capture [camren]

Par URGHlernjergi

Lauren Jauregui is an intern for a photography company. She was assigned to a project for a runway and her ey... Plus

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five - final chapter.
epilogue.
strangers

twenty-three.

6.8K 164 6
Par URGHlernjergi

(A/N: this entire chapter is just smut, it's like another filler chapter, i didn't know how to continue but enjoy!)

lauren.

"Fuck...Camz..." I moaned, looking down at the mop of brunette hair. Camila looked up at me and pulled away from my member. "Fuck my mouth baby." She said as she stroked my cock. "O-Okay," I replied and she wrapped her lips around the head then taking the whole length in her mouth. I started thrusting my hips and heard a noise. I looked down and Camila wasn't making any noise then looked around for the source of the sound. "Babe, do you hear anything?" I asked but she didn't respond.

My eyes open and I felt a wave of pleasure surge through my body and looked down to see Camila deep throating me. "Holy shit..." I said. Am I still dreaming? Camila noticed and looked up. "Hey, baby." I managed to puzzle together what she was saying with her mouth occupied. "Hi..." I mumbled, running my hand through her hair. I looked around the bedroom to see if there was anything unfamiliar to try to see if it was a dream or not. I noticed the bear sat in the corner and remembered my dream didn't have it.

"Fuck Camz..." I moaned, slowly thrusting into her mouth. "I'm so close..." I warned. "Camz...Holy shit!" I moaned then came into her mouth. She continued sucking till I stopped coming then pulled away. "You seem a little out of it. Did I do something wrong?" She asked. "No, no, it was amazing, I just had a dream of you sucking me off then just got confused when I woke up." I explained. "Was that why you thrust out of the blue? I gaged accidentally and thought you might have been turned off by that." She asked. "Yea." I blushed.

"What other sexy dreams have you had?" She asked, straddling my waist and taking off her shirt. "Many..." I replied, running my hands down the side of her torso, watching her squirm. "Have you ever woke up with wet boxers after having one?" She asked, slipping her hands under my shirt and kissing my neck. "Maybe..." I moaned out as she cupped my breast. "Tell me about one." She said, nibbling my earlobe. "Well, it involves you." I replied, moving my hands to her ass and giving it a squeeze. "Of course it involves me unless you've been having wet dreams about Dinah or Normani." She said. "You'll never know." I replied and she pulled away. "I'm kidding, it has always involved you." I said, grabbing her waist. "Good." She pecked my lips and went back to nibbling on my earlobe and I placed my hands back on her ass.

"Did the dream involves the goods in your hands?" She asked. "My dreams always have your ass in them Camz, they are part of you." I squeezed her butt and she moaned into my ear while made my cock twitch. "But was my ass climax of the dream?" She asked. "No, the climax of the dream was when I came." I replied. "You know what I meant." She said. "It did." I replied. She sat up and tugged on my shirt. I sat up and took off my shirt while she removed her sweatpants. She went back to her position and grabbed my hands, placing them back on her butt. "Did your dream involved putting something in here?" She asked, guiding my hand to the puckered hole between her butt. "Yea..." I swallowed hard, replaying the dream in my head. "Let's recreate your wet dream baby and instead of coming in your boxers, you can come inside me." She said. "O-Okay." I replied. "And we can make the dream better with this." She grabbed a silicone toy and it looked really familiar. "Holy shit, it's so accurate." I said, grabbing it to get a closer look. Camila climbed off me and took the toy, placing it beside my erect penis. "They are the same." She said. "Holy shit." I replied.

"Now, guide me so we can recreate your dream." She said, straddling my waist again. I grabbed her waist and pinned her down. "It started here." I kissed her nose then connected our lips. I pulled away and started laying kisses down her collarbone. I pulled away and kissed her while my hands cupped her breast. "Lo..." She moaned into my mouth. I squeezed her breast and she moaned louder. I pulled away then climbed off the bed, leaving her confused. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed so her feet were on the floor. I got down on my knees and spread her legs.

I started kissing her inner thighs to tease her. "Don't..." She whined, nudging my head gently with her knee. "It's fun watching you squirm." I said. "Please?" She asked. "Alright, I won't." I gave in and ran my tongue through her folds. "Fuck..." She moaned. I sucked on her clit and her hand shot into my hair, pulling on it slightly and it turned me on. I started teasing her entrance with my finger and she bucked her hips.

I slipped one finger into her and slowly thrust. "Lauren..." She moaned. "Hmm?" I mumbled against her clit which made her moan louder. I slipped another finger inside her and curled my fingers. "Lauren!" She screamed and I pulled my fingers out. "No, please!" She cried out. "Hold on baby." I reassured, grabbing her hips and flipping her onto her stomach then pulled her towards me so her hips were hanging off the bed. "You know how my dream involved your ass?" I asked, squeezing her ass and she nodded, propping herself on her elbows and looked behind at me. I spread her ass cheeks apart and leaned forward, pressing my tongue against the puckered hole and felt the clench. "You don't have to do that." She said. "But I want to, unless you don't like it?" I asked. "I like it but I just wanted to make sure you enjoy it as well." She said. "Don't worry, I like it." I replied and she nodded.

I licked the crinkled skin around the hole and she moaned, clenching her cheeks her in my hands and I squeeze back in response. I started easing my tongue into her hole, slowly stretching it out to accommodate my tongue. She groaned and pushed her ass further into my face. I decided to relieve her a little and rubbed her clit with my thumb which made her moan. "I'm not going to last..." She warned. "Come baby." I pulled away from her ass then slipped in two fingers inside her front and curling them. "Lauren!" She cried out and came. I quickly lapped up her juices and stood up.

"Go back on the bed. Elbows and knees baby." I tapped her ass then she followed my instructions. I grabbed the lube in the bedside drawer and placed my face back into her ass. "Shit..." She moaned, clenching her cheeks around my face. I pulled away then grabbed the lube, pouring some onto my finger and rubbing it onto the puckered hole. "Relax for me baby." I said, pressing the tip of my finger against the hole. She breathed out and my finger slipped in. "Okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Can I move?" I asked. "Give me a second." She replied and I felt her clench and unclench around my finger. "You can move now." She said and I started thrusting my finger. She moaned and rocked back to the thrust of my finger. "I'm going to add another finger alright?" I asked. "Okay." She replied. I pulled out, added more lube onto my fingers then circled the rim with both fingers. I slowly entered both fingers and she groaned. "Any discomfort?" I asked and she shook her head. I placed a kiss on her back and pushed my fingers all the way in.

I wiggled my fingers inside her and she moaned. I thrust and scissored my fingers to stretch her out further. "I think you're ready for me." I said. "I can't wait to feel you." She replied and I pulled my fingers out, making her groan. I grabbed a condom and rolled it on me. I squeezed a copious amount of lube onto my member, spreading the lube all around. I pressed the tip against the hole and it sucked my cock in. "Holy shit baby." I hissed. I waited a few moments for Camila to loosen up. "More please." She said and I slid a few inches into her then waited. "You okay?" I asked. "Yea, you can put the rest." She replied and I pushed the rest of the length into her ass. "Shit Camz." I moaned, feeling her clench around me.

"You can start moving." She told me and I slowly thrust into her. "You feel so good baby." I said. "Faster baby." She replied and I thrust faster. An idea popped into my head but hesitated to execute it. I grabbed her ass then rubbing it while thrusting into her. She seemed to have read my mind then spoke. "Spank me." Camila said. "What?" I asked. "Spank me, I want to try it." She replied. "Don't be afraid to say no okay?" I told her and she nodded. I lifted my hand and spanked her lightly, not wanting to go too hard. She moaned in response and I did it again to get the same reaction. "Harder baby." She said. "The spanking or the fucking?" I asked. "Both." She replied.

"Wait, hold on. I forgot we had this." I said, grabbing the clone toy. "Use it on my other hole." She replied, clenching around me. "I definitely will." I said, bringing the toy to her face. "Suck baby." I instructed and she wrapped her lips around the toy. I pulled the toy away from her mouth then spanked her a little harder than before. I pulled out of her and she let out a whine. I spanked her again then flipped her around onto her back. I spread her legs and entered her backdoor again then grabbed the toy, rubbing the tip against her clit. "Fuck." She moaned, wrapping her legs around my waist and digging her heels into my back. I turned on the vibrator attached on the toy and Camila cried out in pleasure. "Please baby." She begged. I connected our lips and kissed her for a bit. I pulled away then entered the toy into her, leaving it on the low setting. I felt the vibrations on myself and started thrusting into her again.

"I'm going to come..." She moaned. "Come for me, I'm close." I grunted, thrusting. faster and turning up the vibrations on the toy. "Lauren!" She screamed and came. She clenched around me as she starts to fall apart and it made me come as well. "Camz!" I moaned, thrusting shallowly as I emptied myself into the condom while letting my girlfriend ride out her orgasm. I pulled out and collapsed beside her. "Baby, turn it off." She said and I remembered the toy inside her. "Sorry." I replied, turning off the vibrator and pulling out the toy.

"That felt really good." I said, cuddling her. "It really did." She replied. "So you like being spanked?" I asked. "Yea and I guess you like spanking me." She laughed and I laughed along. "I love you, thank you for that amazing wake-up call." I said. "I love you too and you're welcome." She replied.

---

that was a fun ride. i'm sorry if it was bad, i'm not the best at writing the smutz. but i've been trying to write up a chapter when i was on vacation which i came back from yesterday. it sucks and school starts on tuesday which sucks even more. updates might be very inconsistent like it isn't already inconsistent because it's my last year of secondary school and i have to hustle for my final exams in august/september...which is like two months away and i have not studied for because procrastination :) <3

also, CAMILA! i haven't had a good chance to listen to the 3 new songs but i've seen clips of it and i'm so happy for her!!

then there's the whole thing about lauren where she was caught smoking. i don't really care that much because i'm about that 420 BLAZE LYFE kidding, i'm underage but still. it's her decision, i just really respect that she is keeping it away from media and we all need to know that she didn't intentionally show that she was smoking or promoting it. i just really hope it's weed and not cigarettes because marijuana is way better than nicotine. OKAY LET'S STOP TALKING ABOUT IT NOW.

changing the subject, 4K READS! thank you guys, i had to post something when i saw that's why this chapter is rubbish. but thank you for reading!

lastly before i go, Selamat Hari Raya to any muslim readers!

Have a good day everyone and i just probably added like a thousand more words and two pages into the chapter. Sorry.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4M 36.5K 110
Prompt: It's been seven years since graduation and Lauren Jauregui is a highly popular and in demand photographer whose latest job is photographing t...
161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
2K 20 3
a camren one shot collection made by me [[ you can also send me a oneshot thru ig dm's ]] enjoy :)))))
11.9K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...