Will Our Love Be The Same? (S...

By Melanyandersen

There is a girl named Kayla that is the original Elijah's daughter. She herself is part vampire like her frie... More

Epilogue
Chapter One The Day Before The Torture Starts
Chapter Two Great The Torture, Wait Who Is That?
Chapter Three Do I Know You?
Chapter Four Can You Quit Texting, And Calling Me? Never Mind...
Chapter Five What Are You Doing With Him?!
Chapter Six Food Fight
Chapter Seven Do I Still Love Him?
Chapter Eight How Do I Admit It?
Chapter Nine Dad Can't Find Out
Chapter Ten Meeting Death
Chapter Twelve I Missed You So Much!
Chapter Thirteen I'm Glad I Did That
Chapter Fourteen I Can't Believe You Did That To Me
Chapter Fifteen Dad I'm Sorry
Chapter Sixteen Can't I Have A Normal Life?
Chapter Seventeen Screw You
Chapter Eighteen We're Here
Chapter Nineteen Wait What?
Chapter Twenty The Ball
Chapter Twenty-One Meeting
Chapter Twenty-Two I Can't Believe It!
Chapter Twenty-Three The Nest
Chapter Twenty-Four Caleb
Chapter Twenty-Five Sunnydale
Chapter Twenty-Six (Unknown name for chap...)
A./N.
Chapter Twenty-Seven Trying To Kill.....
Chapter Twenty-Eight You Two? Really? That's Fricken Awesome!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine This Time, I Kill You!
Chapter Thirty, WHAT????!!!!
Chapter Thirty-One, It Might Not Be True Daddy
Chapter 32 We Need The Spell
Chapter 33 Kill The Turik Hon Part 1
Chapter 34 Killing The Turik Hon Part 2
Chapter 35 Rescuing Spike, And Three Other People We Don't Know
Chapter 36 Great. . . . .
Chapter 37 Mikael
Chapter 38 Healing Bella
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter Eleven How Can We Bring Her Back?

836 4 35
By Melanyandersen

Elijah's POV

"Because he loves her." I said walking over to the both of them. I was pissed off, and then Klaus looked at Damon.

"That shouldn't surprise me, because she is a Petrova. She would have that affect on you."

"Why do you act like you don't care Niklaus? Before you acted like you needed to protect me from anything, and now your acting like you don't care."

"Your right. I don't care. I never did, and I only acted so then I could get your trust." he stated it as if it was simple. Kayla walked up to him, and slapped him in the face. The left side of his face was red from when she slapped him.

"Your an ass. Why did you come back if you didn't care?"

"To kill you." he said then drove a stake through her heart.

"No!" we all shouted, and Kayla started falling, but Damon caught her just in time before she fell to the ground. I looked up, and klaus was gone. I growled, and looked at kayla.

"Wake up Kayla." I said to her. I pulled out the stake, and she didn't wake up.

Kayla's POV

I watched them with tears in my eyes.

"Do you want to go back?" a voice asked. I turned around and there was nothing.

"Do you want to go back?" the voice repeated. The voice sounded familiar. It was a woman's voice.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Tatia, and I'm your many greats grandma from your mothers side. Do you want to go back?" she asked showing herself.

"Yes but how long will I have to wait?" I asked with tears coming down.

"In a few hours." she replied. We both looked down and saw Bella, she was crying. I felt a pang of guilt.

Bella's POV

'Do a seance and ask for Kayla.' a voice in my head said.

"Elijah can you go get me some candles please?" I asked him. He nodded and left.

He came back with the candles, and I lit them. I started in on my seance.

"Kayla? I call on you. You might have a message and I'm hear to listen." I said, and I felt a gust of wind. I opened my eyes, and there was Kayla sitting across from me.

"You right I do have a message." she said cooly.

"Will you tell me?" I asked. She nodded.

"Tell them all I will be back in a few hours. Also that Tatia says good luck."

"Why does she say that?" I asked confused.

"We have a bumpy road up ahead apparently." she said shrugging.

"Alright." I said processing this slowly.

"I must go now. Tell them all I will find my way back with Tatia's help." she reminded me.

"Of course." I said. Then Kayla vanished.

"Well?" Damon asked.

"She will find her way back in a few hours..." I trailed off.

"What?" Elijah asked.

"She said that she will find her way back with Tatia's help."

Then the room filled with awkward silence. I knew the story behind Tatia. She had both Klaus' and Elijah's love back then. He told me about it himself.

"Alright." Elijah finally said. I nodded, and blew out the candles. I stood up and walked over to Elijah.

Kayla's POV

I was looking down at them, and when I looked back up or to both sides all I saw was white. It was starting to bother me.

"We have one hour left." Tatia informed me.

"Why do we have to wait for a long time? I like you and your nice, but why a few hours?" I asked confused.

"Klaus has to believe that your dead. Maybe we should wait for a little while longer. It will make Klaus actually believe that your dead."

"How long?" I asked nervously.

"A month or so." she said. It sounded like she was sorry.

"Should I let them know?" I asked just in case.

"Yes tell them to bring you to where the witches were killed. Also tell them to come back here or Klaus will get suspicious."

"Alright." I said. I made Bella go into a trance.

"Change of plans. I have to stay dead for a month, and I need you to bring  my body where the witches were killed in Virginia. Also you have to come back here or Klaus will get suspicious." I said then let her go back to normal.

Bella's POV

Out of the blue I stared off into a trance.

"Change of plans. I have to stay dead for a month, and I need you to bring my body where the witches were killed in Virginia. Also you have to come back here or Klaus will get suspicious." Kayla informed me. Then she left, and I was not in a trance anymore. Elijah walked up to me.

"What did you see?" he asked softly.

"I didn't see a vision. Kayla had information that might get you mad."

"What is it?"

"We need to bring her to Virginia, and have her where the witch death site is. Another thing is, is that we have to wait a month so then Klaus will really believe that she's dead." I explained. Elijah's eyes filled with tears. Kayla was one of the people other than me that got close to him, and he would let his barrier fall when it was just the three of us. If it was just Elijah and I he would let his wall fall down, and it would be the same with Kayla. They loved each other dearly.

I sighed, and hugged Elijah.

"Don't worry this month will fly by. We have to get her to the site though in order for it to work." I told him softly. He nodded, and pulled away.

Elijah walked over to Kayla and picked her up. We all went to the witch site.

Klaus' POV

I had to kill her otherwise I would die slowly and painfully. I hated every minute of it. I lied to her, and I regret it.

I'm sitting in a bar out of state, and I was drinking Whisky. I motioned the bartender to come over here and poor me some more. I felt someone's presence sit next to me.

"What has you gloomy?" asked a female voice.

"I lied to someone that's important to me." I replied looking at her. She has blond hair, blue eyes, and she was frowning.

"Who was that?" she asked concerned. I sighed.

"My only niece. After I told her my lie some one broke in the house and killed her." I lied easily.

"That's terrible! Are you ok about this?" she asked. What a nice person. Maybe I will have her stick around.

"Honestly no. But when I told her all of those lies I was dying inside."

"What did you tell her that was so bad?" she asked full of sympathy.

"If you don't mind me asking." she added.

"I told her that I didn't care about her. I said that I was only being nice to her so then she could trust me. She slapped me, and then someone came in and killed her. We couldn't save her." I choked out with my eyes filling up with tears.

"Stop drinking and let's get you home." the woman ordered lightly.

"I don't have one because I travel everywhere."

"Then come back to mine. You will have a hangover tomorrow, and I will help you." she told me looking at me with concern.

"Fine." I said giving up. I payed, and we walked out to her car.

"What about mine?" I asked holding out my keys.

"I can have my brother drop it off at my house. He lives a block away from me."

"Alright." I said getting in her car.

It was silent for a few minutes. I decided to break it.

"What's your name?"

"Jessica. What's yours?"

"Klaus."

"Interesting name."

"I know. I'm not sure who wanted the name my father or mother."

She stayed silent. I looked out the window, and watched as the scenery went by.

"How old are you?"

"26. How old are you?"

"13." I joked and laughed. She just scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm really 28." I lied.

"Wow only 2 years difference." she mocked. We got to her house, and we got out. I stumbled a little bit.

"Jessica." I said grabbing her arm.

"What?" she asked looking in my eyes.

I started compelling her.

"You need to invite me in. Do you understand?"

"I understand." she answered in monotone.

We walked up to her door step. She unlocked her door, and walked in. She turned towards me.

"Come in."

I did so, and she turned on some lights. Perfect timing. My face changed, and when she turned around she screamed. I rushed over to her and clamped my hand over her mouth.

Jessica's POV

"Come in."

He followed me in, and I turned on some lights. I turned around, and I saw his face. I screamed, but he was now in front of me. He out a hand over my mouth to block my scream.

"You will stop screaming." he commanded with his pupils getting bigger then smaller. I wanted to scream no, but that's not what I was told to do.

"I will stop screaming." I said, but it was muffled from his hand.

"You will not run, but you will let me drink your blood."

On the inside I was terrified, but I couldn't control myself. He was controlling me. He took his hand away.

"I won't run, but I will let you drink my blood." I repeated.

"Good." Klaus said. Then he went for my neck. The whole world went black after a few seconds.

Klaus' POV

"I won't run, but I will let you drink my blood." she repeated.

"Good." I told her. Then I went for her neck.

After a few seconds she started to fall, but I caught her. I could tell that she already was loosing a lot of blood, and I was getting full.

I pulled away, and set her on the couch, bit my wrist, and put it to her mouth so then she wouldn't die.

Elijah's POV

I picked up Kayla, and we ran to Virginia Mystic Falls. Not to long after we got to the witch site.

"Emily! Please don't hurt us! We are only going to put Kayla in here!" Damon yelled. I looked at him weirdly, and walked in. I didn't feel any pain or anything.

"I'm not in pain." I said shrugging. I found the downstairs, and when I got to the last step on my right there was a open door. Everybody followed me in, and I set her down in the middle of the floor.

Causing people to jump was that the fireplace started on it's own. My guess is the witches.

"Let's light up the rest of the candles in here." Bella said looking around.

"Don't worry I got it." she added, and started up the candles. Now the room was brighter.

"You all have to leave now." said a familiar voice.

"Tatia?" I asked.

"Yes it's me. You all have to leave. I did a spell with Kayla to keep her body preserved so then she wouldn't rot. Don't worry I will take care of her." she informed us, but she appeared. She looks like Katerina, and Elena. Like I expected.

"Alright. Let's go." I said to everybody.

"The witches that died here will protect her so then nothing supernatural that's evil or wants to do evil in here. The only one's that can enter without a problem is you guys." she added. I nodded to her, and we all went back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
569K 3.3K 7
"Why are you following me?" She eyes me suspiciously, like she doesn't trust someone wanting to say hello. "I want to know your name. Mate." There...
2.4K 83 42
What if you found out that your parents aren't your parents? What if you found out your siblings aren't your real siblings? What if you just find o...
3.1K 99 31
Hey there this is my new fanfic going to be all about TVD/originals! I hope you all enjoy!! Now I'll tell you about the characters. ...