my queen

Ravens POV
my cheek were burning from Pan slapping me . Only moments ago he had let me come back to the island . The world i had entered was confusing my every being . I had been pulled back and forth between the island and ship like a chew toy between two alpha male dogs. It didnt just start when I arrived on Neverland . Every part of my life wanted me to chose - and i could never make that decision , shutting one aspect out of my life for another left me constantly curious , wondering what would have happened if I had chosen differently ? How would my life had turned out ? What . And If agree two words that ate as unthreatening as words can be but , put them together and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life and make you question everything about it .
I brought tears to my eyes and released them to the ground below , gazing up at Pan I saw a twisted smile play on his lips . The way he thought himself as admirable and superior to the rest of humanity made me feel nauseated . How anyone could be so narcasistic amazed me . If Pan was going to continue to disreguard the things everyone did for him , He will soon end up alone .
I shifted on my legs in an attempt to gain a slight bit of comfort and failed. The bonds cut into my wrists leaving red rore marks . The restrains made the smallest movements almost futile . Before my skin wouldnt have bruised or torn so easily but now , blue black bruises and scrapes marked all along my body . There was no one I could talk to on this island , I refused to talk to Felix ,the lost boys are loyal to Pan and Pan is a corrupt , psychopath.
If I left I wouldn't have to put up with Pan but then the plan to destroy him would collapse and disappear into the edge of the universe all hope of ending the constant battle vanishing , how ever If I stayed here I would be open to injury and what ever Pan planned for me but Pan would think That I had no where else to go and begin to trust me . The plan would fall into place and the world would be rid of Pan. I had to stay . I rested my aching head against the hard wooden pole allowing me to relax for a singular moment since arriving . I closed my eyes and felt the cool wind brush against my skin . My breathing began to become heavy as the overwhelming sensation of sleep over took my exhausted body .I fell into a lucid dream where my surroundings mixed with the content of my unconscious mind resulting in a perplexing combination if the two .

Trapped . I couldn't move. Then out of the bushes came a shadow The shadow bent down to my level gazing into my eyes looking at me as if I was the most curious thing on this island . He reached his hand out to my cheek . I flinched at the frozen touch of shadow man ,turning away. When I looked back the Shadow man was gone but in his place stood Felix and Pan .Felix was once again tied up against the tree . His poor posture and many cuts and bruises showed he had recently been beat up . Peter raised the dagger above his head preparing the bring it down onto Felix , I struggled against my restraints unable to jump in front like last time .Pan turned to me and gave me an evil smirk , The dream shifted I was now holding the dagger above my head, but I still had no control over my actions. I looked at Felix and he stared straight back at me , excepting what was going on. Betrayal and sadness were laced in his eyes but he still managed a weak smile toward me .As I brought down the dagger into his chest I saw the light leave his playful eyes Crimson staining his clothes his body now slumped against the tree that held him there . I turned away and through the dagger to the ground the fallen levels stuck to the blood of a lost boy. Weapons were laid out behind me a shield caught my attention . I walked over to it , gradually my reflection appeared . But it was not the one I knew . My features were dark , like Pans . Smokey make-up covered my face . A crown placed on my head .The cuts and bruises had began to heal but in there place black streaked down where my veins were . I felt two arms snake around my waist . It felt as if the persons touch was fire and I was Ice . Both extremes making themselves known as they fought for dominance against my skin, It felt as if millions of tiny arrows were hitting my skin as their fingers ran alone my body . I turned around to see Pan , he looked smug with himself his eyes still dark and features still harsh but something was different about him something unrecognisable . " how is my queen " he said kissing my cheek . Once again the sensation of fire and ice took over where his lips had met my cheek .
I awoke panting beaded drops if sweat racing down my skin .
My Queen . Those were the words he had spoke.

-
-
-

Despite the sleep I had just awoken from it provided me with no relief , my body still ached and longed for the grasp of R.E.M sleep where I would be welcome into a deep sleep that would give me some sustenance . The want for my own bed grew stronger and stronger with each passing second . The way the soft pillow allowed my head to rest perfectly . On hot nights it gave me pure bliss when turned over to access the cold side . The duvet enveloping me in its comforting grasp protecting me against the monsters lurking in the shadows and the mattress that instantly made me relax after a busy day as I release my inhibitions . But as I had not given the opportunity to experience this in such a long time the wave of sleep dragged me under once more to the dark depths of the ocean surrounding me in darkness . Unfortunately it felt as if not minutes later I was being harshly shaken awake by non other than Pan himself .