My BadBoy

By pinkypie13

Ashley Sunshine is ready to go off to college and start a new life since her high school experience wasn't... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Fudge
Chapter 2: Meet Jackson Miller
Chapter 3: Vanilla bean
Chapter 4: Roommate of my Dreams
Chapter 5: What she dosen't know
Chapter 6: When realization hits
Chapter 7: Girl talk
Chapter 8: Famiglia
Chapter 9: A pissed off Jackson
Chapter 10: What happens in physics stays in physics
Chapter 11: Let's Ride
Chapter 12: Mr. Fluffs
Chapter 13: Off limits
Chapter 14: "Jackson I have the plague"
Chapter 15: "I think I just died inside"
Chapter 16: "Let's make him Jealous"
Chapter 17: When she cares for a drunkie
Chapter 18: Are we out of the woods yet? pt. 1
Chapter 19: Are we out of the woods yet? Pt 2.
Chapter 20: Never doubt google
Chapter 21: About yesterday
Chapter 22: Anything is possible
Chapter 23: Baby
Chapter 24: It's a guarantee
Chapter 25: Netflix and Chill
Chapter 26: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Chapter 27: Little Red Riding Hood
Chapter 28: Written in the stars
Chapter 29: Trust and Games
Chapter 30:Never have I ever
Chapter 31: Tears and smoke
Chapter 32: Who is Alfonso?
Chapter 33: "Down for the challenge"
Chapter 34: 3 Strikes
Chapter 35: Almost
Chapter 36: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt. 1
Chapter 37: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt.2
Chapter 38: Gamma Tau Kappa, Fraternity pt. 3
Chapter 39: "Who needs an Andrew when you've got a Jackson Miller?"
Chapter 40: "And just like that, my smile was gone"
Chapter 41: The domino effect
Chapter 42: Old Love...?
Chapter 43: Temptation
Chapter 44: Decision making
Chapter 45: Oh sweet baby Jesus
Chapter 46: It takes two to...
Chapter 47: Naked
Chapter 48: Playing with fire
Chapter 49: Roselyn
Chapter 50: Betrayal
Chapter 51: After
Chapter 52: Lucky Number 12
Chapter 53: Sweet Surprises
Chapter 54: "Ciao Principessa"
Chapter 55: Who said it?
Chapter 57: Hold me down
Chapter 58: Safe Haven
Chapter 59: Saved by the bell
Chapter 60: "Baby you don't want me"
Chapter 61: The Girls Room
Chapter 62: Let the games begin
Chapter 63: Euphoria
Chapter 64: Shut up and drive
Chapter 65: Too Easy
Chapter 66: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 67: Warm Up
Chapter 68: Girl Meets Evil
Chapter 69: For Better Or For Worse
Chapter 70: Save Me
Chapter 71: A Dirty (Chicken) Night.
Chapter 72: Zzz-ing Through Everything
Chapter 73: Unstoppable
Chapter 74: The Truth Untold
Chapter 75: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 76: Bloodlust
Chapter 77: The Truth Untold Cont.
Chapter 78: Alexa, play "here comes the Bride"
Chapter 79: The Confrontation
Chapter 80: My Badboy
BONUS

Chapter 56: Henry?...

18.7K 646 137
By pinkypie13

A/N: Okay so I have to warn you this chapter might get a little confusing but there's a reason for everything I write/include in this book so if you have a question pls leave a comment and I will try my best to respond :)

Chapter 56: Henry?...

   "Psst, hey girl" Henry reached his hand through the metal bars in his cell and slapped the concrete on my side.

   I groaned. " Argh leave me alone"

     He shot me a sympathetic look. " You know, I really can help you get out of here"

      " Really?," I faked enthusiasm. "Is that why you look beaten, battered and bruised?"

       He frowned and looked at the ground.

         I sighed. " Sorry i'm being such a bitch but...if the one person I thought would —could save me isn't going to"

   A single tear slid down my cheek.

   The old man laughed. " You mean..Jackson Miller?"

      I froze. " H-How do you know him?" 

         "That's what i've been trying to tell you, he was here" He grabbed the bars with both hands.

        I gasped. " He was here? Jackson? What where is—"

           The old man smiled softly making three wrinkle lines appear on his forehead.  "Well he wasn't here here, but...I saw him"

    I squinted my eyes, puzzled. " Wha— you mean like a psychic?"

      "In a way...yes," Something crossed over his face when I laughed. "Look, I know you don't believe me but sometimes you need to believe in the things that seem impossible"

  I tried to clear my mind. I want to believe him but I can't help the feeling that i'm all alone—

     "You're not alone" He assured me.

         I pushed myself against the wall trying to put as much distance between me and this man as possible. " What the hell, you can read minds too now?"

  "Look I can't help you if you don't believe," He moved his hands in a circle in my direction. " You're filled with negative energy"

   I looked at him more closely. It was dark so I couldn't really see him that much but he had a white goatee and it looked like there were bald patches in his hair. Can someone shed that much hair?, no it looked like they were yanked out. ouch. I also noticed he was wearing a...sheet. He literally wrapped a sheet around himself like a toga —or maybe that's what they gave him to wear and he made the best of it. The point is, if anyone is a psychic he is right?

  Right?

    I inhaled deeply. Pushing all my beliefs aside I nodded my head. " I believe"

        He stared directly at me for a few minutes, no words just, stares. I can trust this guy right? I keep second guessing myself. I hate it. It's not like he can do anything to me, he's in a different cell than I am anyway.

   Henry reached his arms out and I crawled over to where he was sitting and placed my hands on his —which by the was was covered in dirt and i'm pretty sure I saw pieces of his grey hair too. He closed his eyes and for a minuted I just stared at him thinking wtf but then...

    "Please," A dark haired woman gasped. "I don't know where she is!"

      "Bullshit!, you don't know where your own daughter is?!" Jackson growled.

         " Look, Mr i'm sorry she kidnapped your friend but i'm sorry, I— the last time I saw Sadie she was leaving for college" The woman pleaded for her life.

     Jackson glared at her then looked at three tall guys to his right. " Bag her up"

       One of the guys grabbed a rope and another pulled out a knife then they —

           " No! No stop please I can't watch this," I pulled away from his hand. "How is this even possible?"

   "Look I know this is strange but there are mystical things in the world, things you didn't even know exist," Henry explained. "What you view happened yesterday so whatever it is you don't want to see happened already whether you want to see it or not, however it's taking all my energy to project this to you right now so once you see it i'm afraid you can't view it again" 

     "I...," I stared at him in horror. "...Don't know what's going on right now"

          " You don't have to watch it if you don't want to dear but it's important that to put all your fears behind you, that is how I will help you escape this place" His eyes were kind and reassuring.

    "What about you?" I asked.

    He smiled as if I just reminded him of some kind of inside joke. " I have a feeling I'll be alright..like magic" he winked.

    My head feels like it's going to explode and this is by far the weirdest experience of my life but I held his hands again.

    " I don't like hitting women but—"

       " Wait! wait! S-She um said something about staying at a palace"  The woman —the woman i'm assuming is Sadie's mother said—

  Jackson rose his eyebrows. " A palace?"

    " Y-Yes um Bianchi manor?" 

        Jackson paused. " Of course!," He laughed, the men around him exchanged looks. " He took her to his house, thank you"

    He kissed the woman's forehead and ran out the door.

      "I'm coming vanilla bean"

     "W-Why did you show me this?" I asked Henry.

        He shot me a sad smile. "So you don't lose hope after what happens next"

          " What's gonna happen next?" Confusion was strong in my voice.

            " Fight through it ashley, do not give up that easily"

          " Fight through what? What's coming?" I looked around panicking.

           I locked eyes with the old man again. " He's coming for you" He whispered.

              " Wha—?"

           " Where did you put that bitch!" Vito spat. I could hear him descending the stairs. I turned around and when I looked back Henry was...gone.

  A guard slammed his baton on the metal bars. " Stop talking to a dead man's cell, get up"

      I gasped.

     What the...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: No that wasn't a typo, Henry (the old man) is dead (-ish). He died a couple chapters ago after Ashley left the dungeon and "passed out" a.k.a fell asleep after her shower the first time (Sadie confessed they were planning on killing him anyway) 

 Don't worry I have a plan for Henry! (In another book lol, call it a crossover ;) don't look for the book I haven't published it yet but it's gonna have something to do with 'the unseen'

 Anyways no more spoilers, tell me what you think ab this chapter, I tried my best to make in not confusing but Idk (sorry if its not that great)

  Pls vote, and comment if you liked it anyway haha ❤

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
Mosdenea By Animallover55

Mystery / Thriller

435K 28.9K 46
*Book 1 of the Saint J's Boys* He put his forehead against mine, making my breath hitch. Whispering he said, "You're a star Parker Finch. And I'm a b...
306K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...