Now I'll Torture You

By cloudycountry

Janie, a high school student who committed suicide, comes back to haunt her school bully, Kelsey More

1
2
3
4
5
7

6

383 13 2
By cloudycountry

Janie continued to haunt me while I was in the psych hospital. The doctors raised my anti-psychotic prescription dosage and I could barely stay awake.

My parents visited and told me they missed me and were glad the doctors gave me a higher dosage.  "We can't wait for you to be normal again," they said, "we don't want to live with a psycho."

The other patients would laugh at me behind my back. I didn't care anymore. I talked with and yelled at Janie. I would cry when she taunted me and I would scream for her to go away. I seemed to do nothing but scratch myself until I bled. I considered using my paper-like pants to suffocate myself. I hated living.

The mental health specialists locked me up in a padded room. I sat in the corner, looking around quickly, terrified of when Janie would arrive.

She never did.

A few days passed and Janie didn't visit me. No one visited me, really. I was in solitary confinement. The only people I ever saw were the nurses who gave me my medications and meals.

I was beginning to think it was all in my head.

Seeing my progress, the doctor let me go back to my old room in the hospital and I was relieved. I hated that padded room.

Looking back, I wish I could've stayed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...
150K 4.9K 87
Gwen, desperate to feel something, kills someone. But she quickly learns that one kill is never enough. Can Gwen stop before she turns on her own fam...
2.6K 176 50
I never forget that night... Camilla's disappearance takes no one's notice but she was compelled to discover the mystery behind, why she was held aga...