Harry Potter's Other Aunt!

By LillyLovesManga

{COMPLETED} Harry has another aunt who is magical! Can you believe it? When his aunt Katherine found out abou... More

》》》CAST《《《
Prologue: Where It All Begins
Chapter 1: Finding out about Harry
Chapter 2: Adopted
Chapter 3: Pampering Is A Must!
Chapter 4: Must Be Dreaming
Chapter 5: Keeping Up With The Avengers
Chapter 6: Accidental Engagement
Chapter 7: Decisions Were Made
Chapter 8: Is It Too Late To Turn Back?
Chapter 9: Endurance
Chapter 11: A Normal Day
Help
Chapter 12: This Is A No Bullying Zone
Author's ideas
Chapter 13: Possible Sibling Recruitments?
Chapter 14: Siblings Acquired
Chapter 15: Is This The Love Of Wealthy Parents?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 | The End
I got Tagged!
Author's Note | 2021 End Note

Chapter 10: Slytherins, Slytherins, and Slytherins

23.6K 610 114
By LillyLovesManga

A/N: Wow did not expect this chapter to take this long to edit, I spent maybe 2 hours?!

Oh well, hope you enjoy!

***

Third POV:

Harry, Daphne, and Blaise were walking to the Great Hall for dinner when someone called out to the former.

"Hey you!" They shouted.

Harry sighed to himself, its been three months since their last confrontation (as the blonde pin-head seemed to avoid him during those "preciously quiet" three months).

What was with the blondie? It seemed the ignorant fool had too much free time.

The ravenette blatantly ignored him and continued on with his two friends, both who also ignored the obnoxious blonde.

"I was talking to you! You stupid American!" Draco hissed.

Harry wondered what happened to the cool headed and cunning Draco went? But then again, instead of growing up, Malfoy remained the same idiotic school yard bully that relied on his "Dear Ol' Daddy" when he doesn't get what he wants.

What a spoiled child.

Harry halted his steps, making the other two stop with him. He softly chuckled, quite darkly actually.

"Stupid American, eh...?" He drawled.

Harry was annoyed, only Americans get to call each other dumb asses because they could all relate (over how ridiculous their states could be).

Yet this Brit had the balls to insult his country (Harry no longer considers England his home country).

Draco was momentarily stunned at the dark look Harry sent him. The look sent a chill down his spine.

But he brushed it off and plastered an arrogant haughty sneer, "Yes, You. Stupid. American." He foolishly taunted.

By now, other students in the corridor watched on quietly, wondering what direction the little spat would take.

They were surprised to see a Slytherin fighting with another Slytherin. Other Slytherins watched unimpressed and a bit mad.

Yet again, the arrogant Malfoy was going against their House rules.

Rule #1: Your House is your family. Family stands together.

and

Rule #3: Arguments with another Slytherin are only permitted in Slytherin House. Refer to the FIRST RULE.

The Slytherins were practically seething at this point.

Harry had a lot to say but quickly cooled his head, after all he respected the House rules and so he will abide them.

"Whatever." He retorted uninterested and turned back around, gesturing the other two to continue on walking to the Great Hall.

The crowd expressed their disappointment, hoping for a fight or juicy gossip.

The Slytherins watching approved of his actions, after all, Hadrian is abiding to their House rules.

Rules that the other Slytherin(Draco) who's been in their house since year 1 disrespectfully ignored. The Slytherin prefect took note to lecture the Malfoy and to inform their House Head.

Snape was not impressed when he was informed later on.

***

Harry ate his Beef Wellington with absolute elegance, earning approved brief glances from his fellow Housemates. Although the American stayed true to his homeland and used American-based etiquettes.

As he used his knife and fork interchangeably to cut his meat with the knife with his dominate hand before switching the knife with his fork to eat it.

The switching was smooth and flawless that it was quite beautiful to watch actually.

Draco watched enviously at the subtle approval the other Slytherins were giving the stupid American.

He was supposed to be the one everyone looked up to. He was supposed to be the "King of Slytherin".

He huffed angrily. Three months and the American was already quietly dubbed the "Prince of Slytherin".

Oh how the blonde was quite agitated as he was the former "Prince of Slytherin".

Draco tried to tell his father only to receive a letter back to not mess with the Stark despite him having a squib father.

He was mad that he didn't get his way but reluctantly heeded to his father's command. He avoided the American as much as he possibly could for three whole months.

Until Today that is.

Draco childishly flicked his cranberry juice at the ravenette who sat diagonally from him.

He smirked watching at the red liquid quickly drew closer to the other teen, his seat mates watched disapprovingly (Malfoy yet again disregarded their House rules.)

Harry turned to see the red liquid fly towards him with an unimpressed expression before turning back to Daphne.

The Slytherins watched curiously wondering what the ravenette would do in his situation.

Their jaws dropped (though their faces didn't change from their neutral expressions.)

The ravenette carelessly flicked his hand (without sparing a single glance as he chatted with his two friends) causing the liquid to paused in mid-air before changing its direction and splashed into (a humorously shocked) Malfoy's face.

Draco sputtered as his cranberry juice dripped down his face.

His seat mates scooted away from him in disgust, avoiding the his spit and splashing cranberry juice.

"Ah hem."

The Slytherins including Draco and Harry turned to the noise. There stood Headmaster Albus Dumbledore with an unimpressed Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape.

"What in the Merlin's beard is going on here!" Professor McGonagall sternly asked.

Draco internally cheered. "Stark threw his juice at me!" He lied, earning his house's ire.

"Is that so?" Dumbledore lightly responded.

Harry let out an unimpressed chuckle. "What's so funny Stark?" Professor Snape questioned, his dark eyes blankly staring at the boy.

"Mr. Draco needs to brush up on his lying skills is all." He calmly retorted.

Adrian Pucey who sat beside the ravenette teen lightly snorted at his smart-ass answer.

Draco glared at Harry. "I'm not lying!" He shouted at the uninterested teen.

Snape watched the Stark boy who was obviously laid back about the whole thing and the huffing mad Draco.

He wondered what went wrong with Draco.

"Yes, yes~" Harry slyly responded, with a mocking smile.

"Why YOU—!" Draco stood up, aggressively pointing at Harry.

"Mr. Malfoy! That is no way to treat a fellow student!" Professor McGonagall lectured the blonde.

"But he purposely spilled his juice at me!" Draco retorted (i.e. lied).

Dumbledore finally spoke up. "Now, now everyone. Calm down."

"That is quite enough Mr. Stark, please apologize to Mr. Malfoy." Dumbledore said, as Draco smirked triumphantly.

Adrian spoke up, "Malfoy is lying. He purposely tossed his drink at Stark who retaliated in self-defense." Many Slytherins nodded in agreement.

But Dumbledore did not care. "Mr. Stark! We do not use our wands outside of lessons, I know they are much more lenient in the States but things are different here. I'm sorry but I must give you detention."

The Ravenclaws the next table over bristled over the injustice. "Headmaster Dumbledore, Stark did not use his wand." A blonde male Ravenclaw spoke up.

"Yeah! He used wandless magic!" A brunette girl Ravenclaw continued.

"Wandless magic? Impossible." Dumbledore dismissed.

"Regardless, never mind the detention. This is your first warning Mr. Stark." He told the boy.

Harry nodded while thinking of ways to mess with the senile old goat.

He gave Dumbledore a mocking smile, "Taking favorites, I see~"

"I don't see what you mean, my boy." Dumbledore responded, with a tight smile.

Harry looked at him coldly, "I am not your boy sir~", he drawled out.

Dumbledore ignored his words, "I insist. Please apologize to Mr. Malfoy."

"You take one statement over two House worths?" Harry mocked.

"Enough." Professor McGonagall cut in, halting both sides of the argument.

"Mr. Malfoy apologize to Mr. Stark. And Mr. Stark apologize to Mr. Malfoy." She demanded sternly looking down on them both.

Draco sputtered, "B-but why?!" he argued.

"I'm sorry." Everyone turned to Hadrian mildly surprised.

"See Mr. Stark apologized now it's your turn." Professor McGonagall pestered him.

Draco fumed, "Hmph! I'm sorry." He turned away childishly.

And that drew the end of their "little spat".

***

Harry POV:

I stared at my schedule immensely disappointed. "What's wrong Harry?" Daphne asked me, plopping gracefully next to me.

"These options are shit." I bluntly stated.

"What, why?" Blaise questioned, sitting on one of the single chair.

"I'm just disappointed that Hogwarts doesn't offer the same classes as my old school back in America". They looked a bit surprised and Tracy (Daphne's best friend) asked what (Hecate's Academy) classes did they have that Hogwarts doesn't offer.

I let out a light chuckle, "Quite a lot actually. Though a lot of them are no-maj subjects."

An unnamed Slytherin sneered. "What's so great about muggle studies."

"Everything." Daphne answered.

Another older Slytherin asked me, "Why do you involved yourself with such filth?"

These uncultured s—

I just looked at the older Slytherin in the eyes and told him. "Why must you call them filth? After all, if you're so high up there. Then why do you take the time to belittle them if they're not worth your time? Besides look at me, I'm doing quite well with my involvement with "muggles" I smirked.

"They are the reason I'm filthy rich, do you ever wonder how my family got rich? Did you know my parents live in the muggle world although they are "purebloods", also not only are they rich and powerful in the wizardry world but they are rich and powerful in the muggle world!"

I gave them my "billion dollar" smile.

I then told them about the classes Hecate academy offered.

"If you like it there so much than why bother coming here?" Tracy questioned.

"For me." Daphne answered. For those who were betrothed immediately understood what she meant.

***

I tapped my fingers against my desk in thought.

"Interesting..." I hummed to myself.

"What's interesting Harry?" Daphne asked, pecking me on the cheek.

"One more kiss and I'll tell you~" I bargained with a cheeky smile.

She rolled her eyes fondly at me, "Mwah!" she pecked my cheek soundly.

"Aagh my eyes!" Blaise joked.

I ignored him and scribbled down on my paper using the fountain pen my mom bought me, she told me it wouldn't run out of ink (which was a great thing).

T O M M A R V O L O R I D D L E

I A M L O R D V O L D E M O R T

Now I just had to subtly inform the others.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle is 'I am Lord Voldem—'?!" Tracy shrieked loudly.

Well there goes my plan for subtle.

"What?!" The Slytherins were justly upset at the revelation. Someone pulled out a year book and started flipping through it.

"Here! I found him!" Someone pointed out at the handsome teen.

"I remembered! There's a trophy with his name on it." another unnamed Slytherin pointed out.

Some pureblood shrieked at his surname, "Riddle? There's no pureblood with the surname Riddle! A muggle surname." She said devastated.

I rolled my eyes, dramatic much?

"We must tell our parents of our findings!"

"We must!"

And that's how Voldemort quickly lost favor from his wealthy followers.

Man, humans are such fickle beings. I thought watching as the Slytherins pulled out sheets of parchment paper and began to write to their parents of their findings.

I almost feel bad for Voldie.

Key word: almost

***
A/N: Americans are really casual with calling people by their first names.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

37.2K 841 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...
339K 10.9K 102
When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a witch more than Petunia and also be her...
315K 6.4K 102
RE-EDITING! 🙌🏼IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORING🙌🏼 --------- This is y/n's journey through Hogwarts, having the twins as...