Phoenix Fire || Fairy Tail [1]

By scribe-of-azaris

[BOOK 1: THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES] Published: [05/03/2017] Completed: [22/09/2017] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #2 in Assas... More

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐎𝐍𝐄 || 𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄
𝐢. 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐢𝐯. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝
𝐯. 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐯𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐓𝐖𝐎 || 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐢𝐱. 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 {𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝐱𝐢. 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 {𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 {𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐯. 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 {𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐩𝐭. 𝐨𝐧𝐞)
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨) {𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐱. 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐲
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 || 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 || 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐥. 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐥𝐢. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐥
𝐱𝐥𝐯. 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 {𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 {𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

2.8K 103 14
By scribe-of-azaris

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
❛ ... ❜

"You were great out there!" Lucy congratulated Rose.

"Yes, I don't think I've ever seen Bacchus be defeated so easily!" Erza added on, a slight smile lighting her expression as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, you were totally on fire out there!" Natsu grinned, followed by some more praise from the others.

"Thanks," Rose smiled, taking another sip of the glass of water she'd been given. "But I think Wendy should re-join the games, now, because my arm is a bit tender."

That was a lie. Her arm felt perfectly fine, but she wanted Wendy to continue the games. She was healed up and ready to fight, thanks to Porlyusica's help.

"Alright! I'll try my best!" Wendy cheered, a bright smile on her face.

'Unsuspecting,' Rose thought to herself.

"Mira's up next. You coming?" Asked Lucy, gesturing to the door.

"Sure!"

Together, they all made their way out into the hallway which led to the guild's viewing area, chattering away aimlessly.

"We've got to do something about those jerks in Raven Tail," Natsu said, referencing the earlier attempt at kidnapping Wendy, Carla and Porlyusica. "They can't just get away with this!"

"It's as if they're trying to take us out, one by one," Erza added.

Carla paused. "Actually, I'm not entirely sure that's true."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" asked Wendy.

"How can you say that after everything that's happened?" asked Erza.

"The bandits from earlier told Natsu that they were hired by Raven Tail to kidnap Lucy for some reason... but their plan ultimately ended in failure. Not only did they choose the wrong target but Natsu easily stopped them."

"What's so strange about that?" questioned Lisanna.

"We don't know what they were going to do with Lucy if they caught her, either," Erza added.

"I don't want to know!" Lucy protested.

"The method they used raises a red flag. They have a wizard that can instantly drain magic power. That's the one which attacked Wendy and I before the games even began."

"Yes, of course, you're right... and Master Makarov believes that was the same wizard which nullified Lucy's magic from the sidelines during her battle with Flare." Erza provided.

"If Raven Tail has a wizard which possesses that kind of skill, one would think that they would choose him to involve in the abduction."

"Maybe they just thought he would be too suspicious." Gray interrupted. "If they sent one of their guys out just before the battle people might notice it."

"The organisers want everyone nearby since they don't announce who's fighting until just before the match." Lisanna reasoned.

"I think you're giving them too much credit," Wendy stated.

"I don't think they care how they do things unless there's somebody hurt in the end." Lucy scowled.

"Well, no matter what, if they're targeting us in and outside the arena we must remain on guard at all times. No one should go anywhere by themselves." Erza warned.

"What kind of battle is this?!" Natsu and Gray shrieked.

Rose couldn't blame them, considering the way the battle between Mira and Jenny was going.

"I thought this was meant to be a battle...?" she frowned.

"Huh?" Erza and Lucy chorused, their eyes resembling moons.

"They're not gonna make me do this kind of stuff, are they?" exclaimed Wendy with a worried expression, face bright red with embarrassment.

"Oh my gosh..." Rose face-palmed. The two opposing mages had decided to pose in outfits chosen by the judges as part of their battle. Female members from all the guilds participating were streaming down to the stadium, wearing their own outfits.

The ones to initiate this were from Mermaid Heel, the all-girls guild. She groaned once again when yet another team showed up- the cousins from Lamia Scale, Cheria and Sherry.

Rose turned around and noticed the First Master prancing up to them with a cheerful expression. "You shouldn't just stand here like a bunch of party-poopers! Let's all go down there together!"

"She does make a point..." Erza smirked.

"For real?" exclaimed Lucy.

"I don't wanna..." Rose mumbled, covering her mouth as she yawned and curled up in her seat. "I'm comfy here..."

"I said I didn't want to do this!" Rose hissed, backing away from the crowd of swimsuit-clad female mages.

Rose didn't know how they did it, but they somehow had her magically changed into a (thankfully modest), red swimming shirt and dark shorts. A black flame pattern decorated the edge of the shirt, and her hair had been tied into a high-ponytail- the fringe brushed away from her face.

The phoenix slayer's eyes seemed brighter and more childish without the ever-present fringe covering her face.

"I wanna go home..."

Rose retreated to a corner and began to sulk, whilst the rest posed for the crowd.

"Wardrobe change! School swimsuits!" called out Chapati.

There was a poof of smoke and suddenly she was wearing one of the one-piece swimsuits which children at school would wear. "This is humiliating..." Rose groaned and wrapped her arms around herself, wishing they would hurry up and change the theme to something which wasn't swimsuits.

They went through some more weird topics, until Chapati called out, "Cat ears!"

Rose perked up, recognising the word cat almost immediately. She couldn't help it- she was, after all, a dedicated cat-lover.

And then she glanced down. She had been dressed in a pink onesie with black speckles and a creamy stomach. The girl immediately recognised the colour palette.

"Aww yeah, it's a Fro onesie!"

She happily waved her hands around, a grin on her face as she gushed over how similar it was to the little Exceed's one.

"Rose!"

Rose glanced to the opposite side of the stadium and recognised Fro, who was floating towards her with his Exceed wings extended.

"Fro!" the onesie-clad phoenix slayer squealed, immediately tackling the adorable feline. Her arms wrapped around the feline as she secured him to her safely.

"You're so cute~"

The dark-haired phoenix slayer was immediately infatuated with the Exceed's cuteness.

"It appears Fairy Tail's phoenix slayer, Rose Fellia, has a soft spot for Frosch, an exceed member of Sabretooth!"

Rose ignored them.

"Fro, do you want to stay with me for a bit?"

"Fro would like to!"

"Yay!"

They went through a few more outfit changes until the one Rose dreaded the most was called...

"Wedding dresses!"

".... This dress is stifling." Rose scowled and turned around immediately - preparing to leave the arena. 'There is no way in hell I'm staying here in this thing.'

The dress was long, reaching the ground, with a bunch of white fabric roses along the bottom. A short veil had been attached to her hairdo, which was just a messy bun with her fringe clipped back.

"Wait... never mind." Rose suddenly smirked, realising this was the perfect time for her to see some ships up close, in action. She noticed Levy staring at Gajeel, and Lyon and Gray fighting over Juvia. (Gray won)

"Oh, Lucy~" Rose cooed, waltzing up to the unsuspecting blonde mage with a smirk. Frosch was cradled in the dark-haired flame mage's arms carefully. "Are you waiting for Natsu?"

Lucy turned bright red. "N-no!"

All of a sudden, Lucy's celestial spirit Loke appeared.

"W-what?" Lucy gasped, after being scooped up and held bridal style. The two disappeared before Rose could start ranting about Loke interfering with NaLu.

The phoenix slayer turned around and ran straight into Mr Grumpy Emo Penguin, AKA Rogue.

"Uh... hello?" Rose said unsurely.

"Frosch." He scowled.

"Oh... here you go!" Rose passed Frosch (who had dozed off) to him, before realising he was wearing a black and white tuxedo.

'1...2...3...'

"Bwahaha~" The female burst into a fit of laughter, falling over as she tried hard to not cry. She probably looked like she was having a seizure, but she honestly couldn't help it. "You... you really do look like a penguin!"

Rose paused, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Are you done yet?" Rogue scowled at her. Rose could almost see the angry tick mark. Annoying him was almost as fun as it was to annoy Natsu.

"Yea- nope."

The girl collapsed into another fit of giggles, before finally managing to scramble up and contain her laughter.

"Alright! It looks like it's time to move onto another round of swimsuits!" announced Chapati. Before he could continue, he was interrupted by screaming from far above.

Everyone glanced up, trying to figure out what it was.

The sight was enough to burn Rose's retina's out.

"I will never be the same way again..." Rose whimpered, attempting to rub the terrible vision out of her eyes.

Ooba Babasaama, Lamia Scale's current guild master, was standing on the top of the giant statue, and after catching the crowd's attention she leapt down and threw off her cloak.... Revealing the unsightly pink lacy one-piece which she was hiding underneath.

Before any further damage could be made to the minds of the viewers, Chapati interrupted- his voice wavering as he clutched the microphone in his hand tightly.

"And with that crash course, in reality, the mood in the arena has been brought down to Earthland. Party's over, folks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.2K 54
We already know about the typical stories about Lucy leaving the guild well this is one of them as well but only on the beginning, because afterwards...
98.8K 1.2K 127
This is a new idea I had for, a Fairy Tail story! It is about an OC character named Solus Donovan who once lived a peaceful life, that was until his...
143K 3.3K 37
-I do not own Fairy Tail! It belongs to Hiro Mashima! I only own my OCs- Skie is a normal mage travelling around Fiore with her companion, May, but t...
57.5K 1.7K 43
-COMPLETED | Dec 31, 2019- BOOK 1 High-school student Lucy Heartfilia doesn't expect life to change much when she moves from sunny Clovertown...