The Difference Between You an...

By Blackshade_Shadow

(Y/n) (L/n), a child who once would smile. She was apart of Phantom Lord when they attacked the Fairy Tail gu... More

Ch. 1
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Not an Update
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Happy New Years
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
HOLY SHIT Y'ALL
Chapter 15
ON HOLD
Filler Crap
A/N
Chapter 16
Hiatus

Ch. 2

5.7K 172 50
By Blackshade_Shadow

7 Years Later (the day Tenrou team comes back)

You sat in comfortable silence as you waited for your orders from your Master. After you left Fairy Tail all those years ago, you quickly joined Twilight Ogre.

Over the seven years, you've changed drastically. Your body has more curves than before, your chest is much bigger as well, and to add to that, you were quite built for your size. Your short hair from before was now at (h/l), still it's (h/c). You're (e/c) eyes were still dull from the day you left the Fairy Tail guild. But other than that, you got to be back at being in a dark guild.

You had your Twilight Ogre guild mark on your left side of your neck, letting everyone know which guild you belonged to. The master of the guild also listened to each and every one of your plans, causing the guild to get a reputation. You brought Twilight Ogre to it's finest abilities. Which led to the Fairy Tail guild relying on Twilight Ogre.

Though, because of that, they dropped in debt to your guild, causing several guild members go to that rundown guild, getting the money that they owed. Today was your day to go with a couple of your group members to go to the guild.

You walked towards your master's office, your arms crossed. You knocked on his door once, before walking in.

"Reaper, didn't I tell you to go to that worthless guild already?" Your master spoke, his arms crossed as he glared at you. You were given the nickname Reaper from the master himself, for how dull your eyes were, and how you never cared when you attacked Innocents. Reaper seemed to be your nickname on the media, and around Fiore too. You rolled your eyes at him, leaning over his desk.

"Well master. Remember, I'm bound to your by our deal, as well as that, you have to tell me my task. Forgot already?" You spat out slightly, your dull (e/c) eyes flashing to a deep red before back to your (e/c) eyes in a split second. He flinched ever so slightly, before looking away.

"Ah...Yes. Go head the money that Macao owes us." He stated, clearing his voice slightly. You nodded grinning slightly.

"As you wish master." You turned around, walking straight out the door, meeting up with your small group. "Let's go." You said nonchalantly, walking out of the guild hall towards the hill where the Fairy Guild stayed at.

Once you got there, you kicked open the doors, staring at the people in the guild. Your guild members spoke to Macao, threatening him to give them the money they owed. You stood on the sidelines, your arms crossed as you stayed quiet.

You wore a black short sleeved shirt which stopped at the beginning of your abdomen, you had black skinny jeans on, as well as black knee high boots. You held a stoic look on your face as you watched Romeo walk towards you, he himself having a frown on his face.

"Why can't you just come back..." He whispered softly, only enough for you to hear him. Your eye twitched slightly, every time you came to retrieve money from Macao, Romeo always asked you this. You ignored him as you watched as one of your guild members attacked Macao and the others.

Romeo jumped into the fight, sending out his purple flames towards your guild member, hitting him. You shook your head in disappointment, seeing how his magic power barely excelled.

"This is wasting my time. Just give us the money Macao, master wants it now." You said emotionlessly while your attention was somewhere else.

Right as your guild members surrounded the beaten the fairy members, the door were kicked open, a bright light shining through the doors, silhouettes standing in the light.

"What's happening here? You guys starting a fight without us?!" A familiar​ voice spoke out, causing everyone that was in the guild stiffen at the new voice, your body stiffening as well.

No way....They're not back..Are they?

"NATSU!!" Everyone from the fairy tail guild yelled out in happiness, seeing Natsu, and the Tenrou people. Your stoic face was replaced with a small look of shock, before it dropped.

"Who the hell are these freaks? More weak people from this guild? This will be easy." Your guild members went to attack the bodies that stood in the doorway, only to be sent flying a few feet away from them.

They landed in front of you, all of them having scratches covering their bodies.

"Get up, or are you as pathetic as them?" You questioned, your voice cold and harsh to the touch while you stared down at them.

"S-sorry Reaper!" They stood up instantly, going to attack Natsu and the others again, only for Erza to slash at them herself. They stared at her with a terrified look on their faces.

"Who are you people?!" They trembled slightly, as they tried to get out of the guild.

"We're Fairy Tail's strongest members! We made our way back from Tenrou Island!!" Makarov stated proudly, and each fairy member who returned, through out your guild members, they themselves running back towards the guild hall, their tails tucked between their legs.

"Tch...pussies." You muttered quietly, starting to walk towards the doors, only for a Macao, Jet, and Droy block your path, all three of them having glares on you.

"(Y/n)..You've grown." You heard Erza and Mira say, as your back was turned towards them. You looked over your left shoulder that them, your guild mark completely showing, your dull (e/c) eyes and stoic face caused the Tenrou people to gasp.

"Why do you have that mark (Y/n)-chan..?" Juvia asked, hesitating slightly. Her voice quivered as she stared at the guild mark on you. "What happened to your guild mark for this guild? Juvia wants to know."

"I erased it." You said bluntly, and held your hand out towards the three in front of you who blocked your path from the doors. You ball of black energy circled and swirled within your hand, as it grew more darker with each second.

"Nightmare Dragon blast." You muttered, the ball of black energy shooting out towards the three, hitting them dead on before they could even react. All three of them were pushed out of your way, giving you the way to move towards the doors, pushing them open, to where a hand gripped your wrist, causing you to snap your head towards the one who gripped your wrist. Natsu Dragneel.

"How could you attack your guild mates like that?" He asked you, his voice quivering in anger. You just stared at him, before blinking slowly.

"They aren't my guild mates, none of your are. I have every right to attack and do as I please." A black flame curled around your wrist, crawling up Natsu's hand, making him cry out in pain, and let go of you. The black flames dispersed once he had let go of you.

"How did you learn that?.." Markarov asked, his eyes slightly widened and in shock, you only gave him one single glance, before a black haired mage caught your sight. Gajeel.. He himself was in slight shock and surprise that you were stronger, and much older.

"I have my ways." With that, you took off on a run, down the hill towards the city. You took one glance back, seeing Makarov talking with Erza and Mira, Mira's attention on you. You sighed, shaking your head.

Once you got back to your guild, you slauntered in, walking past the guild mates that left you to deal with the Fairy Tail guild.

You walked towards your master's office, hearing the doors of the guild hall be snapped in two, as well as two feminine voices followed by it.

"(Y/n)!!" Erza and Mira called out towards you, which you ignored completely, stepping into your master's office. He looked at you, seeing a slight annoyed look in your eyes.

"What happened? Did you get the money?" You master questioned, his eyes glaring into your body. You walked around his desk, standing beside him while looking at the door.

"Not even close. Macao didn't hand over the money, and Fairy Tail's S-Class team decided to barge in, causing your pathetic members to run." You stated as his door burst open, standing Titiana and the She-Devil to charge into the room.

"Erase the guild mark off of (Y/n), as well as having Fairy Tail no longer pay you!" They both said in sync, calmness running through their voices.

Your master laughed, wrapping a hand around your waist protectively. "As if I would give up my prized possession over to you Fairies. She came to me seven years ago, after your guild had caused her to leave." Both the females in front of you stared flabbergasted. They shook it off internally, both putting on a stoic look.

"Do what we say. Or, your guild will face the wrath of us." Mira turned into her She-Devil form, and Erza went into her Heaven's Wheel form causing your master to sweatdrop. You looked at him out of the corner of your eye, you knew he held pride.

"Fine. I'll do it." Your eyes widened slightly, hearing the words that came out of your master's mouth. Erza and Mira smirked in victory.

"We'll meet you outside (Y/n)." They said, both their expressions turning into a glare as they walked out. You turned towards your master, furrowing your eyebrows.

"I'll erase your guild mark by my own hands. Once it's gone, the deal will be broken. Then, you can have your end of the deal." You grinned at his words liking the idea of having your end of the bargain. You leaned down towards him, as he starting wiping away the guild mark from your neck. Once it was gone, you pulled away, the grin turning into a demonic like smirk, as the room began to grow darker inside.

"Don't worry master. I'll only take half of my end~" you purred slightly, licking your lips as your dull (e/c) eyes flashed to a deep red, staying like that for awhile. Then, everything went completely dark.

Normal POV

Erza and Mira waited patiently for (Y/n) to leave the room. Erza's arms were crossed as she tapped her foot lightly, while Mira's were held in front of her, herself having a soft smile on her face.

What seemed, after 10 minutes, (Y/n) finally opens the office door, walking out of it, seeing it was completely dark inside the room. She closed the door behind her, a stoic expression upon her (s/c) skin, as she stared at Erza and Mira. They observed her as the three girls walked out of the guild, up the hill towards the rundown guild.

Mira and Erza had taken notice that (Y/n) no longer has a smile on her face like before, just a blank and stoic look covered over her face. (Y/n)'s hair was much longer than when she was younger, she grew in height too. As well as that, they noticed that she seemed much more built than she used to be, she became curvy, and had a chest than when she was younger. But what got them curious about (Y/n), was how strong her magic energy was.

They felt it when she first encountered them in the rundown guild hall, the felt a mass amount of magic power surrounded her. What worried them was, they no longer felt the light that she used to have inside her, instead, they felt evil, pure evil and darkness inside her, especially inside her magic.

Finally, the three females made it towards the Fairy Tail guild hall. Once there, Erza and Mira grabbed (Y/n)'s arms, holding them behind her back. She grunted slightly, as the two females pushed on towards the guild.

Your POV

You were the first to be pushed into the guild hall, the loud ruckus coming from the guild stopped immediately, as everyone in the guild hall turned towards the doors and saw you.

You looked at all the people who surrounded you, Erza and Mira tightening their grip on your wrists, causing you to growl slightly.

I can't use it yet, I just used some of it on my old master before I left.

You felt a familiar warm feeling in front of you, causing you to look up. Natsu stood in front of you, his eyes held pain, but also anger. He had his fist surrounded with fire, as he raised it up, punching you square in the face across your cheek.

Erza and Mira had let go of you out of surprised, and from the punch from Natsu, you were sent straight into a wall, your body slamming against it, your body dropping to the ground. You huffed slightly, pushing yourself off the ground, standing up straight, even with a couple scratches that were on your cheek.

Juvia could help it, and ran towards you, pulling you into her arms. She didn't want to see her little sister get hurt, but she didn't know the truth. Your body became rigged against her arms, as she squeezed your body tighter.

"(Y/n)." You heard Makarov say, as Juvia had let you go out her grip, pushing you towards the old man who was sitting on the bar counter. Once you were in front of him, Makarov placed his hand on your head, as he stared at you.

"My child. Why did you do this, why did you leave the guild, joined a dark guild, and terrorized the guild?" He questioned you, while the whole guild had their eyes on you, one pair of eyes pierced through the others, Gajeel's eyes.

You shrugged slightly, your eyes closed, not even wanting to explain. "You should know by now Makarov, once a dark guild member, always one." He glared at your statement, causing you to sigh. "Fine. I-" your sentence was cut short by being interrupted by Romeo.

"She left because of Macao! She had so many ideas, so many plans to help our guild, it lost all of our strongest members. And her plans would have worked, it had helped me become stronger! But my father didn't listen to her, he believed that his ways would work! No one else believed her ideas!! She had enough of it, I know she did, and left because of it!" Romeo said, his voice becoming hoarse as tears welled up, rolling down his cheeks. Makarov stared at him, before turning to Macao, who stood straight. You on the other hand, had your eyes closed slightly, you didn't want to watch, or see anything, so you chose to listen instead.

"I only did that because I believed that my ways would have worked." Macao said confidently.

"Look where that went Macao." You stated emotionlessly, one of your eyes opening slightly, nothing showing through it. Before Macao could say anything else, Makarov joined in, stopping a fight before it began. Makarov cleared it, saying that everyone was family, and they should get along. He commented that the guild should celebrate for the return of Fairy Tail's S-Class arrivals. Everyone agreed, while you walked to a window sill, that the rundown guild had.

You sat on the window sill, looking out the window as the guild began to have a ruckus, with everyone getting into a fight.

You heard footsteps coming your way, but you ignored it, continuing to block out the ruckus that was happening.

"What the hell happened to you while I was gone for so long?" A familiar rough voice asked as they stood beside you. You turned your head towards Gajeel, and you felt your chest tighten up slightly at seeing his signature smirk.

You stood up from your spot on the window sill, standing face to face with Gajeel. Your hands clenched in fists.

"You ass.." you punched him across the face, before upper cutting him in the jaw, causing him to groan, and loose balance, making him fall back. Before he could fully fall back, he grabbed ahold of your wrist making you fall with him. Your eyes widened, as you fell with him, landing on top of him.

"Jeez (Y/n), the hell was that for." He groaned again, groaning at the pain in his face, pain in his back, and on his stomach since you landed on top of him. You glared at him, before trying to crack a smile, giving a little one away at him, before your face made you drop the smile.

Gajeel sat up, dropping his hand on your head running it. You slapped his hand away, fixing your hair back to how you had it, before being pulled into the Iron Dragon's grip.

Your body stiffened on inpulse, before slowly relaxing against his arms, breathing in his scent. Slowly, and awkwardly, you returned his hug. Gajeel took note how you no longer liked being touched, you were more anti social, and you weren't happy and perky anymore.

What exactly happened to her while we were gone?

MKAY! CHAPTER 2 DOWN FOR THE COUNT! Hehe, hope you all enjoy this.

Vote
Comment
Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.3K 30
WARNING: Not sure but just to be safe this may trigger something for people dealing with depression. Don't be fooled by the deceiving looks of th...
67.5K 2.2K 24
Gajeel saved Levy's life, again. It was nothing new to her but she was tired of feeling weak and helpless. She was also confused with the feelings th...
306K 6.4K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
460K 11.8K 37
[[COMPLETED]] Juvia Lockser had a little sister, named (Y/n) Lockser. They got separated as children and now has gone separated ways, Juvia has joi...