rivals ; his selected pov's |...

By CreateTheMemories

THESE ARE SPECIFIC CHAPTERS THAT YOU, THE READERS, WANT IN COLBY'S POV FROM RIVALS. ///// Do you ever feel t... More

Rivals.
three.
four.
suggestions.
nine.
thirteen.
fifteen.
christmas special!

fourteen.

1.8K 42 40
By CreateTheMemories

Scene:

Ashlyn flies back, Ellie proposes they all go out for dinner as a double date. At dinner, Colby and Ellie publically discuss hooking up in front of Sam and Ashlyn. Ashlyn runs out, Colby following.

Ashlyn, should be coming back any day.

And shit, I've missed her.

Driving in the car is how I want to spend my days. 

She's so easy to talk to and tease.

If insulting her is easy, then complimenting her would be so much easier, right?

Haha, well I should just lose those dreams. Not like any of them will come true, right? Ellie and I have been hanging out everyday since she left. I could've gone and hung out with my other friends but I'm being a good boyfriend. Ellie and I mostly have just been hanging in each other's apartments and going out for lunches. She really wants to go to some restaurant but like, eh later. It's expensive I heard in Beverly Hills. 

We've also been talking about the other night. She's been real.

Like she's not the type of girl to get petty and shit. That's what I like about her. She's chill and understanding and what more can you ask for in a girl?

She's practically perfect.

But I'm afraid of settling down with her and then regretting it all.

Because I have another girl on my mind.

El, she's like a best friend, honestly. 

"Hey, here's your water," Ellie says, coming to sit next to me on her couch. 

"Thanks babe," I say, kissing her head and putting an arm around her.

"Ready to start the movie again, the good part is almost coming!" She exclaims in a cute manner.

"Hi, I'm home," Someone says.

Ellie and I turn our heads to face Ashlyn. 

She's...back! I missed her so much. 

Fuck. 

Ellie immediately stands up and gives the most widest eyes and happiest expression ever. 

"ASHLYN!" Ellie screams and tackles her to the ground.

"Ooof, hey, glad seeing you too, El," Ashlyn laughs.

"I can't believe you left for so long without telling me! I missed you, I'm sorry about that night, I'll never talk about it again. I know it's hard I feel terrible but I'm so happy you're here now!" She exclaims in Ash's ear. She has her in a headlock. Her arms were just wrapped around her skull with her legs tangled around Ash's waist.

"Kay, well thanks El, but can you get off me now?" Ashlyn chuckles.

Okay, I think I should interfere now, and say hi. Ellie's slowly killing her.

I walk over and say, "El, let go, let the poor girl breathe." I yank her off Ashlyn, "Hey, Neil. Welcome back."

"Thanks Colbs," She half smiles.

Aw, she called me Colbs.

"Oh my god we gotta have a little celebration!" Ellie cheers.

Ashlyn and I look at her dumbfounded, "Why?" We both ask at the same time.

"Because we aren't fighting and Ashlyn is back! Also, it's an excuse to go have dinner and a double date!"

"Wh-what? Who am I double dating with?" Ash asks, bewildered.

Stupid. It's Sam you idiot. Who else? We all know you guys hooked up.

"You, me, Colby, and Sam! Well of course, let's not be dumb, " Ellie claps.

"If you want that is..." I add. She shouldn't have to if she doesn't want to. El's just pressuring her.

"I mean, what do I have to lose. Sam's great, where is he?" She asks.

"Probably with Elton and maybe Aaron," I reply.

"Oh, okay well I guess we can go out for dinner when he gets back. It is only twelve o'clock." Ash  says, checking her phone. "When will he be back?"

"He could be out til eight, which is too late so let's call him and maybe he'll be here in like an hour," I reply, whipping out my phone.

"Alrighty, well I'm going to go change and take a nap. Couldn't get any sleep on the flight," She yawns.

"We'll be hanging out here," Ellie says, dragging me back to the couch. She nods and turns around.

/////

I left to go talk to Sam and get ready. 

I decided on being kinda formal and stuff. 

"Hey Sam!" I call.

Sam walks in, ready in a white button up and black tie.

"Should I wear the same pink tie like I did for the grad party? I don't think a dark blue its over a dark shirt. I'm wearing this black one," I say, showing him.

"Go for it, ya wanna look good for Ellie don't ya?" He winks, leaving my room.

I waited until he fully left and sighed, "Guess so."

I'm going on a date with a girl I'm not completely sure I like; but I'm going on a double date with a girl I've liked since freshmen year, and I'm not her date.

It's going to be a long day. 

I put on my tie and leave, before grabbing my vlog camera. I don't know, should I vlog? Most of my viewers are girls... would they control themselves if I vlogged with two gorgeous ladies?

God, being a guy You-tuber is tough. 

"Hey man, you ready to go?" Sam asks, checking his phone for the time.

"Yeah, let's go," I reply, putting on my dress shoes and leaving.

We knock on the door and wait for them to come out. I turn on my vlog camera to document the moment, or just turn it to a funny bit.

"Yo, let's be like fuckbois to them," I say to Sam.

"Oh, got you, fam," He nods.

"Perfect," I laugh.

 They open the door, and hot damn.

They looked amazing. 

Without a doubt, I was getting um.

Nevermind.

"Ooooo you girls look nice," I giggle while vlogging.

Sam cheesily grins, "Who ya dressing up for ladies?"

Ellie and Ashlyn grab their purses and shove past the us. "You, dumbos," They both say, and sashay down the hall, their heels clicking hard thumps on the floor as they step.

Sam and I pretend to drool as follow them. 

I then shut the camera off and tell my viewers to get yourself girls who can click them heels.

We get on the elevator and I was just remembering the video Sam and I recently had filmed.

Which was our pick-up line contest. 

I think I won, and I told the girls some of our just amazing, high quality lines.

After that cringey elevator ride, we hopped into Sam's car and headed to the Restaurant. Ellie booked a reservation to The Palm in I think Beverly Hills, twenty-five minutes away from Los Angeles.

When we pulled up, Sam and I were the best gentlemen fucking ever. Sam opened Ash's door and held her hand when then reached the restaurant. I tried to do the same for Ellie but she took so long because for some reason, she felt the need to take her heels off in the car and now had to put them back on.

"El, hurry up," I whisper yell.

"Look, heels are hard and they take time!" She exclaims. She finally gets them on and I roll my eyes away from her but hold out my arm for her to take it. 

We go inside and a formal woman stood in the front and Ellie then located herself aloof from us to talk to her.

"Reservation for Elizabeth Parker," She smiles to the lady.

The woman checks her computer screen and says, "Of course, right this way."

She leads us to a nice spot outside and places our menus down.

Sam and I pull out the girls' seats and they sit next to each other to face us.

"Damn, five of my apartments would still cost less than this," Ashlyn says, flabbergasted.

"I really hope we can pay rent this month," I joke, taking a seat.

"Yeah, the food better be as good as Krispy Kreme doughnuts," Sam adds.

Ellie's eyes go wide, "Oh, let's go get Krispy Kreme later!"

"Mmm, I can go for a glazed doughnut, Sam and I bought a dozen last time," Ashlyn laughs.

And when did THAT happen?

"You guys went to Krispy Kreme without us!" I exclaim, "And didn't even save us any?"

"Too good to share, brotha," Sam brags to me.

I want to slap him, he got good food with Ashlyn. I didn't even go to keep an eye on them. 

"Imma order a fancy champagne since I didn't get no Krispy Kreme," I mumble.

"Chill, we'll get it later," Ashlyn says.

"As much as I want an apple fritter from there, let's just focus on eating a steak and ordering sparkling cider," Ellie compiles.

"Right okay," Ash replies, browsing through the drink list.

A friendly man comes up with a notepad and pen and says, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am Derek your waiter tonight, what drink may I start you off with?"

Hmmm, I want one of those skinny fancy glasses but is that only for champagne? Isn't that alcoholic?

"Uh, can I have a non-alcoholic champagne?" I ask.

"You mean like a sparkling type of drink?" The waiter asks, confused a little. 

Huh?

"He means sparkling cider, I'll take one of those," Ashlyn interrupts.

The hell is a sparkling cider. Is that champagne? Whatever.

"Alright, how about you miss?" He asks, referring to Ellie.

"I'll also have a sparkling apple cider," She says.

Sam says after her, "I guess I'll have a sprite, but can you put it in one of those champagne glasses?"

"Umm, okay sir. I'll be out with all your drinks shortly," Derek says, scurrying away.

"Really, dude?" Ash asks Sam, giggling.

"Uh, yeah. Who would want to drink soda regularly at a fancy restaurant? Not me," He says.

We all laugh and begin to find what we want for our main course. Ashlyn just popped up and said she wanted a tortellini dish. She's so assertive, and I love that about her.

Shut up Colby. 

Sam and I are getting steaks, and Ellie's ordering a seafood platter. When Derek came back with our beverages, we told him our orders and he left. Now time for the worst part of this date, waiting for the food to come.

/////

"And so we got out and spent literally the coolest night ever in a bowling alley," Sam smiles.

"Woah, that's sick!" Ellie exclaims.

"I know right, I heard we even got on the news but we didn't get arrested or anything," I say.

"Damn, I wish I came too. That sounds hella fun," Ashlyn sighs, genuinely jealous of them sneaking into a place overnight.

I would bring her, everything's more interesting when she's around. 

That sounds weird, don't take it the wrong way I have a girlfriend. Heh. 

"We'll take you guys next time with Elton, Corey, and Amanda," I grin to her and then taking another bite out of my steak.

Everyone goes back to eating and Ellie kicks my toes a little. 

She makes a little seductive face while drinking her glass, and I couldn't help but blush.

What was she doing?

She mouths the words, "Wanna get out of here?"

But I shook my head rapidly no. 

I mouth, "What the fuck, are you crazy?"

She mouths back in a little angry expression, "NO. C'mon," and signals to leave. 

At this point, I think she was too horny to function and just lost her fucking marbles.

Who wants to fuck in the middle of a double date?

I mean, if it was Ashlyn asking me, I wouldn't pass the opportuni-

NO.

Colby, you're horny now.

Fuck me.

Ashlyn.

Okay, my dirty humor for myself sucks.

Ellie looks at me with another pissed expression and suddenly says, "Ugh, my stomach hurts," rubbing her stomach.

"Why, you okay El?" I ask, now actually concerned.

"Not sure, maybe you'll have to help me out, babe," She says in pain, but with a flirtatious way I didn't think was known possible. "Can we go get some painkiller medicine in the car?"

FUCK. She's making me look like a douchebag now. What is her game! 

"Uh, El, you know I'm not ready to go yet," I say. She knows I do not want to have sex yet. 

She is not going to be my first time and especially not here. 

"You guys okay over there?" Sam asks, suspiciously.

"I don't know, Ellie wants to leave and go do something else but I want to stay and eat my food because I don't think I'm able to go do something else," I reply, wretchedly.

"Colby, babe but you'll make me feel better if we go to the car," Ellie whines.

Holy fuck.

That was lo-key hot-

NO.

"You guys are nasty!" Ashlyn exclaims, dropping her fork. "You honestly think we don't know what you're implying?" Everyone looks at me and a few people turn their heads. But let those people stare, it's disgusting that my best friend and mortal enemy are talking about having sex, publicly.

Oh no, I think my life is ruined. This is so embarrassing, I have no words... god fuck Ellie.

"Wait a minute..." Sam says, alarmed, "Are you guys seriously implying sex to a stomach ache."

"I don't want to, honestly!" I barge, dropping my steak in the process to face Sam.

"Babe!" Ellie wails, "Shut up!"

I scrunch my face up, the hell!

"Ellie I'm sorry, but if you're looking for someone to mess around with, let's talk not about this in public!" I exclaim.

Ashlyn rolls her eyes, "I'm out of here, it's too embarrassing to be seen with you two." She stands abruptly and toss her napkin down onto her finished plate. 

She's embarrassed? How does she think I FEEL?

"Wait, Ashlyn!" Ellie says, trying to get her attention but she storms out.

Ellie tries to talk Sam into getting her back but Sam refuses politely. 

Why the hell  would he do that?

Someone needs to make sure she's okay! 

She needs to know what the hell happened with Ellie and I's conversation.

"Dude! El's right, go talk to Ashlyn!" I exclaim, slamming my hands on the table.

"Guys, she needs to cool off! We need to give her some space and not infuriate her even more. Especially you two. You guys are nasty!" Sam reasons.

I roll my eyes, "Dude, she needs someone to cool her down!" 

"No, I'm not going. I'm going to respect her decision to leave right now."

I groan, "Fuck you, I'm leaving. I'm going to get her."

I stand up and chase after her.

Here we go again, always chasing after her.

Why? I don't know.

I hate her.

Well really, I just...

I hate liking my rival.

---------------------------------------------

THIS WAS NOT EDITED and I decided to post to just get a chapter up in his pov rn:)

These selected POV's are so much harder to write than I thought, not going to lie because I have to copy and paste the conversations here, lmao. But I think I found an easier system so hopefully more chapters in his pov will be posted more frequently<3 I also inserted an edit of mine above from my YouTube channel and these edits also get posted on my duo instagram account @/ Wut_brock._ Have a lovely HUMP DAY.

COMMENT, *VOTE* & SHARE!!

comment "colby chases me;)" if you read up to here!!

hugs, kt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
82.4K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...