tyree - k.p. imagines

By becauseofthe90s

an imagine series in which keith powers pleasures you in more ways than one. More

a different world
a different world [2]
may the games begin
who's your daddy?
small author's note. 😩
anytime
who's your daddy? [2]
do or die
a different world [3] ↠ discontinued
who's your daddy? [finale]
fade into the background
do or die [2] ↠ discontinued
💫
have your opinion, but leave keith alone
come and see me [finale]
big surprise 🤤
how to unlock my big surprise 😉
the big reveal 😍
keith's sex slave - kinky imagine marathon
young and ready - kinky imagine marathon: algee smith edition
make-up sex - kinky imagine marathon: luke james edition
backstage hookups - kinky imagine marathon: bryshere gray edition
chill the fuck out - kinky imagine marathon: woody mcclain edition
backstage hookups part two - kinky imagine marathon: bryshere gray edition
morning pleasure - kinky imagine marathon: elijah kelly edition
brown skin
brown skin [finale]
surprise 🎉
happily never after
as your friend
as your friend [2]
author's question & answer
author's question and answer session 🦄
get away
as your friend [3]
appreciation post ❣️
I FUCKING CHOKED
as your friend [4]
as your friend [5]
as your friend [finale]
NEW THEME 🦄
song requests start now 💛 [closed]
make me feel ↠ song request #1
break from toronto ↠ the mini series
break from toronto [2] ↠ the mini series
break from toronto [3] ↠ the mini series (discontinued)
ur love ↠ song request #2
go add blckboyjoy to your library!
guess who?
vote
final vote
voting results + imagine book release date
its up!
it's time.

come and see me

8.1K 324 289
By becauseofthe90s

"Girl, I'm so excited to see Bryson do his shit on stage," your friend, Hazel, smiled, "You already know that's my baby daddy. His voice just speaks to me." You couldn't help but let out a soft laugh and shake your head; you and your friend Hazel were walking down the streets of L.A., heading towards the Staples Center for the BET Experience. You had worked enough hours on your job to get two tickets for you and Hazel, as well as a new outfit to wear to the event.

"Are you even excited to see anybody, (Your Name)? You're always so calm, and sometimes I want you to occupy me with my out-of-pocketness," Hazel sighed, looking over at you as the two of you finally got to the front entrance of the event. You shoved your hands in your back pants pockets and shrugged softly, "You know I'm a pretty laid-back person anyway. I don't think of these celebrities as.. well, celebrities; I just think they're normal people, just like we are." Hazel smiled at you, "That's why I love you."

The two of you stood in the long line to get inside of the event, carrying on a small conversation until you both were finally up front. You and Hazel showed the guards your wristbands and were allowed entry shortly after. You both pushed your way towards the front of the gate, getting an amazing view of the stage. "I think Bryson's performing first," Hazel nodded as you took your phone out of your Michael Kors mini backpack, nodding in response as you unlocked your phone. A notification from Instagram had popped up on the top of your screen, grabbing your attention:

keithpowers has shared a photo.

Your eyes immediately lit up and your fingers moved with a quickness to click the notification before it disappeared. You watched as your home screen was replaced by Keith's recent post— it was a video. Before you could even take a look at it, Hazel glanced over at your phone and gasped loudly, almost causing you to drop your phone in the process. Your eyes widened as you looked up at her to see her smiling widely. "You wanna see Keith!" she exclaimed, your face scrunching up. "Well, of course I'd like to meet him, but it's very unlikely that I will. Do you see how many people are out here, Haze? Be real; what's the chance of us seeing him? We'll probably miss him even though he's in the same area we are," you shrug softly, causing Hazel to roll her eyes slowly. "Oh, shut up, (Your Nickname). Stop trying to act like you're not daydreaming about what you would do if you do see him. You would care if you missed your opportunity to meet him, and since you have an amazing best friend, I'm gonna make your dreams come true," Hazel stated with a smirk. Your right eyebrow rose slowly; what is this girl up to? It already seemed as though she had a plan— a plan she thought of way ahead of time.

You decided to shake it off and focus on the event, for you heard the beat of Something Tells Me play around you. The crowd went crazy as Bryson came onstage, singing the lyrics into his microphone as he dead a little two step. You covered your ears as Hazel screamed like a banshee beside you. This was going to be a long day.

"Did you see Bryson look into my soul and sing to me?" Hazel swooned as the both of you walked down the street, going towards your Uber to return to your apartment. "Yes, Hazel, I saw it," you sighed. The BET Experience had ended thirty minutes ago, and this girl was still talking about the R&B heartthrob. Hazel was the biggest Bryson Tiller fan, and anything that had to do with Bryson, she knew without a doubt. Whenever she had the chance to talk about him, she'd take it with ease— well, not even ease. She was crazy about this man, almost as crazy as you were when it came to Keith, but she didn't know that, and she didn't have to know that— nobody did. You kept yourself together around most people, and you wanted to remain that way when it came to Keith, but there was only so much you could do when that man's name was mentioned around you.

You and Hazel stopped at the crossing section of the street. You pushed the button about four times so the sign that signaled that it was okay to walk across the street would replace the red hand on the light across from you both. You looked down at your shoes, examining them to make sure they weren't scoffed due to the millions of people that surrounded you, bumping into and stepping on you as many as a hundred times during the entire event. "(Your Name).." you heard Hazel breathe out; she sounded as though she had seen a ghost or something. You looked up at her with furrowed eyebrows to see that she was staring in front of her with wide eyes. Instead of asking her what was going on, you decided to look in the direction she was. Your heart stopped and your mouth went agape slightly; there stood no other than Keith Powers himself on the other side of the crosswalk, texting away at his phone.

"Oh my—" you began, only to feel Hazel grab onto your wrist and drag you across the street, not even looking both ways for incoming traffic. "Haze!" you screamed, giving her a crazed look as she forced you to make your way across the crosswalk. "Shush," she demanded. Your mouth closed as you both approached Keith, his eyes looking up from his phone and instantly connecting with yours. God, those eyes. Your breathing had started to speed up rapidly, causing you to place a hand over your chest. You were about to have a heart attack because of this man's presence; he had this much of an effect on you, and then both of you didn't even know each other like that.

"Hi," Hazel smiled, Keith looking in her direction and giving her a big smile, "My name's Hazel, and this is my friend, (Your Name). She's a really big supporter of yours; she practically stalks your social media just to see what you're up to everyday, as well as how you look.. She's really obsessed with how you look." Your eyes widened at Hazel's statement and you snapped your head towards her, nudging her. Hazel caught herself before she could stumble to the side due to your shove, her eyes rolling slightly as she turned her attention back to Keith who was chuckling under his breath at your previous action. "Can we take a picture?" Hazel asked politely. "Sure," Keith nodded, his deep voice practically creating a river pool inside of your panties.

Hazel smiled and took out your phone out of your back pocket as you stood there like a mannequin, forgetting how to move or speak; all you could do was blink, and you could barely even breathe. Keith walked over to your side and wrapped his arm around your waist, looking at your iPhone 7 Plus camera as she held it up towards the both of you. "Okay, on the count of three. One, two, three," Hazel stated, snapping the picture after she counted down. She looked at the picture and practically laughed at it, causing Keith to raise an eyebrow with a slight smirk on his face. "Do you mind if I take a look at the picture?" he asked, and Hazel shook her head, handing your phone over to Keith. Keith looked down at the photo and looked back over at you, realizing that you were still frozen in place. "Hey, uh, (Your Name)?" he said, trying to gain your attention.

You slowly looked over at him, "Y-yes?" "You mind if we take this picture again? You look kind of.. lost," he chuckled, showing you the picture. You looked down at your phone to see the picture of you and Keith; Keith looked amazing as usual, a big, bright smile upon his face, while you stood there like a rock, pale in the skin and evidently terrified. You mentally face-palmed yourself, sighing softly, "Sorry.. Yeah, we can take it again." You walked over to Hazel and handed her back your phone, catching a mumble that slipped between her lips, "So much for calm and collected, huh?" "Shut up," you mumbled back to her as you made your way back over to Keith. 'C'mon, (Your Nickname), you got this. He's just a normal person— you got it,' you said inside of your head.

"Ready?" Hazel asked as Keith snaked his arm around your waist again, his hand a little lower than the last time. You looked up at Keith in surprise as he looked down at you, giving you a secret wink; you blushed softly and looked over at Hazel as you wrapped your arm around Keith as well, nodding over at Hazel, "Ready." You put a smile on your face while Hazel counted down again, snapping the photo. Hazel looked down at the picture and smiled softly at it, walking over to you and handing you the phone. The picture showed you posing and smiling while Keith looked down at you in admiration; it was like one of those 'couple goals' type of pictures, and it made your heart flutter. "I like it," you heard Keith state behind you, causing you to turn around and face him. He was directly behind you, wearing the same smirk he had upon his face before, "Do you mind sending that to me?" You nodded softly, "Sure, no problem. I'll DM it to—"

"Or you can just have my number," Keith shrugged, taking out his phone in the process. Your eyes widened as you looked over at Hazel who was acting a fool behind you, doing the 'mask off' dance. You slapped her shoulder so she would stop, her soft giggles only being heard between the two of you. You looked back over at Keith to see him clicking away on his iPhone, handing it over to you, "Go ahead and put your number in so I know it's you." You took his phone in your hands, practically melting at the fact that you were even holding his phone in your hands; it sounded crazy, but it was so surreal to you.

You typed in your phone number, saving your contact in his phone as you handed it back over to him. You put your phone in his hand, "You do the same." Keith smirked at your sudden boldness, putting his information in your phone and handing your cellular device back to you once he was done. Keith looked up to see that the crosswalk signal was now indicating that he could walk across,"I have to get going, y'all, but don't forget to send me that picture." You and Hazel smiled at him, waving as he gave you both one last smile and walked across the crosswalk. Hazel looked over at you to see you still watching Keith vanish from your eyesight. "So who's the best friend ever?" she asked, you looking over at her and hugging her in response. She hugged you back and rubbed your back, "Yeah, I thought so."

You and Hazel were now in your Uber, headed back to your apartment. You both were on your phones, posting pictures of you two at the event, as well as texting others back, telling them about how the event went. As you clicked the 'home' button of your iPhone, you saw a text notification pop up at the top of your screen. You heart skipped a beat once you saw the contact name, and you decided to click the notification and read the message:

Your 'Not So Secret' Admirer 💍:

I'm glad that your friend stopped me tonight. Without her, I would've never met a beautiful woman like yourself.

You smiled big at the text message and decided to text back with the picture you and Keith took:

(Your Name) 💞:

I'm glad she stopped you too. Without her, I would've never met the man I've spent months dreaming of meeting. Here's your picture by the way.

It wasn't even a couple seconds until you saw that he read your message, and the grey dots displayed upon your screen made you anxious for his reply.

And after a couple more seconds of waiting, you finally got one:

Your 'Not So Secret' Admirer 💍:

Come and see me.

tbc.

this imagine is only going to have two parts, and the next part is gonna be out of pocket as hell. 🤗 i'm gonna make ya'll ruin ya' favorite pair of panties. 💅🏽this is based on what i feel would have happened if i went to the BET Experience with my friend yesterday. 😭 they meet Keith and put it on Snapchat— hugging up on my man and all. i was PRESSEDT. 😩

stay tuned for all that, though. 😉

enjoy this imagine while i listen to dvsn and wish somebody's son would come and change my life. 😋

— c. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 549 26
keith tyree powers imagines his girl and only his, the girl he loves and cherishes. forever yours, keith tyree powers. ♥
692K 29.3K 103
imagines and mini series about keith powers.
67 0 6
A mini series following the sexploits of our main character Stephanie. It's thrilling, passionate and sure to have you wanting more.
173K 8.2K 46
KP imagines ✨ All your favorite songs feat. Keith