Far From The Truth

נכתב על ידי iluvcodysimpson

Avril Penny is head cheerleader at her school. She's beautiful, smart, funny, and nice to everyone. Of course... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Moving In with Jace?
Chapter 3 - Parents
Chapter 4 - Blaise Janx
Chapter 5 - Blaise's First Day
Chapter 6 - Ooh La La
Chapter 7 - Jameslyn Is Born!
Chapter 8 - Date Night
Chapter 10 - Pissed Off Blaise
Chapter 11 - Freak Out
Chapter 12 - Party Hard (pt. 1)
Chapter 13 - Party Hard (pt. 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 9 - Passed Out

10.5K 71 6
נכתב על ידי iluvcodysimpson

CHAPTER 9 WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Dylan. Hi Avril." Blaise smirked in my direction.

"Hey dude. 'Sup?" Dylan asked, probably completely forgetting that I was slung over his shoulder like a ragdoll.

"Nothing, just came for our game of pool. So what have you two been up to?" Blaise smirked again.

That's when I found my voice. "Dylan, put me down NOW." I demanded, though it came out a bit strangled, as all the blood was rushing to my head.

He chuckled. "I don't think so."

"Dylan, I'm serious! Put me down now!" My demands were coming out more and more strangled and my voice cracked.

He just laughed, obviously not taking me seriously.

I felt everything in my line of sight become blurry and one last strangled yell for him to put me down ripped out of my throat before everything started getting darker. My lids closed and I slumped onto Dylan, feeling myself slip into the darkness as I fainted, the sound of my blood rushing through my ears.

-------------------------

Dylan's POV

I stood there, laughing as Avril yelled at me to put her down. She sounded a bit strangled but I dismissed it as her acting. How immature.

She yelled one more time before she stopped and suddenly drooped on my shoulder. "Avril?" I asked but got no reply.

I took her off my shoulder and tried standing her up, but she just fell to the floor. Her eyes were closed and her head was unusually red. "Shit." I whispered. "Avril? Avril wake up!" I shook her.

"Man what the fu**?" Blaise asked/yelled.

 "I didn't know she'd pass out!" I whisper yelled at him. After all, my parents were asleep right upstairs.

"Okay, well then, what do we do?" He asked, looking at me.

"Um, I don't know. Shake her? No wait! I've seen this in a movie once. We have to splash cold water onto her! That'll wake her up." I exclaimed. "Stay here with her, I'll go get the water."

Blaise nodded his head and I went to get the water. On my way back I realized that the time was 10:45. Jace should be home soon. Uh oh.

When I got back to Avril and Blaise, Avril was crying, but she was still passed out. I immediately knew what was wrong. "Crap! Dude move, I need to get to her!" I almost shouted.

"Why?" He asked, but when he saw my face, he just backed away from Avril, obviously seeing my urgency.

I rushed to Avril's side just as a strangled scream escaped her mouth. I clamped my hand over her mouth and said, "Shh, Avril it's okay. C'mon wake up." I shook her slightly, but she stayed asleep. The colour of her face was normal by now and I asked Blaise to pass me the glass of water. He passed it to me and I splashed some of the water onto Av's forehead. She was sobbing crackly, dry sobs now, and I was getting worried. Finally, I made the descision to just splash the entire cup of water on her. When I did, her eyes snapped open as she gasped.

She looked from Blaise to me and back to Blaise before the initial shock of the cold water passed and she sat up, backing away from me. I stayed where I was and watched as she hit her back against the wall and curled up into a ball, sobbing. I felt so bad for her, her shoulders were shaking as more dry sobs wracked her body. I crawled over to her and wrapped an arm around her.

I heard voices outside and cursed. Jace was back.

------------------------

Jace's POV (When she enters the house)

I opened the door and as soon as I did, I heard strangled sobs escape someone. I ran in the house, not bothering to close the door, and as soon as I walked in, I saw Blaise standing across the hall from where my brother was rocking a shaking and sobbing Avril, who was curled up in a ball. "Bro what the hell did you do to her!?" I yelled before I ran over to Avril, pushing Dylan away for the moment.

Avril was sobbing and muttering things like 'No no no no no no no' and 'Mom! Dad!', and immediately I knew what the problem was. She'd had a nightmare about her parents.

"Guys, can you just leave for a minute? I need to calm her down." I asked them.

They both nodded in agreement and walked into the living room while I wrapped Avril in a hug and whispered reassuring words to her. Eventually she calmed down and uncurled from the ball she was in. She took in a deep shaky breath and lent against the wall, repeating the action for a couple minutes.

She looked at me after a while and tears glistened in her eyes. "Jacey...it was--was...it was horrible..." She whispered, the new tears falling down her face.

"Shh, I know Av, I know. It's over now, it's over." I whispered to her.

"You don't know...you don't know...they're dead...mom, daddy!" She whisper yelled the last part. She continued mumbling stuff like 'No one understands' and 'Daddy, take me away from here'. I smiled sadly. She would have totally been a daddy's girl.

I stood her up and walked her upstairs to my room. She was half asleep by the time she was on my bed, and as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out like a light.

I walked back downstairs and into the living room. The boys were sitting in silence. When Blaise saw me, he stood up. "What's up with her?" He asked me. "It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know."

"Um..." I started. Dylan shot me a look that said 'If you tell him, she'll never forgive you'. I knew he was right, so I said, "It would be better if Avril told you, and I doubt that will happen any time soon."

"Fine. Well, I've got to go, see you later." He waved and left through the door.

As soon as he was gone, I walked up to Dylan and wacked him on the head. "What did you do to her?" He looked a bit panicked. I sighed sadly and rubbed my forehead. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter." I shook my head.

Dylan breathed a sigh of relief, but then I guess he decided to tell me anyways, because he took a deep breath. "Okay, well, we were having fun and fooling around and I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. That's when Blaise showed up. I didn't realize that Av was serious when she asked me to put her down, I didn't know it was serious, but I guess the blood rushed to her head and she passed out. Then she started having 'The Nightmare' and freaking out. I woke her up and then you showed up." He squeezed his eyes and braced himself for the pain that he was sure he was going to get, but that I didn't give to him.

I just sighed and collapsed on the couch, closing my eyes. "That's it? You're not going to pound my face in? Nothing? Nothing at all?" I opened my eyes and saw Dylan staring at me in disbelief.

"No. It's not that big of a deal. All that happened was that she had a nightmare. It's fine Dyl." I reassured him.

"Okay then...how was your date with James?" He asked me.

A small smile graced my face. "It was amazing. James is so amazing." I corrected myself. It was true, the date wasn't the only thing that was amazing.

 Dylan chuckled. "So I've heard. Well, I'm going to bed, what about you?"

"Yeah, I'm going to bed too. Night Dyl." I waved sleepily at him and yawned loudly.

"Night Jace."

-------------------The Next Morning-------------------

Avril's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache, and when I opened my eyes, I reclosed them instantly, groaning as the sunlight shone through the window into them.

When I finally had enough courage to hold a hand over my eyes with my eyes open and look around where I was, I jumped up instantly and glanced around quickly. This was not my closet of a bedroom!

Just then, everything that happened last night came rushing back into my head and I covered my face with my hands, falling back onto the bed.

I remembered waking up, being drenched in cold water, then I saw Dylan and Blaise's faces and I freaked out again, thinking first about the dream that I'd just had and second about how Blaise had just seen me crying and passed out on the floor. I doubted he was ever going to speak to me again, because it would be too awkward, or he would make fun of me for the rest of my high school life, calling me names and other stuff someone like him would do to make my life miserable.

My dream had been the same as the one before it, when Dylan had showed his sweet and caring side for once in his life. My parents dying right in front of my eyes, leaving me all alone.

I moaned in protest as someone shook me. "Avril is not available right now, please leave a message after the beep. Beeeeeeeeep." I moaned out.

"Come on Av. We have school." Jace tried to persuade me.

"I am NOT going to school. Not today. I'll go tomorrow, I'll go the day after, but I am NOT going today." I exclaimed.

"Come on please? For me?" Jace asked, I could hear the pout and the puppy dog eyes in her voice and I forced myself not to look.

"No, Jace. Please don't make me go." I said quietly.

"Come on, I know the real reason you don't want to go. You don't want to see Blaise after last night." She said soothingly.

I realized she was right. "You're right Jace. So I'm not going." I stated and hid under the blankets again.

I heard her leave the room and come back a minute later. All of a sudden, large hands wrapped around me and picked me up off of the bed. I realized it was Dylan just before the scream could escape my lips, and I held the scream back. He set me down and looked at me. "I'm sorry about last night Av, I really am." He apologized.

I hugged him. "It's okay, I forgive you."

"So you'll go to school today?" He asked.

I let go of him. "I guess." I rolled my eyes and started getting ready.

Please, God. Don't let Blaise humiliate me today.

I'm begging you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go guys!!! Chapter 9 :) I was listening to the entire Up All Night album for the last few paragraphs :3 VOMMENT!!!!

~Hannah

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

121K 5K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
134K 5.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...