Dark [Zarry]

By karmasucks

Harry Styles is dark and mysterious, Zayn Malik is cute and innocent. What will happen when the two worlds me... More

Dark [Zarry]
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.

Chapter 49.

13K 515 89
By karmasucks

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO UPDATE

Sighing deeply, Harry manoeuvred himself across the bed, straddling a naked Zayn. Zayn moaned softly, gazing slowly up at Harry as Harry bent down to kiss Zayns lips, moving on to his jaws. He moved downward, to his chest and navel before reaching his crotch and palming it lightly.

Zayn groaned, his body tensing as he stared down at Harry, feeling hopeless and weak. Harry smirked as he engulfed Zayn in a whole, taking Zayn completely by surprise. A strained sound erupted from Zayns mouth as he clung on to Harry's curls, his back arching up off the bed. "God, you really give the best blow jobs." Zayn moaned and Harry chuckled as he pulled away. "But you haven't been with anyone else but me." Harry pointed out and Zayn gulped.

"Yeah, exactly. Nobody can compare to you." Zayn blushed and Harry chuckled, licking up and down his shaft. They had both just came down from their high, Harry being inside Zayn and all and Harry thought he'd return the favour to Zayn. Harry let go again, tracing his kisses back up the way of Zayns skinny body, hovering over him as he entwined their hands together at each side of Zayns head.

"I like make-up sex, don't you?" Harry smiled sheepishly, their faces inches apart and Zayn smirked. "I do. Especially seeing as the first time we had make-up sex you told me you loved me." Zayn admitted bashfully and Harry cooed. "I remember that." Harry agreed, his mouth against Zayns ear as he kissed it softly.

They were interposed by Harry's phone ringing on Zayns nightstand. "Saved by the bell." Harry mumbled with a sigh, letting go of Zayns hand to reach for his phone.

"Hello? Yes, I'm alive. Yes, I'm with Zayn. We've sorted things out. You've actually rudely interrupted us...yes, okay. See you soon. Bye." Harry finalised and hung up, switching his phone off before setting it back down again. Zayn frowned, staring up at Harry. "My sister. Checking up on me as usual." Harry scoffed and Zayn chuckled.

"Typical." Zayn sighed.

"Mhmm." Harry mumbled, kissing Zayns face multiple times. "So, uh, what do you want to do today?" Harry asked cheerfully, peering down at Zayn with wide eyes.

"I think we should celebrate." Zayn suggested, their fingers still entwined. "Celebrate?" Harry repeated with a frown and Zayn nodded. "Mhmm. I was thinking we could all go out...y'know, with the lads and that." Zayn said warily and Harry groaned, resting himself next to Zayn.

"But I just got you back, Z. I want you all to myself. We can just celebrate inside...with sex." Harry added smugly and Zayn chuckled. “I’d love to…but I promised Josh I’d help him.” Zayn smiled and Harry frowned. “Help him? With what?” Harry questioned and Zayn sighed. “He’s just going through a tough time at the moment, that’s all.” Zayn answered and Harry rolled his eyes. “You’ve only met him, what, a day? And already you’re choosing him over me?” Harry pouted and Zayn smirked.

“I’m not “choosing” anybody. I’m just helping a friend out. You’d do the same for me, wouldn’t you?” Zayn challenged and Harry pursed his lips. “You’re mine, Zayn. Only mine. Nobody elses.” Harry said through gritted teeth, pinning his boyfriend down on the bed at his wrists. Zayn grunted, eyes wide. “God, I forgot how freakishly strong you were. And jealous you could get.” Zayn added teasingly and Harry growled lowly. Zayn rolled his eyes. “Fine. I’m yours. Always.” Zayn spoke innocently, flashing Harry a grin as he bit down on his bottom lip.

“Damn you and that lip. It was bad enough you started doing that on our break.” Harry admitted and Zayn beamed, letting out a sound of triumph. “Ha! See, I knew it’d work.” Zayn replied and it was Harry’s turn to roll his eyes, pulling himself of off Zayn.

---

In the evening, Zayn and Harry met up with the rest of the boys in Funky Buddha and joined at the lounge, as Liam and Niall went to get the drinks as they were on first round. When they came back down, Niall and Liam both abandoned their drinks and went back to each other’s mouths – snogging each other, quite literally. Louis groaned, feeling a little self-cautious and uncomfortable as he was sitting next to Liam, who had his back turned to him, his mouth down Niall’s throat. “All right there, Lou?” Zayn teased, Harry’s hand possessively clasped around his thigh.

"I feel like a loner at one of those damn house parties.” He mumbled in reply and Harry and Zayn burst out laughing. “You’ll find someone, Lou.” Harry smiled kindly and Louis pursed his lips. “It’s not me I’m worried about. It’s Lovey and Dovey over here. I’m not kidding, I swear they’re gonna get a room soon.” Louis spoke with disgust. Liam had heard him as he was sitting right next to him and stuck his middle finger up at Louis without breaking eye-contact with Niall. Harry and Zayn sniggered behind their hands, erupting into a giggling fit.

“That’s it, I’m switching.” Louis groaned and swapped seats so that he was sitting next to Harry and Zayn, his back to Liam now. “Where is this new friend of yours, anyway?” Louis asked Zayn, desperate to change the subject. “He should be here…ah! There he is.” Zayn spoke cheerfully when Josh appeared by their sides, looking breathless. “Sorry I’m late guys, got stuck in rush hour traffic. You know what London’s like.” Josh spoke gruffly, running a hand through his hair as he sat opposite Zayn.

“It’s cool.” Zayn smiled and Josh smiled back, before cringing at Liam and Niall. Liam suddenly pulled away, taking Niall’s hand and leading him into the mens loos. “Oh, gross.” Louis moaned and Zayn and Harry smirked. “How drunk are they?” Louis emphasised and Zayn shrugged lazily. “Well, they came here a little bit before us. Judging by that, and the amount of drinks they’ve had now, I’d say pretty drunk.” Harry spoke and Louis wrinkled his nose. “You gotta admit though, Lou. You want that with someone.” Harry whispered and Louis sighed.

“Yes, but with a girl. And less dirty.” He added stubboringly and the pair laughed again. “Josh, come up with me and I’ll get you a drink.” Zayn suggested and Harry frowned, pulling at Zayn’s hand. “Harry, it’s just a drink.” Zayn assured him and Harry sighed, giving in. Josh followed Zayn up to the bar and they both sat down while they waited.

“Your boyfriend is a little jealous.” Josh spoke, matter-of-factedly. “Yeah, don’t take it personally. He’s like that with everybody.” Zayn sighed and Josh smiled a little. “How about we start over? As friends. Just to put his mind at ease.” Josh offered and Zayn nodded in agreement. “Hi, I’m Josh, it’s a pleasure to meet to you.” Josh playfully introduced and Zayn laughed. “I’m Zayn. Nice to meet you to.” Zayn replied, shaking his hand, knowing that Harry was watching them at the corner of his eye and Harry’s face instantly became relaxed as he turned round and talked to Louis again.

"So, uh, any guys here suit your fancy?” Zayn teased, wiggling his eyebrows and Josh laughed that boy-ish laugh again, his cheeks going pink. Josh scanned the crowd, his eyes drifting over all the males who were practically drooling at him, yet he didn’t even know. “How about that one there?” Josh asked innocently as if he was a puppy through a dog store. Zayns eyes followed Josh’s finger, to a tall, dark-haired and handsome lad by the pool tables.

“You don’t need my permission, he’s all yours.” Zayn assured him and Josh grinned, thumping Zayn on the back and heading over to introduce himself to the guy.

Zayn sighed happily, walking back to the bar with his drink – Josh had grabbed his before he left – and joined Harry and Louis. “I don’t know about you, but Zayn looks beautiful tonight, doesn’t he? As always.” Harry beamed to Louis as Zayn sat down. Zayn rolled his eyes at Harry’s weak attempt of flirting. He was always bad at it. “Flattery won’t get you anywhere, babe.” Zayn warned and Harry frowned. “It’s not flattery if it’s the truth.” Harry replied smartly and Zayn blushed, looking down. They both fell silent and Louis and Zayn exchanged knowing glances.

They both knew that the only reason why Harry had been complimenting Zayn was because he felt guilty of what he had put him the through. He felt guilty of how much hurt he had put his boyfriend through, and Zayn’s words really sunk him and stung him. But that was okay. It was baby steps for Zayn and Harry now. They were getting there. No more fighting. Slowly, but surely.

___________________________

Hello guys, another update! Thank you for these amazeballs comments! I appreciate every single one of them! Of course, I wasn't really going to down the "Jayn" road, I just wanted to see how many people shipped them together and I was surprised that there was a fair few. But yeah, no Jayn guys. Sorry. It's a Zarry story after all. But let me know what you think! I can't wait! COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.9K 80
Harry Styles is an adorable boy very known around the school due to his luscious locks and green eyes, he loves his family and friends but there's on...
13K 866 16
A coquettish, yet optimistic college student crosses paths with his former middle school lover. And well, that extrovert boy happens to have retrogra...
79.6K 3.4K 23
We live together. He's my best friend. But the problem is I've always been in love with him. What happens when I confess him my love and everything g...
32.7K 2.2K 93
Harry Styles and Zayn Malik is a new wed couple .Both of their families are friends for about 20 years.Little did the families know Harry and Zayn di...