Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter...

Por panswendy

Based of the TV series, Once Upon A Time. Melody, the daughter of Prince Eric and Ariel, has been kidnapped b... Más

Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter Pan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not an update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
HI
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEWS!!
More news
Chapter 44
Babies
All About You!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Notice
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
New Fanfiction Idea
Don't Hate Me
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Hey!
I Swear I Will Update Tomorrow
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
I'm Awful
Sorry Again
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
2 years later...
insta

Chapter 28

7.6K 141 81
Por panswendy

I felt the little drops of Sebastain's blood hit my face before his body collapsed on mine. Blood stained my clothes, his blood. I was put into a state of shock. I can't breath. My head pounded as his blood remained on top of me. I looked up at Peter. His eyes still were filled with rejoice and blood-thirstiness.

"Peter," I whispered. "What have you done?"

That seemed to snap him back to reality. Peter dropped the dagger and looked at me with heartless eye. He seemed like he had to kill Sebastian, like there was no other choice. My thoughts were confirmed when Peter finally spoke.

"I had to Mel. He was going to steal you from me," Peter murmured. I pushed Sebastain's limp body off of me.

"You can't just do these things Peter! You wanted me to forget you, and you killed the only person who could! You have broken my heart too many times!" I cried. "You can't possibly understand the emotional trama I have endured for the past year and an half! And I was dead for most of it!"

"I know! Think about what it has done to me! You have died, been captured, been with Sebastian AND Henry with our time together! All of those things drive me up the wall! I just had to sit back and do nothing about it! DO YOU KNOW WHY? Its because I love you so much, that I would rather you be happier in the arms of another than be half happy with me! I love you Mel! I just want was is best for you!" Peter yelled. His tears were slidding down his heartbroken face. "Now, I don't know what or why I just killed Sebastian, but I do know that I did this for you."

"STOP! PETER JUST STOP! You made it pretty clear that you want me to stay away from you! You can't say things like this! You can't tell me that you love me! I will never forget that. I will never be able to move on from you! Isn't that what you wanted? Don't you want me to move on? You can't keep dragging me back to you! Its isn't fair! I am not some toy!" I screamed at him. I replicated his actions and let the tears freely flow down my face.

"I don't know what to do. I can't think clearly! I want you to be happy, but I want you. I really want you. I can't imagine another life without you!" Peter murmured and looked at me. He heistantly stepped closer to me. He continued to advance. Peter bit on his lower lip. He was about to lean down to kiss me, but I stopped it.

"No, Peter. I can't do this."

"You will, Melody! Even if I force you, you will be mine." I could see the darkness taking him over step by step. It slowly infected his heart, head, and soul.

"Please don't. I know you Peter. Stay strong. This isn't you!" I cried as he yaked on my hands, making me fall to the ground.

"Don't tell me what I am! You will never understand! I love you Melody, but you will not control me."

He left the room, locking the door with his new found magic. I immediatly went to the window, to see if I could jump from it to escape. Oh course I was locked on a forth floor room. Any chance of escape would be suicide.

I left the window and went over to Sebastian, whose dead body laid peacefully on the ground. He looked like he was in pure bliss. Only if he was here. He would know what to do. Tears filld my eyes as I fully realised the actions of Sebastain's death. He was my hero when Peter left. He saved my life. I only wish that I could some how repay him.

"Sebastian," I whispered. "I don't know if you can hear me or not. I just need to say some things. I did love you, maybe not as you would've liked, but all of those times when you saved me really opened my heart for you. I know that none of this was your idea. I guess all I want to say is thank you. Thank you for helping me get through all of my emotionaly crisises. You mean more to me that I previously lead on. I hope that you remain happy in the afterlife."

I hugged Sebastian's lifeless body. I needed that closure. I truly need that.

Okay, enough of all of that Sebastian stuff, I really need to get out of here. I dried my tears with the back of my hand and stood up. I rushed over to the door and started to bang my fists up against the wooden door. I felt my hands getting torn up, but I continued on with the actions.

After several minutes, I heard the door knob twist open. I exhaled in relief. Peter has finally got his shit together. He has a clear mind. When the door swung open, I realised that it wasn't Peter releasing me. It was Felix.

"Felix, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Its Pan. I thought that after the darkness took him, he would be easily controlled. But he seems unstoppable. I don't know what to do! He has gone mad!" Felilx stammered.

"YOU DON'T THINK THAT I KNOW THAT ALREADY! HE LOCKED ME IN THE ROOM WITH THE NEWLY DEAD SEBASTIAN!" I cried. Felix looked over my shoulder and saw Sebastian's body limp on the ground. He didn't seem upset at all.

"Ahe, I never really like him any way," Felix blew off the whole thing. "The real problem is Pan. I was going around looking for Kiara, when I saw her lip-locking with your lover boy! I swear to you Melody. This is not a joke. I am freaking out here! I really like Kiara and she is consumed with your 'boyfriend'."

My heart dropped. I know that Peter has gone crazy, but this is too far. He tells me that we can never be together, then kills my only chance of happines, after that he proclaims that he is doing all of this because he love me, now he is making out with some slut. I can't believe him. All of the oxygen left y lungs and I felt my throat close in. My knees wobbled and I fell to the ground, consumed with my tears. Felix quickly made it to my side and rubbed my back in the hopes of soothing me. My body started to shake and spasm.

Kissing another, crossed the line. He can't do this to me anymore! It pains me to say this in my torn heart, but this can't go on. He can't be fixed. He is forever broken in time. There is nothing I can do to fix him. I need to wake up and realise that life isn't a fairy-tale.

I slowly stood up on my weak legs, and Felix replicated my actions. Anger pumped my heart and I whip my tears from my eyes. This has been going on for too long. He needs to be taught a lesson. Felix took my hand as we exited the sullen room.

We traveled amoungst the halls with our fingers intertwined. Felix was looking for Kiara, and I was searching for Peter. Hall after hall, corridor after corridor, we peeped our eyes into every room of the house. It was no use. I had practically given up when I heard a loud crashing sound coming from the last room on the floor.

I let go of Felix's hand and raced to the door. I slammed the black door wide open to see the criminals in action. Peter was laying on the red-headed bimbo, kissing her with his soft lips. I almost threw up in my mouth. This is repulsive. I have grown passed the hurt phase right before Felix told me this story. I feel more, angry or furious would be a better word.

Peter continued with his lip-locking with the two-timing slut.I waited until Felix soared in, until I slammed the door. There was a huge bang and Peter lifted his head. His muddy green eyes have grown darker as he peered into mine. A smirk played on Peter's mouth as he licked his lips. He stood up from the couch that he lain on, never breaking the eye contact that was formed.

"I see that you have found me," Peter smiled. "How are you my little princess?"

"Why?" Thats all I could say out o my dry mouth. I am not as strong as I thought I was. My heart broke again. I thought that if I had the chance to talk to Peter again, I would be stronger than before. I was wrong.So terribly wrong.

"Why? Oh that?" He pointed to Kiara, and smiled again. "Oh, Melody. That was only fun. You know, 'fooling around'." Peter laughed. He stalked his why over to me. As Peter got closer and closer to me, I held my ground.

"I can't believe you. You discust me! What ever happened to you, to us?" I cry. Tears were slowly slidding down my cheek.

"Now, don't cry, my little dove. Its all fun and games. Its not like you haven't done this to me. Just take this as... a little pay back," Peter smirked. His eyes dazled in the artifical light. The bright green eyes have turned dark. The darkness took over.

"Stop it Pan!" Felix yelled. "Look what you are doing to her! Can't you see that her heart is broken! Melody has gone through too much pain for one girl. Her pain should have lasted for four lifetimes, but she has endured in for now 17 years! Get your act together! Not for yourself, but for Melody! Do you remember what you first said to me the day that she came?"

"Who keeps track of the past?" Peter said with absolutly no emotion.

" She's my light."

"What are you talking about?"

"Thats what you said to me about her. 'She's my light'." Felix stumped over to Peter and got up in his face as I fell to my knees. "Find her again. Find that light!"

Peter scoffed and rolled his eyes. I turned my head to the floor and covered my eyes with the palm of my hands.

"Felix, you know nothing. You poor naive child. There is no such thing as a light in this dark and damp world. No matter how hard you try, the light in intangible. It can never be yours. It slips through your grasp. You can never obtain love. It just daggles right infront of you. It tortures you," Peter said. He looked down at me and I felt his gaze pierce my soul.

"Enough Pan. Melody has brought the light in you once before! You can't act like she isn't here now, hearing you! You are a monster to her! You don't deserve her love Pan! But Melody deserves to be happy! You can't just push reality aside and create your own!" Felix yelled and helped me to my feet. He wrapped an arm around my lower back and one under my knees. Felix picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the room.

I know that I should b squirming in his devilish grasp but I need a soul right now. I need some sort of warmth, and if the only warmth I can get is from my captor, I am taking it. I rested my eyes and wrapped my arms around his necks. I can feel sleep slowly drifting on me. Time morphed into nothing, like it has done so many times before.

It was only just earlier today that Peter came to the castle to rescue me. Granted it was in the brink of dawn when his soaring daggar walked through these halls. I only opened my eyes again after Felix placed me on my bed. I saw his dim blue eyes focus on me as he attempted to get me under the covers. I helped him a little by lifting my body off the bed. Thats all I could do with my spare energy. Sleep was controlling my every fiber. I fell to sleep. A deep sleep

~

My feet and hands were bound to the ground of an old cell, much like the one that I was kept in, not so long ago. A bandana was tied around my mouth, making it so that I can't speak. The dips of water coming from the damp ceiling, somehow sooths my restless soul. I tried to move when sharp pain infected my system. I looked down at my stomach, which had stained the new white shirt that I was wearing.

I groaned in pain and the vemon seeped through my body. I could see dark lines scurry up and down my body. They outlined all of my veins. Another pulse of pain vibrated in my blood. I let a tear slip out as I fell from my sitting postition. My head banged against the concreat floor. I let out a cry as more tear slip away.

Then the sound of a heavy metal door open and close rung through the outside world. I attempted to sit up, but failed. The footsteps neared my door as familar eyes peered through the only slit in the door. He opened the concret door and smiled as he looked at me.

"Welcome to the dangers of Neverland, little princess. Remembere, you can never tell me what to do! Oh and by the way," Peter strolled over to me, undid the bandana that stopped me from speaking, and force feed me some water from a cantene. "You can never escape Neverland."

Peter smiled, turned away, and slammed the door behind him as he left. I quickly felt the wound on my stomch heal and the dark lines disappear.

What ever happened to my Peter?

Y'all should message me! PLEASE! I will love you so much! Vote and Comment 

xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

387K 9.4K 43
Jackie has always been a little lost, but thanks to Peter Pan and his crew things will soon change. What unusual events will happen to her? including...
112K 2K 23
Alice Liddell and Henry Mill gets taken to Neverland. But it seems that Alice has been to Neverland before but doesn't remember ever spending almost...
141K 2.7K 17
She's Peter Pan's little sister, and just as bad as him. She is the only girl in Neverland, but she doesn't mind. She is happy to just have her bro...
243 0 9
Fern Hood, the daughter of Robin Hood and Maid Marian, is the only Lost Girl on the island. Brought by Pan's shadow shortly after the death of her fa...