My friend's Little Sister...

By trottaboy

"Se ya." "Not if I see you first." I turned around to face the car. I entered, sat on the passenger seat and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Update!
THE SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 19

1K 24 4
By trottaboy

I woke up on the floor. My back hurt so much of the uncomfortable position that I was sleeping in.

I frowned and stood up. The two gentlemen were asleep in their comfortable beds. I rolled my eyes and looked at BJ who was still on the floor. I woke her up.

"Look." I whispered and pointed to the boys.

"What assholes!" She whisper yelled.

I checked the time and it said 9:27am. It was too early to wake up. We went back to Bobbie's room making as much noise as possible to interrupt te boys' sweet dreams and went back to sleep.

---

I woke up to the sound of someone entering our room. I slowly opened my eyes to see Brian and Nick. What were they looking for in Bobbie's room for God's sake?

I was so quiet and careful, I wanted to know what they are up to. I closed my eyes and listened what they were talking about, but the only thing I heard was them laughing quietly.

I slightly opened my eyes to see that they were holding buckets, full of water I suppose, but maybe something else. I rolled my eyes and waited to see what's going to happen next.

"Wait, let's go get the ice." Whispered Brian to Nick. As soon as they left the room I woke up BJ that was still sleeping.

"BJ!" I whisper yelled. "BJ! The boys wanna prank us!" I told her and she opened her eyes.

I feel like their prank is gonna backfire on them. While the boys were downstairs getting the ice, me and BJ lifted the buckets and spilled the water on Nick's bed.

"Let's spread soap all over the stairs." She suggested excitedly.

"I got it." I said playing it cool and went into Bobbie's bathroom and got a shampoo bottle. BJ took another and we went quickly to the staircase spilling as much shampoo as we could. Finally we heard the boys and we quickly rushed back upstairs and hid in a corner.

"Oh, God. They are gonna be so pissed off!" Laughed Nick.

"Yeah." Replied Brian but after that we heard them falling down. I bursted in laugher and ran to the staircase to see Brian and Nick lying on the floor. BJ started laughing too while the boys were staring at us with confusion on their faces. I could tell they were not happy about all this situation.

"I guess your prank just backfired." I said in an innocent voice and smiled.

"I'm gonna get you back, Karla." Grinned Nick. "You too BJ."

---

The holidays were gone and that meant that I had to go back to school, and the boys had to return on tour. That also meant that I'm gonna start filming Casper which I was excited about. I had to fly to California again and then to Maine which was located on the other side of the country, so we had a pretty long trip. Then I was invited to some interviews, especially about Addams Family Values with my co-star.

After a long month February came. I returned for a week to Orlando, because Brian had called me and told me that he and the boys got a record deal with Jive Records. I was so happy to hear that. As soon as I returned home I hugged Brian very tightly.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"You are gonna kill me." He laughed and I let go of him.

"So we are celebrating tonight?" I smirked.

"Yeah." He laughed. "With everyone."

"Even better." I said and grinned.

---

"To Donna and Johnny!" Someone said and we all held our glasses with different drinks up and cheered.

"And second of all, congratulations to the Backstreet Boys on the signing with Jive Records!" Said Lou Pearlman and everybody cheered again. "After we drink now" he interrupted the cheering "they are gonna let you hear the song that they did live in New York a cappella."

I joined the conversation with the boys while drinking a glass of orange juice.

"Alright, let's see the a cappella, fellas." Said Pearlman as he approached us. I walked away as I saw that Lou started whispering something to them. I walked towards BJ that was drinking some kind of juice as well and sitting on the steps that led to the house's big entrance.

"Alright." Pearlman clapped his hands when they stopped whispering things. "Put down the, um.. 7up."

"If that was 7up..."Someone said and me and everybody laughed.

"Of course, it's on camera and obviously they'll all drink it."

"Yeah, it's 7up!" Nick yelled and I giggled. We've become much closer with him lately. His birthday was in January and I brought him a gift from California that I gave him already. He seemed pretty happy about it.

"Now, put your drinks down, please." Pearlman said again rushing them.

AJ took off his shirt and people started laughing and saying things.

"I will float." He said.

"You will float in the pool." Said Nick and tried to pick him up with Brian's help.

"No, no, no, no, no!" He said very quickly and I laughed again. They picked him up, but someone told them to let him down and they did so.

"After we sing." Said Brian.

"Yeah, after the song." I agreed as I got up and walked closer to them. After they were done with their goofy stuff they started singing. Not gonna lie, they did it very well. It was the first time, actually that I saw them sing together. There was one moment when Nick started singing and I was impressed. He was the youngest of their band but had a very nice voice. He has a big talent, no doubt about it.

After they sang, everybody that was gathered started applauding and cheering. A big smile appeared on my face as I yelled 'Bravo!' and cheered loudly. A moment later the boys started singing "Happy Anniversary To You." To Donna and Johnny and soon everybody joined them.

Everybody started applauding and cheering again as we all finished singing. AJ hugged Donna. She seemed so happy.

"I gotta go." Said AJ and went somewhere into the house.

"There's a lot of little gifts over there to you." Said Pearlman. "But there's one gift that we didn't wanna put there 'cause we wanted to surprise you. Come on in." He finished and I saw Brian carrying something and walking backwards. I laughed as I looked at him.

"Oh my!" A smile appeared on my face as he approached Donna. He held a puppy! Everybody started awing and laughing as Donna covered her face.

"He's so sweet. He's been so good all night, so quiet." Said Lou.

"He doesn't poop." Aaron, Nick's brother said as Johnny took the white puppy. Everybody was laughing.

---

"Where's Nick and AJ?" I asked Brian. They had disappeared somewhere.

"I don't have a clue." He replied. This was weird. I just got another glass of water with gas. I sipped a bit but spilled it when I saw something ridiculous.

AJ and Nick, I suppose, were dressed up in such a funny way. Nick had this big blonde wig, tights and girly shoes with little high hills. He also wore makeup.

I returned back to where Brian and the rest of the boys were and bursted of laughter.

Nick started going around the swimming pool dancing to some music that was on. AJ was dancing with random people, including me. He pulled my hand and spun me around as I laughed.

"I'm a Backstreet Boy, proud to be one." AJ said to the camera that was filming everything and showed the peace sign with his fingers. "Yes I am!" He yelled as he got closer to the camera. The camera was filming me also and I pointed with my finger Nick and AJ and mumbled:

"They are crazy." While shaking my head near my head. Soon after that everybody started cheering and applauding again. Nick waved to everybody and started walking towards the house. I could tell that he wanted to go the hell away. I chuckled as I saw AJ and Nick leave.

"Wow! Impressed!" I head Kevin saying to the camera.

---

After awhile Nick and AJ returned with a very big cake.

"Happy anniversary, congratulations to the Backstreet Boys" Donna read what said on the enormous cake.

"Where are all of the Backstreet Boys? We need to do this all together." She said again to the camera.

"I'll get them." I said and went to look for them.

"Hey you over there!" I yelled to Brian, Howie and Kevin who were sitting on a sofa doing something. "You have to blow the cake candles." I said as they stood up and followed me outside.

"You ready?" Donna asked when everyone was gathered around the gigantic cake.

"One.." AJ started counting slowly. "Two... Three!" He said and they blew the candles. After that they were some candles that had still a bit of fire on them.

"Hey you guys spit on all that thing." Howie said as everybody was laughing. AJ and Donna tried to extinguish the candles that were left.

After all that, everybody got a piece of that big cake. It was delicious. I had two pieces of it as I am a big sweets lover.

---

Brian filled his mouth with helium and started singing. He sounded like a freaking chipmunk. I giggled and sucked a bit of the helium too and joined him. We both sang a song for no reason in front of a camera.

I turned back to see Nick who was sucking the helium from a pink balloon.

"Hellooo..." Nick started singing something in a very high pitched voice. I sucked a lot of helium and started singing the 'Scooby-Doo Where Are You' theme song in front of the camera but was interrupted by Brian who said in a high pitched voice:

"I'm a party Boy!"

"Oh ya! Okay!" Brian's girlfriend said from behind and Brian and Kevin started laughing. "It kinda rings!" She said in a high pitched voice and I started laughing too.

"It kinda rings!" Brian mimicked her but in a more high pitched voice.

Kevin and Brian started sucking all of the helium that the balloons had inside.

"Hi um... I'm Kevin, this is Brian." he pointed out to Brian.

"Yes." Brian said with the funny helium voice.

"We are two members of the Backstreet Boys."

"Yeah." Brian agreed.

"We're cousins and we are um... from" Brian joined him and they both said "Kentucky." still in funny voices.

"Uugh... ugh..." Brian started giggling.

"And um..." Kevin sucked more helium.

"And mine went out so..." Brian said while Kevin was sucking his helium. "I'm gonna talk normal." He finished in a 'deep' voice.

"But I still have plenty." Kevin said.

"Me too." I said in a high pitched voice jumping in front of the camera.

"You can use that one right there." Kevin said giving my brother another balloon. They both sucked plenty of helium again.

"We're gonna sing a song right now that's uh... very, very important to us."

"You'd better hurry." Brian said and laughed as he looked at Kevin.

"What's the name of the song?" My cousin asked. I giggled and thought how stupid this whole thing was.

"Christmas..." Brian started and Kevin soon joined. "...Christmas time is here! Time for joy and time for cheer."

"Are you kidding me?" I said in normal voice and shaking my head. Brian sucked the rest of the helium as Kevin said:

"Hi mom."

"Hi mom." Brian repeated. "We are out of helium." He added turning his voice into normal again with Kevin and soon they both started laughing.

"Oh no." I said covering my ears as I saw Brian jumping on the balloons. "Don't do that Brian!"

I hate the sound of the balloons popping. It really scares me and always did. Brian and Kevin continued damaging the balloons. I went as far away as I could.

"Stop!" I heard someone yell.

"Stop!" I yelled too.

"Why?" Kevin asked but no one replied.

This night has been crazy and awesome. I had so much fun. We stayed over at that house for the night. I shared the room with BJ, Brian's girlfriend Samantha and AJ's girlfriend Marissa.

****
Oh hey! Sorry for the late upload. It's like 2am here lol. And wow this chapter is the longest one so far. It was more than 2000 words. This is the longest chapter that I'll probably ever write lmao.
Anyways, some interesting stuff is gonna happen in the next chapter hehe.
Stay Awesome!
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 150
A story about the many problems with eminem fanfictions. :D I know some of these have probably already been addressed but I would like to readress th...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
70.7K 634 53
imagines for the characters from fast and furious
40.7K 1K 15
I had the audacity to write a sequel!? Um, anyways I wrote this when I was 12 and my writing has improved a lot since this I promise! Please feel fre...