It started with you

Door asher_rose

"What's so bad about me? Why do you hate me so much!" I yell at him through my tears and his body stiffens. H... Meer

01. Goodbye
02. Memories
03. MY BROTHER?!
04. Truth or dare.
05. That was a threat
06. House of cards
07. Fresh start
08. Halloween
09. Perfect Timing
10. Tipsy?
11. This is asher
12. Real. Not real.
13. mommy dearest
14. I wonder if guys can PMS
15. Thanksgiving
16. On top
17. Harry who?
18. Sour Patch Kid
19. XOXO
20. New wardrobe
21. Three greek gods
199K READS!!!
22. All cleaned up
23.princess
24. Its not fine
25. Distraction
26. Just a girl that likes a boy
27. Where were you
28. Youre with me
29. Youre not special
30. A tall glass of you.
31. I'll take good care of her
32. I want my bubby.
33. Im watching you baylor cambell
34. Surfing
35. Crack of lightning
36. That went to shit.
37. Hes hurting too
38. My girl
39. Birthdays and sex gods
40. Grunge rocker couple
41. You've got it bad.
42. Rosie
43. Soul mates
44. Heart in a box.
45. Understanding
46. Figure buster
47. Call me janis.
48. What are we
50. Santa came!
51. Jump his bones.
52. Falling soft
53. With One comes the other.
54. Dont tease me
55. New beginnings
56. Take a look at my girlfriend.
Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt 1.
Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt.2
Book 2 and possible spinoffs
Book 2 published!!!
A letter to my fans

49. Dad?

26K 808 168
Door asher_rose

Play the song above while listening. I really love this song by halsey.
-

I wait for Asher to reply but his eyes are locked on something behind me and I turn around to look too but gasp when I do. It's the guy from the beach.

"Dad?"
Did Asher just say- dad? I'm dreaming. No. No. No. No. Everything is spinning I need to sit down. I stumble back and Asher's eyes shoot towards me as he rushes towards me and wraps his arms around me.

"Baylor are you okay?"
Asher asks as he bends down to look in my eyes. I look at the man- I look at his father who was staring me down and shake my head vigorously. His eyes form in question as he stares at me and he looks back towards his father.

"What are you doing here. I told you to leave."
His voice is cold now as he stands in front of me protectively.

"I heard about the- the accident."
His eyes shoot to mine causing the hairs on my neck to stand up and he looks back at Asher.

"What was that."
Asher asks as he steps towards the man.

"What was what ash?"

"Don't fucking call me that. Why did you look at her when you said the accident."
He asks again and I take a timid step towards Asher.

"Asher."
I say and grab his hand and squeeze hoping he'll remember what I said I'd do if I ever seen my stalker. His head turns towards mine and he waits for me to say something but I just squeeze his hand again and his face turns into pure shock then back at his father in rage.

"Your the fucking one texting her! The one on the beach! The one who put her in the hospital! What the fuck is wrong with you!"
Asher yells as he takes another step towards his father.

"She killed your mother! Your brother!"
Asher slams his fist into his fathers jaw and the man fumbles towards the ground catching himself and standing back up while holding his jaw and spitting out blood.

"And you beat us."
Asher says before grabbing my hand and pulling me past the man. My heart clenches in my chest and all I want to do is wrap Asher up in my arms. His father beat him?

Once we get past his father he lets go of my hand and walks towards the brick building beside us. He screams in anger as he pounds his fist on the wall and I swear I heard bones cracking.

"Asher"
My voice is small as I walk near him. His back is turned to me but I can still see the heavy breaths he's taking. I place my hand on his shoulder and gently turn him towards me and wrap him in my arms.

His strong arms wrap back around me instantly holding onto me tightly as he sways back and forth.

"I'm so sorry bay. I had no idea-"

"I didn't think you did Asher."

"I want to fucking kill him!"
Asher yells and starts to walk back in that direction but I grab his arm and pull him back to me.

"Calm down ash lets just go home okay. Breathe."
I say and he takes a deep breath and nods his head.

-

The walk home was quiet. Neither one of us having any words. From the day I seen that man on the beach I thought he looked like Asher but I couldn't admit it. I didn't want to.

So as I sit here in my room all I can think about is Asher's words 'and you beat us'. It tears me apart. I wish he would just talk to me.

"Baylor."
Asher's voice sounds from outside my bedroom door.

"Yeah?"

"Im going to go get us diner. I locked all the doors and windows, you can stay here or go with me."
He says and I get up, taking this as my chance to try to get him to talk.

"I'll come with you."
I say and he nods and we head outside.

"Want to play a game?"
I ask once we get to the sidewalk and he smiles lazily down at me.

"What game?"

"21 questions."
I say and he raises an eyebrow but shrugs anyway.

"Alright, what's your first question."

"Favorite color?"

"Lame question. But it's Blue."
He answers as we continue walking down the sidewalk and he asks his question.
"What else are you allergic too."

"Lillie's are the only thing I'm allergic to. What's your favorite movie?"

"Monsters inc."
He smiles cheekily and I laugh at him.

"Monsters inc? Really."

"Don't diss. It's a great movie."

"For a three year old."
I laugh again and he just shrugs.

"I'm a child at heart."
He says and laughs with me this time. He interlocks his fingers with mine as he leads me inside a restaurant.

"Do you want to sit and eat?"

"Sure."

"Hello welcome to steak and shake you can seat yourselves."
A women smiles at us politely and Asher moves towards a table by the window. It's a small restaurant with checkered floors and red booths, its cute.

"Hello welcome to steak and shake what can I get you to drink today?"
The small girl in front of us asks while looking down at her paper but when her eyes meet with Asher they widen and she straightens up her posture.

"I'll take a sweet tea."
I force a smile at her and she scribbles it down and turns her attention back to Asher, ogling him with her big blue eyes. He's mine back off, that's what I want to say. Can she just wipe the drool from her lip?. What am I saying? Since when am I the jealous type. I have to remind myself that me and Asher aren't even together. We just kissed. Twice.

"I'll take a sweet tea as well."
Asher says while looking at me and laughing. The girl shakes her head and makes a squeak before walking away. I roll my eyes and look back at Asher who's bitting his thumb to keep from laughing. What's so funny.

"What are you laughing at?"
I ask and he laughs before pointing at me.

"You."

"What about me."

"It looked like you wanted to rip the poor girls throat out."

"I did not!"
I defend myself and he raises an eyebrow at me and I start laughing and he laughs as well.

"It's cute."
He says while picking up a menu and flipping through it and I do the same.

"Here are your Sweet teas are you guys ready to order?"
Asher nods his head and we both purser our food and she runs off. I'm not sure why everything she does is annoying the shit out of me right now.

I'm not tipping her.

"So does this count as a first date?"
I ask him hopefully.

"Definitely not."
He says and my heart feels like someone just caught in on fire. Damn.

"Our first date will be much nicer than this place."
He adds with a smile and I look up at him shocked.

-

A/N; I just want to stop and tell you guys how amazing you are! Thank you so much for reading my book!

You can also Follow me on social media💕

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

48.5K 2.3K 37
[Trequel to Venom] "All that matters to me is that you're still here." - Cher Woods is tired. Tired of running, tired of hiding, and tired of losing...
594K 29.4K 68
ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs. ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ. Two inseparable best friends. A bond so beautiful that nothing could've broken them apart. But it all changed 𝘵�...
136K 6.6K 36
Kiara always had her focus set on her studies and being the perfect daughter for her strict mother, but when she meets Hayden, she feels like it's fi...
2.3K 92 4
Patrick Lavery was empty, his mind was not aware of what he had seen. Blood spilled all through his soaked clothes, three bodies were on the ground a...