Werewolf Academy

By ToxicRoses

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body, looking at each and every curve and line. Though wh... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Can't touch this
Chapter 3: Welcome to my personal Hell
Chapter 4: Just....breathe
Chapter 5: New she-wolf
Chapter 6: Can't touch this
Chapter 7: Werewolf dodgeball
Chapter 8: More About Eva
Chapter 9: He Left Me
Chapter 10: Warned
Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think
Chapter 12: Tiger vs Kitten
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf
Chapter 15: Announcements
Chapter 16: Evesdropping
Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled
Chapter 18: Explaining Myself
Chapter 19: Driven Mad
Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony
Chapter 21: My Pack
Chapter 22: SPYing Around
Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble
Chapter 24: Taking Notes
Chapter 25: Capture The Flag
Chapter 26: The Attack
Chapter 27: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Making Up
Chapter 29: Talking Back
Chapter 31: Meet Jane
Chapter 32: Helping Friends
Chapter 33: GIve You Hell
Chapter 34: Announcer
Chapter 35: Almost There
Chapter 36: Disneyland
Chapter 37: Going Back
Chapter 38: The Rules
Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide
Chapter 40: Part ONE
Chapter 40: Part Two
Night Of Wolves (Werewolf Academy Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Arctic Monkeys Rule<3
WATTY AWARDS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SideNote
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Finale - Part 1
The Finale - Part 2
The Finale - Part 3
THE FINALE
Epilogue
ALT: FINALE & EPILOGUE

Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates

92.2K 3.2K 1K
By ToxicRoses

***OMGG1 its chapter 30 already! I have some news:D

1- THE COVER IS AMAZING and was done by LadyKnight

2- ALEX PETTYFER and all his amazing gorgeousness is going to be Will's character:D

3- I am planning on making this story both book 1 and 2......im not sure yet

4- THIS chapter will be long and may give some seizures for those who can not handle epicness( and most of your questions will be answered>:)

----------->cast video to the side! play the music with it!

onto the story:D

*

**

***

**

*

I smiled internally, popping the spoon of ice cream into my mouth.

After the awkward moment with Garson, he had simply taught and then we came to gym.

Since I was 'still recovering' I didn't have to run around the track even though my back felt completely better now.

Coach had felt bad that I had gotten hurt in his class, so he made me sit out and cap me a bowl of ice cream so I wouldn't 'bother' him.

Boy, was he smart!

I watched as the guys and girls running around the court all sweaty.

Coach told them to begin jumping-jacks, so they all stopped under the tree where I was sitting to do there jumping-jacks.

My eyes were checking out all the guys even though I didn't intend it to.

Will slowly came into view thought his soft gaze was already on me. While he did jumping-jacks he somehow made his way over to me.

My brows furrowed as I liked another spoon of ice cream.

He opened his mouth and was about to speak when coach yelled.

"Alright! Get your butts to the court!" coach bellowed like the thunder.

Haha. Like the thunder!

I crack myself up!

I got up, looking sadly at my empty cup.

What was I going to do now?

Throwing my cup into the trash bin, my eyes caught hold of all the people standing on two courts again split into teams.

I began walking towards them, my wolf wanting and craving to be apart of the team.

Just as I was reaching the court, I watched as another large group of kids with a teacher in front began leading them to the court.

Coach turned around, and I'm sure I heard him let out an annoyed breathe, before his eyes landed on mine.

"You playing, Bowman?" he asked, his eyes flickering back and forth between me and the group of kids heading this way.

"Yup!" with that being said, I made my way through the large kids and popped up behind Will, kicking the back of his knee, making him trip slightly forward.

That was odd? He was supposed to be on guard!

Though that was a weird thing that I had noticed today!

Almost every single person seemed tense and on edge.

"You've been slacking off, Willy!" I giggled, patting him softly on the head.

He let out a nervous sounding chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright! We're having some competition today! My class versus Peterson's!" he yelled before turning to us and whispering, "You better kick their special behinds, or extra laps!"

'Special behinds'? Who was Peterson?

Why am I asking you all these questions you don't know?

The world may never know!

I glanced at the other class and instantly understood.

Standing there, were kids that had pretty small figures. My eyes were mainly focused on Megan, Ethan, and Carol.

Wow! You sleep for 4 weeks and it's like everything changes.

When coach said special, he meant the one's that were 'gifted' with ability's.

I didn't know Carol was a 'gifted'?

"What are we playing coach?" someone from my team yelled.

They began leading us into the gym again, and once I saw the familiar red balls, I knew what we were doing.

"Dodge ball!" coach yelled as he placed the balls on the middle line.

The 'gifted' or other class looked at us in fear then it quickly disappeared.

I crossed my arms, glaring at them.

"Starting in 5!" Coach yelled, as he and Peterson made their way up to the scoreboard to get a full view of the gym.

All my team members seemed to either me glaring of growling at the other team.

That got me thinking of a song to sing right then.

"Buddy your a boy, make a big noise playing in the street gonna be a big man some day, you got mud on your face! Big disgrace! Kicking your can all over the place! Singing, We will we will rock you!" I said slowly though then everyone on my team started singing along.

Ha! We were totally epic!

The other team stared at us, like we had just lost our minds.

Well! Screw them! It's a free country!

Unless we weren't in the U.S anymore..........

"Begin!" coach yelled, and everyone was serious and in game position.

*

**

***

**

*

I sighed, dropping onto the bleachers, Will dropping alongside me.

They were pretty hard, most of them were mixing our minds up, playing mind games to distract us, though we won.

And I made sure to sing 'We are the champions' because we were that amazing.

I was still pissed at Will since he had blocked every single shot that was aimed at me.

I eventually got mad enough that I pushed him and ended up falling on top of him.

Of course, we were up in seconds since the other team took it as their advantage to hit us on the ground.

I had managed to get both Ethan and Megan, and may I say I 'accidentally' hit them really hard.

Will outstretched his hand to touch me though I smacked it away.

"Oh common! Are you still mad?" he whined in a voice that was so deep and alluring I almost fell over.

"Nope!" I said and his face brightened until I continued, "I am beyond mad! I am pissed!"

"I didn't want you to get hurt!" he argued back.

"No, you big buffalo, you just wanted to act all macho and block all the balls!" I argued back even if it wasn't true.

He placed his hand on his chest, faking hurt, "Wow! You are an ego killer, aren't you?"

I shook my head, crossing my arms, "I don't kill ego's babe!" I leaned in smiling, "I break'em!"

With that I got up skipping towards Carol, who was on the other side of the gym. It was like both sides hated each other, completely separated.

Well, except for me who was skipping to the other side with Will chuckling behind me.

"Carolina Mathews! I am here to propose and your hiding?" I asked in a teasing shock.

Everyone had a careful eye on me and I just ignored them, taking a seat next to the blushing Carol.

"So you wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked bouncing up and down in my seat.

Blame the sugar rush from the ice-cream! I loved sugar rushed! They made me feel all happy and invincible with energy.

"Huh?" she asked her red sweaty face, turning even redder.

"What's going on? Everyone is either tense or irritated!" I would have asked Will, but I needed a excuse to come and talk to Carol.

"Oh! They didn't tell you?" she asked and by my expression she continued, "It's the um.....some of the packs are coming over tonight so ummm......we can find our mates......."

Wow.

Wow!

That was really stupid!

"So why is everyone so tense?" I asked, not getting it.

The bell rang, though we remained seated as everyone left.

Carol cleared her throat, "Well.....um.. some people are dating and when they find their mates.....the other can get pretty depressed," she said slowly.

Then it hit me. I tensed, frozen and not moving or breathing.

Was she saying that Will might find his mate?

(gasp!)

***

"Eva!" Carol screamed again, knocking on my bathroom door.

After she had said what she said, I had bolted from the gym and had locked myself in my bathroom.

I had been in here for about 3 hours, and I had done everything to keep my mind off of tonight.

I took a shower, I sat in my bathtub, I combed my hair, I took a bath with the whole thing filled with bubbles, and anything my mind came over.

Carol had come and gone, though never longer than a couple minutes though I did manage to sneak into my room and grab a pair of black yoga pants and a black scope neck t-shirt.

"Eva!" Carol yelled again, her voice straining from yelling so long.

I heard her give a large sigh before leaving the room. I didn't care though.

My back was leaning against the door, my butt on the freezing floor with my arms wrapped around my legs.

Why was it that whenever I have my own piece of heaven, it must be taken away from me?

My wolf had been silent along with Brain for a long time, and for once I was grateful.

I didn't really want to speak now.

"Eva, babe, are you alright?" I heard Lance's worried voice come from the other side of the door.

I ignored him, my eyes were still a bit blurry, though they were concentrated on the white floor under me.

"Eva!" Lance banged the door, my back vibrating, "Eva! Open this door!"

He kept banging, my back moving each time as I squeezed my eyes shut. From the sudden quickness of my actions, I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

The constant banging was where my limit was reached.

I stood up, and grabbed the door knob and threw it back, braking the lock and most likely the wall too.

"Will you leave me alone! I want to be alone!" I yelled, my eyes focused on Carol and Lance's figure standing there with wide eyes and looking at me.

"Eva.....please. Just listen," Lance tried to wrap his arms around me though I backed away and glared at him.

"I want to be left alone! Is that so hard to understand?" I yelled again throwing my arms up.

Suddenly the door was opened to reveal the one person I didn't want to see ever this near me.

"Eva," Ethan said with a sad expression, his voice soft.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled, looking at Lance and Carol who quickly bolted the room, locking it behind them.

My fists clenched, my eyes narrowing at Ethan and glaring.

I knew why they brought him.

They thought he could make me feel better.

I let out a dry chuckle, "It not going to work!"

He frowned, "Eva, please! You can't be like this over a guy! Your, Eva!"

That made me let out another dry laugh, "Oh, so I'm not 'b*tching around' anymore?"

His eyes softened, "Eva, I swear I never meant that!"

I let out a fake smile nodding, "Uh huh." I crossed my arms, "What did they tell you?"

He sighed, "They...they just said that you like Will, and tonight is the mating night, so your depressed now!"

"Oh? I'm depressed?" I asked.

"They said you blocked your mind, so no one knows if your still alright! Please, Eva! You may not forgive me for being an @$$, but at least trust me when I say that I still care for you!"

All my anger suddenly went away as my eyes blurred again.

Why? Once I find happiness, it has to get taken away from me!

I was quickly in Ethan's embrace as he hugged me while I cried my heart out.

I never cried. Well, after the attack I never cried.

Some people said that I had died inside, my mate's death causing me to loose all my fun and happy side.

After the attack, I had worked in the gym and even took fighting lessons until I was sure that nothing would hurt me ever again like my mate's death.

The next hour, I cried and told Ethan everything.

To tell you the truth, I had missed him so much. He was like my brother, and when you fight with your brother and don't talk, it kinda kills you inside.

*

**

***

**

*

My eyes were closed as I leaned against Ethan.

I heard the door slowly creak open.

Carol's voice whispered quietly, "Is she asleep?"

"Yeah," Ethan whispered, and I felt myself slowly tucked into bed.

We have been on the run for 3 years, and yet Ethan still can't tell if I'm sleeping or my eyes are just shut.

"Let's go," they whispered and I heard my door shut.

My eyes snapped open to the dark ceiling above. It was night already?

Hoping out of my bed, my eyes scaned the dark landscape outside. The main target that was lite with bright lights was the gym.

'Welcome To Mate Night' a large sign read.

I felt my stomach turn and my throat clench.

Turning around, I angrily stomped my way out of the room and into the dark hallway.

So everyone happen to ditch me?

Quickly, I rushed out the building and ran into the forest.

I stripped out of my cloths and put them in a pile, while I shifted into my wolf.

My wolf was silent again, as I grabbed my pile of cloths and began running full speed through the forest.

I couldn't help myself, but I stopped near the gym and outside a large area was decorated, tables were set and lights were lite.

I preyed to God, that I wouldn't see him.

I'm pretty sure I might even commit suicide if I did.

Watching closely, I looked for a certain blond head and I couldn't find him.

I felt hope burst in my chest.

Then it disappeared at what I saw.

Will.

He was standing there, his face neutral as he spoke to a tall black haired girl with a very skinny figure. He said something, and I watched as the girl burst out into a fit of giggles.

I felt my heart shatter, and without a second thought I was running through the forest.

My brain wasn't thinking strength anymore, and I'm pretty sure I ran into hundreds of trees and even crashed into the wall surrounding the school.

That was until I found a larger cliff, that kind of showed the whole forest. The gym's lights were so bright that even I could see them from here.

I was tired of living, I realized. There was nothing TO live for.

My head was thrown back as I couldn't stop the long sad howl that escaped my mouth.

It was bad enough that my wolf was whining in my head, and now this howl just turned my already broken heart into dust.

Shifting back, I threw my cloths on and sat on the cliff, hugging my legs to my chest as silent tears ran down my eyes.

Why can't I die?

Why is God still letting me live?

Why can't something just kill me!

My hands pulled at the roots of my hair.

I want to die!

Not even that simple wish could be granted!

My eyes were shut as I silently begged for death to take me.

I just want to die.......

My eyes snapped open and I was about to attack whatever was near me, when the familiar warm arms encircled me, pulling me into a chest.

I started to kick and was about to scream when they started rocking me back and forth, mumbling things into my forehead.

"Please....." I whispered and for once my voice sounded helpless and lost.

My teary eyes looked into the ocean blue eyes of Will.

His face looked like it was in pain, and his arms were pulling me closer and closer to him.

"Eva......Don't you ever, Ever, do that to me again!" His whispered angrily.

I felt my lip quiver.

"I just want to die," I whispered so low, looking at the full moon above us.

He gently grabbed my chin, turning me around to face him, "Never! If you die, I promise to God, that I will kill myself too. You. Will. Never. Leave. Me!"

The love and pain in his eyes made my heart beat skip a pattern.

"Please, Will. Think of your ma...." I began to speak softy, but the look of rage on his face stopped me.

"You....you want to die because of me?" his voice broke off as he looked at me sadly.

"Your mate, Will......" I mumbled as I tried to get away from him.

If he kept this up, I don't think I'll be able to give him up.

He quickly pulled me down onto his lap, and without a second thought he placed his lips onto mine.

Every thought seemed to vanish from my mind, and the only thing left was Will.

How soft his lips felt. How mush pleasure that one kiss gave.

His warm lips on mine making me forget the world and just focus on one thing.

Will.

He eventually pulled away so we could breath and placed his forehead on mine as we took deep breaths.

His hand on my cheek softly wiped the tears away, and my thoughts came back to me.

"She rejected me," he whispered, starring into my eyes, "She rejected me so she could run away with another Alpha. And it hurt, but now I'm glad she did. Because now I have you."

With that, he planted his lips onto mine once more.

***HOLY MOLY! this took forever to write so welcome and VOTE and COMMENT:D

COMMENT and remember to VOTE

I hope u guys liked it:D this is cuz u guys are awesome and we are slowly getting to the real action:D

Question of the day:

So I was watching TV and they were asking people, "COULD GUYS AND GIRLS BE FRIENDs?"

Half the people said YES they can, and half said No because either one eventually falls in love with the other.

WHAT DO YOU THINk?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...
7.9M 353K 53
❝She kills without second thought.❞ • Micajah's PoV: "Ah!" I shout out in pain, unable to hold it in any longer. I clutch my hand to my injured leg...
6.7M 183K 42
I almost choke on the piece of chocolate covered strawberry as I saw Alpha Liam from the Crimson Fangs Pack come walking towards me with a smile. I s...
7.4K 417 54
SNEAK PEEK "He won't trouble you from now on. Don't worry," Ethan replied in a calm and collected voice. He was speaking as if Alex would suddenly di...