My Chatting Mate *FIRST VERSI...

By SmilesNsunshines

[This is discontinued since there are a lot of plot holes, however I've written a new one. It's called My Cha... More

My Chatting Mate
1. Tree House
2. Dream
3. Traffic Light.
4. Cabin
5. Chat
6. Eavesdropping
7. Surprise
8. Secrets
9. Encounter
10. Decisions
11. Family vs Friend
12. Babysitter
13. Theodore
14. Crossed Fingers
15. Full Moon
16. Full Moon [ii]
17. Blackout Moment
18. It's from Tyler
19. Power Ranger
20. Video Chat
22. What a day
23. We Meet Again, Indigo.
Sloppy Kiss
24. My name isn't Power Ranger
25. Stop, just stop.
26. We've got company
27. I'm not stupid.
28. Theatrically
29. De-o
REDOING!
UPDATED!

21. Crappy Pants

4.3K 104 43
By SmilesNsunshines

21.

I was grumbling extremely colourful vocabulary under my breath, in the passenger seat as he just laughs at my childish behaviour. I fold my arms across my chest, pouting while staring outside of the window.

I should be in the car with Ryan right now, not with my own teacher, Mr Ethan. Or should I say Pedophile Ethan. He even found it amusing when I called him by using that name - he must've escaped from a mental asylum.

"Relax, you're going to enjoy this dinner." Ethan says, I saw him smirking at the window reflection. I'm not going to face him any time soon.

"Bloody mother faggot, drag me in this dang flipping car without my fudging consent. Who the freak does he freaking think?" I mumble, causing Ethan to laugh.

"Stop pouting or you'll grow old before I do."

"Stupid barfball. Nobody was talking to you, crappy pants."

Right after my video chat with Power Ranger, or should I say a good-looking guy whose name I still don't know leaves me hanging by saying something like he's gonna get me or something like that. Ethan shows up at my doorstep within fifteen minutes, with a smug smile like he'd won the lottery.

Dressed up in a maroon cardigan, a light brown chinos and a pair of Timberland boots he told me he was here to pick me up for our dinner. The thought of me and him having dinner is revolting - Imagine if anyone from school sees me with him, rumours are bound to spread like wildfire.

I'm not so keen in having a student teacher relationship, no matter how hot Ethan is. I admit he's hot but no way in hell am I going to date him when he's a teacher by profession.

I was trying to buy myself some time by asking him ridiculous questions before Ryan arrives, but ten minutes had passed and Ethan was still answering the stupid questions that was being hurled at him and there still isn't any sight of Ryan and his car.

I took a quick glance at my wristwatch and saw that I have another five minutes before Ryan comes rolling in. However, Ethan manages to catch on what I was doing and he told me to grab my purse and we'll head out afterwards.

Ethan spoke with such authority in his voice, which made me cower a little. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction by listening to him but my feet act on their own accord. It was like I'm under some spell. Next thing I know, I was already seated in his car.

A vibration on my thighs brought me back to my current situation. I unfold my arms, digs inside my purse finding for my phone. Looking at the lit up screen, I had received a text message from Ryan.

"Who is it?"

"Now you want to keep tabs with who I'm talking to?" I state sardonically. "None of your bees wax."

Ethan huffs out while I read the text message.

Ryan: Indigo, where are you? I've been pressing the doorbell for almost ten minutes now. You're not going to ditch me, are you? Are you even home??

"What does he want?" Ethan asks, making me snap my gaze to him and bring my phone closer to my chest, blocking it from his view. "You shouldn't be talking to him."

"I can make friends with whoever I like, and talk to whoever I wish to talk to. And right now, I'm not gonna talk to you." I glare at him. "Busybody." I add.

Ethan shakes his head, the corner of his lips tugging upwards. "If you think I'm a busybody, wait till you meet Tyler - he's ten times worse than me."

I type back a quick reply to Ryan, telling him that I'm currently being tucked away in Ethan's car and have no idea where I'm being shipped off to. It wasn't my intention to exaggerate the whole thing but it does seem to appear like it.

With the phone still in my grasp, I decide to be nice to Ethan and try to find out more about this dinner date he's been talking about, and perhaps it'll make him tell me more about this Tyler Bay guy.

"So, uhm," I clears my throat, "where are we going?"

Ethan steals a glance at me before shifting his gaze back to the road. "Somewhere at the outskirt of town. There's nothing to worry about. It's just that this restaurant is owned by Mr Bay family - also it's sort of close to his house."

"There's a restaurant back in the town too..." I mutter, suddenly feeling uncomfortable being in the same car as him. All the images of teachers taking advantage of their female students were swimming around in my head, clouding all the positive side of me.

We are going to a remote place, where there might not be any reception. I can't even escape if I want to 'cos I don't have my car with me - wait, I could divert his attention and steal his car keys and make a run for it before he could take my innocence away. Yes, I am going to do that.

"...meeting family." The current images that was circling around in my mind flew away when I heard the word family.

I twist my neck at him swiftly, almost causing me to crack my neck. "Family? What the heck do you mean?"

"Erm..." Ethan Adam apples bops up and down nervously at my sudden outburst. "That-forget what I said. I was just pulling your leg."

"You better be, 'cos I'm not meeting anyone's family member tonight." Another vibration in my grasp caught my attention.

"You should really stop texting Ryan - he's going to cause nothing but mayhem."

I dismissed his statement regarding Ryan and went ahead to read the text.

Ryan: I think I know where you are. Stay put and keep your phone close to you, I'll call once I'm there.

I raised an eyebrow at his text; how does he know where I am when I don't even know apart from the fact that we're going to a restaurant in a remote place. Whatever, at least Ryan's going to come and get me.

"Tell me...about this Tyler guy." I query, resting the hand which has my phone in its clutch on my thigh. "You and Theo have mentioned him a couple of times."

"Tyler, he's an amazing guy. He's like a big brother to me, I looked up to him so much since I don't have any sibling of my own," he paused to make a right turn. "When I first met Tyler, he gives out a very strong and powerful aura it makes you want to obey him -wait, what am I saying? Of course I must obey him, he's my-"

"Boss. Yes or else he'll cut off your balls." I chuckled when I recall Theo and my conversation about a particular topic on that. Fortunately, it was such a short and quick topic.

Ethan turns to look at me, giving me a perplexed look and seconds later he swiftly masked it into a knowing look. "Right, he's my boss and I care about my balls." He stated in a joking tone. "Back to the main topic, Tyler may appear intimidating but actually he's a really nice guy who's caring and all those jazz but beware - if you infuriate him be prepared to face hell live."

"He...he sounds nice?"

Ethan chuckles at how weak my voice sounds. "I doubt he'll do any harm to you, since you're his mate."

I was about to ask him what did he mean when he said I'm Tyler's mate when Ethan announced that we've arrived. I place my phone back into my purse as Ethan runs around the car and stops outside my door.

I don't mind if Tyler and I become friends, the little voice puts in her two cents. I roll my eyes internally at her thoughts.

When Ethan opens the door for me, I was met with a vast sleek black building, like the size of probably two football fields merged together. There are two huge doors on the entrance and a ceiling high window all over the building. In the middle of the building, there's the restaurant name. I nearly laughed out loud at the dumb and dull name. Seriously, who would name their restaurant that.

Unpredictable Restaurant.

"Are you sure we're at the right restaurant? I mean, I've never heard of that name before." I jerked my head over to the name of the place. "What a crappy name." I mutter under my breath, sniggering.

Ethan closes the door behind me. Standing beside me, he rubs the back of his neck as he says, "I name it."

"WHAT!" I let out a shrill cry, not believing what I'd heard. "Why would you name it that?" My face scrunch up in a disgusted feature.

"Well, you can't predict what'll happen in a restaurant; somebody could be happy since it'll be their first date or someone will get proposed to or-"

I cut him, my ears can't take it any longer. "Okay, I get the picture. Interesting...metaphor you have there." I sniggered.

"Whatever." Ethan glares at me and turns on his heels, walking towards the entrance.

This place isn't exactly remote like I thought it will be. There's a beautiful lake next to the building, the lake seems to stretch endlessly and you could see mountains in the background. A very beautiful scene to paint, if you're a painter.

There's another building down the road, I can't really make out what kind of building it is although I have my glasses on.

I doubled my pace to catch up with Ethan who was already waiting for me, with a bored expression on his face. A waiter served us and Ethan muttered something in his ear, which raises my suspicion. The waiter gave him a stiff nod and avoid eye contact with me while he shows up to our seat.

The exterior may be dull but not for the interior. A grand chandelier that's hung on the high ceiling greets us when we stepped into the restaurant. The walls were painted with a rich cream colour, there were several painting paste on the ceiling. Most of the paintings don't make sense to me - or maybe that's because I'm not much of an art person.

As I trails behind Ethan, my eyes danced all over the place. From the ceiling that was painted into a replica of the magnificent blue sky with clouds, to the walls that has plenty of paintings to entertain the guests as they eat, to the floor that has patterns carved on it. There were tons of matching mahogany round tables and tall chairs surrounding the room.

I was too engrossed in examining my new environment to notice that the other guests were looking at me. I then realise that I'm in a posh restaurant - excluding the name of course, which doesn't sound alluring at all.

Great, just when I thought they Ryan won't bring me to another posh restaurant this teacher of mine did.

This place may have been unheard of for me, but there are sure lots of people dining in here. Some are wearing cocktail dresses and some are wearing a little tad casual yet dressy dresses. They weren't looking at me like I'm such a low class person to be eating here, they just have their curious mask on. When I walked passed their table, they gave me a warm smile and bow their head to in submission or maybe out of respect.

I didn't come from any royal family, so why would they bow to me in submission? Weird...

The waiter had led us to another room, away from the prying eyes of the other guests. He slides the diamond design door aside held his right arm outwards, stretching it into a room with his head slightly hung - in a form of respect.

When I passed by him and mutter a thank you, he did not look up instead he gave me a swift nod and slides the door close behind me. Glancing around, it was a private dining room. There wasn't much different than the outside. The walls are painted champagne colour, mahogany tables and chairs. A wine collection on the right side of the room, there's even a mini bar right next to me. Averting my gaze to the other side of the room, my jaw drops when I saw the sight before me.

A vast ceiling high glass window which shows us the magnificent view of the lake that's glistening under the beaming moon and twinkling stars. The view is jaw dropping. That is a view that I would like to wake up to.

"Beautiful sight isn't it?" Ethan says.

I tore my gaze away from the marvelous sight. "Yes it is. So, are we going to order? Or am I being held captive here?" I joked when Ethan pulls out a chair for me to sit. Muttering a thanks, I sat down.

I'm not used to having someone pulling out a chair for me, acting all gentlemen-like on me. Especially not when he's my teacher.

Ethan stood beside me when I thought he was going to his seat, which is across me. He smooths down his top and dusts off imaginary dust off his shoulders. "I believe my job here is done." He announced, grinning wide at me.

I shot him a baffled look. "What do you mean your work here is done? After driving me far away from the town - I don't even know this place, for crying out loud! And now you're leaving me alone!? I knew you were too good to be true, Ethan."

"I'm sorry Indigo. If you really thought I would be here eating dinner happily with you - it's not happening unless I want a limb being torn away from my body. Tyler will be here shortly. In the meantime, do not leave this room - at all."

Ethan gives me an apologetic look in the beginning, then at the end he gave me a stern look that says obey-me-or-else. He shot me a last look over his shoulder, like as if I'm going to vanish into the air any second. I sunk into my seat, crossing my arms and huffs out loud. I don't know if I should be upset, angry or disappointed, so I settle for all three.

I wished I had paid attention to my surroundings on our way here 'cos I don't even know where we are. Hell, I didn't even know this place exists! I mean, who would build a freaking restaurant in some place right next to a lake?

Where is Ryan when I need him the most!

A vibration coming from my purse had made my thigh vibrates along with it. Digging into my purse, I grab my phone and notice that Ryan's calling me. Immediately I pick up the call and take a look around in my surroundings. No idea why I did that, maybe to check if anyone is lending their ear unnecessarily.

"Ryan-"

"Indie, listen very carefully. I'm right outside the restaurant and I need you to create a distraction 'cos Tyler is going to be there in less than five minutes!" Ryan exclaims. "Unless you want him to held you captive and you won't be able to see your family again - then I suggest you hurry up and distract them."

"How? Do you have any plan in mind?" I was already standing on my feet, pacing around the room trying to find some ways to exit. The thought of not seeing my family, especially my baby brother is upsetting me. "I'm really bad at distracting others."

I hear Ryan sigh on the other end followed by movements. "Indie, do you think you could go to the bathroom and probably escape from there. 'Cos from where I'm standing, I have a clear view of the what I assume is the ladies bathroom and there is a small window, big enough for your body to squeeze through."

"Alright, I'll try."

"Hurry Indie. You have less than two minutes now. I'll wait for you - now hurry!" Ryan puts down the phone without saying a thing.

I shove my phone back into the purse and held onto it firmly by my side. As I'm taking a deep breath to calm my jumpy nerves, I sort out my thinking. Why am I actually doing this? Am I really going to leave this place? Won't it look like I'm not interested in this whole date thing?

Of course I'm not interested. I was being dragged here against my own will and not to mention in the outskirt of town. I would probably be eating peacefully in some diner with Ryan and we'll watch movies afterwards. I smile dreamily at my illusion.

If only Ryan had come earlier. It doesn't matter now, because Ryan's here now and he's going to take me out on our date - actual date.

I slide the door open carefully, poking my head and inspect my surroundings. Nobody on my left, and nobody on the right. And certainly no sight of anyone. What kind of restaurant is this? Not even a waiter in sight. I swiftly get out of the room, sliding the door back to its former position and began to walk around finding for the bathroom.

A bathroom sign has been spotted at the other end of the empty hallway. I find it a little creepy because there wasn't even a sound, just the noise that's coming from me, which is my breathing and possibly from my own heartbeat too.

I keep looking over my shoulder, expecting to be caught. Finally, I saw the ladies sign and hurriedly push the door open when I heard a few voices in the distance. I hurriedly finds for the windows and saw them in the other corner of the bathroom. The bathroom window is a small rectangular window which is apparently sort of the same height of the cubicles.

Today must be my lucky day because under the window, there's a bench.

Why would they place a bench in here? Unless...

I shuddered at the thought of what might have happened on the particular bench. Eww, I wouldn't want to know.

It's a good thing that I'm wearing my pink suede moccasin. I made my way to the bench, placing one foot at the time on the bench. The window is now the same height as me - thank you god for making me feel like I've finally accomplished something significant in my life. Pushing the window lock and unlock it, I gave it a firm push and it flew open.

The same time that the window flew open, a monstrous growl had me frozen to my spot. A loud thrashing sound of what it seems like someone is throwing objects around in the room. It went on for quite some time; I should've taken that opportunity to squeeze my way out of the window and I'll be free, but no, something within me wants to know what's going on and who is causing the commotion.

All of a sudden it went quiet. Pin drop silence. My heart was beating in anticipation as I wonder what's going to happen next. What if the ruckus is all about me? What if they're on their way to this bathroom, right now?

My suspicion was confirmed when I heard Ethan's voice.

"Alpha, I had three guards outside that very room. It's impossible for her to be able to escape. Maybe she went to the bathroom?"

Ah, great. Can't he suggest something else? I seriously have to get out of here. His voice seems to get louder and louder. I tucked my purse safely in the waistband of my skirt and swiftly hoist myself up. My feet were lifted away from the bench, half of my body was already out of the window. My hands were planted on the wall, trying to push myself out using my upper body strength.

Just when I was almost fully out, a pair of hands was latched on my torso.

Hi guys! So sorry for the late update! I have been procrastinating by watching tons of 5SOS videos, eek...I just can't get enough of them & their songs~  I apologize if this chapter doesn't make sense to you cos it sure didn't make any sense to me. I had to write 3 times, 3 times! Of this chapter alone bcos my head is filled w/ 'em boys *.*

I had actually planned to update ytd & oh guess what!? My Chatting Mate reached #109 ytd & it's in the What's Hot Werewolf List! YAY! But the rating went down & it's now #179, I think. Haha it doesn't really matters to me cos I have you guys <3 *aww group hugs*

To those of you who have guessed who's Ryan's mate correctly, don't worry I didn't forgot my dedication & Shoutout, I'll do it on the chappy that she'll appear. Thanks for taking part! :)
oh if you guys wanna fangirl about 5SOS, PM me cos I WANT TO JOIN IN DA PARTY, LAWL. excuse the crappy name I gave the restaurant, I couldn't think of any interesting names. Like I said, this chapter doesn't make sense to me.

P.S: Let's take a moment to appreciate how adorable & contagious Ashton Irwin laughter is *.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...