capture [camren]

By URGHlernjergi

Lauren Jauregui is an intern for a photography company. She was assigned to a project for a runway and her ey... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five - final chapter.
epilogue.
strangers

twenty-two.

10K 180 30
By URGHlernjergi

lauren.

"Do we still have any boxes left?" Camila asked, carrying one of the moving boxes filled with my things. "One more, I'll get it later on." I told her, carrying another moving box. We went down to her car and loaded the trunk. "Wait here, I'll get the last box." I said and went back upstairs. I grabbed the last box in the empty apartment and closed the door. "So, we're no longer neighbours now." Normani said, opening her door. "Thank god, I don't have to hear you and Dinah get it on." I joked. "What about you and Mila? New Years helped me discover that she's a screamer." She went along with the joke and we started laughing. "I'll miss your random visits Mani." I said, hugging her with one arm. "But you won't miss me at work." She replied. "See you at work." I said. "See you too." She replied and I went back downstairs. "You took a while." Camila said as I got in the car. "Mani and I were talking for a bit." I replied and she turned on the car then drove back to our apartment.

"Fuck I'm tired." I groaned, falling onto the couch. "Me too." Camila replied, falling on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her. I kissed the side of her head and closed my eyes.

I woke up and looked over at the time from clock to see it was three pm. I looked down at my girlfriend and she was still asleep. "Camz..." I called and she shifted. "Camz..." I called again, this time shaking her slightly. "No..." She groaned, burying her face in my chest. "Come on Camz, I need to unpack." I said. "You can go unpack, I'll just nap." She replied. "Yea, so get off." I slapped her butt. "But you're so comfy." She mumbled. "We can cuddle later." I told her. "No." She replied and I slapped her butt again. "Fine." She gave in and got off me. "Thank you." I kissed her cheek and got up.

She slapped my butt before lying back down on the couch. "Why don't you sleep on the bed?" I asked. "Because if I did I will sleep through the entire day." She replied and I shook my head. Bending down, I kissed her head then started to unpack my things.

"Ow!" I heard from the living room and ran out. "Camz?" I called, rushing up to the brunette on the couch. "Leg cramp." She said. "You're not in the water, so you don't need my saving." I replied. "But it hurts." She pouted. "Fine." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor. "My right leg." She said and I started massaging her right leg. "Better?" I asked after ten minutes of massaging. "You have to kiss it better." She said. "Camz, I'm not kissing your leg." I replied. "If you love me, you will do it." She said. "I hate you." I replied, kissing her leg. "I love you." She kissed my cheek and I got up, going back to the bedroom.

"It smells good in here." I said, walking into the kitchen to see my girlfriend cooking dinner. "Are you done unpacking?" She asked. "Yea." I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. "Ew, you smell, go take a shower and dinner should be ready." She said. "Okay." I replied, kissing her cheek then leaving to take a shower.

"Dinner looks amazing." I sang, entering the kitchen. "Thank you." Camila said and I sat down. She sat down opposite me then we started eating. "This is good Camz." I said. "Thanks." She replied.

---

[Valentine's Day]

I woke up early and made sure Camila was still asleep before getting up. I smiled at her peaceful sleeping state then went to the bathroom to freshen up before preparing for my Valentine's Day surprise for my girlfriend. I went to the kitchen and started preparing my ingredients for breakfast.

I finished cooking and plated everything as well. I brought it into the bedroom and Camila was still asleep. I set the tray of food aside then kissed her forehead. "Babe, wake up." I whispered. "Mmm..." She mumbled. "Wake up." I told her again. "I smell food." She said. "That's because there is food." I replied and that seemed to wake her up. She sat up and I brought the tray over, placing it on her lap. "Happy Valentine's Day babe." I said. "Aw, thank you so much, Happy Valentine's Day." She replied and kissed my cheek. "Eat it while it's hot." I said. "I want to take pictures, give me a second." She replied and grabbed her phone. She took a few pictures before opening up Snapchat and recording.

"My baby made me breakfast in bed, Happy Valentine's Day Lo." She said, pointing the camera at me. "Happy Valentine's Day, I love you." I replied, leaning forward to kiss her and she stopped recording. "Ew, I look disgusting in the morning." She said, replaying the snap. "No you don't, you look beautiful, morning Camz is the best." I replied. "Why mornings though?" She asked, placing her phone down after uploading the snap. "Because I feel that you're rawer in the mornings, you're always groggy and just start mumbling random things that are on your mind because you're not fully awake and conscious over what you're talking about." I explained. "So mornings are like my alternative drunk state then." She said. "I also love you drunk, you're such a dork." I replied.

"So you don't love me sober?" She asked. "No, I do love you sober, but you're so cute when you're drunk. I love every part of you Camz." I replied, kissing her. "Okay, dig in." I said and she picked up the cutlery. She cut up a piece of omelette and ate it. "How are you so good with your cooking?" She asked. "Thank you." I smiled.

We finished up breakfast and I placed the tray aside. "Now, are you ready for your next Valentine's Day surprise?" I asked. "Yea, what is it?" She asked and I pushed her back so she was lying down. I straddled her waist and she realised what was going on. "Oh." She said, placing her hands on my waist. I connected our lips, deepening our kiss as I cupped her face with my hands. "I love you baby." I said as I pulled away to breathe and kissed her jawline. "I love you too." She replied.

I started kissing her neck and roughly sucked on her pulse point. "Fuck..." She moaned, running her hands down my back. I pulled away, seeing that I left a few red marks on her neck then I took off my shirt. I pulled off her shirt and placed my hands on her breast. I left a trail of kisses down her body while my hands still stayed on her breast, massaging them. "Babe, please..." She begged. "Alright." I said, no longer teasing her and I reached down, removing her underwear.

I ran my fingers through her folds, gathering all the wetness she had produced. "Mmm, you're so wet baby." I said. "All for you." She replied, seductively and I kissed her again. I lower my head down and she spread her legs, giving me more access. I kissed her clit and she breathed heavily. I ran my tongue through her folds, moaned at the taste of her. "You taste so good." I said, looking up at her then sticking a finger into her and slowly thrust. "Fuck...more baby, more." She moaned and I added another finger, thrusting faster.

I sucked on her clit and hummed, giving her more simulation which she seems to react positively to it. I thrust my fingers harder and curled them. "Lauren!" She screamed and came. I let her ride out her orgasm as her hand pushed my head closer to her centre. I pulled my fingers out and replaced it with my tongue, lapping up the sweet juices that were leaking out of her. "Fuck..." She breathed out and I pulled away. I moved up so that my face was hovering over hers while she panted heavily, trying to recover from the orgasm she had gotten. She grabbed my hand that was inside her a few moments ago and sucked on my fingers. "Holy shit Camz..." I moaned, watching her. She pulled out my fingers with a pop and smiled. "You're so fucking hot." I breathed out, kissing her before lying down beside her.

Camila laid down on her side and reached for my bulge. I let out a sigh at the sensation as she squeezed her hand. I pulled down my boxers and my member slapped against my stomach, painfully erect. "You're so hard baby." She got up and wrapped her hand around the base of my length, squeezing lightly which made me moan. "Does me sucking on your fingers turn you on?" She asked and I nodded. "I think it's better when I suck your cock right?" She asked and I moaned in agreement. "Please..." I whimpered. "What baby?" She asked, running her finger through the slit where precum had leaked. "Suck me off, Camz, please..." I begged and she sucked on the head. "Fuck..." I moaned, running my hand through her hair.

She looked up at me and pulled away, rubbing the head in her hand. "Holy shit..." I moaned, bucking my hips into her hand. She moved up and connected our lips together. I focused on the connection between us, every touch, every breath, everything. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too." She replied, pumping her hand that was wrapped around my member and I started seeing stars. "Camz...Fuck! Shit!" I moaned, my body shaking in pleasure.

"Erm...babe?" Camila called and I opened my eyes, looking at her. "What?" I asked. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yea, I'm fine, that felt great." I replied. "Well, you..." She trailed off and I looked down. "Holy shit, that's a lot of cum..." I sat up, feeling a little weak from the orgasm I just had. "Did you have a full body orgasm?" She asked. "I think so." I replied, lying down on the bed. "That looked really hot." She said, lying down beside me. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her. "Do you have any work today?" I asked. "Yea, a few meetings and interviews." She said. "I took a half day today, what time do you end?" I asked. "By mid-afternoon, I should be done." She replied.

I looked at the clock and got up. "I need to go take a shower now or I'll be late." I said. "I'll give you a ride." She offered, getting up as well and I nodded, going to the bathroom. I turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. Camila walked in and I smiled. "What?" She asked, looking in the mirror to see if there was anything wrong with her face. "Nothing, you're just so beautiful." I replied, kissing the side of her head then stepping into the shower to see that the water was warm.

Camila joined me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, standing under the water together. "I love you." I said, kissing her head. "I love you too." She replied. We quickly took a shower and got dressed. "You dirtied the sheets." Camila said, removing the bed sheets from our bed. "Oops, but you've dirtied the sheets more than me." I replied and she blushed. "I'll change the bedsheets." I said, putting on my shirt and grabbing the clean bed sheets in the closet. She grabbed the pillowcases and changed them. I fitted the bed sheet on the bed and laid down the duvet on top.

"Let's go." I said after Camila was done fluffing the pillows. She grabbed her car keys and hooked her arm around mine then we went downstairs to the carpark. She unlocked the car and I walked over to the driver seat to open the door for Camila but she stopped me. "Wait, Lo." She said. "What?" I asked. "Check the backseat." She replied and I gave her a weird look before opening the backseat door. "Aww Camz." I cooed, grabbing the giant bear out of the car and hugging it. "You like it?" She asked. "I love it, thank you." I replied, kissing her. "Take a photo of me." I said, placing the bear on the ground and sitting on it.

"I'll see you later, I love you." Camila said. "I love you too, I'll text you once I'm done with work." I replied, kissing her before getting out of the car. She drove off and I went into the office building.

"Morning." Normani said as I sat down on the chair. "Good morning." I smiled, pulling out my laptop. "You are unusually happy today, did Mila wake you up with a blowjob?" She asked. "No." I said. "Right..." She replied, looking back at her computer.

"Bye Mani, I'm going to head home now." I said, packing up my things. "See you tomorrow, tell Mila I said hi and remember to use protection." She replied. "Tell Dinah I said hi too and don't do it too hard, you need energy for that shoot tomorrow." I said. "Same to you." She replied. "See you tomorrow Mani." I laughed then left the office.

To Camz:

Just left the office, thought I'll let you know.

From Camz:

I'm currently in a meeting. See you soon babe 😘💕

To Camz:

I won't disturb you then. See you soon, love you ❤️❤️😘

From Camz:

I love you too 😚

I smiled and kept my phone then hailed a cab to prepare for the Valentine's surprise dinner I had planned out.

---

"Hey, you're Camila's girlfriend right?" Someone asked and I looked over to see two girls. "Yea, can I help you?" I asked and the two of them looked at each other and smiled excitedly. "We just wanted to say that you guys look really cute together and you and Camila helped us find the courage to come out to our families." One of them said. "Aw, I'm honoured, I'll make sure to tell Camila. How did your families react? If you don't mind sharing." I asked. "Well, my family was supportive but my girlfriend's wasn't..." The same girl replied. "I'm so sorry, but are you in a safe environment?" I asked, placing my hand on the other girl's shoulder. "The good thing about being kicked out from your family's home is being able to move in with your girlfriend." She smiled. "That's great!" I smiled.

"We won't bother you now, but can we take a picture with you?" She asked. "I'm not the star but sure." I replied, placing my basket down. I stood in between them and smiled at the camera. "Thank you so much!" The both of them said. "It's nothing, I'm glad that we helped you two come out." I replied. "Have a nice day." One of them said before they started walking away, hand in hand then I remembered something. "Hey, hold up!" I called and walked up to me then, pulling out my phone and opening up my Notes app. "Do you have Twitter or anything? I can get Camila to follow you guys, just write your usernames down." I passed my phone to them.

"I'm guessing Camz is Camila?" One of them asked as my notifications went off. "Oops." I blushed. "It's alright, we didn't read it, I promise." She said, passing my phone back to me. "Okay, have a nice day girls." I replied and they left. I opened the message my girlfriend sent.

From Camz:

Urgh, meetings are so boring. Wishing I was celebrating V Day with you. 😒😒

To Camz:

Hey, be professional and stop texting during your meeting. We can celebrate V Day later.

From Camz:

Yea? How can we celebrate? 😏😏

To Camz:

Babe...

From Camz:

I can think of many ways...

To Camz:

It is not a convenient time to get hard right now Camz...

From Camz:

Are you hard already? We haven't even started.

To Camz:

I'm not but I'm outside. Pay attention to your meeting before I text DJ to beat your ass.

From Camz:

Okay, okay, you win. See you later baby 💕

To Camz:

See you too 😘❤️

I kept my phone then quickly picked up the things that I needed and waved goodbye at the two girls before heading back to the apartment. I quickly unpacked everything and started preparing for dinner.

---

I finished making dinner and was sitting on the couch in the living room with the TV on. I noticed something under the coffee table and decided to take a look at it. I pulled it out and it was Camila's gag gift from Christmas. I chuckled to myself then started to read the instructions on the cylinder.

Step 1: Mix water with specially timed moulding powder.

Step 2: Insert your willy into the moulding tube until it solidifies.

Step 3: Pour the rubber into the mould.

Step 4: Wait 24 hours before using.

Seems easy.

I cupped myself through my jeans and slowly got myself hard. I undid the button and zipper and took them off. I went to the bedroom to retrieve the lube in the bedside drawer then went back to the living room. I emptied out the contents of the cylinder and took off my boxer briefs. I added a bit of lube to my hand and stroked myself. "Fuck..." I moaned, throwing my head back. "Camz..." I moaned, imagining my hand was my girlfriend's.

"Well, this is awkward." I heard someone say and got scared. "Oh fuck, Camz, you scared me." I said, looking at the front door to see my girlfriend standing there. "Already indulging in Valentine's Day before me?" She asked, placing her purse down on the floor and walking towards me. She noticed the contents on the coffee table then sat down beside me. "You're doing this?" She asked, picking up the instructions on the table. "I got curious and it looked easy so I thought I could do it but you came home." I blushed. "Alright, let's do it then." She took my hand off my member and wrapped her hand around it, giving it a squeeze.

She started reading the instructions while her hand slowly moved. I laid back and looked down at my girlfriend's hand around my penis. I sat up and kissed her shoulder. "How were the meetings?" I asked. "They were okay, nothing crazy." She replied, still reading the instructions.

"So we need warm water, tape, scissors and a marker." She read and got up. "How about we just do it in the kitchen? It's easier to access the materials." I suggested. "Yea, let's go." She said, grabbing the things on the table and bringing it to the kitchen. I followed behind and sat down on the kitchen stool. She took out the necessary items needed. "Stand up and placed the bottom of the plastic beside your penis so I can mark the thing." She passed me the cylinder and I did as she told. She drew a mark then took it back and cut out the cylinder according to my length. She added the tape around the rim then went to prepare the warm water.

I cut open the packet of moulding powder and poured it into the bowl so that Camila could add the water. "Ew, it's lumpy." I said as Camila started stirring the mixture together. "They said lumpy is fine." She replied. She finished stirring and I grabbed the bowl, pour the mix into the cylinder while she scrapped the bowl down. "Now you put it in." She said, wrapping her hand around my member and stroking it a few times before letting go. I stroked myself, making sure I was still fully erect then inserting myself into the mixture. "How does it feel?" She asked. "Erm, slightly warm? Nothing much." I replied. "You just have to wait ninety seconds now for the mould to harden." She said. "Okay." I replied.

After the mould hardened, I pulled out and rubbed off any of the mould mix left in my skin. "We need a disposable cup for the rubber." Camila read from the instructions. "We should have plastic cups somewhere from New Years." I said and she opened up the cupboard door and pulled out a red solo cup. "So just add the liquid rubber and the skin tone one." She instructed and added the two. "Stir with stirring stick and pour into mould." She hands me stirring stick which was just a large popsicle stick that doctors like to stick down your throat when you have a sore throat. I quickly stirred the thick liquid together then poured it into the mould.

Camila placed the vibrator into the rubber with a piece of cardboard holding it up. "Then we wait for a day." She said. "I like doing science experiments with you." I replied, grabbing her hand and pulling her close to me. "I'm guessing biology is your favourite? Especially human anatomy?" She asked. "More specifically, sexual reproduction in humans." I said, grabbing her hand and placing it on my member. "I also like prevention of diseases and pregnancy." She replied. "Well, that spoiled the mood." I said and she laughed. "I had to, I'm sorry." She replied, wrapping her hand around my penis and stroking it.

I connected our lips and moaned into her mouth when she squeezed the base. "Camz, fuck." I moaned as she sank to her knees and swirled her tongue around the tip, licking up the precum. "Oh god." I sucked in my breath, biting my bottom lip and watching her take my entire length down till the head hit the back of her throat. Her hand reached up and cupped my balls which made me buck my hips, thrusting slighting into her mouth. It caused my girlfriend to gag from the sudden movement. "Sorry." I apologised, standing still and running my hand through her hair. She let go of my balls and grabbed my butt, making me thrust into her mouth. She looked up at me and her eyes told me what she wanted me to do.

I slowly thrust into her mouth and moaned, feeling the heat around my dick. "Fuck...Holy shit." I moaned, picking up the pace. "I'm going to come, fuck..." I warned and she pulled away, making me groan at the loss then wrapped her hand around, using her saliva as lubricant and jerking me off quickly while she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. "Camz!" I yelled and ropes of come started shooting out and it landed on my girlfriend's tongue and occasionally her chin when it misses.

I finished coming and offered my hand to Camila which she took and I pulled her up. "Thank you for that, that was so hot." I said, wiping the drops of semen on her chin and kissing her. "You're welcome." She replied.

"Do we have dinner plans?" She asked. "Yes we do, I've prepared dinner so take a bath and wait as I heat it up. "I think you should take a shower first." She said. "You're right, but I'll run you a bath right after I shower." I replied. "How about we take a bath together?" She asked. "Alright." I replied and we went to the bathroom. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature.

I turned around and Camila was undressed which sent a shock of arousal through my body and down to my crotch area. I took off my shirt and tossed it into the laundry basket. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her. I kissed the side of her head then rest my head on her shoulder. She did the same and we remain in that embrace for a few moments till the bathtub was almost full.

"I have a bath bomb we can use." She said, grabbing a box and pulling out a ball wrapped in paper. "Alright." I replied and she dropped the ball into the water. We waited awhile then got into the bathtub. "Smells good." I said. "It really does." She replied, leaning her head on my chest and I kissed the top of her head. I subconsciously started stroking her arm then smiled to myself, looking at the beautiful girl in my arms. "I love you." I whispered, kissing her head. "I love you too." She replied.

I got out of the tub earlier and offered to apply a face mask for Camila which she accepted. "Thank you, baby." She said. "Shush, I'm going to get the face mask in your mouth." I replied, applying the substance onto her cupid's bow then to her chin. "And...done." I said, going to the sink and washing my hands. "Thank you." She replied. "You're welcome." I leaned down and carefully kissed her so I didn't get the face mask on me. I left the room, grabbing Camila's book that she was currently reading, her phone and one of her favourite candle then went back to the bathroom. I lit the candle and passed her book to her so she had something to entertain herself. "You know me so well." She smiled. "I do, don't drop that book into the water now. You clumsy." I said. "I'll try, can't guarantee though." She replied and I shook my head, kissing the top of her head. "I set a timer on your phone, when it rings you get out of the bath okay?" I asked and she gave me a thumbs up, eyes not leaving her book. I left the bathroom and changed into my outfit then went to the kitchen and started preparing for dinner.

I was adding the finishing touches to the table I had set up when Camila stepped in. "Hey." She called and my jaw dropped when I looked up.

"Is this too much? I feel that it's a bit too much since we're eating in." She asked. "N-No, Camz, you looked absolutely stunning." I stumbled over my words and kissed her cheek before pulling out the chair for her to take a seat. "Thank you, you look beautiful as well." She smiled, sitting down.

"Dinner is ready, just give me a second." I said, going to the kitchen and grabbing the plates on the counter. I brought it out to the dining table and served Camila first. "Dinner looks amazing." She said and I smiled. "Thank you." I replied and sat down opposite her. We started digging in and Camila had to let out a moan when the food hit her mouth. "Camz, stop it." I said. "Sorry, but it's so good." She replied.

"I just wanted to ask, I have a photoshoot this Saturday, do you want to tag along?" She asked. "Saturday? Sure, that'll be fun." I replied. "How's that project you're doing?" She asked. "It's going well, we're almost done with it." I said. "That's good to hear." She replied. We finished up dinner and I cleared the table to serve dessert.

"There's desert but I want you to change out of your dress- as much as I love it on you, I want this Valentine's Day dinner to end with like a movie night." I explained. "But can we take photos?" She asked. "Sure." I replied and we walked over to the full-length mirror by the front door. I wrapped my arms around her waist and smiled. She took a few photos, switched poses here and there then we were done. "Now let's go change then turn on a show for us to watch." I said, kissing her cheek and going to the bedroom. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a shirt and changed out of my dress. "I'll be in the kitchen." I informed. "Okay." Camila replied as she struggled with the zip of her dress. "I'll get that for you." I said, unzipping her dress for her. "Thanks." She replied. "You're welcome." I pecked her lips then left the room.

I went to the fridge and took out the dessert I had prepared then plated the dessert nicely. Once I was satisfied with my work, I grabbed a bottle of champagne, two glasses and brought it out to the living room. "What's this?" Camila asked, watching me place the items on the table. "This is so cute! Did you make this?" She asked, referring to the chocolate covered strawberries with a strawberry rose in the middle. "Yea, it took me a while." I replied, sitting down beside her. "This is amazing." She said, taking a photo of it. "Try it." I replied, grabbing one of the strawberries and bringing it to her mouth. "This is good!" She said as she took a bite and I smiled. "Do you want to open the champagne?" I asked. "No, you can do it." She replied and I peeled off the packaging then carefully removed the cock without making a mess. I poured a glass each for the both of us.

"Thank you, baby." She said as I handed a glass to her. "You're welcome." I replied, kissing her cheek. She fed me a strawberry then took a sip of her champagne. "What are we watching?" I asked. "The Fault in Our Stars. I wanted a John Green movie." She said. "Alright." I replied, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

I started hearing sniffling from Camila and looked down to see her crying. I reached over and grabbed the box of tissue. I passed it to her and she took one to wipe her tears. "Shit, my make up is coming off." She said. "Go take it off then." I replied. "After the movie, there's like ten minutes left." She said. "Okay then." I replied, kissing the side of her head. I finished up my champagne then poured another glass for myself. "Do you want more?" I asked and she nodded so I poured some into the other glass. I passed it to her and she took a few sips then placed it down.

We ended up finishing the bottle of champagne and watched like three movies before deciding to go to bed. "This was the best date, thank you so much. I love you." She said as we were cuddling in bed. "I love you too, thanks for the gift again." I replied, referring to the big teddy bear that was sat in the corner of the room. "I actually wanted it for myself but gave it to you as a gift." She said. "Then I moved in with you and now it's yours as well." I replied. "True." She said and I laughed. "Go to bed Camz." I replied. "Goodnight, I love you." She said. "Goodnight, I love you too, sweet dreams." I replied, turning off the lamp.

---

Dinah is 20 now 😫😫😭😭 and Lauren is going to turn 21 soon. My babies are all growing out 😭😭

side note, sorry about all the time jump. i've planned out the book because i really want to work on other ideas.

thank you guys so much for reading like 3k+ reads? holy shit! thank you so much, i appreciate y'all taking your time out to read my work. have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 5.3K 45
❝ CAMILA CABELLO IMAGINES ❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* imagine dating this ...
2K 20 3
a camren one shot collection made by me [[ you can also send me a oneshot thru ig dm's ]] enjoy :)))))
473K 12.8K 31
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are two successful woman in two different industries. Camila Cabello is a famous photographer in New York. Her...
85.1K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...