Industry (August Alsina)

Por IJustSlay

In this industry you can have it all: money, power, fame, success, sex, drugs, or alcohol. Anything you wante... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.2
Chapter 19.3
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33.2
Chapter 33.3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Important
Chapter 38
Important
Recap
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.2

Chapter 21

2.2K 104 255
Por IJustSlay

The hate y'all have for Diamond is crazy. I love the petty comments. 😂 You'll love her soon.

I had to keep re-writing this chapter because the NBA been pulling shit out their ass ALL week. 😒

This is probably one of the pettiest chapters so let's all get our tea cups out. ☕️😂

Chapter 21

Asia

I looked around Jaxon's guest bathroom for a toothbrush. Surprisingly I found a new pack alongside a face towel in a cabinet. I washed my face then brushed my teeth before stepping out.

"I'm not gonna lie I was a little disappointed you didn't come up to my room last night." Jaxon retorted as he walked down the stairs. I ignored him and looked over at my phone which was constantly lighting up with Twitter notifications.

"I'm trending on Twitter what's going on now?" I questioned as Jaxon sat in a chair across from me.

"It's just some petty shade on Twitter between the Lakers."

"So how does that involve me?" I questioned before unlocking my phone.

"Read the tweets and you'll find out." He stated as I scrolled through Twitter. Landing on the tweet from Marcus that started it all and Ashley adding her two cents. The petty side of me wanted to respond but the other half didn't care because it wasn't too bad. She just shouldn't have added me in the conversation.

"I'm so sick of Ashley." I mumbled while checking my text messages.

"You gotta clapback." He insisted before I shook my head and read Sonya's text message.

"Sonya is telling me not to."

"Asia if you let her continue to bully you then things will just get worse."

"If I respond I'll lose fans." People were already mad at me since Alexis opened her big mouth on the radio.

"You'll lose fans regardless. If you don't respond you'll always be labeled as weak and anybody will come for you." He continued as I tried to stay rational.

"If I do respond everybody will know that anything about August triggers me."

"If you respond she'll leave you alone." He persuaded, it seemed like Jaxon and Sonya were both on my shoulders being a devil and an angel.

"You don't know Ashley. She never leaves anything alone."

"Asia trust me on this." He insisted as I frowned.

"I don't know how to respond to this."

"She came for you in the pettiest way. You cry over that nigga every night and she took a low blow. You gotta hit her where it hurts the most. Her man." He explained as I thought about her tweet and how petty it was for her to bring up August when she didn't know what happened between us. Besides what Diamond told her.

"Aren't you friends with Marcus?" I asked being slightly confused because he was just agreeing with Marcus on Twitter earlier.

"I don't give a fuck what happens to Marcus."

"So why did you agree with him?"

"The public doesn't have to know that I don't fuck with Marcus. It's politics Asia." He explained as I stared at my compose tweet button.

"What do I say?" I asked as he looked over at me and smirked.

"You and I both know what you want to say. Do you." He advised before walking back upstairs. I stared at the empty space waiting to fill it with 140 characters or less. Without thinking I carelessly typed the first thing that came to my mind and everything went viral from there.

____

August

I woke up with a strong migraine from last night's events. I looked over and realized my bed was empty and the two women I previously had the night before were gone.

I stumbled over to the bathroom before falling to my knees and vomiting in the toilet.

"Fucking hangover." I groaned in anger as I struggled to remember everything that happened last night. After brushing my teeth, I took a shower then got dressed.

The smell of food hit my nose as I greeted Diamond in my kitchen. Usually I didn't like people cooking in my kitchen but since it was Diamond and I was hungry, I made an exception.

"You sober playboy?" She asked without turning around to face me.

I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle. "You tell me." I stated before standing behind her to look over at the stove. "What you cooking?" I asked as I smacked her ass.

She swiftly turned around with a knife which made me back up. "Smack my ass one more time and I'm beating yours." She threatened as I held my hands up to surrender.

"My bad damn."

"If you're gonna party every night this is not gonna work." She admitted as I sat down at my counter.

"That was one night." I defended as she scoffed.

"I can't tell." She mumbled as I looked over at her phone that was constantly lighting up with notifications and some papers.

"What's this?" I asked while picking up the two papers that had some signatures at the bottom.

"A sexual consent form that I made your new friends from last night sign."

"What was the point of this?" I asked being slightly confused.

"Just in case they wanted to say you raped them. I'm not trying to end your career before it starts down here." She explained as I smiled at how thoughtful she was.

"Well thank you."

"I don't hear that too often from you."

"Don't push it." I warned while looking down at her phone which was lighting up again.

"Can you and Marcus go back to being friends? I'm sick of my timeline being so shady." She stated as she moved away from the stove and checked her phone.

"What happened now?"

"Marcus is still a little hurt and he took his feelings to Twitter." She explained as I frowned and held my hand out for her phone.

"Let me see."

"You better not respond." She hesitated to hand it over to me which had me worried.

"Just let me see what's going on. My phone is charging." I stated as she placed her phone in my hand.

"They just being petty. Don't get mad."

"I can be pettier." I mumbled as she turned back towards the stove to resume cooking.

I looked down at her phone and looked at what Marcus tweeted. As usual he was in his feelings and obviously talking about me leaving.

I continued to scroll up and watched Ashley kiss her man's ass like he's the husband of the year.

Then I stumbled upon Jaxon's tweet. As usual he was sticking his nose in shit that had nothing to do with him.

Marcus continued ranting and I knew this tweet was definitely about me. A grown ass man took his feelings to Twitter instead of just texting or calling me.

As usual Jordan tried to be a peace maker but I knew I had to respond to Marcus.

Then Ashley wanted to be messy and bring Asia into this.

"Get your friend." I stated as I looked up at Diamond.

"You gotta admit Ashley's pettiness is a little funny but it gets better, keep scrolling." She laughed as I looked back down at her phone.

I kept scrolling until I landed on Asia's tweet. I knew she was petty but I didn't think she would be that petty.

After reading her tweet I looked up at Diamond and she just laughed and fixed our plates of food.

Then D'Angelo didn't take anything serious. He thought this was one big joke.

Then Nick added his two cents but he had a valid point. The least you could do is be direct when you throw shade.

I walked up to my room to grab my phone then headed back downstairs. I wasn't with the shade so I decided to address Marcus directly.

"August I told you not to respond." Diamond stated as a notification went to her phone that I posted a tweet.

"I had to." I defended as she handed me my plate.

"No you didn't."

"I can't wait til we play them next season." I mumbled as she sat down beside me.

"The only way y'all can solve this petty beef is if y'all make it to the finals."

"Oh I'm making it to the finals and I'm getting me a ring." I declared before sipping out of my water bottle.

Asia

After letting Jaxon hype me up to respond my notifications were blowing up and Sonya declared a meeting with me at a restaurant. I walked around Jaxon's living room to see if anything stood out to me.

In the corner he had a large cabinet filled with various liquors. Most were already open and half empty.

"Wow this is a lot of alcohol." I mumbled in amazement not really sure what to think. Jaxon had enough alcohol to be a bartender and he had just turned 21 last year.

"I ain't a saint. I like to drink a lot. Enjoy the finer things in life." He admitted from behind me. Last time I checked he was upstairs and now I could feel his breath down my neck which slightly creeped me out.

I cleared my throat to ease my nerves then turned around being face to face with him. "Doesn't that affect your mindset on the court?"

"Not really."

"I've seen you play drunk. It wasn't your best." I recalled thinking back to the home game before the team went to Miami.

"Are you trying to be my doctor too? First August now you with the bullshit." He stated getting offended by what I said.

"Does anybody know this?"

"Know what?"

"That you're an alcoholic." I stated as he frowned in disbelief.

"I'm not an alcoholic. Why you labeling me?" He slightly raised his voice and that's when I knew I needed to leave.

"Sorry I didn't mean to offend you." I moved out of his face and began to walk away but his dog started barking at me.

"Um can you get your pet?" I calmly asked as he chuckled.

"What Melissa do to you?"

"Nothing, I don't like dogs." I admitted as the dog continued to jump and bark at me.

"But you dated August." He retorted as I took that comment as the last straw.

"I gotta go." I stated while grabbing my phone and beginning to walk away with his dog behind me.

"Mel sit down." He ordered as the dog stopped and he walked up to me grabbing my arm. "No you don't."

"Sonya-" I began to explain but he cut me off along with the circulation in my arm with the tight grip he was holding me by.

"Fuck Sonya I'll text her." He suggested as I frowned in confusion.

"You know her?"

"What?" He asked before letting my arm go.

"How do you know her?" I repeated the question.

"How do I know who?"

"Sonya." I rolled my eyes at this game he was trying to play.

"I met her through Trinity and Britney." He avoided my eye contact as I frowned.

"You know Britney too?"

"LA isn't that big Asia." He defended as I shook my head.

"Well I need to go. I have to talk to her about Sunday and-" I tried to walk past him but he stepped in front of me.

"What happens Sunday?"

"BET Awards and I have to be there according to Sonya." I explained as I tried to walk past him again but he stepped in front of me.

"Why you in such a rush?"

"I don't have time to hear Sonya complain. I gotta finish moving out my apartment, figure out what I'm wearing to the awards, get everything ready for my tour which starts next week, and make some time to go to my dad's church." I explained to see if he would leave me alone but instead he sparked a new conversation.

"Church?"

"My dad is a pastor and he wants me at his anniversary." I explained as he smiled.

"You're a preacher's kid. That explains a lot." He stated as I rolled eyes. Here comes the stereotypes.

"Explains what?"

"Why you're such a rebel."

"I'm not a rebel." I defended while looking at my phone's lock screen for the time.

"Don't fight it. I think it's cute and you should go. When was the last time you went to his church?"

"Once I started college I stopped going." I stated as he laughed.

"Damn that's a long time."

"I don't like dealing with my family or my sister." I admitted in honesty.

"You have a sister?"

"Yeah she's-" I began before he cut me off with sudden interest in Alexis.

"How old is she?"

"Excuse me."

"You claim you don't like me so let me holla at your sister." He suggested before I laughed.

"She's 21 and I don't want you with her."

"Cause you want a nigga to yourself." He proclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

"Right now you're wasting my time." I stated before he sparked a new conversation.

"So if you move out your apartment where are you going to stay?"

"I might move back in with my parents temporarily. " I explained as he frowned.

"Ew come on Asia. You're 25 you have no reason to move back in with them."

"I'm about to go on tour. I don't have time to pick out a new place and decorate it. By September I should be done with tour." I explained before he smirked at me.

"You can move in with me temporarily."

"I'm fine Jaxon. I'm not interested in staying in the same residence as you." I honestly stated as he continued talking.

"I won't be here. Once training camp starts in September, preseason in October, then the actual season in November through April, June if we're lucky, I won't be here full time." He explained as if I would change my mind.

"Thanks but no thanks." I tried to push past him but he stepped in front to block my way again.

"You know my birthday is coming up next month."

"Okay and?" I looked down at my phone for the time again. Sonya is gonna kill me.

"I'm planning this party and you should slide through." He suggested as I just agreed not really paying attention to what he was saying.

"Okay is that it because I really have to go."

"Yeah you can go." He stated as I finally walked out the house.

After going back to my apartment to shower and change clothes, I hopped back into my car to meet Sonya at a restaurant. I rolled my eyes once I realized Ashley responded again but on Instagram.

I scoffed at the caption slightly laughing. What's the point of having a ring if he still cheats on you?

I sat my phone on the passenger seat and headed to the restaurant. Once I got there I hopped out and met up with Sonya but frowned once I seen Trinity and Britney with her.

"What is she doing here?" I asked specifically referring to Britney.

"Sit down." Sonya requested as I sat down and she stared at me in annoyance.

"I'm very disappointed in you." She began speaking in a serious tone.

"You always tell me to stand up for myself." I defended as she shook her head.

"That's not what the hell I meant. When I tell you not to respond it's always a reason."

"I don't know Sonya I think this might work out for us." Trinity added but Sonya already had her mind made up.

"She's losing fans two days in a row."

"Technically she's the victim. Ashley started first." Britney stated which was actually true.

"But who actually has a career here. I'll give you a hint it's not Ashley. She lives off her husband." Sonya explained before I pulled my phone out my purse.

"I'll call her and we can squash this." I suggested but Sonya stopped me.

"That's not gonna help. You and I both know she'll keep attacking."

"So what now?" I asked feeling frustrated and defeated.

"What now? I gotta clean up your bullshit once again. Did you talk to your sister?" Sonya responded before I replied.

"Yeah we good."

"Well she needs to make a post." Sonya continued as I frowned.

"About?"

"An apology for the bullshit she pulled yesterday." Sonya explained but I knew Alexis wouldn't think about doing that.

"She's not gonna do that."

"Because you didn't talk to her." Sonya proclaimed as I rolled my eyes and scrolled through pictures to post on Instagram.

"It didn't go anywhere and that's not gonna change." I defended as I chose a picture and a caption to go with it. If Ashley wanted to play I could play too but keep it classy.

"Why are you still posting shit?" Sonya rolled her eyes as a notification hit her phone that I posted a new picture on Instagram.

"Sonya." I groaned in frustration because she didn't trust me.

"The awards are Sunday and Ashley will be there. Your tour is about to start. We don't have time for the petty drama." Sonya explained as I rolled my eyes.

"So how do we fix this?" I asked before she quickly responded.

"You gotta start dating Drake." Sonya suggested which made me frown.

"What?"

"I'm not gonna lie that threw me off too." Trinity added as Sonya began to explain.

"Everybody loves a dynamic duo. A badass relationship. She'll gain some of his fans and respect. Everybody will forget about this dumb beef and focus on her music."

"I don't feel comfortable." I wasn't really sure what was going on at this point but using the world's hottest rapper for some clout didn't sound like it would end well.

"He likes you. Go with it. I'm not saying date him this second but before your tour ends I need a relationship between you two." Sonya continued as I sighed.

"That's just gonna confirm what Ashley said." Trinity stated before showing us the post Ashley created which was definitely targeted towards me.

"Let me handle Ashley. You do what I told you." Sonya explained as I grabbed my things so I could leave.

"Okay."

Marcus

I walked around the Laker practice arena getting ready to leave. Between Asia opening her big ass mouth and Ashley constantly going back and forth with her, I was in the center of the drama.

"You think you Kobe now?" D'Angelo asked as he stormed up to me. I knew he would be mad but I didn't think he'll take his anger out on me.

"Excuse me?"

"You try to build this whole team around you. Nobody can be better than you or work as hard as you. Now I see why August left." He continued to rant as I sighed.

"We all still brothers man."

"But y'all beefing on Twitter. Brothers? Damn Marcus so much for brotherhood. You couldn't save me my fucking job!" He snapped as I sighed. I realized now he wouldn't calm down and he was beyond pissed.

"I vouched for you to stay."

"Oh really?"

"Maybe if you would've played better in the semifinals this wouldn't be happening." I retorted as he sucked his teeth.

"That ain't got shit to do with this and you know it."

"Look the league is making a bunch of changes right now and they didn't see the use of you in LA anymore." D'Angelo was being traded from the Lakers to the Brooklyn Nets.

"It's ironic you get a no trade clause, August leaves, Lonzo comes in, and I'm gone."

"Good luck in Brooklyn man. We'll always be family. Enjoy the east coast." I stated while patting his shoulder.

"Whatever." He knocked my hand off and stormed away.

I continued walking until Jaxon walked up to me.

"Damn you still here?" He questioned as I frowned at his logic.

"What?"

"I got rid of August, now D'Angelo is gone, Nick is also leaving, and you're next." He explained as I smiled at his plan.

"That's cute."

"I'm not playing. When you leave I get a raise and the captain spot." He continued before I explained all the flaws in his plan.

"You trying to get rid of me and I'm trying to get rid of you. The only problem with your plan is I'm in a no trade clause. Just signed it today." I explained as his smile faded.

"Don't worry once Paul and Lonzo get here you can pack your bags too because you're next. I'm going to win a championship, with or without y'all. Now that's checkmate." I retorted before brushing past him.

August

After a stressful morning I walked into the Hawk practice facility to see all my fellow teammates except Dwight. They all stood around the television watching ESPN. I walked up to it and noticed they were talking about basketball trades.

"What they saying now?" I asked before Dennis responded.

"Chris Paul and Blake Griffin are free agents. Jimmy Butler got traded to the Timberwolves."

"Damn."

"Nick Young is a free agent and D'Angelo got traded." He explained calmly as I frowned.

"What?"

"Yeah he was traded to the Nets and now we getting another new dude." Paul explained as I continued with my questions.

"Who?"

"Tremaine he's being traded from Charlotte for Dwight." Dennis explained as I frowned. I was completely left out this trade loop.

"Dwight was traded!" I asked before Kris laughed.

"Damn man where you been?" Kris, a teammate, asked as I shook my head.

"What the fuck is up with all these trades?" I asked before Dennis responded.

"Everybody wants to build a super team."

______
Sunday

Asia

After a stressful week, I decided to give church a try. My dad practically begged me to be here so I decided to show up to get my spirits right before the BET Awards.

As usual I walked in late and all eyes were on me as another minister was standing at the pulpit preaching. I walked down the aisle and sat down beside my sister trying not to make a scene. I kept my sunglasses on and paid attention to the pastor.

"Look who the devil brought in." My sister whispered over to me as I rolled my eyes before responding.

"How you gonna be petty at church?"

"Asia." A voice whispered to me as I turned to see who it was. I frowned once I realized it was my ex, Daniel.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. After the sermon I met up with my family to see if they would be happy I showed up.

"Why were you late?" My dad asked as I shrugged.

"I lost track of time but I showed up so it doesn't matter." I responded as Alexis rolled her eyes.

"We about to head to the family house and celebrate my anniversary. Are you coming?" My dad asked before I shook my head.

"I can't, I have to get ready for the BET Awards."

"Of course you do." Alexis mumbled before I brought my attention to her.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"Asia." My mom calmly called out.

"You expect us to always support you but you don't support or do anything for us. You only show up when you want something and I'm sick of it." Alexis ranted as I frowned.

"Alexis stop it." Gerald stated before I snapped.

"You know what, I don't care anymore. I'm done trying to appease y'all. Tonight I might be receiving my first award. Something you can't say Alexis. Bye guys." I snapped before walking off to my car.

"You know I always wanted us to stay together." Daniel stated as he walked up to me.

"If that's the case you wouldn't have cheated." I stated before opening my car door.

"Why do you still hold that shit over my head? We cheated on each other."

"Please elaborate when I cheated?" I asked as he laughed.

"With August? When you kissed him and we were still in a relationship. Let me guess you don't acknowledge that because y'all broke up. According to Ashley you cheated on him too so I guess history does repeat itself." He retorted as I rolled my eyes feeling even more annoyed.

"Don't you ever bring up August. At the time he was everything I needed in a man and you were too busy having a whole affair with some other woman. Yes I kissed him but that was all that ever happened. Just accept the fact that I moved on and forgave you." I explained as I slid into my car.

"I don't need your forgiveness."

"So why are you here?" I asked as he shook his head and shut my car door.

"Fuck you Asia."

"Watch your mouth." I stated before driving off.

_____

I sat beside Sonya and Trinity as we watched the BET Award show. I had already lost Best Collaboration and Best Female R&B/Pop Artist. I knew I wasn't wining the Viewer's Choice award. Now we were waiting for the Best New Artist category.

The whole night was peaceful until this award came up.

"Give it up for professional dancer, model, and LA's favorite basketball wife, Ashely Wilson." MC Lyte introduced as Ashley appeared on the stage.

Everybody clapped and I just sat frozen in my seat. I didn't know what to expect right now. She smiled and proceeded to talk into the microphone.

"Best New Artist is an award that shows the world which artists are on the come up and who has the potential to become the biggest star. All of these artists have proven that they deserve to be in the category but only one artist can win. The nominees for Best New Artist are-" She explained before the nominees were announced.

"Best New Artist: Young M.A., Khalid, Asia, 21 Savage, Cardi B, Chance The Rapper." MC Lyte announced as the attention went back on Ashley.

"The awards goes to-" She began before opening the card and speaking into the microphone.

"Asia, congratulations." She announced as everyone started clapping.

I hesitantly stood up then walked up towards the stage, waving at some fans on the way there. I walked up to the microphone waiting for my award to be passed to me. Instead of the woman who originally had the award in her hand passing it to me, she passed it to Ashley.

Ashley smiled then began to pass the award to me. I reached for it but it carelessly slipped from her hands onto the stage floor with the star breaking apart.

"I'm so sorry." She quickly stated into the microphone as I smiled through the anger running through me.

I ignored the award and proceeded to give my speech on the microphone.

"Wow, best new artist. I'm sure that has never happened before so that just makes this moment even more special." I slightly laughed to soften the moment as some of the audience gave a light chuckle as well.

"I remember I was here performing on this very stage last year unsure whether I'll even be good enough to come back. Now I'm here again winning my first award ever after losing multiple already. So I just want to thank God for allowing me to see this lovely night I won't see again and thank you to all the fans who have supported me and made this moment possible. Thank you." I continued before the show shifted to commercial and I walked off the stage.

Once backstage my smile faded and Ashley was back to being a bitch.

"You and I both know Chance deserved that award." She retorted as I chuckled to keep from snatching her by her wig.

"You and I both know he's not new anymore. You and I both know you deserve an ass whopping right now." I calmly admitted as people started to gather around backstage observing us.

"Asia let's go." Drake stated while grabbing my hand and dragging me into a dressing room.

I sat down in a chair and the tears started to fall from my eyes. That whole moment was embarrassing and nothing could make that better.

"This night was supposed to be perfect!" I cried out not caring about my makeup anymore. "This has been the worst week of my life!"

"It'll be okay." He assured while rubbing my back.

"No it won't. You don't know what I'm going through. You don't know half the shit I'm going through." I snapped and pushed him away from me.

"Let me know. Tell me. You hide way too much shit."

"Because I'm not allowed to weak. I'm already held at a lower standard than a man because I'm a woman and being black doesn't make this any better. I just got embarrassed in front of millions of people and I can't even enjoy this moment tonight." I explained while wiping my eyes.

"Come to New York with me." He suggested as I rolled my eyes at him.

"How is that gonna help?"

"It's just for the week so you can get away from the blogs and clear your mind." He explained as I quickly shook my head. I didn't have time to relax.

"I have tour rehearsals this week and I gotta finish moving-" I began to explain before he cut me off.

"You're stressing yourself out. Look my plane is leaving tonight and you're invited. You got until the end of tonight to make up your mind. It's only one week. We'll be back in LA by next week so you can start your tour."

"But-"

"I promise you things are going to get worse but think of life right now as some roses. Right now you only feel the thorns. Eventually these thorns will make you stronger and you'll beat everybody with your talent. Which means you don't have to be petty on social media or result to violence." He explained as I just listened to his advice.

"Now you'll go back out there and smile in that bitch face and act like this didn't get under your skin because at the end of the day you'll always be stronger than her. Everybody isn't happy for you so they don't want to see you happy. I better not ever have to see you let someone else steal your shine again." He continued before waking out the room.

A woman like the sun should always stay bright.

•••••

1. Team Asia or Team Ashley?

2. Do you think it was necessary for Asia to respond to Ashley the first time?

3. Do you think Asia and Ashley could mend their friendship or is it over for good?

4. What would you do if you were in Asia's shoes right now with the drama between her sister, Ashley, and her exes.

5. Are you watching the BET Awards tomorrow night?

________

New characters next chapter and you can kinda guess who. ☺️

Pray for August 😩😭🙏🏾

The NBA making too many changes and trades that I got to keep up with 😭

I'm sad D'Angelo actually got traded to Brooklyn. 😭

Dwight was actually traded too and I was just getting comfortable writing about him. 🙄

Trey Songz recommends my book 😂

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
353K 12.8K 67
I saw her and I knew from that moment on I would never love someone the way I love her. Mature content New writer -this story is not edited so please...
2.8K 234 18
Everyone always says I am Lucky - No pun intended because that's my name as well or that's at least what people think I am called. I am living the dr...
69K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa