Soul Eater Scenarios/One-shots

By PaigeNelson726

These are just as the title says. They are X reader. Or you can request certain people. Feel free to request... More

When you first meet.
When you meet again
Becoming Friends
Something More
His name in your phone
Your name in his phone
Kid x Reader Big ask/first kiss
Stein x Reader Big ask/ first kiss
Blackstar x Reader Big ask/ First kiss
Spirit x Reader Big ask/ First kiss
Soul x Reader Big ask/ First kiss
Lord Death x Reader Big ask/ First kiss
Soul x Reader Cuddle Time
Spirit x Reader Playboy ways
Soul X Reader Lemon
OMG!!!! YAY!!!!
Stein X Reader
Kid X Reader Lemon
Stein X Reader 2
Jealous Soul X Reader
Important A/N
Blackstar X Reader
Blackstar x reader
Death the Kid x Reader
Lord Death x Reader
A/N
Soul x Reader
Soul x Blackstar x DTK x Reader
I Choose Soul
I Choose Death the Kid
I Choose Blackstar
NEW STORY!!!!!
Let me know......
DTK x Reader x Blackstar
Choose....Kid
Choose......Blackstar
Choose.......Both
Free x Reader
Stein x DTK
Goodmorning, Soul
Blackstar x reader
Soul x reader
Kid x Reader
Spirit x Reader
Maka x Female Reader
Crona X Reader
Blackstar X Reader
Crona X Reader Lemon
Yandere Neko DTK x Neko Reader Lemon
Prompts/ A/N
Blackstar X Reader
Crona X Reader
DTK X Reader
DTK X Reader
DTK X Reader
DTK X Reader
Blackstar X Reader
Blackstar X Reader
Blackstar X Reader
Blackstar X Reader
DTK X Reader
DTK X Reader
Mifune X Reader
Spirit X Reader Lemon
Just letting you know.
TAGGED!
DTK X Reader Lemon
DTK X Reader
Last thoughts
Exciting news

DTK X Reader

1.1K 13 9
By PaigeNelson726

They think you are cheating on them. For 1joyjoy.

_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V.

         I have a secret. I am like so bad at emotions. As in talking about them. I always flop and say the wrong thing. Or do something stupid. This all being said brings me to my new problem. I am in love with Death the Kid. Now that isn't really the problem seeing we are together. Telling him though. That's the real problem here.

     What's worse is every time I go to try to tell him it ends with Soul my bestfriend coming to my rescue.

Flashback time........

        I want to tell Kid I am in love with him. Today is the day. It will be easy. For support I have Soul. He won't let me down.

     I find Kid sitting under a tree reading a book. I look closer and see it's on Symmetrical Home, Symmetrical Life. Oh, Death. Shaking that off I walk up to him. I have Soul within ear shot in case I go to flop for the thousandth time.

      "Hey, Kid?" He looks up at me and instantly smiles. This causes my heart to beat fast and butterflies to burst in my stomach. I start to breath a little quicker. 'Come on, (Y/N). You can do this.' "Umm... well you see....... I...I-" Just then Soul comes over.

     Hey (Y/N). I been looking for you everywhere. We need to go train or you will never get better. Oh. Hey Kid." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Oh ya. I forgot. Sorry Kid. I have to go." Before he can respond I quickly peck his lips and leave as fast as I can.

Present Time.......

       Yeah. That was horrible. And now I feel even worse. I have taken to avoiding him. And all I keep doing is hurting us both. Ughh... I need a plan and fast.

Kid's P.O.V.

        (Y/N) is keeping something from me. That is easy to tell. And I am starting to see what. She is with Soul constantly and She avoids me now. I think she is cheating on me. That's the only thing that adds up. But how do I confront her on this.

   I turn my head to my bedroom door opening. In walks Liz. When she gets to my bed and sees me her eyes soften. "Kid? What seems to be the matter?" I shake my head and look away. I notice I have tears running down my face. But who wouldn't when the person they love is cheating on them. And to think I had planned this big suprise dinner and was going to profess my feelings.

    "I--I think (Y-(Y/N) is cheat-ing on me." At this point I am sobbing. She comes and sits next to me pulling me into a hug. Just then the door opens and in walks (Y/N). "Hey Kid. I wanted to-" She stops in the middle of the room seeing me hugging Liz. At this point I am angry. How dare she cheat on me and avoid me.

    "What do you want (Y/N)? Haven't you done enough?" I was harsh but she deserved it. She looks shocked at my rudeness but I don't care. "Kid.. I-" I shake my head. "You know what we are done. How about you go run off to Soul. I don't want you here. You have done enough." She looks at me werid. "But Kid-" "LEAVE! I made it clear I don't want you here." When I am done I turn around to a startled Liz. I hear a sob break loose and running of (Y/N)'s feet.

  "DEATH THE KID! What is your problem?!" I look up at this in shock of my own. She is pissed and I don't know why. "I just told her to leave. And broke up with her. She was cheating on me." "No. You yelled at her. Didn't give her a chance to even speak. You think she is cheating on you. You don't know." I slump down on the bed. I didn't give her a chance to explain did I.

     Liz has left me alone to think. It's been about thirty minutes since I did what I did. I feel bad. Like Liz said I should of let her explain. Just then my door opens agian. Doesn't anyone ever knock. "Liz I told you I want to be alone." Just then the door slams and I spring up to see an angry Soul. He collects himself and speaks. "How dare you. Do you know what you have done? No, of course not. She was coming here to tell you something important and gets told to leave and that it's over. What the hell, man?" Now I am angry all over again. "You two can be together now. You should be happy. Instead of seeing each other behind my back. You two can see each other whenever. I don't care anymore."

     To my surprise Soul laughs. He just laughs. "You think me and (Y/N) are dating when you two. Wow. I thought you were smarter than that. (Y/N) is my cousin first of all. I believe I mentioned it when introducing her to everyone. And we are bestfriends. More like sister/brother than anything. As for what she was coming to tell you just so you can see how much you fucked up. She was coming to tell you she is in love with you. Just like every other time she tried to talk to you. Sue hasn't had the most loving home. So expressing emotions do not come easy to her."

     I stared in horror at Soul. She is his cousin. Now that I think about it he did say something I was just too caught up in her beauty. I mean not everyday you find someone perfectly Symmetrical in every way. But he said she is in Love with me. Not only that but she was trying to tell me and I. Oh Death. After processing everything. I messed up big time.

    "Soul. I know you probably hate me right now but I need your help." He sighs. "I'm listening." And so I tell him my plan.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

         I have been crying with Maka and the other girls have been showing up. Liz showed up right after Soul left. Him saying something about how do you kill a Grim Reaper. "(Y/N) I want to explain to you what happened. My miester is an idiot and trust me when I say he got an earful from me. He didn't mean what he said he is stupid like all men. He thought you were cheating on him with Soul." Before I can respond Maka does. "But Soul is her cousin. In fact they told all of us when we met. They are more like brother and sister." I nod my head tears still streaming. Because Kid trust me so little and he was so harsh.

    As I try to calm down Liz gets a phone call and takes it outside so not to interrupt me trying to calm down. She comes back in smiling and I look at her funny. "I think we should play dress up and then go out and show off. Everyone agrees including me because I would love a distraction.

One hour later...........

       We are all dressed up and makeup done perfectly. They put waterproof on me in case I have another episode. I am grateful for my friends until ww get to the park. There I see Kid. He has on a suit and so does Soul. And they got Blackstar to play along. I am confused and upset all at once. "(Y/N) I had them bring you so we can enjoy a evening of fun and friends." I look at Soul skeptical as I see Kid fidgeting. We go and Blackstar takes Tsubaki and Soul takes Maka to dance on a dance floor they had made. It looks lovely all around little twinkling lights hanging in trees. A dance floor with jazz playing in the background. Soul's idea I presume. As I watch the others I am bout to go dance alone when Kid is in front of me.

    "(Y/N) I know you hate me. But please dance with me." I go to decline when Liz and Patty push me into his arms. He catches me and I look up to see a slight smirk on his face. He pulls me up and starts to dance before I have a chance to say no. We are waltzing around for a song or two. It is quite all around and that's when I note we are alone.

    I look up at Kid and he is smiling sadly down at me. "(Y/N), darling. I am so sorry. For not listening to you. For thinking and accusing you of cheating. But mostly for not telling you sooner." He stopped right there. Everything stopped including the music. "For awhile now I have known that I am completely intoxicatingly in love with you. I never told you because I was and still am scared you won't feel the same. But you deserve to know how I feel."

    I stand there shocked. He loves me too. He was scared too. Tears spring to my eyes and I am so thankful for the waterproof makeup. "Well this isn't the response I hoped for." He rubs the tears from my eyes. Before he can do anything I kiss him. I give the kiss everything I have. The anger from earlier. The passion of our relationship. The hurt. And most importantly the undying Love I have had for him. When I pull away I whisper how I feel. "I didn't hear you dear." I pull him down and whisper into his ear, "I love you."

    When I let him pull back his smile is blinding. He kisses my temple and says, "I love you, too." With that we continue to dance to no music. When that was over he took me to the gazebo where there was a candle light dinner. It was the best day of my life after it was the worst. But hey, I got my man and nothing can ruin that.

_______________________________________
Totally in a love/hate relationship with the ending but the rest I like. By the way is it me or are my oneshots getting longer every time. Oh well until next time my lovely readers Byeeee.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.7K 46
This is my 2/1st all 3 boys of soul eater x reader so i hope ya enjoy!
333K 7.1K 20
Nico di Angelo x Reader One-Shots (Completed) Enjoy my imagines including the son of Hades himself! Please enjoy the glamour of the precious boy hims...
820 44 13
"I wanna be here, with you, never having to leave your side again." - Yes I know it's been a million years since Soul Eaters prime time and no one wi...
6.1K 212 26
((Soul Eater Fan fiction I don't own anything from Soul Eater besides OCs ))