

"Sure Jace" 

I keep sniffing as my wolf goes crazy. The other three follow behind me cautiously. This place is too quiet. I sniff again catching a faint scent. I gesture over to one of the white doors lining the wall. I knock it down, running against the next hallway and stand outside of the next door. 

"This is it. I smell all of them" I growl. This is it. I'm going in there and getting her back. She's going to be just fine. We are going to live a nice happy life. A nice picket fence Alpha wolf life. Hopefully three kids, a cat, and happiness. 

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I burst through the door and stop in my tracks.

Oh crap.

____________________________________________________________

I always have cliffhangers. There should be about 5 more chapters until the end. And thanks whale_whale_whale for making me laugh. And one last thing, do any of you like the vamps?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 433 44
#Completed# Riley was a normal teenage girl. Scratch that, normal teenage WEREWOLF. She lives in the Destiny Pack with her brother and parents. Ther...
22.3K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
274K 10.4K 29
He is a powerful Alpha and she is a powerful witch. He is troubled and had to watch over his family and pack from a young age. She endure a dark past...
5.7K 41 27
Jaci Garcia just wants to be normal. Have a normal family, friends, and day to day routine but all that's kind of hard to do with died parents. Being...