The kiss

Pans POV

Continuing with the plan to break Raven. I first had to break her physically This would be a long slow process . I said to Raven before that I would leave a mental scar on her as it cut deeper than any physical scar , but to reach that point Raven had to be victimised she had to be nothing , weak pathetic , everything I had said she was had to become a reality . She would not be aloud to rest , keeping with this I shook her awake in the early hours of the morning . " Get up !" She awoke clutching to the little sleep she had . I grabbed the Ropes wrapped around her wrists and pulled at them harshly seeing the red marks and bruises that had formed from her tugging at them. Her frail body jerked forward as I dragged her along the ground only to drop her harshly as watched her body crumble beneath me . When this girl came to Neverland she showed potential someone who I wanted to be around , just her presence made me feel consumed with emotions that filled me and emptied me all at once , now the girl before me just made me feel angry . Angry that she was changed so easily , angry that she was no longer the girl I had met yet still she had the power to make me question what around me I valued . What was really important . I brought her to the target range using magic to get the ropes to tie her up once again . They snaked through the air wrappin thenselves around her limbs and dragging her backwards .Her struggle against the restraints was futile but she tried non the less . I called the boys and ordered them to fire at the target Raven was currently tied to . It was weird some seemed eager , they were the once who's hearts had already began to darken whilst the other members of the lost boys , who where still yet to find the hatred the others possessed ,where still fighting against the dark trying to remain pure and hold on the there innocence looked hesitant . I scanned over the group as my eyes landed on Felix . I called him forward knowing the relationship between the two was breaking . He stood proud as he stepped forward no nerves where visible .He brought his hood down in reality it was just an item if clothing but clothing can change the way people perceive you , his hood made him appear mysterious it darkened all his features . You would often catch him looking through the hood rather than simply take it off . But that was Felix , all lost boys here had some quirk about them that would have protected them in one way or another of its simply a family trait they've picked up . He rose the bow and arrow his fingers curling around the string as he pulled it back to his cheek. His aim was low , but as he released the string it was obviously powerful , it buried itself into the target so that only the end remained and the rest ha appeared the other side . Despite the power behind the arrow his aim wasn't close enough to Raven . I teased him and challenged him to get closer , Felix smirked raising the bow again and firing , he took no time in aiming although his pricions was much better . The arrow tore through the skin of Ravens arm releasing her blood to weep through the torn flesh down her arm onto her palm , the blood dripped of her slender fingers onto the dirt below . I looked over to Felix expecting him to show remorse at his actions instead I found him smirking he seemed to revel in the pain he had caused soaking up the emotions savouring very ounce of pain he had caused . He placed a third arrow in the notch firing immediately toward Raven . The lost boys and I watched as the arrow pierce through Ravens shoulder , the smile grew on his lips as he took his form of revenge on Raven . They now shared similar wounds . I looked between both of them Raven knew that Felix had delibertly hit her with the arrow there . I think that pained her more then the arrow . after completing his task and admiring his work Felix dropped the bow and walked away . None of the lost boys dared to even look in my direction so I took over Felix's position and aimed the bow toward Raven . Pain was obvious she winced at every movement , when she saw I had the bow in my hand she turned away and closed her eyes shut tight . She looked so vunrible- easy to scare . Letting the rope slip through my fingers the final arrow rang through the air .

Just as the arrow was about to assist me in taking another life - I had a change of heart . I prevented the arrow from going any further . I watched as Raven opened her eyes, hesitantly- to see the trees that surrounding us. Feeling the wind brush agains her skin and the blood run through and over her skin . Her eyes stopped on me when she saw that it was me who had stopped the arrow . A unknown sensation overwhelmed me ,with a wave of my hand I sent the lost boys back to camp . I threw the bow to the side the eye contacts between us never faltered . I strode over and took the chance . This was not something I had thought through it came as a sudden urge. Confusion was the main emotion on her face but still she remained radiant despite being beaten . I pressed my self against her and brought my lip to her's . I felt her pull against the restraints placing her hands on my chest in an attempt to push me away , which only made me want her more . Our lips moulded together . This hasty action suprised both of us but even more so that neither of us had pulled away . She was tense at first but soon she relaxed and kissed back . This was pure madness, Raven was off limits , the equilivent to Pandora's box . She was all the damnable actions the corrupt people the rancorous events that had happened and were going to happen . But she was hope , hope for Neverland and every one on it . Ravens connection with Hook made things even more complicated . The kiss was hope . So I pulled away , Raven may be hope , but giving her any would be dangerous if all was to go to plan . I looked in her eyes before turning away to leave her . I began to walk away the constant battle raging in my head only getting louder with each choice I take and decision I make . It's only seized when she looked at me , for a moment I wanted to look back and have the fighting stop , To look back and gaze at her but I decided against it and continued into the forest . As I entered the thick shrubbery I wave my hand releasing Raven from the restraints binding her to the target , leaving her and her wounds .

Hey I am sorry I haven't updated been having a hard time , what do you think if the story and what's going to happen next? What do you think of Pan's character ? Sorry I just want some feedback and your opinion . Thank you for reading I really appreciate it . Love you , if your ever having a hard time or just need someone to talk to I am here