With The Bad Boy ✔

By xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... More

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me

3.8K 135 10
By xqueenrosie

"Morning beautiful."

I smiled and gently ribbed my eyes before opening them. I wasn't disappointed when I saw Bellamy lying next to me. Who would be?

"Morning handsome." I chuckled as I kissed him softly on the lips.

"I helped your mom make breakfast. I would join you but I have something to do." I smiled then frowned as he spoke. "By the way, I thought you were a heavy sleeper but seems like someone was messing around with me last night. You wouldn't happen to know a girl who pretended to be asleep just to get close to her hot boyfriend, now would you?"

I laughed at his cockiness.

"Damn, I wish I did. If I had a hot boyfriend I would probably do that too." I said.

"Babe, I'll show you how hot I am." He went on to take his shirt off but I stopped him at his jeans. I bit my lip as I ogled at his naked upper body.

"You be hot while I'll be sexy." I said in a teasing tone.

"Damn you Jane. Don't get my hopes up like that." He said. I laughed a little more.

"Your hope is always up when I'm around." I burst out laughing as he tackled me on my bed.

I frowned when he had to leave but at least he helped with breakfast. It got him a little on mom's good side.

"I strictly told him to leave after putting you to bed. You should be glad he left the door open, young lady. Looks like only Brianna will be grounded." I rolled my eyes at my mom. I thought she would've left by the time I brushed my teeth and showered.

"Mom, I know your rules apply while we live under your roof but you're over doing it." I said. She sighed and mumbled something to herself.

After finishing breakfast I went back to my room and sat on my bed.

"Leon Wright." I said out loud. "What do you want from me?"

My mind went back to last night and I hesitantly dialed Keith's phone number. I had to tell him.

"Are you home alone?" I asked as soon as he picked up.

"Hello to you too, princess." He said.

I sighed. "Answer the question Keith. Are you alone? I have to tell you something really important." I said.

"Uh, I am. Is everything okay?" he asked.

"I'll tell you when I come over. I'll be there in a while." I hung up on him and changed into a fresh pair of clothes.

A while turned into forty-five minutes as I had to sneak out of my house because mom was concerned about me leaving during a storm. I nearly died trying to climb out of my window and maneuver down the tree.

Then came walking in the snow and everything else that came with it. The front door opened just as I stepped in the porch.

"Why the hell weren't you answering your phone?" Keith looked upset but his expression turned into a concerned one when I walked past him into the house.

I was shivering and my teeth were clattering. I was thankful for the fireplace that was burning. I slowly removed all the unwanted layers of my clothes.

"Did you actually walk here? I could've drove you or someone else." He said as he handed me a cup of coffee.

"That didn't cross my mind." I mumbled and he frowned as he sat next to me.

"What sort of crazy are you? You could've died out there." He said in a stern tone.

I chuckled and took a sip of my coffee. I grimaced at the lack of sugar in it.

"I'm practically dead from the inside, Keith." I tapped my nails on the cup. "Shit just keeps piling up."

"Well, what sort of shit made you walk here?" he asked.

I looked into his but I couldn't hold the stare so I looked down at my cup and traced the rim with my finger.

"My mom wasn't letting me go out in this weather so I climbed out of my window and walked here. She locked the garage door." I said.

"If you get caught, which you will, what are you going to tell her?" he asked me.

"I'll come up with something then. Right now, I have to tell you some really bad news." I said. His face grew emotionless as he waited for me to speak.

I cleared my throat and built up the courage to speak.

"You have to promise me that you won't tell a single soul. Not Bellamy, no one." I said seriously.

"Princess, you can trust me." He shrugged.

"No, you have to promise." I said.

He sighed in defeat. "I promise." He mumbled.

"Remember Leon Wright, he was the only one with brow hair in a family of redheads. Better known for being Trace's best friend." I paused when I saw the angry look on Keith's face. His brows were furrowed and his eyes only showed anger.

"What about Leon?" he said through gritted teeth.

I sucked in a breath before answering him. "Yesterday, me and Bel went to a small shop at the corner of the town an-and he was there." I said.

I set the cup on the floor and held my head in my hands. Keith grabbed my wrists and made me face him. "Tell me everything that happened."

I shifted so I was facing him instead of the fire. "He was there before us but a while after we entered I heard him whistle. T-the same tune he had for me and if that wasn't enough he offered me malteasers and said it was his favorite...they're my favorite and everyone knows that. And they weren't even in the store. Bellamy didn't notice anything off and I don't know if he was charge for them or not but...he waited by his car. And I tried to keep up with Bellamy but that Leon asshole still managed to touch me." I hugged my legs closer to my chest.

"What the fuck did that asshole do, Jane? Why didn't you tell me before? Why are you telling him instead of me?" Bellamy stormed from the hallway right towards him.

He stopped in front of me and I broke out into tears at the sight of him. He was furious and his tone of voice only scared me more.

"Fuck off, dude. Can't you see she's already in a bad place." I felt Keith push him away before wrapping an arm around me.

"I'm sorry," I choked out when Bellamy got on his knees in front of me.

"You don't have to apologize about anything. It's your stupid boyfriend's fault." Keith said but that made nothing better.

"I couldn't tell you because I was scared. I know what he's capable of and I can't risk you getting hurt." I said. As I moved out of Keith hold.

"I can't add to your burdens." I said to Bellamy. He leaned towards me kissed my forehead. "And who knows what he had on him. You know what they did to me and Keith." I said.

"You're not a burden and you don't need to be afraid of them." He said. I hugged him tightly.

"I have every reason to be Bellamy." I said.

"Then tell me everything." He said. I shook my head and pulled away. "I'm not ready for that." I told him. I couldn't lose him, not this soon.

"I love you, you know that right?" he said. I wish I could agree but they just felt like words.

I looked away, at the person who was sitting beside me. "Keith, if Leon is here then it has to be for some reason. Trace told you to stay away from me, what if this has to do about it? Fuck, how did he even find us all the way here!" I balled my hands into fists to hit on the ground but Bellamy caught them.

I couldn't look at him so I just ignored him. He held onto my hands even when I tried to free myself from his grip.

"So that explains the note in your pocket." Bellamy let go of one of my hands and reached in his pocket. He held a small paper with a messy handwriting on it.

I'll see you soon.

"It wasn't in your jeans when I got them." Bellamy said as I stared at the paper in front of me.

"When you sat in the car, he pulled me towards him and I slipped. H-he must've put it in the b-back pocket when he t-t-touched me."

Keith's phone rang before any of them could say anything. He stood up to take it.

"Was I had oblivious to everything?" he asked. I slowly nodded my head. "It's not your fault." I said.

"It is. I thought you were tired so I didn't bother asking if you were okay." He said.

"I can't do this much longer. I don't think I can't make it through high school." I mumbled.

"Don't you dare say that again. No one said it's going to be easy. You have us for a reason, to help you through it." He said.

I was lifted bridal style in his arms and he sat on the couch and placed me on his lap. I didn't protest, instead, I rested my head on his shoulder and eased my body.

"I need you to believe me when I tell you that I'm in love with you. I held back for plenty of reasons but since we're doing this now, I don't want anything between us. I love all of you, in all your forms." I laughed and looked into his eyes.

"You sound like you're going to propose." I said. He kissed me but it felt more than just a kiss. It was like he was telling me that he loved me, he needed me and he was always going to be here for me. I reciprocated it.

"I love you too." I breathed out. "And I know I sound lame but you give me strength...when you're not being a jerk." I said.

"Good because I don't want you to give up. Not now, not never." He kissed the knuckles of my hand and a smile stretched across my face. I can't believe I doubted him.

"Guys, I think we need to get out of here. We have unwanted visitors." Keith came in holding a duffle bag in his hand. "What's wrong?" I asked the boys as Bellamy placed me on the side and looked down the hallway.

"You parked in the other Street, right?" Keith asked Bellamy as he came with my coat in his hands whilst putting on his. He nodded and since they both looked worried, I took the extra clothing from the floor and walked to Keith.

"What's going on?" I asked. He took the clothes from me and shoved them into the bag. "Leon Wright wants to talk."

That was enough to stop my questions get me to do whatever. I wore my coat and took Bellamy's hand as we snuck out the back door of the house and jumped through the neighbors house to get to Bellamy's car. We were quiet and sneaky enough to not rise suspicions, not for now.

I sat in the backseat while Bellamy drove and Keith sat beside him. "What are you doing?" I asked Keith since it was the only appropriate question in my head. "I'm going to get my sister and maybe we'll stay somewhere else for a while." He said.

"What about your parents?" I asked him. "They know about my dad. I doubt they would want to get our families involved." Bellamy answered this time. He was right, they probably feared him, probably because they are messing with his son.

"Keith, there's more to this than just me. Isn't there?" I asked. He sighed and put his phone to his ear.

"Not now princess." He said before talking to the phone. I heard his conversation with Natasha and I raised my brow at him.

"Am I on the run too?" I asked when he hung up on the phone. He nodded. "Pack a bag, I'll talk to your mom." He said. I tried to ask him more questions but he stopped listening. He had his thinking face on which made him look much more mature than he already was.

"Jane, we're still trying to figure this out but it's nothing too serious." Bellamy said.

"Too serious?"

"It is serious Bel! There could be a hundred reasons where they're here." Keith said all of a sudden.

"They?" I shrieked.

"We don't know that." Bellamy said.

I unlocked the front door to let myself in then had Keith ring the bell and do a ten second drama in front of my mom making his arrival look casual. Then I hurried to my room and gathered everything I could need. I didn't know how many days we were going to leave for from the bags in Bellamy's car, I assumed it was going to be for a few days. I made sure to pack candy, lots of candy.

I hurried down the stairs and saw my mom smiling at me.

"You won't regret spending Christmas there, dear. Pippa may be a strict old lady but she knows how to have fun." Mom kissed my cheek and hugged me.

I quickly masked my bewildered look with a smile and I nodded my head as prompted by Keith.

"I'm going to miss though," I said genuinely because I was starting to feel scared. I didn't know what was going on and none of us were keeping secrets.

"I will too. Now, be safe and don't give Pippa a hard time. Love you kids!" she smiled us we walked outside to the car.

"Who is Pippa and Christmas is in a few days, why won't I be home by then?" I blurted these questions out as soon as all the doors of the cars closed.

"We're going to keep a low profile for a few days. We need to figure out why Leon Wright is back." Keith explained. "And Pippa is my grandma, but we're going to stay at the lake house."

I sighed and sat back in my seat whilst folding my arms and pouting.

"Why is Natasha being dragged with us?" I asked.

Bellamy looked me in the eye from the drivers seat, "Nat was raped by one of Trace's friends."

My heart sunk deeper for two reasons, it was them who did it and it was probably my fault.

A/N:

I'm almost going to reach 4K views! I'm so excited and thank you for reading!

Shoutout to MacyPeltier for being an amazing support! You guys have no idea how happy a vote or comment makes me. Thank you!

I wish I had a happy chapter to update today but this will have to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...
275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
32.6K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...