Glowing eyes

Little rant : I am so annoyed , I tried so hard to do better , I revised constantly for a exam and only got a C , I dont want to be average . I am so disappointed with myself . Sorry , i shouldnt bother you , and i am sorry i havent updated and I am sorry this is a bad update , please give me some feedback , okay , love you all.

Ignoring the knotting feeling in my stomach, I stepped into the somber room . Taking a few steps into the room my breath uneasy with each intake of oxygen and expell of carbon dioxide. my eyes trailed over variety of miscellaneos objects that lay scattered along the room , on shelves and other items of furniture that filled the space. Wind rushed through the room making my hair fly in different directions , I jumped as the heavy door sammed shut , my heart rate quickened as it racked against my chest. " Raven " The voice returned , the bleak lighting made it hard to see infront of me . White eyes and teeth were all I could see of the shilhoutte that came creeping towards me.

I backed away from the figure , I could feel objects against the back of my legs telling me that I now had nowhere to go , whilst this person crept towards me . The sunlight reflected off the moon making it glow and provide white light that spread throughout the room , the mysterious character stepped forward the light illuminating their face revealing their true identity .

After everything I had seen and been through since arriving , who stood In front of me still managed to shock me . Especially today , I thought that maybe he would show slight remorse at his previous actions , but it only seemed to spark a flame inside of him which was turning into a raging inferno . With each thud that was caused by Felix bringing his foot down on to the wooden floor he etched closer , a sick smile stuck on his face whilst his eyes trailed along my body . abruptly I felt a harsh grip around my throat, that continued to tightened .Felix had wrapped his fingers around my neck and continued to squeeze the air out of me . With his free hand he brought it back and embedded it into my stomach .

With each punch Felix brought down to my fragile body , air escaped my lungs . My lungs burnt as well as every part of my body. His hand then skimmed down my arm before clutching at it.

The grip on my arm tightened as he brought me closer to him . Bruises patterned my body from head to toe from today's events . I knew Felix wasn't this kind of person and I did your best to try and convince him and myself that but all I succeeded in doing was earning myself another bruise across my cheek .

The the seed of doubt had been planted and once it's there it was only going to grow . Felix began to question the friendship , Did it really mean anything to me ? why was I being so cold towards him ? And how long would it last ?

This doubt turned to hate - he never even gave you a chance to explain , but I never made the choice to explain , I was angry at him for deserting me . I had two thoughts running through my mind , one that was definate and the other that was a posibility . The first being the very real fact that Felix had a loathing feeling toward me and was showing through beating me again and again. The other being Pan walking through the door and discovering us in here . Pan took every precaution to ensure that no one came here , he hid it and told the island that if anyone were to enter they would be punished , and he never failed to deliver. His cabbing was forbidden , yet here we were . I was scared , scared to see him standing there his muscles tense , eyes harsh and eyebrows furrowed . scared to see him .

What would he do if he entered right at this moment . Would he stand and watch , stop Felix , join in or leave and let Felix continue , not caring .

I looked back to Felix ,Rage was the only emotion present in his eyes . Pans tree house that had once been clean and tidy now had broken objects scattered across the floor along with his furniture overturned . You had never been afraid of Felix before but recently it was all you felt towards him .

I braced myself as another punch came my way . I wished that the next punch would be enough to knock me out ,or at least make me numb , then I wouldn't be able to feel anything . The oncoming punches or the deeps cuts and wounds that marked the majority of my body. At least death would bring me some piece ,even when the beating stopped I could still feel pain . His tight grip on my arm stayed as he threw me to the ground causing me to bang your head against an over turned table . " Traitor" he spat towards me , his words hurt more than the bruises . The fact he believed what ever went on in his delusional mind and never gave me a reason as to why he was so distort toward me.

As Felix left , I gazed up to his his once kind sapphire eyes staring at me in disgust , his eyes were now hard and angry , his jaw clenched as well as his fists that now showed bruises and cuts from repeatedly hitting me. His harsh gaze made me feel violated , he used to look at me with love as we would spend our time sharing our thoughts with one another, but now he barley looked at me at all , I laid there discarded and broken the salty liquid known as tears running down my cheeks , nothing stopping them from flowing continuously.

"Please stop ," I called out to him for what felt like the billionth time. He just looked at me with his stern eyes and just scoffed. "why , i am just giving you a sample of what you made me feel like " Felix cried and swung his arm towards my face again. I cried out in pain as the man I once considered friend brutually beat me. All the emotions that I felt now are worthless. Nothing I can do to stop Felix . If it wernt for the injuries I had required I would at least attempted block his attack and even offensive approach but His rage, his depair has exceeded far beyound the normal level. As Felix raised his fist in preperation to bring it down against my broken body repeatedly. I closed my eye's and waited for another mark to appear . Despite the rate at which the punshes came they remained constant and consistance with power. My head pounded as if there was an rock concert going on inside my head where the audience jumped and raved together their feet banging against the floor . The sound of my cries , sccreams and clattering objects became muffled , in my peripheral vision I saw Felix his face contorted with anger , but the way he moved was slow and lethargic , everything had become hazy and clouded. Black was surrounding the edges of my vision as things went in and out of focus .

I was syrinaded with silence .