Deception In Disguise

By Dusk_x

Ravens mind had become a confusing place , she had ventured down into the dark woods with no light and only s... More

Magic and Mayhem
title of your story
shadow
Lets Play
let the games begin
whats going on
my new life
the heist
trust
precautions
truth or trickery
Cages
closed opinions
Chances
Escape Plan
" home "
secret meetings
Rebel_Writers
Not good enough
Felix
One less job
Taking a risk
Return To The Beast
Between two versions of Hell
my queen
Target practice
The kiss
Wondering
Glowing eyes
Dictator

Captive

223 8 0
By Dusk_x

Ravens POV
i
was sitting in my cabing reading when i heard the familiar clash of swords rang into my ears , what was going on ? , was Hook fighing with the crew , i sat quietly trying to figure out what was happening , the ship was silent besides a evil laugh i didnt reconise . i put the book on the bed and began walking to the door. when i reached the door i saw the crew surrounded and hook at the end of Pan's sword . anger becan to grow inside me i needed to think of a way to get to a sword and fight Pan , i opened the door just wide enough that i could slip out ,pan was a few feet infront of me but was facing hook , no one seemed to notice so i began to make my way over to the other side of the ship where a sword had been left . i had just passed Pan when the floor creaked . i prayed he hadnt herd me but in one motion he grabbed my arm, pulled me back causing me to spin slightly , crashing against him . he held me in place with one hand around my waist and with the other he held a sword against my neck..
Now i am being dragged by the lost boys through the heart of neverland. Pan followed directly behind

i could see the smug look on his face , and i hated it . i hated everything about him , Hook's told me all the things he's done . he even managed to trick a boy into giving up his heart so he could live forever, he's sick . "Boys, continue back to camp " i heard Pan shout " I am sorting out precautions " he said looking over to me " make sure she dosnt escape " . and with that he was gone , and we were back on track for camp. pushing through the bushes we arrived at a opening , in the middle stood a giant fire with logs scattered around it and tents all different sizes. to the right i saw a part of a large oak tree , the branches and leaves covering what looked like a window , reflecting the suns light, if there's a window i thought to myself , there's a door. one of the lost boys shuved me to the ground and the ground came up to meet me , i winced as the leaves and braches scratched and cut away beneath me. on my knees's stugaling to get up i was then dragged by the back of my collar to a tree with my legs trailing begind catching on bushes and thornes. th lost boy swung my back against the tree and i winced once more . another lost boy came and helped the first to tie me to the tree , the rope cutting into my stomach and neck. once making sure it was secure they left .

Felix's POV
i saw Pan take Ravne when we were on Hooks ship , of all the things on Hook's ship he took her. Pan's cunning so what ever reason he took her its going to leave her empty and broken . And there's no way out of it now, when hook first took Raven i was confused as to why and wanted her back , but as time went on i realised Hook saved her , Pan was only ever going to try and control her , like he's done with all of us . Pan would have killed her , and he wont hesataite to do it now that she's here . To be honest if he does kill her it will be better then spending her life here . and even if she did escape back to Hook's ship , he'll just come after her again.
when Pan brought Raven back onto the island , i followed behind them and made sure they didnt see, she looked worn , and thin . she hadnt been here long but neverland was already taking affect on her .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 973 21
Pan's shadow has been watching Alaina since she was a little girl. Alania was left all alone after her parents passed away due to a fatal car acciden...
1.3M 34.4K 43
Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl who holds magic within her. She doesn't...
30.4K 726 14
"Why the bloody hell am I so special pan?" She questioned as calmly as she could. He waved her off still walking, "No need for me to tell you, that'...
2.8M 97.4K 45
"Because you've forgotten what it's like to actually feel something." I whispered. Peter's expression softened and the only sounds between us were t...